Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Learning to Cope... Hopefully... [CLOSED]

Artemis
    Artemis

Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Vulcan
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 162.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Shaman's Gate
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Learning to Cope... Hopefully... [CLOSED] - Page 2 Empty Re: Learning to Cope... Hopefully... [CLOSED]

Post by Artemis 29th August 2014, 11:32 am

"I-I die?" said Artemis surprised. So it seemed her death was only pushed back. She was shocked at the news of her dying again it didn't click that this girl knew their names. Although she did pick up on the girl reacting similar to Artemis when her ears and tail where touched. Thankfully Artemis knew just how to touch them with out making it weird. So she considering massaging her apparent-daughters ears.

"But something doesn't make sense. How did we have you since the only reason we are having you now is because you drugged with an aphrodisiac. Even then we won't know for sure until later on." said Artemis, moving her fingers in a small counter-clockwise rotation at the tip of the girl's ears.

"And if you are our daughter we need to call you something other then pantyless girl."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Rank ups::
    Le Doge
    Le Doge

Quality Badge Level 1- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Brute of Fiore
    Experience : 400

Character Sheet
    First Skill: The World
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Learning to Cope... Hopefully... [CLOSED] - Page 2 Empty Re: Learning to Cope... Hopefully... [CLOSED]

Post by Le Doge 29th August 2014, 2:21 pm

"R-Rachael." the doge stuttered at the pantyless girl comment. "I told you I forgot to bring them. I'm sorry you had to see your little girl's bits, jeez."

Sighing, Rachael just sat on the other end of the couch and let her mother play with her ears. It felt nice, although not in that way, that was for sure. She only got that way via direct contact with the more sensitive parts of her body or... chocolate.

"L-Look, I know it sounds stupid but you asked. I'm your kid, okay? Just..." the doge pinched the bridge of her nose in frustration and she just sighed. "Just believe me okay...? You said you smelled Priscilla's scent on me, I look like both of your guys' kid, I already know you... the evidence is there just... believe me, okay?"

Priscilla looked at the girl and furrowed her brow. Was she telling the truth? The evidence was there but it still could have been up for debate. The girl looked kind of upset while saying this, like she was afraid they wouldn't believe her. It was understandable. Waiting to see how Artemis reacted, Priscilla looked up to her girlfriend and gave her a questioning look that said 'Should be believe her?'.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Learning to Cope... Hopefully... [CLOSED] - Page 2 WPcNzH2
    Job Info:
    Artemis
    Artemis

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Artemis 2nd September 2014, 9:26 pm

"Well I would like to think I lived long enough to change one of your diapers, so no harm done." said Artemis with a sigh. Sheesh she wasn't even thinking it over. She was already acting like the girl's mother. It was pretty clear what Artemis was thinking at this point. She looked over at Priscilla and smiled before returning her attention back to Rachael.

"Well if you are my daughter I seem to have fallen behind on being a mother. I am pretty sure Priscilla has some stuff lying around we can use for a Mother-Daughter day!" said Artemis happily. She leaned close to Rachael's ear.

"I'll do my best not to bite. And I'm sorry about earlier. I still honestly feel like I haven't eaten. It's weird though. Usually Priscilla is the one doing the biting, I think I prefer that more." whispered Artemis, giggling slightly. She was trying to embarrass Rachael a bit. She was trying to find the buttons on her possible daughter.

Le Doge
    Le Doge

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Le Doge 6th September 2014, 3:28 pm

Rachael blushed and leaned back a little when Artemis got close to her ear. "W-What kind of stuff?" she said questioningly. The talk about biting made Rachael feel like this was going in strange places. "What about biting?" she asked, now suspicious of what Artemis was planning. To her it sounded... strange. "What you're saying sounds lewd..." she muttered, blushing even more as the thought of both her mothers doing... things to her sprung up in her somewhat perverted little mind. Her legs squirmed around and she screwed her eyes shut, not wanting to see Artemis' reaction to her mentioning such suggestive things, despite probably not being in that context at all.

