Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Liberation of slaves with a motley band of misfits.

Felicity Vrago
    Felicity Vrago

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- God Slayer- A-Rank- Rich- Player 
    Lineage : Angel of Chaos
    Position : None
    Guild : Eclipse Soul
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Conquest/Decayuss
    Experience : 56875

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Crimson God Slayer
    Second Skill: Conquest Take Over
    Third Skill:

Liberation of slaves with a motley band of misfits. Empty Liberation of slaves with a motley band of misfits.

Post by Felicity Vrago 25th October 2014, 5:50 pm

Spoiler:

So this was going to be a very interesting day for Katherine in the city of Hargeon. Clear skies and the crisp clean smell of the ocean. Katherine was sitting down in a nice cafe with a cup of tea and a chocolate cheese cake being slowly eaten as she was reading a novel. She was waiting on the people that were supposed to be here now, she ordered a whole pot and everything. Eventually they would come in one by one to her table, in which Katherine would say "Go ahead and order something you want to eat dear. I am personally paying.~" This was more than a casual sit down at a cafe for tea and cake, this was also a recon operation. The cafe provided a perfect vantage point for the boat they were examining, the Fioran ship known as the Chastity. An ironic name for what may be going on in there. Slaves being taken from Fiore to hell knows where, it needed to be stopped at all costs. Katherine eventually set down the novel in her hands and addressed the group.

"Hello everyone, I am sure you all know what we are here for. What we need to do is have a strategy. So all of you around the table give a full name, rank, magic you use and your likes/dislikes. I am Katherine Wickfield, am an A-rank Storm Goddess Slayer mage. I like tea and I dislike weak people that don't better themselves. You are next dear.~"

Last edited by Katherine Wickfield on 25th October 2014, 6:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Liberation of slaves with a motley band of misfits. P5l7Dxp

Liberation of slaves with a motley band of misfits. Empty Re: Liberation of slaves with a motley band of misfits.

Post by Guest 25th October 2014, 6:11 pm

Akame was sitting to Katherine's right, her legs crossed below the table, and her eyes focused on the job profile. "Why must people be so complicated?" Akame asked herself aloud, slightly frustrated by what she was reading. She gently closed the handbook that carried the mission, and slid it into her jacket. She looked outside and saw that the autumn weather setting was beautifully decorating itself over the clear skies and dazzling ocean water. Soothing winds refreshed Akame while she sat upon her seat, while the colourful leaves ran down the windows. The temperature was also cool, which enlightened the young lady.

Four Mages were gathered at the table, during this time, including Akame. Akame had not encountered a single soul in this establishment prior to this meeting, and instantly became curious as to how they lived their life. She scanned each person surrounding her, especially Katherine, who seemed to take leadership over the mission. Safe to say, she did look like the type to do so, anyway, so Akame held no objections. Katherine wanted everyone to formally introduce themselves, and so with a sigh, Akame started. "My name is Akame Seito." Akame began, "The magic I am known for is Heavenly Sword Magic; a mixture of three previous forms of magic: Heavenly Body, Territory and Arc of Time. I will not explain it now, but it gladly show it to you three later as the mission truly begins." Akame paused for a moment, and found that she was getting too serious. She took a deep breath, then continued from where she left off. "With this being said, I love swords. To me, they are the best form of weapon, and also something to always have handy. You can say it is due to my mastery that I have grown such a passion for these objects." Akame felt a surge of great energy course through her body after the last word, coming from her legendary sword, Antei. Akame forgot Antei only tolerated being called by his name, and not a sword, or some mere object. "Finally, to conclude my introduction, I do not like harassment, so don't get too close to me without my consent." Akame sighed in relief after this long speech, and relaxed herself in her seat. This was going to be a long day if Akame felt embarrassed, already.
    Izayoi Burakkurōzu
    Izayoi Burakkurōzu

Quality Badge Level 1- Player 
    Lineage : Kumiho Descendancy: The Legion Master
    Guild : Pharoah's Call
    Cosmic Coins : 4
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Chaos Legions
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Liberation of slaves with a motley band of misfits. Empty Re: Liberation of slaves with a motley band of misfits.

