Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Learning to Cope... Hopefully... [CLOSED]

Sumdumguy

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Dragon's Spirit
    Position : None
    Guild : None, cause she's smart like that
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Melody Lorelei (Supposedly Deceased)
    Experience : 1491

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Learning to Cope... Hopefully... [CLOSED] - Page 3 Empty Re: Learning to Cope... Hopefully... [CLOSED]

Post by Sumdumguy 6th December 2014, 9:26 pm

Priscilla tied up Artemis' legs and sniffled, doing her best to hold back another stream of salty tears. "A-Alright, love, I'm done. I'll be off looking for a cure now, I t-think... Yeah, I will." the woman said, looking incredibly confused and conflicted by the situation. Leaning down next to Artemis, the ancient woman gave her canine lover a quick kiss on the forehead and rubbed her cheek before pulling away and turning around. "I shouldn't be long, if I recall correctly. Be patient love, your daughters should take good care of you."

And with that, Priscilla reluctantly sunk into the shadows and vanished, presumably to go fix the situation as soon as possible.

*Time skip*

The sun rose high in the sky the next morning, but Artemis wouldn't see it. It was for her own good, seeing as she was a vampire now. The house had a spell on it so that even through windows, the sunlight wouldn't burn away at any vampire. This effectively allowed anyone, mostly vampires, to watch the sun rise and fall without fear of burning up horribly. Even still, Artemis wouldn't see it, as the padded room held no windows. There was only a single door, and a single chair with a side table next to it. Sitting in the chair was Orin, who wore nothing but her long white nightgown that feel just past her knees as she sat. The sleeves were long, and there was a gray trim just below her bust and above her belly. As Artemis woke up, the wolf would look up at her mother and smiled in a loving way. In her hand was a plate with a tea cup resting upon it, and on the side table was a large kettle full of what one could only assume was tea. All of the wares the girl held were fine china, of course, which she sipped from elegantly and with well-practiced posture. After a moment of letting her mother wake up, she proceeded to set her tea down and sit next to her mother on the bed.

"Good morning mother." the wolf said, brushing a lock of hair out of her newfound parent's face in an almost motherly manner. "Rachael and I will be watching over you while mother -our other mother- is off finding a cure for your vampirism." Orin smiled sleepily and yawned, placing a hand over her mouth and letting out a little "excuse me" as she did so. Shortly after, she sat Artemis up and leaned her on the backboard of the bed before sitting across from her mother, still smiling that same, far too sweet smile. "Are you... hungry? If so I can feed you. I promise it won't be spicy this time, as long as you tell me what you want it to taste like. If you're not hungry, can we... talk?"
    Artemis
    Artemis

Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Vulcan
    Experience : 162.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Shaman's Gate
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Learning to Cope... Hopefully... [CLOSED] - Page 3 Empty Re: Learning to Cope... Hopefully... [CLOSED]

Post by Artemis 8th December 2014, 8:44 pm

Artemis twisted and turned in the bed. To say she had a bad night's sleep would be an understatement. She was plagued by nightmares the entire night. It was maddening, even though once she woke she couldn't remember them. She rolled over once she heard a voice. It was Orin, other then what Priscilla told her she didn't know much about her. Pretty much all she knew was that she was like Artemis, psychically at least. Artemis wouldn't of gone that far now looking at her. If she was actually related to Priscilla Artemis would say she took after the adult form of Priscilla then anything else. Artemis wasn't as... full so to speak. But before Artemis knew it Orin was sitting next to her, brushing hair out of her face. Orin being so close to Artemis made her uncomfortable. Mainly because she began to squirm out of pure hunger, trying to fight her bonds. Her now seemly bottomless pit of a stomach growling. Although she couldn't really talk Orin seemed to figure out she was hungry, helping her up. Artemis couldn't really give any answers until the gag was off. And at that point she would just sink in her fangs and eat until Orin pulled her off.

*Some time later*

Artemis pulled herself off Orin before trying to squirm away. IT was getting harder and harder to pull herself away and yet this family didn't really seem to understand that she needed to be forced off.

"P-Please, I know you want to talk but put the gag back on... It's not safe with it off." said Artemis even though it was possibly not safe with her just in ropes.

"And if you don't want to.. t-then I command you as your m-mother to put it back!"
    said Artemis her voice shaking even though she was trying to sound tough.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Rank ups::
    Sumdumguy

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sumdumguy 8th December 2014, 9:28 pm

Orin let Artemis feed for as long as she wanted, because unlike her other family members, she actually was capable of sustaining Artemis for as long as she needed.

