Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

What Normally Happens [RP, Casual]

Sir Leonard
    Sir Leonard

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Have an Admin as a friend!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Power of Apocalypse
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 15
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Eorlund Gray-Mane (Dead)
    Experience : 1,375,256

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ReQuip: Bladestorm
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

What Normally Happens [RP, Casual] - Page 2 Empty Re: What Normally Happens [RP, Casual]

Post by Sir Leonard 21st October 2012, 7:57 am

"Hey there...Leo. I'm Yuki Kotomi, as you can see I'm new. You can call me just yuki if you want. And thanks for the welcome." Yuki said. Leonard smiled at her and said "Well hello, Yuki. Nice to meet you, hey may I ask how you came to know about Fairy Tail and what magic you use." saying that in a cheerful way while sitting in front of Yuki. Leonard then raised his hand signaling the waiter to get a couple of drinks for them.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

What Normally Happens [RP, Casual] - Page 2 60684_s
    What Normally Happens [RP, Casual] - Page 2 2_by_gramcrackers-d66nk5f
    Bladestorm

Younger Self Siggy:
    Churumi
    Churumi

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Sand Demon
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ice-Make
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

What Normally Happens [RP, Casual] - Page 2 Empty Re: What Normally Happens [RP, Casual]

Post by Churumi 21st October 2012, 8:33 am

"Ummm...Well I've heard lots of fairy tail from people in my home town. I' liked the story's they told of men and women from fairy tail, doing incredible things." She said in high hopes and sparkles in her eyes. "I hope to work long and hard to make a name for myself and make the name fairy tail even larger then it already it is!" She said before stopping, she noticed she was rambling on about her wants. "Umm..I also use Ice-make magic. I think I can use my creativity to my advantage." She said.
    Nightken
    Nightken

Electric Reaper

Electric Reaper

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Guild Master- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Cursed Seal
    Mentor : Izunagi Blackwing(Dead)
    Experience : 13,894

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Lightning
    Second Skill: Metal
    Third Skill:

Post by Nightken 21st October 2012, 11:50 am

"Hmm ice make huh that is pretty compatible with my lightning magic." Nightken said with a friendly smile.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

What Normally Happens [RP, Casual] - Page 2 For_nightken_of_ftrp_by_tehfrostyheart-d72m9kl
    What Normally Happens [RP, Casual] - Page 2 5Wr4WuE
    Themes:

Missions Complete-
    100 year:
    10 year:
    SS:
    S:
    A:
    B: 3
    C: 4
    D: 6

Bank
    Daichi
    Daichi

Dragon Slayer- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Phoenix's Fire
    Mentor : Ryujin the Water Dragon

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Water Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Daichi 22nd October 2012, 3:28 am

Fifteen days. Fifteen days since Daichi has been away from Fairy Tail. In those days, he got a deeper understanding of his magic, Solar Order, and gained a stronger bond with Susanoo, his pet Phoenix. Now, he was heading back to his beloved guild. Entering Magnolia gave him many memories, as he first entered this town a few years ago, when he left an old guild, which Daichi never knew was a dark guild. There he was taught many wrong things, making him grow up that the world was at a stage of crisis because of magic, and that magic power must be extracted away from others in order to stop this. Daichi realized that this was all wrong, and that his foster father had bad intentions behind their beliefs after he lost to a young man who went against them. Because of that, Daichi escaped and started a life anew - so he can show that he truly regrets what he did in the past. He joined Fairy Tail at the age of sixteen, which was eight years ago. Now, he was one of the well-known mages in his guild, but the fact that he used to be a dark mage won't hide forever.

Opening the doors of the guild, many people stared at Daichi and grinned. "Look who's back!" One of the people screamed, staring at Daichi with awe. Daichi did not mind them and looked ahead, seeing the guild master, Leo, with two rather new members. Before he said anything else, he heard one of the members say, "Hmm ice make huh that is pretty compatible with my lightning magic." Hearing this, Daichi became interested. "Ice make and lightning magic, sounds like a good addition to our guild." He said to himself as he walked closer. "So, we got new members, huh?" Daichi said as he stared at the two, smiling. "I'm Daichi, one of the members of this guild who has stayed for long."

KAGAMI DAICHI
    THEME SONGDRAGON FORCE THEME
    Sir Leonard
    Sir Leonard

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Have an Admin as a friend!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sir Leonard 22nd October 2012, 4:31 am

Leonard was happily talking to Yuki when the drinks came. He took his and drank it, leaving the cup half empty, or some people say, half full. He was glad to hear all about Yuki's Ice - Make magic. The guild didn't have a Ice - Make mage for so long. And then looking at Nightken, who was a Lightning mage made him remember Phantom King or as they called him, PK. "Ice- make magic is a good addition to the guild." he said to Yuki, then looked at Nightken "And Lightning magic is one magic we would like to have again in our guild."