Post by Izayoi Burakkurōzu 25th October 2014, 6:37 pm

Eien was next in line but she was careful because the woman across from her, Katherine, her soul looked like that of the angel whom killed her parents. She narrowed her eyes the spoke. "Eien Lamira... I'm not a mage..." she frowned as she tried to think of the best way to explain her ability's. "well i summon beings from my army...Er... I guess i should explain... I'm... well my true form is that of a goddess... A Goddess of Chaos..." She looks to the other girl. She was quite attractive, she smiled at her, "If you need help Akame don't be afraid to ask." She kept her eyes on the other girl as she continued. "I don't like using weapons, i prefer these." Eien sets her clawed hands on the table, "OH! yeah and i can shape-shift, we can use that if need be. " she blushed when she realized she had been staring at Akame and quickly looked at her untouched drink, she picked it up and took a sip. *I wonder if she would be interested in someone like me?* Eien wondered to herself. She shrugged and set her drink down, "Um... Akame... do you... um... never-mind." Eien was honestly confused. she wanted to know more about this girl, but she was afraid to ask. She picked up her drink and looked at the last member of their party, hoping they would break the ice. She wondered if she would need anything in this fight, She shrugs again and a pair of large feathered black wings form on her back. *that should do.*

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Izayoi's sorrow:
    Liberation of slaves with a motley band of misfits. Tumblr10
    Uso & Mizarī - Masamune - Pending Armor XD
    Linxwire
    Linxwire

High Voltage

High Voltage

Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Dragon Slayer- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Eternal Warlord
    Guild : Lamia Scale

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ---
    Second Skill: Lightning Dragon Slayer Lacrima
    Third Skill:

Post by Linxwire 25th October 2014, 7:07 pm

Xavier sitting at the table felt very out of place at the table with the others, the three in front of him were all somewhat similar, to say the least, they were women and he couldn't help but feel like the odd man, or boy rather, left out. The blonde hair twelve year old stared complacently into the eyes of each speaker yet somehow he only heard Katherine speak. His eyes darted between them as they all gave introductions and those few facts looming in his mind robbed him of his attention span, and they sat in silence for a moment before he realized what exactly was going on, and he stammered beginning to speak.

"I-I'm Xavier, most people just calm me X, and I would prefer that." He attempted to straighten out his very spiky hair which in response just snapped back into place stubbornly. "I'm a lightning mage from Lamia Scale, D - rank, sadly. I like animals and I hate bad hygiene. Thank you for having me," he stated with a gracious smile and promptly bowed his head. If there was one thing he wanted to make a point of it's that he had good manners. He had already quite a bit of experience and he loathed every minute of having to call himself a D ranked mage, it just didn't seem fair in remark to his past.

Past Siggies:

Liberation of slaves with a motley band of misfits. 83699210

CHARACTER ♦ THEME ♦ MAGICWEAPONBANKHISTORY

Experience:1325/45000
    Felicity Vrago
    Felicity Vrago

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Felicity Vrago 25th October 2014, 7:27 pm

Katherine looked at everyone on the table and mused happily as she heard them all one by one. However one name made her choke on her tea, Lamira... That was not a name she heard for centuries... And she still remembered that horrible day that she committed the ultimate sin to a family of gods. She murdered the parents and split a family apart, her eyes saddened for the briefest of seconds as she remembered the terrible horrors that she beset to them. Coughing a few more times she looked at everyone and said, "Well based on X said and lack of anyone giving their ranks, I am going to assume you are all D-ranks. No matter dears, we all started somewhere. It just means we all have to strategize a bit and employ smart tactics. Charging straight into combat is never a good idea." Katherine looked at the ship that was docked and said, "That is the ship  we are targeting and it sets out to leave in a half an hour. It is waiting on the last cargo shipment, which is our way in. We are going to take their place and be the ones to deliver the cargo. Eien will be crucial to this goal as she will have too look like the dealer. Rest of us will be the cargo and infiltrate from within. This will allow us to secure the slaves and keep them out of combat before we unleash our full assault. Anybody got a protest to this plan?"

Katherine was going to try and have fun with this job, but there was going to be fallout for her. She let out a small ripple of chaos that would change who they are and what they got from their bloodlines. Hopefully it would even things out a bit.

