Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Kurei's Powers/Magic

Kurei Natsumori
    Kurei Natsumori

Player 
    Lineage : Eagle Vision
    Position : None
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : N/a
    Experience : 187.5

Kurei's Powers/Magic Empty Kurei's Powers/Magic

Post by Kurei Natsumori 30th September 2014, 2:38 pm

Magic

Primary Magic: Lightning
    Secondary Magic:
    Caster or Holder: Caster
    Description: Kurei uses transmutation. It is a technique that allows him to use and manipulate his own life energy into the properties of lightning to near exact detail and contains the possibilities to increase. This lightning is able to serve as his energy and is created by flowing his energy into certain points to create and direct the lightning.
    Kurei uses his energy to perform quick and decisive blows to the enemy, using it's speed and raw blunt force to power the attacks. Energizing his body to form as it's own medium of power. Developments of his powers can continue and expand in form, and explosive potential. Kurei uses this in Joules.
    Strengths:

• Very Quick
    • Naturally powerful
    • Single-target
    • Multiple targets
    • Self-empowerment/augmenting
    • Not pulled by lightning rods or strayed off course with attraction.

Weaknesses:

• Multiple targets, weaken the force and accuracy as lighting tends to stay together instead of spread into small shocks
    • Can hit allies
    • Requires build-up momentum
    • Over-exertion may cause the lightning to combust
    • Can be eaten by any Lightning-Dragon Slayer
    • Costs Joules or charges of lightning along with MP
    • Completely ineffective to lightning based creatures.

Abilities/Powers:

• May travel and conduct on metals.
    • Joules of Electricity stacks: Each stack is 1000 joules of electricity, even with his passive, Kurei isn't impervious towards lightning (except his own) but they still generate a stack. I.E: A bolt of lightning is 8-10k joules of electricity.
      (To further elaborate any lightning- or electricity based attack is based on a certain number of Jouels. If I get hit by lightning, i get stacks depending on how many ?/1000 joules of electricity is in it.
      To further dumb it down, I get hit by lightning/electricity , it gives me more attacking potential.) Starting Passive stacks before a battle 3 (restack when im back to standard 100% mana. Increase by 1 per rank.)

Spell Template

Name: Raijin Dash
    Type: Offensive / Defensive
    Description:Kurei flows energy within his body in a molecular level and forces his body to move at the speed of lightning for 1 second. This is activated via 2 Stacks of Electricity along-side mana. It looks like a bolt of lightning, creating the same sound and speed. This attack offers little to no offensive power but allows him to perform a counter-attack or dodge effectively. The range of how far he can travel with this, is limited to 200meters, as opposed to 186,000miles per second.
    Strengths:

• Moves as fast as lightning for a split second.
    • Perform basic tasks to counter-measure.
    • It provides a great way to close the distance or maintain distance with an opponent.

Weaknesses:

• Costs 2 stacks of Electricity alongside mana
    • Lasts 1 second
    • Due to the over lapse of energy in a 'sudden burst', he's unable to use other powers/abilities.
    • Shatters/damages anything already in contact with, meaning if anything is in his hands, it will deal D-ranking single target damage. Uncontrollable as this can even hit allies.
    • Cooldown: 5 posts
    • Duration: 1 and only 1 post with it on it's activation.

Name: Raijin-Lance
    Type: Offensive
    Description: Kurei charges energy into his palm and shapes it into a lance, similar to a javelin with 3 points on its ends. This strikes as a single-target lightning attack. The speed and range are similar to humans throwing it. This spear, disappears after Kurei releases it (Disperses in 1 post after being thrown), from his hand. This spear costs 3 static charges per and does Single target D-rank damage to opponents struck or even grazed by it.
    Strengths:

• May create 3 Lances at once.
    • Can use them as a spear, and augment weapons
    • Can absorb the spear to refund mana. Each spear will refund 2% MP, however I use up that spear from my total spear count

Weaknesses:

• Cannot create 1 Lightning-Lance and absorb it for a static charge for the same post.
    • Limited to only have 2 spears for the majority of the time., as they leave upon 10seconds in the air.
    • The range and speed are average moving projectiles which may be dodged by just about anyone from far.
    • Can be consumed by lightning-dragon slayers.
    • Duration: 5posts (with the exception of them leaving his hand for longer than 1post.)
    • Cooldown: Can create 2 at the start, but each spear after the first two take 6 posts.