After a while, the other people of the guild stared at the door. His eyes widened and smiled as he saw who returned. It was Daichi, he came to them to introduce himself to the two new members. "Nice of you to return at last, Dai. Yes these two are Yuki and Nightken." he said pointing to the two as he said their names "Hey does Nightken make remember PK with him using Lightning magic too? It may not be black but it's close enough." he said. Then he shouted to the people serving drinks"Hey! Let's get a few round in here! Daichi's back!"

Bladestorm

Younger Self Siggy:
    Nightken
    Nightken

Electric Reaper

Electric Reaper

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Guild Master- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Nightken 22nd October 2012, 9:39 am

"It's nice to meet you Daichi and Leo who is PK?" He asked curiously. Hopefully they don't start comparing me to this PK person. He thought to himself.

What Normally Happens [RP, Casual] - Page 2 For_nightken_of_ftrp_by_tehfrostyheart-d72m9kl
    Themes:

Missions Complete-
    100 year:
    10 year:
    SS:
    S:
    A:

Bank
    Churumi
    Churumi

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Churumi 22nd October 2012, 1:51 pm

Another person came into the guild. Other guildies greeted the man, guess he is someone well known to the guild. "Thanks, I hope I'm useful in my jobs for the guild." Yuki said to leo. The man came over to our table and stated himself daichi and leo welcomed him back, to the guild. Leo introduced yuki to him and she waved her hand, with a friendly face.
    Daichi
    Daichi

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Daichi 23rd October 2012, 2:20 am

Hearing what Leo said about Theo, or Phantom King, or PK, or whatever, Daichi felt quite emotional. "That guy..." Daichi taught as he stared down and thought of the guy. It was already a long time since he left. Daichi really missed the guy since he was the one Daichi always annoyed whenever he came back from training. Now, Daichi was imitating his old friend's ways by going out occasionally to meditate and concentrate. After that, Daichi grinned the thoughts away, staring back up at the guy named Nightken. This guy does have the potential to be like what their old friend was. "He does kinda remind me of Theo since he uses lightning magic." Daichi said to Leo, shifting his attention back at Nightken after hearing him greet Daichi and ask who is PK. "You - you should start doing many jobs in this guild. I expect you to be like Theo, a hard-working and humble person." After that, Daichi stared at the other new member named Churumi after hearing what she said about being useful in her job as a member of this guild. She also waved at Daichi, at which Daichi smiled back. "I expect that you will be useful - just put some effort into them and you'll be in a higher rank in no time." He shifted his attention to the guild master afterwards, hearing something about a party since Daichi came back after fifteen days. "A party, huh? Sounds good. Just don't start any squabbles with these new members around, alright?" Daichi said out loud in order for all the guild members to hear.

KAGAMI DAICHI
    Sir Leonard
    Sir Leonard

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sir Leonard 23rd October 2012, 4:07 am

OOC: I made a post order: Me, Nightken, Churumi, then Daichi. If anyone else wants to join, they'll be next after Diachi.

IC: Leonard smiled at Nightken "PK, or Theo was a lightning mage just like you, Nightken." he said. Then Daichi said something about him being like Theo. Leonard didn't like that idea, everyone is different after all. "Dai, let Nightken do his own thing. I mean he does remind of Theo but let's not turn Nightken into Theo, OK?" he said to Daichi. He then focused his attention to Yuki "Well Yuki like what Dai said you have to put some effort. But we won't be expecting a lot from you, you are free to be whatever you please. Because here, everyone is equal." he said smiling. And when Dai approved to have a little party he stood up "Prepare the long tables. food and drinks! A party for Daichi's return!" he shouted. Then he turned his attention to Daichi "Well Dai, I can't guarantee there won't be a brawl. Oh yeah I also have something to tell you later." he said.

Bladestorm

Younger Self Siggy:
    Nightken
    Nightken

Electric Reaper

Electric Reaper

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Nightken 23rd October 2012, 9:37 am

"Daichi I'm going to say this once so be kind enough to respect my wishes, I'm not going to be a replacement for Theo I'll take my own course and surpass any expectations you have of me and I'm also saying this because it's a bit annoying to be compared to someone you've never met." He said to Daichi calmly and walked over to the job listing. Nightken looked through the D-rank jobs and stumbled on the job named Wizard Beads. "Hmm... this seems like a good job to do first, but I need someone to come with me. Who would I best work with?" He thought to himself.

