Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Won't you talk with me?

Special Snowflake
    Special Snowflake

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Guild : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Thread Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Won't you talk with me?  Empty Won't you talk with me?

Post by Special Snowflake 20th February 2017, 1:12 am

The sound of raging wind cascaded above the cold summit where Erika had decided to lay her claim. While the location was fairly poor it held recent Importance for Erika, so she decided to make it one of her hidden locations for the time being. it is also where she had taken her latest catch from the war that had been "won" by her side, though if one truly knew Erika they would know that she wasn't a part of any side in that conflict, in fact, the only side she was ever on was her own. To try and understand Erika's desires would be to dive into the darkest part of the mind. This day Astrid would get a small glimpse into the abyss that is Erika's inexhaustible will to dominate. Many on the field of battle probably viewed Astrid as a goner and the magic council certainly would hate Erika for what she did, to a legal ace and a rising star. This would be a problem if it wasn't her goal in the first place, she wanted to be hated and known, she desired nothing more than to become the one who was shunned in the entire land.

As to why? Well, one would just have to find that out from Erika proper.

The room that Astrid was being held in was that of pure white with a nice soft material on it. basically, Erika didn't trust Astrid to end up eating glue somehow or possibly hurting herself, since seeing her history showed her as very accident prone, especially since she wanted her still alive. Whenever Astrid would wake the small rooms door would open and lead down a hallway made of the same material and in the same dull white color. Said hallway wouldn't have any doors except for the one at the very end of it, which was a dull gray in color to contrast the white. Beyond this door was Erika, though not as Astrid would remember her from the battle as she was in her "real" body or at least as close as to the real one she could get. Her long blue hair and casual outfit made the room with but a desk and two chairs a little bright, or darker depending on your opinion of Erika. It was in one of the chairs that Erika sat and waited for Astrid to awake and approach, and it was here that Erika desired to have a bit of a heart to heart with the girl.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Won't you talk with me?  Empty Re: Won't you talk with me?

Post by Guest 20th February 2017, 11:50 am

And while you are sitting indoors
    waiting for the storm to pass
    I will be outside dancing in the rain

She awoke to the sound of cold winds whistling, drowned out as the groggy feeling of being asleep for a while invaded her mind and body, slowing both down drastically. Her mind was fuzzy, as so was her vision. It took a couple of slow blinks before the built up water within her eyes finally brushed away to revel a clearer picture. A white room, pure white, with nothing in it but a single gray door a little further away from her. Astrid found it strange, even in her half asleep state when her mind was at its slowest to process. She pushed herself up into a sitting position slowly, hands gripping at the floor, holding her weight as she rotated her head to look around. But there was nothing to look at. Just the same strange white walls surrounding her.
    Where was she?
    Oh, yes. Digging into her recent memories, the last thing she could remember was that strange thread woman tying her up and some sort of portal. But anything past that, there was nothing but a blank space.
    One hand raised to rub the side of her head before running it through her hair, pushing away messy white bangs. The ace didn't know where she was, or where that thread woman had gone to, but she could only assume her ending up in this place was all her doing. For what reason? The rising star could only begin to imagine. But, she had not killed her. If she wished her dead, she would have already done so. So, at least that meant she was safe. For now... So there must be a reason for her kidnapping, Astrid assumed.
    This was made clear when the grey door in front of her clicked and creaked open, catching the slayers attention. A signal to move, maybe? Though a bit hesitant to what she may find beyond the door, the silvernette saw no reason as to not move forward. Spending anymore time in a weirdly empty room? She would go mad, eventually, if she stayed forever. And if she did not progress she may never find the woman's reasoning behind her capture... Even if some parts of her didn't really wish to know. Her curiosity to know things recently had a thing of almost killing her. And who knew when the mage's luck would finally run out.
    But, staying behind had more cons than pros. So against her better judgement, she complied.
    The dragon slayer rose, shakily at first as sleep still lingered in her system, but a moment of collecting herself fixed that, dusting off her dress and shaking some lingering strands of hair from her face.
    Cautiously, she walked forward through the door, leading her out into the hallway, made of the same strange, padded material. Now in the hallway, she could hear the winds from the outside more clearly. They were violent, howling, as though an angry wolf was the source of their noises. Just hearing it managed to chill the girl. It did not sound like the type of weather she wanted to be stuck in. So she would be at least a little grateful the woman didn't decide to just leave her outside. It was strange, being grateful to someone who kidnapped you. But Astrid wasn't the most normal person. Especially with her way of thinking.
    After a minute of walking, the small girl ended up yet again at a door. The same door. So similar in fact that if the hallway wasn't a straight shot down she would have been convinced she had gone around in a circle. Everything in this place was so similar that it wouldn't be surprising if she did.