Priscilla could only laugh and walk around to Rachael so she too could get a good look at her. She was in her teenage form, in another nightgown this time, and was now looking her daughter up and down. "Hm, I can see the similarities..." the vampire said before walking behind Rachael and wrapping her arms around the girl's belly. Her hands would squeeze the doge's belly and rub her sides a little, her hands not wandering places they shouldn't be at the moment. "Ah... and you're so soft too..." she sighed, resting her chin on Rachael's shoulder. "So then what do you suppose we do for the mother-daughter day, Arty? I'll let you decide."

Job Info:
    Artemis
    Artemis

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Artemis 7th September 2014, 12:12 pm

Artemis couldn't help but burst out laughing. It was just what she was hoping for. She laughed so hard she fell on the ground short of breath. After a bit she stopped laughing and caught her breath.

"Oh god sorry, but that was just perfect. I'm surprised that even got to you considering you pretty much just watched for parents screw for a couple hours." said Artemis. It was strange she was talking like this in general. She usually was more reserved. Could her vampirism be affecting her personality too? Usually if she talked like that was after she got a bit tipsy.

"Oh don't you worry about most of the stuff Priscilla has lying around, they usually are for me anyway. What I was talking about was maybe like a make over-like day or maybe a bit of baking. Hmm... I don't really know to be honest, I never had a mom myself. So Maybe some stuff that would just be fun would be the best way to go." said Artemis, turning her attention to her future daughter.

"What do you like to do Rachel?"

Le Doge
    Le Doge

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Le Doge 7th September 2014, 9:10 pm

Rachael sighed as she realized that her mother wasn't planning to have sex with her, although she couldn't be sure about the other one. Priscilla had always been... a pervert, even in Rachael's initial timeline. It had sort of rubbed off on the doge whether she liked it or not, and now felt a little conflicted about how her blonde mother was hugging her from behind. With a sigh, Rachael shrugged off Priscilla who reluctantly let go of her daughter so she could sit down. The doge simply looked up to her parents as she sat down on the couch, her tail wagging faintly as she gave them a weak smile.

"I-I... don't know what either of you like to do. I wanna do what either of you wanna do, I never got to know you and... and it makes me sad." Rachael said, tearing up a little bit. "My mother that died the day after I was born... and the mother who couldn't be around because she was trying to fight off a darkness so I could have a happy world to live in, leaving me alone with... myself, and my other self... I never got to know either of you... I-I... I..." Rachael stopped and looked down, her hands curling up into fists on her lap. "I want to spend quality time with you while I can. I don't know when I'll have to leave, or when I'll be able to see you again but until then, can we please just... do something?"

Priscilla frowned and sat down on the couch next to her daughter, giving her a warm hug while motioning Artemis to join her. "There there, love. Both of your mothers will make sure that you have a wonderful day together with us. I want to do something with you too, but it seems none of us know what to do. Until we figure it out, we should just cuddle, no?" The vampire said. Lifting Rachael's chin up to look into her eyes, she gave her daughter a quick peck on the cheek and a warm smile to try and lift her spirits. "I'm sure Artemis agrees. She's quite the kind, caring type. I'm sure we'll find something we can all do together..."

Job Info:
    Artemis
    Artemis

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Artemis 8th September 2014, 9:41 pm

Artemis had gotten back up and joined Priscilla in a the hug. Although she felt a strange pull the closer she got to Rachael's neck. It took a lot of her will power not to bite into her daughter's neck. It just looked so soft and juicy... no she needed to keep those thoughts away from her mind. She pulled herself away from the hug awkwardly, not sure how much longer she could of held back the need to sink her teeth into something. She did her best to try and pull a smile to show nothing was wrong, her larger fangs in clear sight. But the notion was mostly in vain as worry was plaster all over her face. She The need to feed on something had been slowly coming back and it honestly worried Artemis. It seemed she was destined to die after her vampirism is cured. So maybe she would try and work through for the 9 months. But what if she couldn't resist the urge to feed on the new born? Rachael never said when she was cured though. Maybe if Priscilla would search a bit harder she would be in a better shape. Artemis shook her head, pushing those thoughts out of her head. It was not something she needed to worry about just yet.

