Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Lamia Scale Suggestion Thread((OOC))

Poll

Do zenshin's plan

[ 6 ]
    Lamia Scale Suggestion Thread((OOC)) I_vote_lcap86%Lamia Scale Suggestion Thread((OOC)) I_vote_rcap [86%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Lamia Scale Suggestion Thread((OOC)) I_vote_lcap14%Lamia Scale Suggestion Thread((OOC)) I_vote_rcap [14%] 

Total Votes: 7
    Lamia Scale
    Lamia Scale

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Lamia Scale Suggestion Thread((OOC)) Empty Lamia Scale Suggestion Thread((OOC))

Post by Lamia Scale 27th September 2014, 6:25 am

In an effort to improve Lamia Scale I have created this thread for anyone and everyone to post in.
    I want to hear what you guys want from your guild.

Things you want to see in the guild.

Event ideas.

Things you want your Guild Master to do.

What you want to see in exams.

Anything. As long as it can be constructive and improve Lamia Scale feel free to post it here.

Complaining is also totes permitted, but if you are going to complain please give a suggestion how it can be fixed.

Also last thing: Zenshin wants to merge ST and LS. I agreed that if we get a 90% majority in favor of the motion we will do it.
    Zuo Cii
    Zuo Cii

Ye Olt Coot

Ye Olt Coot

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Guild : Lamia Scale Guildmaster
    Mentor : Feng Hang

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Of the Earth
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Lamia Scale Suggestion Thread((OOC)) Empty Re: Lamia Scale Suggestion Thread((OOC))

Post by Zuo Cii 27th September 2014, 6:35 am

1 vote from "Yes" has to be ignored as it was cast by Vongola Primo.

From now on please make a post validating your vote to prevent outside interference.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Lamia Scale Theme:

Zuo Cii Main Theme:

Zuo Cii Battle Theme:

Lamia Scale Suggestion Thread((OOC)) Empty Re: Lamia Scale Suggestion Thread((OOC))

Post by Guest 27th September 2014, 6:40 am

Well I'd rather see LS get a new guildmaster if you really want to step down. I'm willing to step up to the position should other members support the decision and vote 'no' in the poll above. If they then PM me or you (Zuo) to say whether they support me as GM then I'll take the position.

I know I've not been terribly active as Kara lately, but things have been cleared up and I am finding more time to RP (and more time will come when I get my new PC). I've been in the guild pretty much since the day Zuo took over, and I was even here to help bug the admins to remove all the old threads so that Zuo could make the new guildhall. So while I may not have been as active, I HAVE been a part of the guild since the first day of its recreation, and will happily step forward if it means keeping the guild going and rebuilding the memberlist once again.
    Zuo Cii
    Zuo Cii

Ye Olt Coot

Ye Olt Coot

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Guild : Lamia Scale Guildmaster
    Mentor : Feng Hang

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Of the Earth
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Zuo Cii 27th September 2014, 6:46 am

Unrelated note: We are currently considering the possibility of getting a whale for the guild. Please PM me any suggestions for the whale. Suggestions can be about: name, size, color, ect

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Lamia Scale Theme:

Zuo Cii Main Theme:

Zuo Cii Battle Theme:
    Kari
    Kari

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit of Corruption
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 3
    Mentor : Hakurou

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Spectral Make
    Second Skill: Ice Make
    Third Skill:

Post by Kari 8th October 2014, 7:37 am

Zenshin -.- Never will a day when two rivals shall come under the same roof!!

Like Kara, there are plenty of strong players that could step up... Didnt Zen step down as well???
    Either way, Kara, Kip, and/or either myself are prepared to do anything for Lamia. Just as I have done before!! Anyways.... Are you serious about the whale??! WHY?!

C H A R A C T E R ||| M A G I C ||| T H E M E ||| B A T T L E   T H E M E |||B A N K

Lamia Scale Suggestion Thread((OOC)) 0dsc51s_zps85ba2000

Current date/time is 13th May 2024, 12:03 pm