Though every part of her being told her to turn around and go back to the room which she had awoken in, the slayer built up her courage and gripped the door handle, creaking it open slowly, peaking out from the side just enough to see inside.
    It was the same, white walls, white walls, and even more white walls. But this time, there was something different. In the middle stood a table and two chairs. In which, one of the chairs was currently occupied by another body. Not the same woman from the war, but instead, a new one Astrid had never seen before. The hair was the first thing to catch her attention, tied up into two neat pigtails. Matching blue eyes. She was... Pretty, and neat. Like a doll almost.
    But... Who was this? This was not the thread woman, even her magical energy felt a little different.
    Though she knew not who she was the Foss opened the door the rest of the way, staring directly at the woman who was sitting down. She felt no need to speak, as she probably knew she was already in here. Astrid stood at the door frame, simply waiting for the woman to speak and explain herself.
    word count ● @tag ● notes

MADE BY VEL OF WW + ADOX 2.0

Special Snowflake
    Special Snowflake

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Special Snowflake 20th February 2017, 2:47 pm

The minutes ticked by as Erika waited for the young women to finally awake and gather up the courage to move from her little room into one that Erika occupied. it was sure something and she took a little bit of time doing it but eventually, she had enough courage to move forward, which was good as Erika needed those who had the courage to move forward in their lives even into the extreme unknown. As Astrid opened the door and looked around Erika kept her eyes perfectly focused upon her, but not with a malicious stare but rather a softer gaze. She didn't wish to spook her off all the way back to the safety room now did she?

"Please, take a seat."

With a small movement of her right hand, Erika would politely point towards the seat across from her.

"Let's be civilized about all of this, I'm sure you have questions and I have answers. You are the guest and may even ask the first question."

She stated with a kinder tone, though Astrid couldn't really hear the tone so it was wasted, but Erika was anything but imperfect and she had to make sure that every once of her being, gave off the same message, politely sit so questions may be exchanged. Though, in the end, Erika knew she would get what she wanted out of this for it just a matter of time before she succeeded in all of her goals, but what those goals were? Well that's what a cliff hanger ending is for.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Post by Guest 20th February 2017, 7:51 pm

If thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into thee. Or so seemed this situation, as the women both continued to stare at each other for some time, neither faulting in their stare. Though the other woman's gaze was a lot softer than the ace's. Unsure of everything, the silvernette couldn't help but keep her crimson gaze hard as she looked down upon the other being in this room, unable to fully relax, even with her calm words. Her calm posture and words was strange and unnatural in this kind of situation, which made them all the more unnerving to Astrid.
    Her red gaze would only move away from the girl to glance to where she pointed to, the other empty chair in the room before she once again connected her gaze to hers. Oh yes, she did have questions. Quite a lot of them. What was her reasoning behind this kidnapping? Where was she? How long did she plan to keep her here? But, before she would ask these, the ace had another question in mind.
    Keeping her eyes on the blue haired woman Astrid walked over the chair, pulling it out and tucking in her dress to make sure it would fit neatly upon the seat before sitting, folding her hands into her lap.
    She stared at the woman a moment longer before finally speaking.
    "What is your name, madame? It is polite to introduce oneself before having a conversation with them, no? Especially when we will be in each other's presence for quite some time."
    A strange first question, yes. Did the ace expect her to give her a true name? Maybe, or maybe not. Either way she would at least have some sort of identity to place onto an unfamiliar face.

Special Snowflake
    Special Snowflake

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Special Snowflake 20th February 2017, 8:53 pm

There wasn't as much hesitation for her to sit down, which was good, perhaps the tone helped? No, in reality, the girl was probably worried more by the tone that Erika had taken if she had just been harsh then again one couldn't control the exact thoughts within another's head... yet at least. Astrid asked quite the standard question, well one of the standard questions the real standard question would have been "why am I locked up here?" or something. To be civil in a time of great distress showed fortitude, that was good as Erika needed people who could handle a horrible situation calmly, or at least appear calm.