"I'm in the mood for something sweet. How about we go and make some cookies!" said Artemis as happily as she could manage. And then she started to shuffle off in the opposite direction of the kitchen. She still got lose in this house.

Le Doge
    Le Doge

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Le Doge 11th September 2014, 6:53 pm

Rachael was embraced by her two mothers, prompting her to freeze completely. What was she supposed to do, accept the fact her dead mother and other, seemingly nonexistent one were now hugging her? Priscilla had never hugged her as a child, after all, but that was because she was trying to make sure her daughter was safe from... other things. It wasn't long until the waterworks started and Rachael was crying silently in front of both of her parents. Priscilla wiped the tears away and kissed Rachael tenderly on the cheek again, trying to cheer her up.

"I... I..." Rachael stuttered before leaning into Artemis for support. Except Artemis wasn't there anymore. The wolf had gotten up and entered the kitchen hastily, making both Rachael and Priscilla very worried. It was apparent to Priscilla that her vampirism was causing her to be greedy for more blood. Now if only there were a cure for that.

"Stay here dear, I will talk to your mother." Priscilla said, getting up to walk towards the kitchen. She didn't want Rachael getting anymore worried than she already was. Yet despite Priscilla's command, Rachael stood up as well and followed her, grasping her mother's hand and squeezing it tight.

"P-Please... mother..." Rachael cried, causing Priscilla's heart to break. She turned her head to look at her doge daughter and felt her heart shatter upon seeing her crying all over the place. "D-Don't leave me a-along again..." Priscilla didn't hesitate to pull Rachael into a loving hug before pulling her into the kitchen so Artemis could join in.

"Artemis." the ancient vampire said. "If your bloodlust is kicking in again... I might be able to help, love. It's not guaranteed, and I have not tried it before, but it could possibly work.

Job Info:
    Artemis
    Artemis

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Artemis 14th September 2014, 9:33 am

By the time the two would arrive in the kitchen it would already be a mess. Artemis was haphazardly throwing the ingredients on the table, causing some of them to spill or break. Artemis was blabbering about something, what she didn't know. It was all to try and get her attention away from feeding. She seemed to be completely oblivious to Priscilla and Rachael until Priscilla asked her a question.

"Nope, no you can't, last time you said that you almost died and I was still hungry." said Artemis, hastily throwing more ingredients on the table. IT had gotten to the the point where over half the ingredients weren't even relevant to what she was making. Like chicken, beef, carrots and other things of the same nature.

Le Doge
    Le Doge

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Le Doge 17th September 2014, 8:56 pm

Priscilla watched as Artemis practically freaked out while trying to distract herself from the bloodlust. Was it really that bad? "Artemis..." the ancient vampire said, slowly walking over to Artemis. Her stride was careful just in case Artemis made any strange moves for her or her neck. As she approached, Priscilla rapidly grabbed a hold of Artemis' arms and pinned her to the wall. Forcing the wolf's head to one side, she then proceeded to bite down on her neck and start drinking her blood. Rachael could only watch tensely as she wondered what her older mother was doing, but it slowly became clear over time. Artemis would be left weak for a few minutes, forcing her to regenerate her lost blood. Hopefully when the blood was regenerated, it would have tuckered her out enough to make her forget about her bloodlust completely.

As Priscilla pulled away, Rachael approached her canine mother curiously. "Feel any better, mom?" she would ask Artemis, looking up at her hopefully. Her eyes were giving off a faint red glow as she used her powers to search Artemis' heart for what she was feeling. This was as a precaution, in case Artemis still felt the bloodlust in her. Nothing more than a safety measure really, one prompted out of concern for Artemis' well being.