"But mother, it matters not if you feed off me." Orin said innocently, rubbing her parent's belly. "I can generate more blood than you could possibly take from me. It is part of my magic."

Reaching out to pull Artemis back towards her, she proceeded to stroke her mother's head and coo into her ear. Positioning Artemis in as comfortable a way as possible, she proceeded to place her mother's mouth against her neck, waiting for her to continue feeding. "Maybe finally you can be full... Would you like that, mother?" the girl cooed, trying to comfort her as much as possible. "I know it is not particularly safe, doing this, but... you need this blood more than I do, and... I may or may not already be immune to vampirism, though it is part of my magic. Apologies, mother."

As Orin let Artemis feed, she could smell something nice and fresh coming from the kitchen. It seemed that Rachael had started cooking, and now her belly grumbled in anticipation. Even so, she didn't want to interrupt her mother's feeding time anymore than she already had. "You need this... you really, really need this..." she kept mumbling, cooing and blushing as the biting sent a good feeling down her spine. A naughty feeling that got her excited, but she could contain it enough to keep from doing anything of "that" nature. "P-Plus it feels nice, mommy..." the wolf admitted, doing her best to contain her little moans.
    Artemis
    Artemis

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Artemis 9th December 2014, 1:06 pm

Orin seemed flat out ignore her and make it weird. Artemis squirmed slightly at Orin's last comment. Was it really necessary for her to say that. Priscilla's family was weird... ok one small correction to that. Her family was weird. Artemis forced herself away once she heard Orin's stomach growl. She must of had nothing to eat yet.

"Go, I can wait." said Artemis, holding herself back with her dwindling will. She would do her best to move away from Orin if Orin tried to feed her again.

"You need your Strength more then I."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Sumdumguy

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sumdumguy 10th December 2014, 9:01 pm

Orin frowned as her mother let go and told her to go eat, and despite her efforts to try and pull her back in, Artemis resisted surprisingly well. While it was true that she needed to eat, Orin still wanted to feed her mother to try and satiate her hunger for once. It was something that no one else could really do, but... it would be hard to do that on an empty stomach. No! She mustn't think like that! Artemis hunger was far more important than hers, she had to feed her whether she liked it or not! But... her mother was telling her to get food, and she hadn't eaten in what felt like a day or so, but-

*SLAM*

The door was kicked open by a familiar little blonde doge girl who held a silver platter in both hands. She entered, kicked the door shut with another loud slam, and set the large platter on the side table. A mere sigh escaped her already pursed lips before she snapped her fingers, and the unexpected happened. Between the door and the bed appeared an entire table, complete with a laced cloth and three comfortable looking chairs.

"Ah, I see you decided to bring the food to us." Orin said with a little smile, looking over at the table as Rachael set the platter down. The plate was large enough to cover most of the table, and it surprised the older sister that it even got through the door. Maybe a bit of Rachael's space manipulation helped her with that, but that was mere hypothesis. Orin was too busy focusing on the fact that the food was brought to her to notice.

"I wasn't gonna wait for you to get out there, and this is far faster." Rachael grumbled before removing the top to the platter, revealing what was inside. It was like a thanksgiving dinner, complete with everything anyone could ask for. Turkey, mashed potatoes, gravy, stuffing, turkey, tater tot casseroles, green bean casseroles, turkey, cranberry sauce, squash, and not to mention Orin's favorite.

"Turkey..." the older wolf practically drooled, tail wagging at superhuman speeds. Orin was subconsciously mindful not to get any drool on her mother, as she realized too late that it was sort of rude and impolite. Without a second thought, Orin was standing up on the bed, Artemis in a bridal carry, and was soon leaping down to land gracefully and gently next to the table.

"Didn't you say you eat three times as much as the average human being?" Rachael questioned, her plate already full of meat, mashed potatoes with gravy, and several other things. Her tooshie found itself plopped down right in the center of a chair, and the doge didn't take more than a second to place her plate and dig in. Orin simply nodded in response to the question and took more than a gratuitous amount of food onto her plate. Soon enough she was sitting with a chair pulled up right next to her for Artemis. Her mother sat directly next to her, leaving no breathing space inbetween the two as Orin pulled the shoulder of her nightgown down in an almost provocative manner, allowing Artemis the ability to feed on her neck some more.