Name: Dispel Bound
    Type: Supportive/Defensive
    Description: Kurei creates a extremely thin layer of static electricity around him to sense out things in close proximity of him. This static zone has a diameter of 5 yards. To the naked eye it looks like EXTREMELY small sparks emanating from his body. This is a area of effect zone that follows Kurei the entire duration of its cast. Each post in this zone charges 1 static charge.
    Strengths:

• This alerts Kurei of someone approaching him from any angle.
    • Perfect feint for a attack, as they assume it's something powerful occurring and provides opportunity for him to dodge incoming invisible attacks or attacking his blindspots.
    • Charges 1 static stack per duration.

Weaknesses:

• Only gives 1 stack per post, slow build-up rate for most of his powers.
    • Can be absorbed by lightning based dragon slayers.
    • Does not harm enemies
    • Cooldown: 6 posts after deactivation
    • Duration: 3% Mana per it's duration for every post.

Name: Raijin Armor God Mode
    Type: Offensive/ Supportive
    Description: Kurei fills himself overflowing with static energy and joules of electricity. He looks completely covered in lightning and receives a speed boost and strength boost from the lightning covering himself completely. He constantly has Dispel Bound active and is visible to anyone at this point.
    (Not literal armor as it provides no type of protection. It's like a lightning aura that's clearly circulating all around Kurei.) Strength increases by leaving a duration on basic hits. Speed gained; 30% increase.
    Strengths:

• Empowers Kurei to become very much like lightning itself; Speed/Strength.
    • Empower: Lightning-Lance : Increases its throwing speed to that of lightning, and it leaves a duration effect of damage.
    • Empower: Raijin Dash: Allows for very fluid and sharp movements and increases the duration by 1.
    • Applies Single Target Duration-effect damage on basic attacks for 1 post duration.

Weaknesses:

• Duration: Powered by joules, burning 3 static charges per post per post. Costs 3% Mana per post.
    • Cooldown:Requires 10stacks to be activated as a minimum, and cannot be turned off by will.
    • Doubles the cost of all lightning spells.
    • This can be fully absorbed by Lightning dragon slayers if given the chance to suck up the energy.
    • Weak against lightning based-creatures (especially basic attacks)
    • Dispel Bound does not generate static charge stacks during this mode.
    • After this, he undergoes fatigue and cannot generate static charge stacks until after 5 posts.T The fatigue denies him the ability to cast spells for 5posts after. Other than that, he is physically the same.

Last edited by Kurei Natsumori on 3rd October 2014, 5:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Kihia
    Kihia

Pretty as a peach 1

Pretty as a peach 1

Administrator- Moderator- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Bloodline of the Frozen Armor
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Mentor : Iarok Kaloka (deceased)
    Experience : 337.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ice Make Magic
    Second Skill: Crystal Make Magic
    Third Skill:

Kurei's Powers/Magic Empty Re: Kurei's Powers/Magic

Post by Kihia 30th September 2014, 4:10 pm

Hallo Kurei, here is the evaluation, everything that needs addressing will be in this color

Spoiler:

After you finish with the edits, bump the thread and I will make my return

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Kurei's Powers/Magic Kihisi10
    Kurei's Powers/Magic 17496c10
    EXP:350/1200

Themes:
    Kurei Natsumori
    Kurei Natsumori

Player 
    Lineage : Eagle Vision
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Mentor : N/a
    Experience : 187.5

Post by Kurei Natsumori 3rd October 2014, 5:37 pm

BUMP!
    I wasn't exactly sure what percent I should put for speed. Feel free to adjust to your numbers of increase as I am not 100% what the speed rulings are here.
    I asked the chatbox and Lyrserg about what would be a resonable speed, and I settled for 30%.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Theme Music::
    Kihia
    Kihia

Pretty as a peach 1

Pretty as a peach 1

Administrator- Moderator- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Bloodline of the Frozen Armor
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Mentor : Iarok Kaloka (deceased)
    Experience : 337.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ice Make Magic
    Second Skill: Crystal Make Magic
    Third Skill:

Post by Kihia 6th October 2014, 5:18 pm

Sorry for the wait but here we are again, all things that needs to be addressed are in this color

Spoiler:

Bump the thread when you are done and I will make my return

Kurei's Powers/Magic Kihisi10
    Kurei's Powers/Magic 17496c10
    EXP:350/1200

Themes:

Current date/time is 7th May 2024, 3:06 pm