Job Info:
    Artemis
    Artemis

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Artemis 17th September 2014, 9:30 pm

Artemis began to tense up as Priscilla got closer to her. All the muscles in her body ached to try and jump on top of Priscilla and drain her of her remaining blood. She fought it the best she could but in the end she couldn't help it and jump at Priscilla. Thankfully Priscilla had thought of a plan for this and was close enough to a wall to follow through. Artemis was thrown up against a wall, her hands pinned tightly under one of Priscilla's hands. Artemis hissed and tried to snap at Priscilla, but only to have her face forced into the wall and held down by Priscilla's free hand. Artemis' eyes widen as her flesh was pierced once again by Priscilla's fangs. The color drained from her face as the blood was drained from her system and within a matter of minutes Priscilla pulled away. Still hungry though, she tried to attack. Only to collapse under her own weight when Priscilla let go of her.

"I thought you promised never to do that again..." said Artemis weakly as she rested against the wall. Artemis's thoughts got a bit dark after that. Was this really how her life was going to be for however long it takes Priscilla to get her cured? Stuck in this house and pretty much become a snack for Priscilla just to keep her bloodlust under control? Despite the differences Artemis couldn't help but feel like this was a similar situation to how she grew up. Pretty much being stuck in her father's basement cause he thought she was an embarrassment.

"Y-yeah honey, I'm fine... don't worry." said Artemis weakly to try and cheer her daughter up.

Le Doge
    Le Doge

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Le Doge 24th September 2014, 8:17 pm

"Artemis..." Priscilla sobbed, immediately pulling her lover into a warm embrace. The moment she saw how weak she had made the wolf just from drinking her blood, she instantly burst into tears. "I feel so bad... I hate hurting you like this Arty. I love you, why did I have to hurt you like this...?" All she could do was cry until she found a way to safely leave Artemis alone without going insane from bloodlust. After that, she would try and find a way to cure her lover of vampirism, except she didn't even know if there was a way.

"I can help." Rachael said, looking at Artemis with a frown. It seemed she was deep in thought, or that she was uncomfortable with the situation at hand. "I love you, mother... I love both of you, but don't ever lie to me again." she said bitterly, looking at her mother with her literally glowing red eyes. "I see all emotion within you, and judging from how you're both feeling and acting... this is not okay. This is not okay at all." Slowly taking a step forwards, the doge placed a hand on her mother's cheek and rubbed it gently, seemingly getting a feel for her mother's face. "24 years old, born on the first day of the first month." Priscilla looked down at Rachael skeptically, prompting her daughter to shake her head. "Don't ask, you'll find out soon enough." she would say before leaning in and hugging Artemis along with Priscilla. "Give me a week, and I can fix you."

Job Info:
    Artemis
    Artemis

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Artemis 24th September 2014, 9:50 pm

Artemis tensed again as Priscilla pulled her into the hug. Her neck was so close, the only keeping Artemis from biting down was her exhaustion and the very little amount of willpower she retained. She continued to smile, trying to reassure Priscilla. But it was a weak smile. She used the rest of her strength to reach over and pull Priscilla's face towards her. She kissed Priscilla gently, using most of her will power not to bite Priscilla. After a few seconds she pulled back and rested on the wall exhausted. She didn't feel like talking, it required strength she didn't want to use. But hopefully that got her message to Priscilla across. It was strange but she still remembered it... dying. Being pulled back from the dead was hands down one of the worse experiences she ever felt and that said something. Death was so warm and greeting. Once you get pulled away you were left with nothing but cold and loneliness. If only she didn't need to drink the blood she would be fine. As much as just being a vampire conflicted with her nature, if it meant spending an eternity with Priscilla it couldn't be so bad. But the blood-lust made her feel trapped. And then Rachael spoke up. Artemis ears perked up as she turned towards her daughter. She could figure out a way to help her?

