Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Sisterly Talk [Private]

JaffaArchfiend
    JaffaArchfiend

Summoner of Faith

Summoner of Faith

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Position : None
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Secondary - Katherine Wickfield
    Experience : 4986.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Holy Stigmata Magic
    Second Skill: Celestial Spirit Magic
    Third Skill:

Sisterly Talk [Private] Empty Sisterly Talk [Private]

Post by JaffaArchfiend 27th September 2014, 4:58 pm

Kiersa gave a soft breath before she gently knocked on Mary's door. "Mary? Are you there?" she called out, biting her lower lip. "I... Can we talk? Just talk... I promise I'm not doing an "inspection" or anything... I just... please?" she asked through the door, resting her head against it. The nun truly wished to talk with Mary... the research that Crux and she had pulled up during their time in Oak Town had some... rather startling connotations. That and Mary's unsuccessful attempt to disembowel herself back at the haunted mansion... "Mary?" called Kiersa, getting worried now.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Sisterly Talk [Private] Kiersa%20Signature2_zpsbeofxgfa

Theme:

Mary Mahoney
    Mary Mahoney

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Celestial Dark Queen
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 1100

Sisterly Talk [Private] Empty Re: Sisterly Talk [Private]

Post by Mary Mahoney 27th September 2014, 5:26 pm

There was a wide smile on Mary's face, not one of happiness or joy. This was one of madness. Mary's mind and soul just about snapped when she learned what she was, there was never any light in her. Never anything redeemable, she was one of the very things the Convent taught to hunt. Her life was a lie, from the start that she was dumped in the convent... to the time Mary she thought she was a demon. So if the light was going to forsake her, then why not go into darkness and feel protected. That was why she had a key in her hands and rolled it around, there was going to be a special surprise waiting for Kiersa...

"Oh hello Kiersa, care to help me with something or have you finally come to do your job and purify me?"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Sisterly Talk [Private] 2h6tu1v
    JaffaArchfiend
    JaffaArchfiend

Summoner of Faith

Summoner of Faith

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by JaffaArchfiend 27th September 2014, 5:41 pm

"Mary... I'm sorry..." began the nun as she leaned against the door. She wasn't going to go in unless Mary invited her in. She wasn't rude. "I'm sorry about the mansion... I'm so sorry... it's just... Aayla was terrified of the spirits... and when you showed up like that... and well... You did have a habit of not knowing your own strength sometimes." said Kiersa with a slight chuckle. "Remember when you were trying to help in the kitchens back at the convent once to speed up those donuts? Brought the whole row of shelves down. We had to spend the next week cleaning up." she said, trying to help Mary understand.

Kiersa took in a breath before she answered her question though. "I'm not here to purify you Mary... that's the thing... I... I think I found something... You're... You're not a demon." she said, biting her lip as she waited for Mary's response.

Theme:

Mary Mahoney
    Mary Mahoney

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Post by Mary Mahoney 27th September 2014, 10:13 pm

Mary not only chuckled, but was giving the most widest of grins ever as she walked up to Kiersa and pulled her in the room. It looked like Mary was busy, the room was a mess when it was normally neat. This was not like her at all, cleanliness was a strict rule as a nun and Mary kept that ideal even after leaving the convent. Placing Kiersa on her unmade bed and simply said, "Well you finally found out what I am. A Dark Celestial Spirit, but just any of them... I am a Dark Queen! I am one of the ones that is supposed to lead spirits in the darkness against the Spirit King!" Mary then crawled on the bed with Kiersa and pushed her so she laid flat on the furniture. Crawling top of Kiersa the ex-nun said, "And I am fine with it now. I dragged Aayla into the darkness and it changed her. Soon all of you will join her." Mary chuckled, her eyes were white in the pupils. Her soul completely lost in madness. Heart coated in darkness and no reason to live for the Maker any more.

"There is no love from the Maker for us creatures of Darkness..."