"What a basic question. Sadly it is a bit of a complicated answer, the name that my father gave me is Omega. As you can already tell he is a very by the books numbers man, so I tend to go by other names, the one I am most fond of is Erika, so you may call me that."

Remembering for a brief moment her teacher, Erika smiled a little bit, how wonderful it was when Erika first met her, she admired her power and her name, and how wonderful it was when she took it for herself. To say her teacher was used from the start would be an understatement, and now "Erika" would surely be known as a criminal who sided against the magic council of Fiore, such a tragic end to such a once great mage, to become a criminal after years of being known as kind and honorable.

Regardless, those thoughts would have to wait for later, for now, there was some business to conduct.

"You need not say your name as I already know it, Astrid. I have just one question to ask you, do you desire to be free? No, I don't mean from where I am keeping you, but more of a metaphorical sense, do you desire to be free?"

Post by Guest 20th February 2017, 9:36 pm

Erika. A surprisingly pretty name for what could be called a criminal. The words Erika spoke to get to her actual name did intrigue the girl quite a bit. Something about a father and her actual name being 'Omega'. But those things were not important to her despite her curiosity to know more. She would not waste her breath on such things, but rather the matter at hand. It was Erika's turn to ask a question. And since the woman was so kind as to answer hers, it was only right to answer in return.
    But, the question the woman asked was a little... Complicated. Her knowing her name was not surprising, and was easily skipped over. She was a rising star and an ace of her guild, after all. It was not surprising in the least to hear some stranger speak her name. Instead, the girl's focus was on the question at hand. She blinked, tilting her head to the side in question.
    "Free?" Not from her capture, but rather metaphorically. She had never really thought about it before... But now that she did, the answer was rather simple.
    "Well, doesn't everyone wish to be free?" Though she did not entirely get what the girl was trying to ask, it was the best answer she could give, hoping the woman would explain herself further.

Special Snowflake
    Special Snowflake

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Special Snowflake 20th February 2017, 11:30 pm

"That is a good answer if not a bit textbook."

Erika stated with a bit of a displeased expression. To hit the mark yet miss by so much, perhaps Erika had phrased the question wrong? No, she had phrased it correctly all it would require would be a bit more a reveal at this point. Entwining her fingers together Erika laid her chin upon her raised hands and switched from disappointment to stern.

"People think they are free when they accomplish their goals, but I think you know a bit more about the true meaning of it than most. You who are locked in a cycle of despair, you who are from the future and now live in the past in a body that isn't yours. You sought to free yourself but you couldn't do the action which would in the end, which shows you are trapped. I too am like this, I can't escape my inner desires, my will to conquer and dominate is too great even for my abilities. Much like you couldn't kill your mother, I can't kill my desires and attempt to live my life how I wish it."

Pausing for a moment, Erika split her fingers and retreated to a more formal pose, though her face still had the same determination as before.

"I desire to set myself free from my own ambition, but to do it I require some... assistance. Will you assist me in my endeavor... wait, no let me phrase that differently... will you willingly assist me in my endeavors?"

Post by Guest 21st February 2017, 8:08 am

The girl was visibly shaken from Erika's explanation. Her hard crimson gaze turned wide and staring, lips turning into a thin line, as if she was trying to hold in her surprise. Some of her words held the same explanation Izayuki briefly gave her a couple months ago about her lost memories before walking away and giving up, seeing how Astrid was having a hard time believing the tanuki. Did Erika know something she didn't? But, how? Did that mean Izayuki had not been lying? Confusion and anxiety flushed into her system, making her light headed and dazed. The want to stand up and scream at the woman until she gave her an explanation was inviting, but that was not how she acted. And the ace knew she was better than to let her rage consume her just like that.
    The slayer dug her nails into her dress, clenching at the cloth to allow the small fit of anger run its course and eventually fade, breathing in and out calmly, eyes closing to concentrate. Well at least all those appointments at the doctor when she was a child was useful for something. Breathing exercises to calm her ungodly anger issues was helpful to some extent. Though there were only a few cases to this date where it actually worked, including this one. Every other time she had already been too worked up to even think about it, and it wasn't rocket science to know what happened afterwards.
    After the fit of anger and anxiety faded away the musician once again opened her eyes, staring at Erika with a bit of a more softer gaze.