------------------

Used my lineage to change everyone's, if this lineage change does not apply to you then you can ignore bottom. The following people got...

Katherine- Chimera Blood
    Akema- Pride of the Mercenary
    Eien Lamira- Comet
    Linxwire- Spirit of Corruption

Last edited by Katherine Wickfield on 25th October 2014, 7:58 pm; edited 2 times in total

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 25th October 2014, 7:27 pm

The member 'Katherine Wickfield' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Lineage Dice' :
    Liberation of slaves with a motley band of misfits. ChimeraBlood Liberation of slaves with a motley band of misfits. PrideOfAmercenary Liberation of slaves with a motley band of misfits. Comet Liberation of slaves with a motley band of misfits. SpiritOfCorruption

Post by Guest 25th October 2014, 8:16 pm

Akame listened to everyone give their introductions after she gave hers. The first one, Eien Lamira, seemed to confuse her a bit, and left her concerned. Akame could tell she wanted to say something, but couldn't. Already, one of the three before Akame had gave a mysterious impression- something she didn't want to see in a group. Next came a young boy, who Akame never thought would be alongside her at such an age: twelve-years old. Just how smart was this boy? Just how skillful was he? Akame just had to find out, didn't she? Akame gave everyone what seemed to be a positive look, but on the inside, was a critical judgment of curiosity. She really wondered how these three acted on a daily basis. Even her fellow Sabertooth member was seen unfamiliar, which made Akame think just how far could other Legal Mages vary from herself?

Akame redirected her attention towards Katherine's plan after she assigned everyone an introductory statement. "An infiltration, huh?" Akame thought aloud, yet quiet enough for only her table to hear, "I don't have anything to argue. Sounds like a good plan, honestly." Akame looked over to Xavier, or the so-called "X". She wondered how essential the young lad could be to the case, and so she gave him a grin. "My magic pertains to lightning, as well, so we'll be the supporting duo." Akame stated. Akame then looked over to Katherine, who had only identified herself as a Storm Goddess Slayer. What was that, exactly? "I'm interested in seeing what you have to offer for the team, individually, Katherine." Akame commented, "A Storm Goddess, I see? So you can manipulate what's above us, I assume? That should keep the enemy in our limits." Akame gave Katherine a friendly wink before she rested her legs upon the table. She held her tea cup firmly in her right hand, and sipped out of it gently. She had nothing to argue. It seemed everything was running smoothly and according to plan.

OOC: Rolling a monster dice to represent the strength of the interception (potential threats at this point)
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 25th October 2014, 8:16 pm

The member 'Akame Seito' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Liberation of slaves with a motley band of misfits. StrongMonster
    Izayoi Burakkurōzu
    Izayoi Burakkurōzu

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Izayoi Burakkurōzu 28th October 2014, 3:37 am

(OCC: As per a judgement by zack... Hits the ignore button on Katherine lineage.)

Eien listened to the group as they talked she no longer cared about anything other then the job. She watched as a man walked off the boat and towards a ally. Eien stands up and follows, regardless of ally's wishes, she find him at the end of the ally heading towards a turn. Eien smiles and changes her form to that of a ten year old as well as removing her claws and tail and runs to catch up.

"He mister!" Eien calls out causing the man to stop and turn. "Can you help me find my mommy, i saw her go down this ally a little while ago." Eien peers into the mans souls as she speaks. What she finds disgusts her, this man had deflowered many young girls.

The man smiles gently. "Sure little one, take my hand." He offers a scared hand for her to take. The man leads her down the ally. "Lets find you mother." He smile evilly, clearly planning something evil. Eiens smile is just as evil as she grow her claw on her hands and drive one hand into the bottom of his back while summoning 3 guilt's in-front of him, He fails to notice the guilt's as he turn to face Eien, who is grinning cruelly.