JaffaArchfiend
    JaffaArchfiend

Summoner of Faith

Summoner of Faith

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by JaffaArchfiend 28th September 2014, 1:00 am

Kiersa's eyes widened as Mary proclaimed herself to be a Dark Queen. "Th-that's..." she began to say before her "sister" crawled on top of her on the bed. She listened to her words and was silent for a moment. Then she went to kiss the girl's forehead and hug her from where she lay on the bed. "If you don't believe the Maker has love for you Mary... then I'll have to." she said softly. "I'll be the light to your darkness... because... how can you tell if you're in the darkness, without the light to cast it?" asked Kiersa as she tried to bring some semblance of sanity back to her friend.

"I know... you would never hurt me Mary... even back then when you tried to jump... and you..." she said, taking a slow breath as she recalled the feeling of those claws wrapped around her throat. "I still knew you wouldn't hurt me... Not the you I know."

Theme:

Mary Mahoney
    Mary Mahoney

Post by Mary Mahoney 28th September 2014, 1:36 am

Mary made no reaction, no emotion to what was said and done to her. This was not not something that would heal that simply, especially to someone that has fallen over to the deep end. Mary was not thinking straight, but laughed at Kiersas explanation. Mary said, "No Kiersa, you were never my light. You actions killed everyone I cared about... but then again they never did care about me did they? Years have I been lied to about my heritage, telling me I was human. It was all a lie and I ate it all up." She ran fingers through Kiersas face, until it from one cheek to another. A predator playing with her prey, but in end Kiersa was right. Despite everything she did not want to hurt her sister.

Mary said, "The suicides you saw were not the first time I tried to kill myself. It was 18 times. 18 times I was denied death. 18 times that I felt the pain and loss, but I kept coming back. However I finally found the one thing that can kill me. Your magic, you are going to kill me. You will perform your sacred duty that you were tasked with." Mary was talking joyously before pushing Kiersa into the bed and walking away. Not before leaving a platinum key in her hands that immediately was morphing...

JaffaArchfiend
    JaffaArchfiend

Summoner of Faith

Summoner of Faith

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by JaffaArchfiend 28th September 2014, 3:23 pm

"Maybe they thought you were human..." suggested Kiersa, wincing as Mary brought up the slaughter of the convent. She looked away. "I know... I'm still trying to atone for that..." she said before listening to Mary some more. Her eyes widened and she shook her head. "I... I can't!" she exclaimed before she felt something pressed into her hands. She looked down at it and the shape it had taken.

Key Form:

"A... A Key?" she asked quietly before recalling her sister's earlier words about dragging Aayla into the darkness. "...Is..." began to ask Kiersa before she fell silent, looking at the key in her hands as she closed her eyes. "If you're so lost Mary that my words cannot reach you... then I'll take this key... and open my soul to you." said the nun as she plunged the key into her stomach, gasping as the dark power within it began to take immediate effect.

Her body arced in the air, her mouth wide open in a silent scream as her eyes rolled into the back of her head. Blood began to pour from underneath her robes, twisting and changing them. Her blue eyes became a light purple, and a weight began to take shape around her throat, her necklace shifting and changing to become a heavy iron collar and chain. Once the transformation was complete, Kiersa lay there in a pool of her own blood staring up at the ceiling silently.

Dark Kiersa:

Theme:

Mary Mahoney
    Mary Mahoney

Post by Mary Mahoney 28th September 2014, 4:04 pm

Mary was going to give her a choice, but even that was taken from her. Mary's eyes opened wide as Kiersa did not hesitate to plunge the key in her. The Darkness was quick to take over her it was not for the better. She was hurt, bleeding and laid on the bed. Mary immediately rushed to Kiersa and panicked, "KIERSA!" She immediately picked up Kiersa and cradled her in her arms. This was bad, she was bleeding everywhere and Mary didn't know what to do! Did the key go bad or was there not enough darkness in Kiersas soul?