"Unless you wish to have real food for once, mother." Orin offered, looking at her newfound parent questioningly. "If not, go ahead and feed off me some more. I'll just sit here and eat in the meantime."
    Artemis
    Artemis

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Artemis 11th December 2014, 8:12 pm

Just as Orin started to get the hint the door was burst open by Rachael, carrying a large amount of food. Next thing Artemis knew she was swept up once more by Orin and brought over the table that was just set it. She was placed next to Orin, who lowered her nightgown a bit so Artemis could feed if she wanted. Although Artemis noticed Orin's reaction to turkey. So it was her favorite food? Artemis was more partial to sweets but to each their own. She enjoyed turkey but found it a bit on the dry side. Although she did actually want to try to eat some normal food. She directed Orin in some of the food she wanted to eat, although adamant that she was left tied up. She dug into the normal food, eating very well for someone not using her hands. Knowing her perverted daughter would probably question how she was able to do that.

"By the way Orin, why do you call me mother? Priscilla and I aren't even married. I'm pretty sure you haven't heard of me till not to long ago. Last time you where brought up Priscilla said the two of you haven't talked for a long time. Heck she didn't even know where you were. Yet you showed up just in the nick of time. Just like your younger sister." said Artemis after a few minutes of eating. Her eyes darted to Rachael, it made sense that she called Artemis mother, but Artemis wanted to know why Orin did.

Sumdumguy

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sumdumguy 11th December 2014, 11:13 pm

Orin stopped eating momentarily as she was questioned, and she simply smiled at her mother, not bothering to pull the shoulder of her nightgown back up out of sheer laziness. "No real reason." Orin said simply, looking over at Rachael briefly before back at Artemis. "I know you two are not married, at least not yet, but it is only fitting to call you my mother since... well, since you may as well be her in the near future. I also did not grow up with a real mother, as my parents died when I was young. I was merely adopted. I believe I call you mother because I wish I had a pair of caring parents. Even my current mother was hardly there, usually off trying to meddle in the affairs of others." Orin explained quickly and chuckled, taking a bite of turkey and swiftly chewing, then swallowing in just a few seconds. "And while she claimed not to know where I was, I do believe she meant that she simply had not spoken to me in a while. There is no way she did not know where I was, especially after bringing me back from the dead."

It was at this statement that Rachael froze in place to avert her eyes to her older sister, clearly questioning what she meant. Orin simply sighed and placed her hands gently on her lap, closing her eyes to calm her nerves.

"I was left alone by my teammate while on a mission after I told him he needed to take care of his daughter. Several hours later, I found the culprit, the vulcan that had kidnapped that poor girl. He likely had some... cruelly perverted intentions, and I would not stand for it. But alas, even though I managed to free the girl, I myself was killed in battle." Orin opened her eyes and looked straight down at her lap, too afraid to look either her sister or newfound parent in the eye. "I slipped into the unconscious, thinking I had died, but I awoke shortly after to find myself in a new body. If mother ever referred to me as a feline, she was not wrong to do so. I was originally a young woman with cat features, but my soul was transferred into this new body with wolf ones instead."

After explaining, Orin shakily raised her fork and knife and continued eating. Rachael too, went back to eating, but she never took her gaze off of the wolf girl. She was skeptical now. What else was the wolf hiding from them?
    Artemis
    Artemis

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Artemis 17th December 2014, 10:49 pm

This girl Orin was... well strange. It was an odd thought to think of someone as strange though. Mainly due to Artemis' current predicament. Her girlfriend and apparently according to Rachael, her future wife, was off finding the cure to her vampirism, meeting her future daughter only to try and kill her and get a bottle full of aphrodisiacs shoved down her throat so her daughter makes sure she exists, get berated by her daughter that she was conceived before marriage, Almost kill said daughter while pregnant with her only to be saved my Priscilla's adopted daughter who is extremely cling and finally, being wrapped up full bondage style until Priscilla returned with the cure. But anyway the meal went on and Artemis wondered how long she slept. Her and Priscilla would spend hours in this room. Most of the time it was spent snuggling naked in the glow of the aftermath of their very lough, very rough play time. They would spend hours, even days just in the room relaxing or sleeping. Since there was no natural sunlight that came through it was impossible, at least for Artemis to tell what the time of day was. And then as if it was out to get her she felt a pang of loneliness without Priscilla.

"My life has moved so fast I have lost all control. This is so out of my comfort zone." muttered Artemis with a sigh. It was not meant to be heard by the others, but she seemed to forget that good hearing ran in the family due to some of her select genes.

"I... I wouldn't expect to much out of me. Truth is I had no mother, she died given birth to me and my father was less then happy when I was born with wolf ears and a tail. He thought she cheated on him, I'll never know for sure. To him I was just a constant reminder that his wife was dead and I was some sort of freak. Until I was able to escape I spent most my life locked in a basement, feeding off scraps. I-I wouldn't except to much from me." said Artemis, her eyes casting down.