Help? She was asking for her help. But she had yet to specify what exactly she wanted her to do. Something about being free from her own ambition. The whole thing was a bit too complicated for Astrid to understand. How could one be free from their own ambition? She was tempted to ask for a further explanation, but felt as if the woman would start to grow tired of her misunderstandings.
    Instead, she had a better idea in mind.
    "You seem very knowledgeable. You know things about me that even i don't know."
    She would pause to sit up more straight in her chair.
    "How about a trade? If i help you to free yourself, in exchange you tell me who i am... What i am. Is that fair enough?"
    Part of her didn't want to know. Part of her had tried all this time to run away from whatever was happening to her. But to have someone who knew everything about you right in front of you? How could she refuse? Her curiosity was once again at its highest. She was not going to run away from herself anymore.
    She wanted to know the things she was keeping from herself.

Special Snowflake
    Special Snowflake

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Special Snowflake 21st February 2017, 2:08 pm

Visible anger struck  Astrid and secretly Erika enjoyed it. To see one get so filled with such an intoxicating emotion was delightful. To see it suppressed was a bit of a shame, while anger could lead to a stupid decision it could also lead to powerful convictions at the same time. Perhaps Erika had been seeped in the emotion for too long to enjoy many others, but to her being angry and feeling joy were nearly the same thing. Peace was a lie and passion was power. As Astrid stated she was willing to make a trade Erika got a bit surprised, she hadn't expected that. To offer a trade, how economical.

"[color:50ed=light pink]Oh my, how curious, you offer a trade before I have even said what it is I want help with, and interestingly enough you offer some of what I was going to gift you. You are lucky I am in an entertaining mood otherwise I would only provide what you asked for just now."

A bit of a chuckle came out of Erika if only because of how amusing it was to see someone with a poor but earnest business sense, almost like the little clothing store owners she performed hostile takeovers on. Thankfully this time Erika was feeling benevolent rather than malevolent.

"I can tell you what you are, who you really are even if you won't like it. As a matter of fact, I can tell and provide any solution you want so long as you are willing. I have abilities which can grant any wish to others but not myself. If I could my father would be dead, and you would be reading about how I am the greatest savior of the world to have ever existed in your first-grade history books. Regardless..."

Standing up Erika would turn to her left side (Astrid's right) and just look towards the wall, her hands behind her back and her face slowly forming with a naughty grin.

"Even though you just made a mistake I shall part grace on you and still provide a little gift to sweeten the deal."

Pulling her right hand slowly from her back Erika would turn to face Astrid and with a snap would restore her hearing, or rather grant it to her in full.

"Now then, how does that feel? I can remove it if you want, or you can assist me in the first of a few tasks I have, a task which involves your mother, and a slightly painful but fruitful venture. What do you say?"

Post by Guest 21st February 2017, 3:04 pm

It was true. To anyone else agreeing to such a thing without even knowing what she had to do would seem foolish. But to Astrid, it would not matter what she would have to do. After so many months of trying to run away from herself and ignoring what was happening to her? She had all the answers right in front of her in the shape of a blue haired woman. It was more foolish to give this opportunity up. After she found all the answers, maybe she could finally find peace for herself. No more sleepless nights worrying when a pair of fluffy ears and a tail would once again show up. No more worrying about these sudden and strange new urges. No more pain.
    To be able to wield so much power as granting wishes... Was this woman some sort of genie? Maybe. Though genies usually had bottles, sang their desires in songs, and was voiced by Robin Williams. Or so said her children's books. Or prehaps she was some god. Either way, only a fool would decline such an offer. And while Astrid may be a little slow, she was no fool.

The ace watched as Erika turned to face the wall and snapped her fingers. Suddenly, all sounds after the snap became clearer. No longer muffled from the implants residing within her ears. Crimson orbs slowly widened in realization. She was unsure what exactly happened at first, and was a bit hesitant to believe this woman had such a power as so restore a thing like hearing. But as Erika talked, it hit her. Hard. She did say she had the power to grant wishes, surely restoring hearing would be child's play.
    Hearing the world through what felt like a new pair of ears Astrid lightly touched the rim of her ears, shocked as for once she could actually hear the almost mute sound of skin touching against each other. She then went one step further, as if to prove it to herself. The slayer plucked the small, gray hearing aids her grandfather made for her from her ears and clenched them in her grasp. And to her surprise, the wind raging outside the walls could still be heard, if not even clearer than before.
    She... Had actually done it. This woman had done the impossible. God's work.
    Slowly crimson orbs rolled back up to Erika, still wide with surprise.
    She was happy. Overjoyed. No longer stricken with a horrible disability. But the woman's words... She made it sound like if she didn't do as she was told, she could just snap her fingers once more and take away her hearing, reverting her back into the poor defenseless girl people though her to be due to it.
    She swallowed hard, unsure of what she had just gotten herself into.
    "W-What will i have to do...?" Finally, the answer she probably should have asked sooner.