Mary started to cry, she did not want this. She only wanted to die in peace. She did not want to take the life of another. This was just too much, why was she cursed like this? Why had the Maker forsaken and lied to her at birth? Why was she put on these trials. Mary dropped whole tears over her friends body, crying alone. Mary nearly screamed, "Please Kiersa don't leave me like this! I didn't want this! I don't want any of this! Don't leave me..." Mary was feeling sad, alone, confused and so tired that she just wanted to sleep forever. Burying her head into her friends chest she cried, "Just one proof is all I as, something to prove that this darkness is not evil... Anything..."

JaffaArchfiend
    JaffaArchfiend

Summoner of Faith

Summoner of Faith

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by JaffaArchfiend 28th September 2014, 5:06 pm

A hand reached up to touch Mary's cheek, caressing it softly. "Your own tears are not proof enough for you my sister?" asked Kiersa, her voice sounding more... confident than before. She still bled though and her eyes turned to the blood flowing from her. "That's... interesting. I can feel it... every ounce and drop... singing to me..." she said softly, twisting her other hand in the air. The blood began to rise into the air, creating a crimson kaleidascope around the two nuns. "Ah... so that's my power in the darkness... fitting really given how much I spill in the Maker's Name." mused the Dark Spirit that now was Kiersa.

She returned her attention to Mary and leaned up to kiss her... not on the forehead, but on the lips. "Mary... I have always cared about you... You are my sister... and no, I don't mean in the sense of the convent... I mean as in family. We may not be bound by blood... but you are still my older sister." said Kiersa before she stretched. "By the Maker... I have never felt so... free~ So... alive! No wonder you're always such a bubbling ball of energy." she giggled as she gave Mary a peck on the cheek before proceeding to bounce on the bed. The chain around her neck clinked away as she went up and down.

Kiersa stopped to regard the collar around her neck for a moment. "Interesting..." she mused before a light went off in her head. "Ah... well... That is interesting isn't it?" she asked of nobody in particular before she smirked at Mary. "You gave me that key... and you're a Dark Queen... so... if we follow that logic... then I'm your Summon right? And you're my Summoner... which means, you're my Owner." said the bloody nun as she twisted the chain around one of her fingers.

Theme:

Mary Mahoney
    Mary Mahoney

Post by Mary Mahoney 28th September 2014, 9:03 pm

Mary still was crying, but it was not just for sadness. No it was was also because she was glad to see Kiersa was alright, but she was changed. She had fallen to darkness... The last thing Mary wanted to happen. She did not deserve this, but she chose to do it herself. She sacrificed her light to try and save Mary from her own insanity. Her tears were so mixed with emotions that her soul felt like it was going to tear itself apart. And then came the kiss and not one to the forehead, but in the lips. This completely and utterly caught her off-guard. It was however the words that followed that caused Mary to nearly reconsider everything that she thought. It was then that she poured out everything that bothered her.

"It's just that I have always been a bad sister to you, always getting you in trouble for my pranks. Never thinking about the consequences. I always felt so constricted in the convent and my times of mischief were my moments to break free. Yet no matter what happened I looked up to you... You were always there for me and I was always trying to catch up, you were a better studier, better mage and better person. I couldn't ever learned Holy Stigmata, something was alwas stopping me. Now I know why... I also know that I can never die unless magic specifically for that purpose is used against me. I-I am going to live longer than all of you, going to stop aging and seeing you all die... I am going to be alone in the dark... And that darkness is going to turn me into a monster with nobody around to put me down... I have never felt so alone and scared in my life... "

Mary 's arm was shaking, there was nothing that could stop her from living forever. She wanted to have a reason to live was all, nothing that was going to make her evil. She wanted to do good with the powers, but all there was taint, corruption and darkness. She however looke straight up to Kiersa as she talked as if she wanted to be enslaved. Mary looked at her friend and answered, "No Kiersa your nobodies slave, its as you said. You are my sister first before you are a summon. Please don't make me your owner... I-I don't trust myself to give you orders that keep you in good graces with the Maker."

