Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Hellfire Magic

Jasux Berindel
    Jasux Berindel

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Hellfire
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Hellfire Magic Empty Hellfire Magic

Post by Jasux Berindel 5th October 2014, 8:43 pm

Magic
    Primary Magic:
    Hellfire Magic
    Secondary Magic:
    N/A
    Caster or Holder:
    Caster, lost

Description:
    A lost magic that was taught to Jasux by a fallen angel, it allows Jasux to call upon the flames of Hell and direct them in whatever manner he sees fit. The flames he wields are next to impossible to extinguish and give off a distinct smell of brimstone. The flames themselves have a dark-red look with black flames mixed in also. The fires burn incredibly hot and when you're caught inside them your ears echo with the screams of the damned.

-Jasux isn't one for defense, his mantra being that the best defense is a good offense, so his Hellfire magic is focused almost entirely upon magnifying his attack. One of Jace's favorite attacks is throwing burning chunks of brimstone at his enemies, not only does the brimstone burn intensely with Hellfire, but when it strikes its target it bursts apart and causes splash damage with the Hellfire being spread across the area. This one attack sums up Jasux's attack strategy pretty well because he prefers to cause as much damage as quickly as possible, and nothing else matters. Jasux prefers spells that cause splash damage as well as impact damage because his Hellfire flames are incredibly difficult to put out and so any flames spread around the area burn hot and intense for a long time.

Strengths:
    -The duplicity of the flames, being both fire and darkness, it burns with equal intensity in the sun as well as in the dark.
    -The fire burns intensely hot and is incredibly difficult to put out so when Jasux begins his attack the amount of fire only increases, as does the intensity. At D rank, 2 C rank, water or wind spells can extinguish it; at C rank, 2 B rank, water or wind spells can extinguish it, etc.
    -Being a fire magic user, Jasux has a natural advantage over plant and wood users.

Weaknesses:
    -The fact that the flames burn so intensely and seem to want to cause damage and burn, also cause a lot of damage to anything around the area.
    -Being a fire magic user, Jasux has a natural weakness when battling water and wind magic users.
    -Being that Hellfire is a lost magic, there are few spells left in existence (even though Jace learned from a fallen angel), so Jace has to make do with the few spells that he has learned, and to try and improve on those spells with his own ingenuity.
    -If Jasux isn't careful then it is possible for his flames to burn any allies in the area, that's why he has to make sure that nobody is in the vicinity of his splash damage when he attacks.
    -The flames can be consumed by fire dragon/demon/god slayers.

Abilities/Powers:

D Rank Spells:

Last edited by Jasux Berindel on 7th October 2014, 8:57 pm; edited 20 times in total
    Kari
    Kari

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit of Corruption
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 3
    Mentor : Hakurou

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Spectral Make
    Second Skill: Ice Make
    Third Skill:

Hellfire Magic Empty Re: Hellfire Magic

Post by Kari 7th October 2014, 10:12 am

Hello again! Like last time, all my comments are made in color (:

Jasux Berindel wrote:First thing i notice, alot like your character app, is that all the code is gone. All titles should be in bold, this makes it easier to read and grade. When you copied the code from the topic with the application template, did you copy the CODE part or just the top half which showed what it looked like??

Primary Magic: Hellfire Magic
    Secondary Magic: (Must be filled in later. Magic you bought at the store goes here)
    Caster or Holder: Caster
    Description: A lost magic that was taught to Jaxus by a fallen angel, it allows Jaxus to call upon the flames of Hell and direct them in whatever manner he sees fit. The flames he wields are next to impossible to extinguish and give off a distinct smell of brimstone. The flames themselves have a dark-red look with black flames mixed in also. The fires burn incredibly hot and when you're caught inside them your ears echoe with the screams of the damned.
    -Jaxus isn't one for defense, his mantra being that the best defense is a good offense, so his Hellfire magic is focused almost entirely upon magnifying his attack. One of Jace's favorite attacks is throwing burning chunks of brimstone at his enemies, not only does the brimstone burn intensely with Hellfire, but when it strikes its target it bursts apart and causes splash damage with the Hellfire being spread across the area. This one attack sums up Jaxus's attack strategy pretty well because he prefers to cause as much damage as quickly as possible, and nothing else matters. Jaxus prefers spells that causes splash damage as well as impact damage because his Hellfire flames are incredibly difficult to put out and so any flames spread around the area burn hot and intense for a long time.
    Strengths:
    -The duplicity of the flames, being both fire and darkness, it burns with equal intensity in the sun as well as in the dark.Okay ^^ So i know this is a fantasy site, but we still involve a bit of real world physics... The sun's intensity has never been properly measured, and is all guesswork. They came up with the Kelvin scale for that... could we perhaps leave out the Sun part and say, Burns like hell or something of the sort... cause either way, people still get burned.
    -The fire burns intensely hot and is incredibly difficult to put out so when Jaxus begins his attack the amount of fire only increases, as does the intensity.While i understand that this is not a normal fire, you still need to label the amount ( rank ) of water or wind spells it takes to put it out. Water and wind are Fire's weakness.. At D rank, 2 C rank, water or wind spells could extinguish it. That is more than fair.
    -The flames gain intensity with any feeling of anger or hate that Jaxus feels, when Jace reaches a high level of anger or hate the flames seem to gain a will of their own to burn and destroy whatever they touch.This is a strength, it seems to me that losing control of your magic is a weakness...