"Although I am surprised Rachael. I always assumed my genetics where considered recessive, I am surprised to see you where born with them."

Sumdumguy

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sumdumguy 17th December 2014, 11:37 pm

Both Orin and Rachael listened to their mother's plights, hearts now heavy with sympathy induced sorrows. They both could relate to Artemis in some way regarding her past, at least in some parts. Rachael stopped eating entirely once Artemis reached the part about how she was locked in a basement, unable to do anything but eat scraps. The poor woman must have awful self-esteem issues, was all that Rachael could really think at this point. Meanwhile, Orin was on the verge of tears while desperately trying to calm herself down. Whenever she was in a bad mood, her magic would go haywire. Currently there was an intense heat radiating off of her, and her silverware was bending from slowly melting into a puddle next to her plate. Hearing this kind of story really set her off. She couldn't help it if her powers going haywire were a side effect of that either.

"Mother..." Orin mumbled, looking up to Artemis with a faint smile. Running down her cheeks were bloody tears, staining her otherwise perfect face. "...I will make sure to take the best of care, to make up for your terrible past."

*4 Months Later*

Orin sat in the same room as Artemis, looking tired and broken down. The house was currently being repaired by Rachael, as Artemis had gotten out and gone on a few rampages once or twice while left alone. The girls and their mother had a hard time coordinating with each other since they were so busy. Orin was left as Artemis' personal caretaker, Rachael was the practically the house's maid at this point, and Priscilla was still looking for a cure. Every night the ancient vampire would come in and lay with her lover, not saying much unless prompted to do so. She would ask a question or two and tell Orin to leave the them be for a while, simply so they could talk in private before Priscilla would either leave again or fall asleep with her lover, usually to comfort her in her sleep.

Right now, Artemis was tied up again, but had proven to be perfectly capable of breaking her binds, and lay on the bed, just like how they planned to have her be the whole time the older blonde one was out looking for a cure. Unfortunately other things had decided to surface themselves, such as Artemis' still endless hunger. Whether she could control it momentarily, or just at all even after these 4 months, Orin didn't know. She would have loved to have bonded with her mother but due to the circumstances, Orin only realized that her usual methods for befriending someone were... unorthodox, in this situation. Simply put, Orin liked cuddling, and Artemis did not. The older wolf did not like the physical contact, whereas Orin liked it just because her abnormal warmth usually calmed people down. Artemis was a special case. Right now, while Artemis wasn't doing much, if anything at all, the wolf simply looked down at her lap where her hands were folded and tried not to break down into a mess of tears and desperation for attention. It had been almost three weeks now since Orin had said anything at all. The familiar feeling of loneliness Orin had endured her entire life was very quickly whittling away at whatever shreds of happiness she had left. She wished so much to be able to bond with Artemis, but the woman's vampirism was proving to be a problem. Heck, her birthday had come and gone and no one had even said a word. She was unable to do anything but watch her "sickly" mother and cry mentally. It took everything she had not to break down and plead to Priscilla to hurry up and find a cure so she could hopefully move on with her life.

Meanwhile Rachael didn't seem to care about what was happening at all. She did her job, watched over her mother, cleaned the house... everything. Whenever Artemis broke out, her powers of time/space manipulation was usually what got Artemis back into her room where she would hopefully feed off of Orin to calm herself down. It was a stressful time indeed, but nothing Rachael wasn't used to. She simply sighed and moved on. Priscilla, meanwhile, was coming closer and closer to finding a cure each day. Orin and Rachael were eager to see the fruits of their elder mother's tireless research, work, and shady activities, to the point where they were growing impatient with her. The only one who wasn't distracted by other emotions was Rachael, and as such, she was the only one to voice her opinions and other impatiences. Priscilla could only reassure her biological daughter that she was, indeed, making progress.

Sighing, Orin simply closed her eyes and did her best to suppress her emotions. By now, Artemis knew something was wrong with her, but she didn't know what. Nobody knew what, or to what extent except for Rachael, and even then Rachael only knew how bad it was, not what it was that was so bad. The entire family knew the blonde little doge girl could read people's emotions with her magic by this point, except for when Orin was around. The poor little wolf girl silently reprimanded herself, almost going as far as to verbally abuse herself when no one was looking or listening. It got so bad at some point that she started clawing herself open when alone in her room. Not out of desire for pleasure or masochistic tendencies, but out of self-spite. Something the poor girl didn't need at this point.
    Artemis
    Artemis

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Artemis 18th December 2014, 3:33 pm

Four months had passed since Priscilla went off in search of a cure. Artemis had nearly been driven mad with boredom, locked and tied up in a single room, only untied when she went blood crazy or had to use the bathroom in any way. Most of the time Priscilla would return once she had already fallen asleep and would be gone when she woke up. Artemis really knew Priscilla was here often due to Rachel and Orin telling her. Either way she still felt lonely since Priscilla was rarely there when she was awake. But she did hold on closely to the time where Priscilla showed up and was able to talk to her.