"When did I lie to you?" asked Artemis, but then was taken back but her daughter's hand on her cheek suddenly. And then She said something that shocked her. Her age and birthday. But then Artemis thought how that would of been surprising. Priscilla could of told her... wait she had never told Priscilla her age or when her birthday was yet. It just never really came up. Rachael then pulled her and Priscilla into a hug. Again Artemis felt the pull to sink her teeth in. Her daughters next was so close, closer then Priscilla's. After about two moments her will power broke, as she lunged at Rachael with whatever energy she had left, trying to bite down on her neck. Her ears back and tears rolling down her face as she did.

Le Doge
    Le Doge

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Le Doge 12th October 2014, 8:01 pm

"You lied when you said it was alright." Rachael mumbled quietly, her tone bitter and depressed at the same time. She hated hearing her mother say it was fine when she was standing there in hat might as well have been straight up agony. It hurt her almost as much as it did her mother. And then she felt it, the hot breath on her neck, her mother slowly leaning in. Priscilla had no clue, but Rachael knew it was coming. It took no more than a moment for it to actualy hapen, but when it did, the young doge made no attempt to resist. Instead, her arms wrapped around Artemis to gently hug and rub her back.

"You're so hungry... go ahead and take as much as you want, I don't mind." the doge cooed, trying to calm her mother down. She knew that Artemis hated doing this, so she did her best to make it as bearable as possible. "Just let it happen this once. I don't want you to be hungry anymore, so just drink, mommy..."

Priscilla watched this with wide eyes, not sure of how to react. It was heartwarming to see the little doge try and help her mother, but everyone here knew that Artemis' appetite was too big. Even so, Rachael made no conscious effort to pull away. The daughter was intent on letting her mother feast to her heart's content.

Job Info:
    Artemis
    Artemis

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Artemis 13th October 2014, 7:31 am

Why... Why wasn't Rachael trying to pull away. Why wasn't Priscilla trying to pull her off? Her daughter's cooing didn't help, they just made her tear up more and more. Her eyes darted to meet Priscilla, as if saying to pull her off of Rachael before her strength returned to her. But with each passing moment it did. Her hands seemed to move on their own, moving to pin Rachael down. Her tail moved between her legs, why was this happening to her?

(OOC: Sorry crap post is crap T.T)

Sumdumguy

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Dragon's Spirit
    Guild : None, cause she's smart like that
    Mentor : Melody Lorelei (Supposedly Deceased)
    Experience : 1491

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sumdumguy 30th November 2014, 10:09 pm

The next thing Artemis would know was the sound of a door opening, and a light sigh escaping the lips of someone new.

"Ah, hello mother." the voice said, and Priscilla let out a surprised gasp in response.

"What are you doing he-"

"Who might this little vampire be? Is this Artemis? And this little doge pup... she looks an awful lot like you, and she has the ears and tail of the one on top of her..."

"That is Artemis yes, and the other one is Rachael your... little sister..."

Rachael looked up to the two to see the new arrival's ears perk up. She too was some sort of canine hybrid, and she looked quite... posh, as well. It was difficult not to look up at the girl with a strained look, but to her delight, the girl quickly realized the situation and kneeled down to help. With a surprising amount of strength, the girl pried Artemis off of Rachael, only to turn the newly bred vampire towards her to reveal her face. Artemis was met with a quite stunning wolf girl whose dress revealed quite a bit of her chest and shoulders. Her face was a little red as she tilted her head and brushed a lock of hair away from her face.

"Here, mother, you may feast on my blood as much as you want. I have more than either my mother or 'sister' combined. That and..." Orin didn't finish her sentence. She simply blushed and averted her eyes. When Artemis bit into her neck, she would hear Orin let out a tiny whimper of pleasure into her ear. Her hands came up to stroke Artemis' back and pet the back of her head as she let out a few more whimpers here and there. She was actually a little in love with this, and didn't mind how her blood was being sucked at all. To Artemis, Orin's blood would have a little bit of a spicy taste, and was abnormally warm, but not warm to the point of burning the insides of her mouth. Even when she looked down, she would see that Orin's tail was wagging lightly, indicating that the wolf was in fact liking this.
    Artemis
    Artemis

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Artemis 30th November 2014, 10:34 pm

Well what just happened could be considered weird. First she had tried to suck Priscilla dry and almost succeeded, in both senses on the the word. Then she met her unborn daughter from the future and now her fangs where buried deep into her love's other daughter, whom has really big uhh... Artemis face blushed as she looked at the second daughter chest. Just by looking Artemis would guess that she was larger then her mother's teenage form. Not to sure about the adult form though. But if Artemis remembered correctly this was Priscilla's adopted daughter. But she also could of sworn Priscilla said she was far away.