Weaknesses:
    -Although it can also be perceived as a strength, the fact that the flames burn so intensely and seem to want to cause damage and burn, also cause a lot of damage to anything around the area.Ah there it is..... umm perhaps instead of doing a double standard, redo the strength above and put your elemental strength that you have over plant and wood users...
    -Another strength that is also a weakness is the fact that the flames are so difficult to put out, even though Jace controls the flames with his own will (and his will is iron) the flames refuse to be extinguished without causing much destruction.Ummmm so your saying he can't put out his own flames??
    -Being that Hellfire is a lost magic, there are few spells left in existence (even though Jace learned from a fallen angel), so Jace has to make do with the few spells that he has learned, and to try and improve on those spells with his own ingenuity.
    -If Jaxus isn't careful then it is possible for his flames to burn any allies in the area, that's why he has to make sure that nobody is in the vicinity of his splash damage when he attacks.
    -The flames can be consumed by fire dragon/demon/god slayers and give fire demon slayers in particular a 200% boost in power due to the Hellish origins of the flames.The power they get from consuming fire is already established and can not be changed. They would not gain extra power just from consuming YOUR fire. However, you did good on labeling that them eating your spells is a weakness. You can just leave out the 200% boost part.

Abilities/Powers:

D Rank Spells:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

C H A R A C T E R ||| M A G I C ||| T H E M E ||| B A T T L E   T H E M E |||B A N K

Hellfire Magic 0dsc51s_zps85ba2000
    Jasux Berindel
    Jasux Berindel

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Hellfire Magic Empty corrections

Post by Jasux Berindel 7th October 2014, 6:58 pm

I made what corrections that I could, but in regards to the burn scale, would you happen to know where I could find one? Other than that I think I made all of the corrections that you suggested, plus modified the layout a bit.
    Kari
    Kari

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kari 7th October 2014, 7:34 pm

Yeah i could get one to you, that wont be the problem, the big issue would be that You have maxed out your 3 abilities. Your only allowed to have three passive or active abilities. So burning would not be implied till you rank up or sacrifice another ability.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

C H A R A C T E R ||| M A G I C ||| T H E M E ||| B A T T L E   T H E M E |||B A N K

Jasux Berindel
    Jasux Berindel

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Jasux Berindel 7th October 2014, 7:36 pm

That would be great, I'll just modify my abilities then because I feel like burning is a pretty essential part of flame and should be a part of the power from the start, I'll probably replace Dance of the Damned for now.
    Kari
    Kari

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kari 7th October 2014, 8:34 pm

Okay, then you can put this for your Burn ability.

Burn :: Because the user is a flame mage, there is always a point of Burning when his magic touches an opponent. The table below shows the extra damage % received when the Fire touches an opponent.

Rank Damage
      D 50%
      C 30%
      B 15%
      A 9%
      S 2%
      H 0%

Code:
      <table border=true> <tr><th> Rank</th><th> Damage</th></tr><tr>  <td>  D </td><td>  50% </td></tr><tr> <td> C</td><td>  30% </td></tr><tr>  <td>  B </td><td>  15% </td></tr><tr>  <td>  A </td><td>  9% </td></tr><tr>  <td>  S </td><td>  2% </td></tr><tr>  <td>  H </td><td>  0% </td></tr></table>

Now, as you level up, you can change this table and raise your percentages to fit your rank. ^^

Jasux Berindel
    Jasux Berindel

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Jasux Berindel 7th October 2014, 8:58 pm

Awesome! Thank you for all of your help
    Kari
    Kari

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kari 7th October 2014, 9:13 pm

Welll, everything looks great to me! Good work, and im excited to see this magic in action (:

Hellfire Magic 60ebcfdb-7335-4109-b64a-4030f4766e3c_zps138cd714

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 12:33 am