Artemis was starting to show now and Rachel was proving to be quite the large baby as Artemis stomach was a lot bigger then she had expected. She also had recently felt some kicking, which would periodically wake her up a night for short periods of time. Even though Artemis was kinda iffy at first, now she felt giddy whenever she felt a kick.

Her eyes opened suddenly as Artemis was woken up by the kick. She scanned the room and her eyes fell upon Orin, who was sitting on her usual chair. She felt bad for the girl, she had become less and less happy as the days went by and Artemis knew why. Orin liked to cuddle, and Artemis did not. Priscilla was a special exception to that rule. Artemis just had bad memories with people touching up. For all her life, ninety percent of people who touched her, hurt her. But Artemis couldn't help but feel sad for the younger wolf, whose sole job at this point was to watch over and feed her. Artemis let out a sigh.

"Come here Orin." said Artemis. She waited for Orin to come over before continuing. Artemis was in no rush. And surprisingly she didn't feel to hungry at the moment.

"Come, lay down, your sister is kicking... and I thought you might want to feel it." said Artemis in probably one of the most awkward invitation to cuddle ever. With her eyes her motioned down to her partially exposed stomach, inflated by the little child that laid inside of it. As soon as Orin would touch her Artemis would flinch but not pull away like before. She felt bad for Orin and she felt like she owed Priscilla to give her daughter some love and affection.

"She's a strong one isn't she? A little fighter, just like her mother. I... I want to be there when she is born. I don't want to die on her. I-I feel like I would fail her other wise." said Artemis, she couldn't help but blush slightly with her current position. Considering touching and being tied up usually was something limited to only Priscilla.

"So, Orin... tell me more about yourself? Do you have anyone special? Any boys or girls that you left behind to take care of me?"

Sumdumguy

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sumdumguy 18th December 2014, 9:17 pm

Orin looked up weakly at her mother as she was addressed, making eye contact with Artemis for no more than a brief millisecond before looking back down. Her eyes were screwed shut, and she really didn't want to reply or even acknowledge that Artemis wanted her to come lay with her. Yet at the same time, something in her forced her to stand up and walk over to her mother. Maybe it was her desire to be polite and follow her new mother's wishes, but she didn't do so exactly as Artemis had asked. Instead of laying with her, Orin simply sat on the side of the bed and turned towards her mother, doing her best to muster up a fake smile as possible. Even as she did so, Artemis would be able to clearly tell that Orin was on the verge of tears, ready to silently cry herself a river at the littlest mishap that came her way. Artemis was far into her pregnancy now, to the point the baby Rachael was kicking already, and just as she reached to feel her little sister kicking inside her mother's belly, that one little mishap that Orin was afraid of happening... well, happened.

Artemis flinched the moment Orin's hand touched her skin.

To any normal person this would have just meant Artemis didn't like being touched. To Orin this meant that Artemis wanted her gone because she absolutely HATED being touched. In the wolf's mind, she was already screaming at herself, calling herself names and using violent words no one should ever have to hear. To Artemis this wouldn't look like much. Her daughter's entire body had frozen, completely unmoving and rigid. Her scarlet eyes gazed down at Artemis' swollen belly lifelessly, as if there was no one there to listen to her talk, but as Artemis went on about how she wanted to be there for Rachael, the elder wolf simply turned so she wasn't facing her mother anymore. Her upper body slowly turned in a zombie-like fashion so Artemis couldn't see her face anymore. She didn't want her mother to worry about her, so she made sure she couldn't see her tears. And for the first time in literally three weeks, Orin opened her mouth and croaked out a few words, tone choked and quivering. It was both from her depression, and from the lack of use.

"There was no one for me to leave behind." was all the girl muttered before quickly closing her mouth and turning even more away from Artemis. She knew turning away from her was rude, callous, and uncaring, but she didn't want to concern her mother even more than she already had. "It is nothing I have not dealt with, however, so please do not worry about me. All my life I have dealt with these feelings, so I must ask you to not sacrifice your own feelings to spare mine." Orin said, referring to how Artemis was clearly uncomfortable with being touched, even by her own daughter that she had known for four months now.
    Artemis
    Artemis

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Artemis 23rd December 2014, 7:28 pm

"I... I'm sorry Orin, I just have a lot of bad memories of people touching me." said Artemis, feel really bad now. Artemis would at this point try to comfort Orin but she was bound. Sighing, Artemis did her best to wiggle over to Orin, to try and keep her in place. She did her best to rest her head on her lap and look Orin in the eyes.