But now Artemis drank Orin's blood and honestly she didn't like it. It was spicy and Artemis hated spicy. Not to mention the small moans the girl was making as she drank made her feel uncomfortable doing this in front of Priscilla. Another thing she noticed was the Orin had ears and a tail like her. Priscilla really did have a thing for people like her then. After a few seconds Artemis was able to pull her fangs out of Orin's neck and coughed.

"Eww spicy. I hate spicy." coughed Artemis. But she was glad. Since Orin's blood was distasteful to her her hunger was over ruled by the tasted. The tasted of Orin's blood was still strong in her mouth and she felt like she was going to vomit from the taste but then she noticed something.

"I-I don't feel that hungry anymore." said Artemis shocked.

Sumdumguy

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sumdumguy 30th November 2014, 11:15 pm

Orin sighed in disappointment as Artemis pulled away and spoke her mind about the blood that she tasted. "My apologies that it was not to your liking, mother." the wolf said, still managing to smile as she hugged her newly found parent. "I shall alter the taste then, so next time you may find it enjoyable to your most preferred tastes." Orin proceeded to stand up, pulling up the shoulder of her dress so as to keep it from falling down and blushing a little. Priscilla didn't take more than a single second to move in and help Artemis up, even if the girl could do so herself. After that, Artemis would find her lover's arms wrapped around her and their lips interlocked in as deep a kiss Priscilla could muster up right now. Tears streamed down her cheeks and it took almost all of her willpower to keep from sobbing into her lover's mouth.

"I'm so sorry... I shouldn't have done this, I-I... I'm so sorry..." Now finding her face buried into Artemis' shoulder, the vampire sobbed and hugged her lover tight. "If there's anything I can do to make it better while I find a way to get you cured... ANYTHING..."

Orin simply sighed and stood behind Rachael, hugging her around the waist with one arm and hugging her around the neck with the other, also coincidentally pulling the doge's head into her chest so her face and head was surrounded by warmth. Rachael could only blush and look forwards at her two mothers, saddened by the situation but growing ever more impatient by the second. Noticing this, Orin chuckled and leaned her head down ever so slightly to nibble on Rachael's doge ears.

"Patience, dear sister. Let her cry it out and all will be well soon... at least, for a little while."
    Artemis
    Artemis

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Artemis 1st December 2014, 7:20 am

Moments after Orin moved away Priscilla rushed to her and helped her up. She still felt a bit shaky but Artemis probably could of stood up on her own. But she didn't mind Priscilla's help. But it wasn't long before Priscilla threw herself on Artemis and starting crying afterwards. After pulling away from the kiss Artemis stroked Priscilla's hair hoping to calm her down. Whispering non-sense words into Priscilla's ear to try and calm her down. Similar to what you would do to child who woke up from a bad dream.

"I-It's ok..." whispered Artemis, trying to calm Priscilla down. She wasn't used to stuff like this and it was easy to tell. Her face was painted with shock.

"The fact that you are trying is enough." said Artemis, if she was less of a passive person what she said might of been different. But Artemis was never really one to be forward with things unless she was drunk. And at this point she was fairly certain Priscilla could tell what she wanted.

Her eyes moved over to her two daughters who where standing to the side. Ok well technically only one of them was her daughter but she still would considering the other one as hers two. It was the least she could do considering the relationship she was in with Orin's mother. But Artemis made a mental note on how strange this family was and decided to chalk it up to Priscilla's side of the family.