"Time to die!" she states in a very matter of fact voice as the guilt's attack in unison at the mans exposed back, she then jumps back as he lunges forward at her, Suppot summoning a Malice legion. The malice legion levels its Great Crossbow with the mans head and fires causing him to be flung back, the guilt's step to the side to avoid getting hit. He hits the ground dead. "Yay." she walks up and undresses the man, then changes her form to match his, and putting the clothing on followed by his weapons. She digs through the pockets to find a small piece of paper, it has a location written down. She looks at one of the guilt's. "Get the others." she says to it in the mans voice, "I have to go to this location." the Guilt bows and takes off for the others.

===========================================================
    HP 125%/125%
    Vital Force 8/15
    Souls 17/20

Legions used:
    Legion use as support.:

Izayoi's sorrow:
    Linxwire
    Linxwire

High Voltage

High Voltage

Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Dragon Slayer- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Eternal Warlord
    Guild : Lamia Scale

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ---
    Second Skill: Lightning Dragon Slayer Lacrima
    Third Skill:

Post by Linxwire 28th October 2014, 4:19 pm

Xavier was taken aback at how quickly Eien got to work, everything she did seemed... effortless. He had never known anyone who could shapeshift before. He had to advert his gaze before he fell behind in the plan, time was of the essence, and it was time to make a move. "The game has begun, and the queen is in play." he said under his breath. It was time to play the role of a bishop, and prepare to intercept. Skilled and nimble, he found a way to vault a wall just by a storage area where cargo is prepped before loading. The ship considering is "lowly duties" doesn't have any common cargo besides women and food, unlike the many trade ships about Hargeon, so that at least narrowed the possibility of stowing away on the wrong ship. He could see men discussing something a few meters away, and now seemed like an opportune moment if there was any. He pulled out his hanbo, and wedged it between the boards of a crate to pry open a way inside, removing the entire top panel. Carefully he dumped the contents of what appeared to be bananas into the ocean, and climbed inside, pulling the top back down above him. Due to his rather small frame, his fit like a glove inside, and had a well-placed peephole to see outside. He watched the men, hoping he had chosen the right one. His efforts were greatly rewarded when a man who liked to display his muscles bent over to hoist the crate, and mumbled something about its weight before continuing.

Past Siggies:

Liberation of slaves with a motley band of misfits. 83699210

CHARACTER ♦ THEME ♦ MAGICWEAPONBANKHISTORY

Experience:1325/45000
    Felicity Vrago
    Felicity Vrago

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Felicity Vrago 2nd November 2014, 8:41 am

So far this was going according to plan, the shipment was secured amidst a very gruesome way. Katherine showed no signs of being upset, but instead focused on the job at hand. The only thing that mattered was to get these slaves out of here. So searching through the dead slavers body she found some keys and unlocked the doors letting them out. The desperation in their eyes met with the angels, weeks of suffering had weakened them to pitiful animals. Katherine eyes in return hardened into ones of anger as she said, "there was 2 slaves in these crates. We cannot go in without somebody to fill them in so congratulations Akame, time to play the role of a captured slave. Think you can manage?" Katherine mused happily as she did not even wait for an answer, she pushed the Sabertooth member in before she could say no. This was not the time of cowardice, but of action.

In the end the mission was going to depend on the Goddess of Chaos acting. So as Katherine walked inside the cage, she gave one more look at Eien and chuckled. This could either be a sign of forgiveness or damnation. In the end, she left it up to faith. Entering the crate without a word she said, "Our lives are in your hands dear. Please put up a good show." Hopefully the Goddess of Chaos would put aside any desire of Vengeance for now and wait until there came a proper time to take Katherine's life. The Angel chuckled as she waited till the crate closed. She then put up her best act of a crying slave about to b deported to a unknown country. Hopefully it would be enough until Eien gave the signal. Katherine would burst out and attack the first bastard she saw.

OOGC: Letting Eien do rolls for this encounter. Seems practical. XD

Post by Guest 2nd November 2014, 1:34 pm

Akame watched as the first move was a complete success. Eien had lured one of the guards from the ship towards her, and generally took him down with ease. She took a glimpse of what went on in that first fight, and managed to see how Eien transformed herself into that same man she had taken down. Now this is what she called an infiltration. So many stealth maneuvers were in place, and it was time for the next person amongst the team to take the next turn: Xavier. Unfortunately, Akame didn't get to see any of this, but with the silence so strong amongst the ship, she assumed everything was alright with him, that he was safe and successful with his first role in the mission. This meant it was Akame's turn, though while she pondered thoughts, she was pushed into a crate with Katherine. While she wanted to punish Katherine for her lawless acts, she knew that bringing about an uproar would only ruin the first step of this mission, and potentially the mission, in general.