JaffaArchfiend
    JaffaArchfiend

Summoner of Faith

Summoner of Faith

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by JaffaArchfiend 29th September 2014, 4:14 am

Kiersa smirked and shook her head. "If there's anything I've learned from Aayla and Cirven Mary... it's that siblings always get each other into trouble, but also get them out of it too." she said before heading over and hugging the older girl. "As for the death thing... you're forgetting something." said the nun with a smirk. "Souls. Spirits. Our physical flesh may wither away and fade into the dusts of time... but our souls and spirits are eternal." Kiersa said as she gave her a comforting kiss on the cheek.

The blood covered nun gave a chuckle. "Mary... that's just the terminology that's used." she said, going to lightly tap the girls forehead. "Should try and do some more varied reading." Kiersa teasingly admonished.

"And besides... you don't need to trust yourself... Trust me. Trust me, that trusts you. If you try to order me to do something that would go against the Maker, well... I'm sure we can figure out some form of disciplinary method to keep you in line~" she purred, reaching down to give Mary's bottom a light swat.

Theme:

Mary Mahoney
    Mary Mahoney

Post by Mary Mahoney 29th September 2014, 2:00 pm

Mary felt like she was back at the convent, but this was different. It was not light that was guiding her out, but darkness that was wrapping around and protecting her in the shadows. This was... it was almost peaceful again. Kiersa even poked her head like she used to whenever she did something stupid. Maybe itwas time to be stupid however as she grabbed the Platinum Key and pressed in against her heart. Mary whispered, "Maybe it won't be so bad after all... It's just..." Mary turned the key in her heart and shadows covered her body, making her taller, more developed and much darker than before. Demonic eyes stared at Kiersa and she could easily tear her apart. Mary purred as she stroked Kiersa's cheek, "soo goooood!~" Kiersa was feeling a bit frisky, so Mary returned the favor. Mary sniffed at her sister's neck and said, "Are you sure it doesn't hurt? I could make it feeel all better.~" Then slowly she began to lick some of the neverending blood off her to tease her. Oddly enough her blood tasted like strawberries...

JaffaArchfiend
    JaffaArchfiend

Summoner of Faith

Summoner of Faith

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by JaffaArchfiend 1st October 2014, 1:29 pm

Dark Kiersa looked at Dark Mary’s more developed form then back to her own body with a slight pout. “Even with Darkness coursing through me… that’s not fair!” she cried out, almost like a child having a small fit at not getting a toy they wanted. The nun shuddered as Mary licked her neck, but it was a good shudder. She shook her head at her question though. “Surprisingly not. It should but… I’m just trying to figure out how this much blood is coming from me… my body shouldn’t be holding this much blood… Could be a side-effect of the darkness of your keys mingling with the Stigmata magic, since blood is usually spilled as a price of the divine magic.” Suggested the nun, even with the dark magic twisting her, her mind still trying to figure things out.

She put the thought aside for the moment as she regarded the much taller Mary. “So then my Summoner… what is it you-“ she began to ask before the Goat Spirit summoned himself and looked at the two girls, Kiersa in particular with a frown. “Care to explain?” he asked, sounding every inch an irked parent. Kiersa had the good grace to blush a little and go eeep.

Theme:

Mary Mahoney
    Mary Mahoney

Post by Mary Mahoney 6th October 2014, 10:42 am

Mary realized what she was doing the moment the goatheaded man appeared. Her eyes opened wide as pushed her mouth back. Wiping out the sweet tasting blood in her mouth. She was confused for briefest of seconds and then it dawned on her. This was Capricorn which means... "Your a Celestial Summoner too?" This was first time she had ever seen a light summon before... No not true, she did have one. Mary blushed and was about to explain herself when suddenly a flash of white appeared and formed the shape of the sheep girl. The sheep had a bundle of wool made so that Mary could start designing again before she looked at the 2 monsters in bed. "Eek!" It was all the girl could cry before fainting, with a look of fear and blushing at the same time. Mary believed that sheep's emotions were confused between embarrassment and fear. However this was a very embarrassing situation.