Sumdumguy

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sumdumguy 1st December 2014, 10:09 pm

Priscilla's sobs eventually decreased in pitch and volume and were soon reduced to nothing more than quiet shuddering and little sniffles here and there. This vampire was centuries old, been referred to as god by multiple villages, has been worshiped and feared all over the globe by various creatures, and yet... here she was, reduced to a crying mess of salty tears and clouded mind. "I'm s-so s-sorry... I-I just... I-I l-love you, Artem-mis... I... l-love you..." Priscilla whispered softly into Artemis' ear, trying to display just how much she regretted doing what she did. That, and she still needed to let out a few more tears. "I-I'll get you anything while you wait, anything, j-just... w-what do you want to do for now?" she asked, pulling away enough to look into Artemis' eyes, her own being red while her face was puffy. She had cried so much and so harshly over this that it looked like she was having an allergic reaction.

Meanwhile, the two daughters could only look saddened at the couple as Priscilla cried and the other did their best to comfort, clearly not knowing how. "But the effort is always nice..." Orin muttered, closing her eyes and hugging Rachael closer to her body, if it was at all possible.

"D-Damnit, don't suffocate me with your tits. I have a girlfriend to do that for me." Rachael whispered to Orin, trying to pull away enough to not sink into the mountains of her older sister's bosom.

"O-Oh, sorry, dear sister." the older wolf said before loosening up her hug. "The situation is just a little... tense, for me, is all."

Rachael could only sigh and just lean back into the valley of her sister's chest, careful not to sink too far in before closing her eyes and waiting.
    Artemis
    Artemis

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Artemis 2nd December 2014, 5:04 pm

"I-I don't know. I can't really go very long with out being hungry. So I think I should be locked in one of the rooms." said Artemis her eyes cast down. Priscilla wasn't going to like what she said, but Artemis felt like it needed to be done.

"Lock me up, bind my hands and muzzle me. W-We already have binds and a couple ball gags in our room so we can just use those." said Artemis, her face turning a bit red. It was embarrassing talking about this stuff in from of Priscilla as it was. It was worse when talking about it in front of her daughters.

"I-I think I should stay locked up until this gets fixed. But I wouldn't mind if you spent some time with me at night. But I think keeping distance from me would be the safest thing, regardless what noises I make. I would leave it to you to figure out how to feed me and such but during this time I think I should be separated for everyone's safety."
    said Artemis.

Sumdumguy

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sumdumguy 2nd December 2014, 6:23 pm

Priscilla nuzzled her cheek against Artemis' and hugged her tight, still sniffling as she listened to what her lover had to say. It was somewhat agreeable, but still saddening to hear. She hated the idea of having to imprison Artemis in a room alone, but it was necessary to keep her alive and... better than she would be if she was captured by someone or something like the Rune Knights.

"I-I guess I could..." the woman said, pulling away but keeping her arms wrapped around her lover's waist. "I love you Artemis... I-I hope... you can forgive me..." After sniffling out her last few words, the woman picked Artemis up and held her close. Despite the talk about being tied up like it was for some more intimate times, the two younglings could only look onwards at the couple longily. They had just met their new mother, and were now being forced to watch as she was taken away to be bound, gagged, and for some time left as Priscilla went to find a cure. Of course the woman wouldn't leave right away, as she wanted to make sure Artemis was comfortable before she went and abandoned her to find the necessary remedy.

Disappearing off into the shadows with Artemis, the two reappeared in a windowless room with padded walls and a rather fancy bed in the middle. Artemis was laid down on it and Priscilla walked over to a dresser to open one of the drawers, pulling out some rope and a ball gag in the process. Artemis hadn't been able to break or get free of the rope before, but now as a vampire it was highly likely. Not entirely so, but more than it was before. Yet before she proceeded to tie her wolf love up, she turned towards her, sniffling and holding the constraints shakily.