"Orin, everything is fine. I'm sorry I flinched but don't take it out on yourself. And I do worry about you. You are Priscillia's daughter and I worry for you. And even more importantly you are my daughter. I don't care how many hoops I will have to jump through to legally be considered your parent but I'll do everything I must."

Sumdumguy

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sumdumguy 7th January 2015, 5:19 pm

Orin was about to get up, having been even more depressed about making her mother worry, but she soon found her mother's head resting on her lap. Even through what her mother said, Orin found it absurdly hard not to blame herself. Throughout her years she had been raised by a lonely vampire, and so Orin too had been left lonely and isolated. What little time Orin had to spend with her busy mother she took gratefully and did her best to spend well, and Priscilla too took that time to make Orin feel as happy as possible. Yet even still, there was only so much she could do while moving them around, trying to look inconspicuous to make sure her daughter could live as normal of a life as Priscilla knew how to provide. Even still, Orin was bullied for her canine parts and so she grew up, highly isolated and alone. Whenever she messed up, she had no one else to blame but herself, and through her depression and self-esteem problems, she essentially grew up blaming everything on herself, whether it was actually her fault or not.

When Artemis started telling Orin about how she would do anything to become her mother, Orin couldn't hold it back anymore. Her heart was heavy with grief and sorrow, and now Artemis was making her even more emotional. The poor little wolf couldn't take it anymore as she broke down into tears, her hands coming up to cover her face as she sobbed. She didn't know what to do anymore. She was alone, broken, and tired. Even though she had her family right here on her lap, she still felt like an unloved burden, just like she always had.

"W-What do I do!?" Orin sobbed, falling onto her back on the bed. "I-I have been no more t-than a burden on you and mother b-both... I-I should... I s-should just... l-leave you f-forever, t-to make your l-lives easier..." The wolf kept her face hidden as she didn't want her mother to see her crying and sobbing all over the place like a child. Her chest heaved and shook with each shaky breath, and her eyes stung from how much they were swelling up from tears. If she could, she would take her life right here and right now, but Orin knew she didn't have the guts to do that to herself. And besides, Priscilla was always there whenever she tried before. Not this time however, but now Artemis was here to take her place. Orin didn't know what else to do though. This pain was eating away at her, and Artemis was just making her feel bad for feeling bad, even though they were clearly efforts to help. The wolf could only sob as she lay there with Artemis, waiting for Priscilla to come fix her lover so she could leave her parents. She really truly felt like she was a burden to both of them.
    Artemis
    Artemis

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Artemis 7th January 2015, 5:45 pm

Artemis mentally sighed, she thought she had a lot of problems. Right now Orin could run away and Artemis would be helpless to go after her. She did her best to worm her way more onto Orin's lap. Orin seemly was over reacting at this point. Artemis didn't have a great childhood but it wasn't so bad that she got to a point where Orin was at. For Artemis it just made her an extreme social outcast. While Orin cried Artemis opened her mouth and bite down on Orin's leg as hard as she could manage. She held down for only a moment before letting go of Orin, turning herself so she could face Orin. She wasn't a fan of violence, but it caused Orin to pause long enough to pay attention it would be worth it in the end.

"Orin. Stop." said Artemis, a stern look on her face. This was something that was new to Artemis, she wasn't used to being the one who was trying to comfort someone.

"You are in no way a burden to me or Priscilla. In fact you have been instrumental to the current situation. If you weren't here I would go on more rampages and Rachel is not strong enough to safely contain me when that happens. We need you, and I know for a fact Priscilla loves you."

Sumdumguy

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sumdumguy 8th January 2015, 6:02 pm

Orin felt something sharp dig into her leg harshly, tear through her dress and puncturing her leg. Any normal person would have cried out in pain, but Orin was normal. Instead of feeling some kind of pain, she felt quite a bit of pleasure from this. Enough to cause her to squirm and moan in surprise. "M-Mother!" the wolf yelped, looking down at Artemis in shock and embarrassment. She knew Artemis didn't like hearing her "daughter" moan, so she did her best to pull away and hide herself behind her tail. The words that Artemis said were true, but Orin had a hard time accepting them. She just really didn't like herself, was all. Nothing too major, right? Orin opened her mouth to say something to Artemis, but the violent opening of the door made her stop.