Akame grinned as she knew that, during this time, she had to enact a slave upon the ship. She pretended as though her wrists were locked behind her back, and did a flawless act of sorrow, crying at the top of her lungs, and pleading to escape this nasty ordeal. Tears were streaming down her face, though they shared no purpose in this act, whatsoever. This just proved how much control Akame had over her own body. She couldn't wait for the ship to arrive at the next area, only to see the four take action against these criminals. Akame wondered why crooks would go this far just to signify torture. Slavery? Really? Akame just couldn't stand it, though she had to pretend as though she did whilst inside the crate. She continued to act flawlessly in the crate, making herself seem scared to die as the ship moved when really, her life would be saved as soon as the ship hit its desired location.
    Izayoi Burakkurōzu
    Izayoi Burakkurōzu

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Izayoi Burakkurōzu 5th November 2014, 11:06 pm

Ten minutes later Eien we leading her allys down the pier to the boat. she looked around at the men standing about, And there standing at the end of the pier was the captain and the first mate, both of whom were bossing around 4 other men. Eien walked up with the next "Batch".

The captian turns to see Eien. "Carver!! What the hell took so long!!." The Captian walked up. "you better not have damaged the goods this time!" She walks past Eien to inspect the others. She looks confused as they all seem dressed, "Oh ok so your going to take you pick later, But i warn you... IF YOU HURT THEM YOUR PAYING FOR THEM!"

"Uh... Yes ma'am." Eien responds. "You two Bring that one to my quarters." She took a guess as she pointed at Akame. The little info she had gotten from the mans soul, he like younger women. "She looks ripe for plowing." the men chuckle. Eien looks and Akame, and offers a apologetic look. "You know what I'll take her myself." Turns and Pikes Akame up, throwing her over her shoulder. "Sorry when i look into his soul... hes a very dark man." she whispers. "You take me to my quarters." she Points to the one of the men. The man nods and takes the lead. The man leads them to a room. "Open the door." the man does so Eien kick him into the room, steps inside. "Lucky day mate." She says to him, as she sets down Akame and steps back. The man eyes widen and he approaches Akame. Eien grabs the man by the back of the head and slams it into the wall Knocking him unconscious. Eien turns to Akame, "Scream." She say quietly. "OH COME ON LITTLE ONE NO NEED TO RESIST SO MUCH." as she does she changes back to her original form.

Last edited by Eien Lamira on 5th November 2014, 11:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Izayoi's sorrow:
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 5th November 2014, 11:06 pm

The member 'Eien Lamira' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Liberation of slaves with a motley band of misfits. Boss Liberation of slaves with a motley band of misfits. NormalMonster
    Felicity Vrago
    Felicity Vrago

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Felicity Vrago 11th November 2014, 2:42 pm

Katherine listened to everything in amusement, everyone was playing the roles to perfection. Now there was the star 2 actresses, but where was the little boy. Great probably ran away when he figured that he was out of their league. The Angel of Chaos sighed, it was typical human behavior nowadays. When she was alive the children were put to just as much work as the adults. Still times change and with it came the concepts of freedom, happiness and liberty. Hence why slaves were no longer looked at with approval. Katherine agreed with this decision. The Gods did not treat their children like slaves, you could choose not to follow them. You could choose to live life without their guidance and live empty lives. Mary looked at the box as it was taken to be delivered to the hull. Katherine continued crying, wondering what was going to happen next for her when she was released and locked in a cage.

it was dark and dreary with many other people here living in the worse conditions possible. They were not humans, they were animals. Cattle to be sold to others, but that was aside the point. She was lucky they did not search her and thus smiled when she tugged at her chains. Hmm this would not do at all... Katherine pulled at the chains until the wood itself gave in and Katherine was released despite having to drag chains. Easy enough fix in a bit, she would only need to kick in the cage and sneak people out....

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 8:21 pm