Themes:

Missions Complete-
    100 year:
    10 year:
    SS:
    S:
    A:

Bank
    Churumi
    Churumi

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Churumi 23rd October 2012, 2:05 pm

Yuki listening to the advice of Daichi,. "I expect that you will be useful - just put some effort into them and you'll be in a higher rank in no time." and thought on how she can use it as an advantage in battle. After Daichi, leo also agreed but told her that they were all equal. Which got her a little more relaxed. "Thanks guy's I'll do my best, my way!" She said happily.
    Daichi
    Daichi

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Daichi 24th October 2012, 3:25 am

After hearing what Leo said about not comparing others and how Nightken kinda gave him a scolding, Daichi darkened his face and stared with a sinister grin. "Don't worry, I was just joking. Don't take it too seriously. Chill down." After that, Daichi stared at some party-hungry members who are readying the tables, flipping them down. It seemed like they were making a fort for the regular fights, but Daichi wished none will happen. After that, Nightken went over and looked for a job, while Churumi said she will do her best, her way. After that, Daichi let go of his sinister face and stared at all the members. "Now, I won't be drinking that much. It will just ruin all the concentration I gathered when I was away." Daichi said as he stared at Leo, who said he was going to say something to him later. "I'm intrigued. Just tell me after the party. We don't want to talk while restless people run around throwing things at each other." Daichi said with some humor as he played around with the small flame that was circling him. Not everyone knows what the fire was, so most of them just taught that Daichi was just messing around with some spell. "Daichi, when are we going back to training?" Susanoo, the soul of the flame, and the Phoenix, said to Daichi as it rested on his shoulder. "Let's stay for a few weeks so we can enjoy company for a while." Daichi said through telepathy, something he learned while spending time with Susanoo. "I'll get some things ready, Master. I'll be back for a few." Daichi said as he rushed to help some of the members ready bottles of beer and wooden plates. They never used glass plates since most of the time they get shattered in just the first day they are used. After fixing for a while, Daichi went back to Leo, saying, "Everything's set."

KAGAMI DAICHI
    Sir Leonard
    Sir Leonard

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sir Leonard 24th October 2012, 4:26 am

Leonard smiled as the members prepared the party. They were already causing quite a ruckus, but he told them to keep down as was Daichi's request. Nightken ran off for a job after he kinda scolded Daichi. He called to him waving his hand gesturing to come over "Hey Nightken! Do a job later, let's have fun for a while!" he said cheerfully. Then, looking at Yuki he said to her "Well I'm glad you're so very eager! But don't push yourself too much, alright? Unwind some of the time, because all of us here needs to have some fun." When Daichi contacted him through telepathy which made him become very impressed thinking at how much Daichi has grown. He said that he will help in the preparation. Finally, it was finished, he raised his cup full of his own coconut wine "Today let's have some fun for being Fairy Tail, for the arrival of our new members, and the return of Daichi!" he said loud and proud, raising the cup higher and with him, the mages roared. But Leonard looked down and gave a serious look "But don't cause havoc you hear me?! The last thing I need is another mess from you guys! And remember, the rules still stand!" he shouted.

Bladestorm

Younger Self Siggy:
    Nightken
    Nightken

Electric Reaper

Electric Reaper

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Nightken 24th October 2012, 11:50 am

"I should tell you this now I don't have much for a sense of humor." He said as he walked back to the group. When he walked back he saw the crows hopping around the entrance to the guild looking like they're still hungry. He grabbed a medium sized loaf of bread and left it to the side of the entrance. *Sigh* "You guys seriously get annoying I really wish you all could talk so I can know why you are following me and stay in this part of the guild entrance." He said to the crows as he left the loaf of bread on the grass. He came walking back into the guildhall with a bit of a smile on his face. "Isn't there supposed to be a party going?" He said jokingly.

Themes:

Missions Complete-
    100 year:
    10 year:
    SS:
    S:
    A:

Bank
    Churumi
    Churumi

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Churumi 24th October 2012, 1:07 pm

The other member's of the guild get things ready, setting up the table, setting plates and drinks at every seat. Everyone was different but treated each other the same, as a family. Everyone sat as Leo gave a little speech "Today let's have some fun for being Fairy Tail, for the arrival of our new members, and the return of Daichi!" A few seconds after, the guild went into an uproar of cheer's from all around. Yuki joined as she grabbed her cup with both hands raising it over her head, with a large smile on her face. Though being a minor she just drank normal orange juice. Being around this large amount of people, she wouldn't mind doing this everyday.
    Daichi
    Daichi

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Daichi 26th October 2012, 4:10 am

Alright, it's time to start the party. The set up is already fixed and the drinks were already laid on the table. Daichi felt quite great that they were making a party for his return and that hey had two new members, which is a great honor here in Fairy Tail. Daichi hoped that there won't be any trouble because he was still tired and that there were two new members. Daichi looked at the two new members, grinning. "Let's go, you don't want to miss the fun. There's a table there for four. If you want, you guys can sit with me. I'll tell you some things about Fairy Tail." Daichi said as he walked and grabbed one bottle of sake. He brought it to the table and opened it, pouring it into a glass. His table had a nice placement since it was just near one of his close friends in his guild. "Cheers!" One of the guys behind him shouted, raising his cup at Daichi. Daichi raised his as well and clanged it with his glass as they drank together.