"Artemis!"
    the blonde-haired woman said, tears in her eyes and a wide smile on her face. "I've found it! The cure for your vampirism!"

Priscilla was in her teenage form, the one that Artemis was mostly familiar with so she The woman clearly had no idea what was going on as she walked over to Artemis, lifting her up and bringing her into a hug, mindful of the baby in her stomach. Little sniffles could be heard as she cried quietly into her lover's ears, happy and completely blind to the daughter that had buried her face into her own tail, sobbing without noise.
    Artemis
    Artemis

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Artemis 8th January 2015, 6:36 pm

Artemis face lit up as Priscilla stormed in and declared she found a cure. She was swept up in Priscilla's arms before she knew it. Priscilla, still mindful of the little Rachael that dwelled in her belly whisked Artemis around briefly before hugging her. Artemis kissed Priscilla's cheek and Priscilla cried quietly out of happiness. This was honestly great news. Artemis was over joyed to hear this. To be able to have her freedom again was a very nice prospect indeed. She cuddled closer to Priscilla, just taking a moment to settle in with the good news. It almost felt like a dream. And then Artemis remember they weren't allow.

"Priscilla... I think there is someone who needs you more then I right now." whispered Artemis into Priscilla's ear. She quickly and quietly explained what had just recently transpired.

"Go to her, we got the cure, I don't mind waiting a few more moments before you tell me what it is." said Artemis. She nuzzled Priscilla before waiting to be placed back down. She could wait just a little bit longer as long as Orin could be happy.

Sumdumguy

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sumdumguy 8th January 2015, 7:22 pm

Priscilla listened to the events that had just transpired and frowned, now looking over at Orin who was shaking in place. The poor girl had been through a lot in life, after all, and Artemis didn't even know the half of it. Setting Artemis down and giving her a gentle pat on the head, Priscilla scooted up onto the bed and hugged Orin tight, pulling her tail out of her way to kiss her daughter on the cheek. Orin's eyes were red and puffy from all the crying she had done, and it broke Priscilla's heart to see her daughter like this.

"Hey sweetie, it'll be alright, I promise." the woman cooed, stroking her foster child's head. "I know I'm not your real mommy but I wanna do my best to make sure my sweet little daughter is as happy as can be."

Orin lied limply in her mother's arms, shivering and sniffling every dozen seconds or so as she listened to her mother's words.

"I know... I know you watched me kill your real parents..." the woman whispered, just loud enough for Artemis to hear. "A-And I know you miss them but... they were already... 'broken', by the time I got there. It was better than letting them kill you, a-and I'm trying to make up for it as best I can by making Artemis normal again so you can have two mommies to make you happy, okay? You know I miss spending time with you but mommy has too many things to deal with. Hopefully when Arty gets better you can take care of little Rachael together and maybe bond a little too. I know you'd like her, since you two have similar likes... just give it a bit, okay dear? It'll all get better really soon..."
    Artemis
    Artemis

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Artemis 8th January 2015, 7:41 pm

Artemis listened to Priscilla as she comforted Orin. So apparently Priscilla had killed Orin's parents. Artemis made a mental note to ask Priscilla more about it later and what she meant by to far gone. Either way the two's relationship was more complicated then Artemis had realized. But for now Artemis waited for the two to be done with their bonding.

*Some time later*

Artemis was drooling on the bed, she and nodded off while waiting for Priscilla and Orin. She woke up with a yawn to be greeted by Priscilla and Orin with strange looks on their faces. Artemis laughed nervously.

"Uhh... sorry. Sleep hasn't been that great the past few days. Rachel seems to like to kick when I try and sleep." said Artemis with a nervous laugh. Orin and Priscilla seemed to be done. All that was left was Priscilla to tell Artemis the cure. She wondered if Rachel would show up for this.

Sumdumguy

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sumdumguy 12th January 2015, 6:29 pm

"It's okay Arty." Priscilla said, hugging Artemis again. Hearing her lover mention how Rachael liked to kick when she tried to sleep, the vampire couldn't help but let out a chuckle and rest her cheek on Arty's shoulder. "She's a lively one, isn't she?" she commented. Artemis really wasn't going to like what the cure was, so she was trying to comfort her lover as much as possible. Reaching into the shadows, Priscilla looked Artemis in the eye and gave a weak but hopefully reassuring smile. "It's uhm... It's a needle." she finally said, pulling a syringe out of the shadows, the tube full of some sort of white goopy liquid. It looked very lewd with how viscous it was, but it was giving off a faint glow so that should quickly eradicate any thoughts of perverseness.