Special Snowflake
    Special Snowflake

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Special Snowflake 21st February 2017, 3:44 pm

"What do you have to do? Well, that's simple."

It was now that Erika's eyes and expression turned sour and filled with her true colors. Staring into the face of the devil would be an understatement. Make no mistake, despite how tragic her life had been up till this point to view Erika as anything other than the conductor of the evil opera of singing genies would be a grave mistake. The persona she took on which she was in public, the one which mocked and flirted with all manner of enemies that was just her hunting and playing for sport, Erika in this moment was her being serious. Astrid was one of the few people to see it and to possibly live to tell the tale.

"My Divinations into the future have foretold of your mother and father fighting against one another for a title. Both are strong but your mother, as you are no doubt aware, can lose control at times. There won't be anything as cruel as torture this time, but your father shall fall. Sadly if your mother had done as much research as I have she would know that he can revive in but three days, but she doesn't. She will fall into despair in that moment, and it is in that moment I wish to strike. You see Astrid, I wish to break her."

Clenching her hand Erika's eyes turned slightly crazed with ambition and a vision only she could see, the end goal of her plans which intoxicated her. She could see it now, yet it was so far off taunting her with its very presence. Hopefully, all would go smoothly.

"This isn't just because I am cruel, it is because it shall benefit me. I suspect a small part of you shall enjoy seeing it too, try to hide it but there is malice in your heart that you can't run from. Regardless, if I can break her, expose what she is, I shall be viewed as the villain. Some will die, she won't but some who weren't involved will perish, it is all for the sake of my greater good. If you can't stomach that then I am afraid you won't be able to hear it either. Your part will be simple, I shall dig in deep to your mother's wounds, I will tear out her anger, and in her most heated moment, I shall have her kill you."

Erika's expression returned to normal at the flip of a switch, almost as if she was trying to make Astrid feel comforted at the thought of being killed.

"Of course you won't actually die, I can revive you, even in a body if you want. If you really want to you can mark down improvements you desire too. The important part is that she believes it. I will surely be known as a horrible villain who is tormenting both a wizard saint and a rising star and killing hundreds. I am already wanted for capturing you as well during the war which is perfect. You see, I plan to become a great evil in this land and then with a marvelous performance take a dive, but that will be for later. For now what do you say?"

Post by Guest 21st February 2017, 5:07 pm

How did this turn into a plan about breaking the Black Rose guild master so quickly? At first when she had wondered into the room, seeing Erika there so calm, Astrid began to imagine all kinds of situations involved with kidnapping. Usually it had something to do with wanting money or fame. And while Erika did want those things, it was not going to be through sending a threatening letter back to her family or guild. Instead, it was going to be through something much, much worse.
    "Izayuki... Will kill Elyx?" red orbs shook fearfully, watching the woman's composure dwindle down into a slightly crazier and insane version of herself. She almost couldn't believe the words that came from the woman's mouth. Elyx was a wizard saint. The first wizard saint. A guild master. A H-rank. A god slayer. And in her opinion, the most powerful mage out there. There was no way he could lose, ever, at least in her eyes. But yet, the young slayer was blinded by her admiration for him. To the point where she did not realize he was no actual god, but instead, a being that was still susceptible to death.
    He had beaten the tanuki before, way back when the mage just began her adventure with her brother. Surely there was no way he could ever fall, even to her... But Izayuki had made it very clear she was some sort of crazed monster, and Astrid was not fond of the woman because of it. She did not find it hard to believe she would try something like that. To kill her own husband? How lowly could one be. And Erika did seem like an all knowing being, so there had to be some truth to it...
    But... Was teaching the youkai a lesson worth dying over? She had faced death multiple times in her short life. Its sickly claws was not something she wished to see up close. Or was it actually worth dying for? Erika promised her information of who she was, but in exchange, she would have to give up a part of her. Her life. Granted, she also promised a new body and with it new life. But the thought of being in another body and dying? And also birthing a new evil from it? It shook the girl...
    ... This was all so complex and difficult to grasp. Each pro had an even more awful con to it. But, the prizes Erika promised in return, it was enticing for sure.
    And if she did not do this, how would Izayuki ever stop her rampage? If dying taught the guild master a life lesson and gets back at her for the horrible deed of killing her idol, Astrid guessed it would be worth it. But at the same time, would it really?
    Unable to keep eye contact with Erika the silvernette lowered her gaze to the floor, fiddling her fingers together.
    "I... I don't know."
    The responsibility to make a big decision like this was weighing on her, each pro colliding with each con.
    As if rejecting the gift of hearing the ace clasped her hands over her ears, ducking her head down into her lap to hide her face, which was on the edge of tears.
    She cursed her inability to choose either. She cursed the voices in her head that told her to accept, and the ones that told her to decline. Right now, neither was the right answer. And she hated it.
    "I just don't know."