"I-Is there anything you want to do or see before I... t-tie you up...?" the woman asked, slowly approaching Artemis to sit on the bed. "I believe Orin can feed you, and Rachael can monitor you if need be while I'm gone... I'll do my best to sleep near you whenever possible, to try and comfort you, and..." Priscilla averted her eyes and blushed as she placed a hand on Artemis' thigh. "H-How do you want to be tied up?"
    Artemis
    Artemis

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Artemis 2nd December 2014, 9:05 pm

Within moments Artemis had gone from Priscilla's house to the familiar dark room she had spent so much time in. But now things where different, but only slightly. The room was now extremely padded. And the only things that remained in the room where a bed and a dresser. Artemis knew how this room worked now and if she never needed to use the bathroom it would appear. Although she would currently need help with it because of her upcoming situation.

"O-One thing." said Artemis. Gingerly she placed her hands on Priscilla's cheeks and pushed up against her, kissing her deeply. She pulled away after a few moments, although she didn't particularly want to. She reached over and grabbed the ball gag from Priscilla's hands.

"I am going to be my hands behind my back and I want you to try them in a way that it will take a blade for me to escape. Priscilla... please don't be to long." said Artemis, sitting on the bed. She reached up and put the ball gag on. Her fangs could clearly been seen resting against the ball. Even before her vampirism she had small fangs. But these fangs where longer and sharper then her original ones. She turned around offering her hands behind her back ready to be tied.

Sumdumguy

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sumdumguy 3rd December 2014, 1:51 pm

Priscilla felt a stream of tears run down her cheeks as Artemis kissed her, and with all of her heart, she kissed back. It was the most passionate kiss she had ever given Artemis, and she only did it to emphasize how much she loved her. Even still, it didn't last long, or at least it felt that way, and Artemis had to pull away.

"I will tie your arms as best I can, love."
    the woman said before taking the rope and tying it around Artemis' hands. Slowly, she started tying up a bit more than that, the rope curling up into a zig zag pattern up to her elbows just to keep her from breaking free. "Please... forgive me..." was all she muttered as she finished tying the knot. "A-And... do you want me to tie your legs together or to the bedposts?" she asked, forgetting Artemis couldn't talk due to the gag. It would be left up to the wolf's body language to decide that one.

Meanwhile...

Orin led Rachael to her bedroom, opening the door and flipping on the lightswitch to see nothing had changed at all. The drapes were still a deep red, her sheets neatly spread and tucked into the bed, the floor clean and her dressers still all the same. "You'll be sleeping in my room tonight." Orin said, sighing as she walked over and sat on the bed. Rachael followed and stood just in front of her, crossing her arms and looking at her skeptically.

"And where will you be sleeping?" the doge asked, prompting a smile to form on her older sister's lips.

"In my room, with you in the same bed." she stated bluntly. Rachael blushed and her eyes widened at the prospect.

"W-Wait aren't we sis-"

"Yes, but I won't do anything to you. As you said, we are sisters, and I am not that immoral. I just... like cuddling is all..." The wolf admitted, standing up to start pulling her dress over her head.

"Hold on a sec, I never agreed to-" Rachael was cut off by her sister throwing her long dress in her face. It seemed she didn't care. The doge could only growl and pull away the dress and avert her eyes, not wanting to see her sister in her underwear. "God damnit..."
    Artemis
    Artemis

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Artemis 3rd December 2014, 10:47 pm

Artemis made a motion that said tie her legs together. She wanted to have some freedom, even if the freedom was just being able to roll around on the bed. She held her legs together and Priscilla tied them tightly. She felt like there should be a joke about this but she couldn't share it even if she wanted to. After being tied up Artemis wormed her way into a comfortable spot on the bed. Although Comfort was relative went being tied up. But Artemis would have to live with it. The look she gave Priscilla was one that said don't be long. But then Artemis flipped herself around to face away from Priscilla, mainly to hide her tears. But she had the feeling if she kept looking at Priscilla, she wouldn't want to leave. She waited for Priscilla to leave, once she did it would just be a waiting game.

Current date/time is 12th May 2024, 6:43 pm