KAGAMI DAICHI
    Sir Leonard
    Sir Leonard

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sir Leonard 26th October 2012, 4:17 am

Leonard was in the middle table overlooking all that was happening. He asked Yuki and Nightken to sit near him. Smiling and laughing filled the hall and it made Leonard very happy. He smiled at the thought of what a great batch this turned out to be, all learning from each other. And, with Marielle and Daichi around, Leonard really felt he would be leaving the guild in formidable hands while he is away. "Well... this will be a good thing to do before I go." he said to himself with a sigh.

Bladestorm

Younger Self Siggy:
    Nightken
    Nightken

Electric Reaper

Electric Reaper

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Nightken 26th October 2012, 11:40 am

"Come on Yuki looks like we sit with the guest of honor for the party." He said as he offered his hand to help her up. "I'm a little curious on how do you guys normally party Daichi?" He asked diachi before they got to the table.

Themes:

Missions Complete-
    100 year:
    10 year:
    SS:
    S:
    A:

Bank
    Churumi
    Churumi

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Churumi 26th October 2012, 2:40 pm

"Sure let's go" She said taking Ken's hand, and lifting out of her seat, with her drink in her other hand. "I guess that makes us special guests as well." She said jokingly. Walking beside Ken toward Daichi's table, taking a drink from her cup.
    Daichi
    Daichi

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Daichi 26th October 2012, 4:49 pm

After finishing his mug, he heard Nightken's question. "I'm a little curious on how do you guys normally party Daichi?" Daichi smiled, thinking about their old parties that end up in massive food fights and then real fights. "Well, most of the time, our normal parties often end up... in a huge mess." Daichi said as he looked back and watched what was happening. Good. No people fighting as of yet, and hopefully until the end of the party. "And what I mean by a huge mess is a huge fight. I'm sure you'll experience it someday. It's kinda fun, if you're not the one who's hurt." Daichi said as he remembered the old fights that they have done. They were so lively, and what was good is that Daichi was never hurt even for a bit. After that, Daichi taught about what Leo was going to say to him. "Oh yeah I also have something to tell you later." These words echoed in his mind as he taught of what Leo was going to say. Daichi knew that it is very important, and he hoped that it wasn't bad news.

KAGAMI DAICHI
    Sir Leonard
    Sir Leonard

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sir Leonard 6th November 2012, 5:51 pm

Leonard was delighted that through this party the old and new are getting along. Old friendship renewed, and new ones made. As he was looking around, he saw Daichi kind of worried. He giggled at the thought that it might be because of what he said earlier. So to lighten him up he went to him and gave him a pat on the shoulder. "Don't worry, whatever I'll be telling you is not something to be bothered about." he said in a cheerful tone.

Bladestorm

Younger Self Siggy:
    Nightken
    Nightken

Electric Reaper

Electric Reaper

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Nightken 7th November 2012, 3:38 pm

"Now this is what a guild party should be like. I truly am glad to be a member of Fair Tail." Nightken said with a smile. Everyone in the guildhall seemed to be enjoying themselves. "It feels nice being somewhere you're welcomed to." He said a loud.

Themes:

Missions Complete-
    100 year:
    10 year:
    SS:
    S:
    A:

Bank
    Dragofox
    Dragofox

Quality Badge Level 1- Rising Star- Veteran Level 1- Senior [500]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Eagle Vision
    Mentor : Minato Namikaze
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Flame Of Executioner
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Dragofox 10th February 2013, 8:06 pm

Yahiko sighed.He sat on one of the high corners in the guildhouse.He sat there quietly,being accompanied by his two baby dragons,Aquila and Kuro.Yahiko watches as people gets in and out.There were also some commotions going on,which of course,Yahiko would be uninterested in joining.Fairy Tail's guild members are very happy.Their smiles had somewhat remind Yahiko of his parents' smile.Yahiko looked at his dragons.From the moment he found them,he knew that they would be great companions.Nut i really hope that i could join them. Yahiko said,sighing.

What Normally Happens [RP, Casual] - Page 2 KFGWJhK

Post by Guest 1st March 2013, 4:41 am

shino walked toward's fairy tail. She joined it as many called it the best guild in fiore. It was a big building and looked a bit like a castle in a way. inside she was very exited and wodnered how the guild would be. But on her out side she had a expresionless face and a deep look in her eye's as always. kyna walked next to shino it was a sabertooth cat with a big mane over its back. Hmm so this is the guild you wana join huh. seems boring.", she nagged. "well anything is boring for you kayle", shino replied. she walked upon the doors of fairy tail and walked inside.

Current date/time is 10th May 2024, 2:07 am