Special Snowflake
    Special Snowflake

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Special Snowflake 21st February 2017, 5:53 pm

There it was, the determination that had gotten her so far breaking down, her mind deciding which was the right call and which was the wrong call. This is what happened to everyone who finally feels something that had been lacking, their sense of self-control gets thrown out the window. To see the girl become intoxicated and at the same time struggle well, it made Erika quite pleased. Sadly Erika needed her to be focused or else she would have continued to try and drown out the despair with a never ending nightmare of corruption, but this was for the greater good of Erika's cause.

"I think you do know. you know what you have to do. it isn't even a choice really, think about it, if I can restore your hearing what is to say I can't make you do it anyway? I am being kind in giving you the choice of how you wish to assist not if you wish. I've even picked the outcome which means no one will actually die permanently, I don't understand how you can possibly refuse? Morals? Such a waste."

Her tone was a little harsher but still relaxed to a degree. Astrid was trying to hold on and fight against what she had just been gifted as she thought it was from the devil. To be fair it probably was from the devil at this rate, since Erika was going full on evil right now.

"If it will make you feel better, I have no such goal as to kill your mother or father, and I don't desire to enslave or kill you. All I want is my own freedom, and to do that I must first conquer my ambition by satisfying it, just as you have to satisfy the ghost that dwells within you, the center point of your rage, the fear from which you hide during the day and night. You are Astrid but you are also "Astrid". It is the same for me. So refusing me is like refusing yourself, and I am sure that deep down, you will take sweet joy in what I shall accomplish."

With a bit of a flutter in her voice, Erika would say the next and possibly most damning line.

"Won't you just trust me?"

Post by Guest 21st February 2017, 6:57 pm

The more Erika talked, the more sense she made, which the ace absolutely hated to admit. She was right. What was the extent of her power? If she could do the impossible and reverse an otherwise irreversible disability such as deafness, what couldn't she do? Even now she could already be controlling her, making her think these things. Making her what she wanted her to be. She really didn't have any choice in the matter. One way or another, this plan would move into action. With or without her consent.
    She was stuck. She was helpless. Again.
    Astrid did not look up, she refused to look into the face of her kidnapper. What a cruel situation this was. Starting out as her wanting to defend Fiore against an invading kingdom, and ending with her death. This is not what she had expected to happen at all.
    The girl's fists clenched once again, but this time, in frustration. Frustration, with not being able to do anything to change the outcome.
    "... Okay. I'll trust you." She had to force the words out of her mouth, or else they probably wouldn't have come out as normal as they did.
    "I'll do it."

Special Snowflake
    Special Snowflake

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Special Snowflake 21st February 2017, 8:15 pm

Most excellent, Astrid was totally 100% willing to work with Erika on this little plan and in no way was she manipulated into assisting. Erika sure was awesome at convincing people without using and form of mental manipulation or causing them to war with their inner desires.

"Excellent."

With a small Chuckle, Erika went to sit back down.

"Most excellent! Don't worry nothing horrible shall happen, I assure you I have come up with the method that has the least amount of bloodshed, and everyone involved shall profit in some way. Go ahead and go back to the room and wait, it won't be too long now, and after I promise you I shall provide you with your freedom back along with a few improvements."

With that Erika vanished into thin air, the moment she was waiting for was nearly upon her, and soon Iza would know what it means to hit rock bottom.

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 8:19 am