Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Learning to Cope... Hopefully... [CLOSED]

Artemis
    Artemis

Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Vulcan
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 162.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Shaman's Gate
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Learning to Cope... Hopefully... [CLOSED] - Page 4 Empty Re: Learning to Cope... Hopefully... [CLOSED]

Post by Artemis 13th January 2015, 9:57 pm

Artemis couldn't help but smile despite her exhaustion. Rachael had seemed to calm down now that she was wrapped up. Artemis waved Priscilla closer so she could hear what Artemis wanted to say.

"Hey there..."
    said Artemis to Rachael, smiling down on the child. "You where a bit unexpected but I'm glad you are here now. I'm your Mommy, and this is Priscilla... who is also your Mommy. That might get a bit confusing down the road but lets not worry about that now. I just wanted to welcome you to the family."

Artemis could help but smile but then a look of confusion appeared on her face when Rachael was no where to be seen. She was here not to long ago. Artemis was worried. Did Rachael think she was not wanted around anymore since she was now born? Artemis had enjoyed the time spent together. Although that thought was removed from her mind once she heard some commotion and Rachael attempting to stop someone. And then the next person who popped in the room surprised Artemis.

A blonde haired wolf girl popped in, speaking in the same voice as Rachael, except she looked different. This girl was much more well endowed and slightly taller. She was slightly bigger then Artemis although unlike Artemis, her size wasn't temporary. So if this girl was who she said she was she took after Priscilla more. Artemis could help but move Rachael a bit farther away from this newcomer as she approached her. A look of confusion was on her face but her face also dared this newcomer to come closer. She looked like Rachael and sounded like her but yet Artemis didn't know how to feel about this.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Rank ups::
    Sumdumguy

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Dragon's Spirit
    Guild : None, cause she's smart like that
    Mentor : Melody Lorelei (Supposedly Deceased)
    Experience : 1491

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Learning to Cope... Hopefully... [CLOSED] - Page 4 Empty Re: Learning to Cope... Hopefully... [CLOSED]

Post by Sumdumguy 14th January 2015, 8:53 pm

As the older Rachael approached Artemis slowly and cautiously, her mother shrunk away and gave her a look that said to her "Stay away from my child." The older Rachael's ears flattened against her head and her smile turned more melancholy, but she stopped and took a slow step back. The little Rachael came forward and tried to explain to her mother the situation, not wanting the older her to be left out.

"N-No mom, it's okay! She really is-"

"It's fine, little one." the older Rachael said, patting the younger her on the head and ruffling the hair between her ears. "I just wanted to see the newborn us, and..." the older Rachael looked down at Artemis, and her smile almost vanished completely, tail now between her legs and look incredibly saddened. "...the m-mother I never knew..." The littler Rachael looked up at the bigger one, slightly saddened, and hugged her around the waist. The older Rachael simply smiled weakly and hugged her back, looking back down at Artemis briefly before at Orin, and then Priscilla. "I wish it was me that got to spend the 9 months with her... maybe we could trade places...?" Looking down at the still unfriendly look of Artemis, the older Rachael's smile all but vanished. "I w-wish..."

The older Rachael slowly loosened her embrace on the younger her and slowly backed towards the door, eyes tearing up. "I'll j-just... l-leave now... Sorry for ruining the family moment..." the girl said shakily before pressing her back against the door, looking down at Artemis longingly. Her hand fumbled for the doorknob but didn't seem to find it. She looked down and reached for the knob accurately, but the hand of a certain blonde-haired vampire stopped her.

"If you really are who you say you are..." she started, pulling the older Rachael into a hug. "Then you should get a chance to say hi to the mother that gave birth to you, should you not?" she asked, looking back at Artemis with a warm smile. "Since you never got to before she..."
    Artemis
    Artemis

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Artemis 14th January 2015, 10:17 pm

Artemis expression softened and her ears went back as she realized what she might of done. Despite the fact Artemis has opened up a lot in the past couple of months she was still iffy around new people. Although it seemed this newcomer wasn't well new. Artemis still wasn't to the point where she could stand up and grab the older Rachael but thankfully Priscilla intercepted.

"I... I'm sorry, I'm just not good around new people..." said Artemis, working up the strength to speak. She motioned for Orin to come closer so she could pass the little Rachael to her. She would probably need to be fed at some point soon but it could wait a bit. Artemis then patted down on the bed, prompting Rachael, the oldest one that is to sit down. Artemis then pushed herself up to sit up straighter.

"So, you are older then the first Rachael I ran into, that is for sure. How about we talk for a bit." said Artemis. She was obviously tired but at the same time, obviously trying to make an effort.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Sumdumguy

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Dragon's Spirit
    Guild : None, cause she's smart like that
    Mentor : Melody Lorelei (Supposedly Deceased)
    Experience : 1491

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sumdumguy 15th January 2015, 1:27 pm

As Orin took the newborn Rachael into her arms, the older Rachael slowly walked over to the bed, still smiling her warm little smile but feeling guilty on the inside for putting Artemis through the trouble of staying up when she was clearly tired. As she sat on the bed and Artemis tried to sit up, the older Rachael put a hand on the woman's shoulder and gently laid her back down, not wanting to do anymore to scare her. She made sure her touch was brief so Artemis wouldn't get scared or freaked out, as well, knowing full well from the littler Rachael that this mother of hers did not fare well with people she did not know touching her.

"Just sleep, mother." the girl said in a quiet, clearly saddened tone that betrayed her warm smile. "I will still be here when you wake up."

Slowly the older Rachael stood back up, now facing towards the door. "We can talk later, I promise. Right now you're tired, and I can understand that, what with the things you just went through." The older Rachael slowly tread over to the door, her tail still drooping between her legs and ears flattened against her head. It was clear that, despite whatever warm expression her face took, she was still guilty and saddened about even being here, at this point. As she opened the door, the woman looked over her shoulder with a bit of a teary eye, gave a little wave, and walked on through, shutting the door afterwards.
    Artemis
    Artemis

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Artemis 15th January 2015, 2:04 pm

Artemis nodded and rested back down. She wanted to try and stay up a bit longer but sadly exhaustion took hold of her. Almost Immediately she drifted off to sleep. She wonder how her life would go this point on.

[End topic]

Current date/time is 12th May 2024, 10:41 pm