Mary looked at Capricorn straight in the eye and said, "I don't know really, but for once in my life ... I feel truly free. And I have to thank Kiersa for that... She saved me in more ways than she thinks..."

JaffaArchfiend
    JaffaArchfiend

Summoner of Faith

Summoner of Faith

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by JaffaArchfiend 8th October 2014, 4:33 pm

At Mary's question about her being a Celestial Summoner, Kiersa nodded. "I am, but I've only got five keys... Crux, Aquila, Draco, Lupus and Capricorn." she told her Summoner, blinking at the sudden arrival of a sheep girl. Capricorn also seemed bemused at the Spirits arrival. "Aries?" he asked her, peering at the black wooled sheep girl. The Goat Spirit turned to regard Mary as she spoke to him. He looked between the two for a moment before he spoke.

"Very well... But know this Dark Queen... I've got my eyes on you. There is enough trouble going on with the Seven Sin Black Keys floating around the world now, without more trouble thrown into the mix." warned Capricorn, sounding every inch the protective parent after discovering their little girl had a boyfriend in the bedroom. He looked back towards Aries, giving the Ram Spirit a nudge with his foot. "It is good to see you Aries not in the possession of the one who has Leo at least." he said before disappearing in motes of light.

Kiersa winced a little before looking at Mary. "Well... that was awkward... and... really? In more ways than I think hmm?" asked the Dark form of Kiersa with a smirk before she began to give a little victory hum.

Theme:

Mary Mahoney
    Mary Mahoney

Post by Mary Mahoney 17th October 2014, 11:12 pm

Mary looked down to the ground and sighed, even Capricorn treated her like some kind of monster. She had no choice of what she was born to be, but there were some instincts that followed it. One of them being the instinct to convert everyone to her minion, but she didn't enslave. She could have, but they were not her tools of war. They were friends and family... and those that are kin to being Dark Spirits were part of that too. Even ex-spirit of light Aries who she lifted up from the floor and placed on the bed gently. She was still being readjusted to being a Dark Spirit... especially one so dramatically changed to the point of traumatization.

Mary however could not look Kiersa in the eyes as she stood at the end of the bed, "I met a summoner named Nakiya that... brought out my Dark side of my personality. There were things being said and in my weakness I traded one of the Black Keys of Sin for Aries and the girl I was hired to rescue and tricked her into thinking she was my partner... She said some things to me... that almost made me switch guilds and forsake everything I stood for. I had doubts..." It was doubts from everyone in fact, she felt dirty and tainted. And peoples reactions were not helping, it finally weighed down to a key moment where she was buried.

JaffaArchfiend
    JaffaArchfiend

Summoner of Faith

Summoner of Faith

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by JaffaArchfiend 20th October 2014, 4:32 pm

Kiersa listened to Mary as she spoke, before reaching over to cup her chin in a hand. "What is it you seek from me my sister Queen?" she asked of her. "Do you want me to rebuke you for giving away one of these Black Keys for a corrupted Golden Zodiac? For almost leaving Sabertooth... leaving me, for a Dark Guild, without so much as a goodbye?" asked the bloody nun, raising her other hand as if to slap the girl... instead bringing it down to caress her cheek softly. "Or did you want me to praise you and absolve you? You remember what this girl did with just Leo... if she had kept a hold of Aries... she would have had two of the Twelve Zodiacs in her thrall." the nun said, leaning forward to kiss Mary on the lips gently, in a non-sexual manner.

She leaned back afterwards, a soft smile on her face. "And you didn't leave... otherwise we wouldn't be having this conversation now would we? Everyone has doubts... What's important is how we act upon those doubts. And you did act... you came back." said Kiersa, as she went to kiss Mary on the forehead. Once she did she leaned back and then smirked at the Dark Queen. "Unless you feel sooo bad about it that only a severe chastisement will suffice for you... twenty strokes should do don't you think?" she said, reaching over to give her friends backside a playful smack.

Theme:

Current date/time is 7th May 2024, 3:19 pm