Orin could only crawl over to her mother and rest her head on her lap, mind numb and hardly caring if her mother liked it or not anymore. She just wanted the warmth and the feeling of skin against hers right now. To her, it was a sort of comfort thing.
    Artemis
    Artemis

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Artemis 12th January 2015, 7:26 pm

"Yeah but only at night, she is pretty calm during the day." said Artemis slightly annoyed. And like clockwork she felt a kick. Artemis looked down and her bugled stomach with a slightly annoyed face.

"Yeah we are talking about you, I am not going to get much sleep when you are born you could at least let me sleep before you are born."
    said Artemis, pulling Priscilla's hand so she can feel Rachel's kicking fury.

"You are never really here when she kicks ya know, I thought you might like to feel it." said Artemis. And then Priscilla pulled out the cure. If it wasn't glowing faintly Artemis would think it was something else entirely. Although Artemis held back on the 'I'm already pregnant that stuff isn't going to work again until after' joke. But that being said oh boy, needles. Artemis closed her eyes and turned her head.

"Can we just get it over with already." said Artemis. She felt Orin rest her head and then the needle entering her arm. Artemis head got hazy and her vision swam. She had just woken up by she felt so sleepy. After trying to fight it for a few moments she gave in and drifted off into sleep.

*The next morning.*

Artemis woke to Rachel kicking like she had for the past couple of day. No longer bound up she laid in the room she woke up in when she turned into a vampire. Artemis jumped out of her bed and ran to the bathroom. She looked in the mirror and opened her mouth and she screamed in happiness. Her freakishly long vampire fangs where not replaced with her original much smaller wolf fangs. She took a moment to look herself over. She looked like her old self again. And then she noticed she wasn't wearing any clothes. She sighed and guessed it was Priscilla's doing. Either way she seemed entranced with herself that was in the mirror. Last time she looked in the mirror was when she was first turned into vampire. She marveled at the size of her stomach now, she was only a bit over four months along but she was already huge and not just her stomach. A pair of parts just a bit north where slightly larger too, but that was expected with pregnancy and was Artemis' guess why she woke up without clothes. And to be fair she did like sleep naked anyway so it didn't bug her to much.

"Sheesh you are going to be a big girl aren't ya."
    said Artemis talking to her stomach. She still had five months to go and she already looked inflated.

Sumdumguy

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sumdumguy 13th January 2015, 7:29 pm

The door to the room Artemis was staying in burst open and a familiar brown haired wolf, clad in nothing but a nightgown, entered the room after hearing her mother scream. "Mother, are you-" her sentence was cut off quickly as she realized Artemis was stark naked, every last bit of her completely visible to Orin. No more than five seconds after opening the door did it slam close, Orin loudly whining on the other side.

"Mother, my dearest apologies!" she yelped quickly, over and over. "I am so sorry!" she would say here and there, trying to make up for accidentally barging in on her new mother whilst she was completely clothe-less. Artemis would hear Orin frantically apologizing as the door in the room over quickly slammed open and a familiar blonde-haired woman's voice resonated through the door to the bathroom. "Orin, what happened!?" Priscilla demanded to know. Orin simply looked up at her older mother, face beet red with embarrassment.

"I-I... uhm..."
    Orin was actually at a loss for words, her mind trying its best to erase the sight of her mother without clothes from her mind, only to fail miserably. Seeing as she wasn't going to get anything out of Orin, Priscilla quickly opened the door all the way, once again exposing Artemis' full naked glory to Orin who could see it from just around Priscilla's thigh. The vampire was in her teenage form, the one that looked like it was just hardly an adult.

"Artemis, are you alri-" Priscilla paused as she too noted her lover's unclothed self, but quickly looked up into the wolf's eyes, clearly more concerned for her health right now. "Are you alright?" she repeated, actually finishing her sentence this time. At this moment, if Artemis looked around at Orin, she could see her daughter completely passed out on the floor, nose bleeding as she curled up in a tight ball.
    Artemis
    Artemis

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Artemis 13th January 2015, 7:52 pm

Artemis heard the door barge open and by the time she turned around it had slammed closed and Orin was cry and apologizing frantically. Artemis laughed nervously as what just happened pieced itself together in her mind. But before Artemis could say anything Priscilla barged in and after briefly looking down forced her eyes and asked Artemis if she was ok. Orin who was trying to hide behind the door once again looked at Artemis and from where Artemis was standing it looked like she just passed out.

"Yeah, I was just a bit excited that's all. Hey by the way, what's with the lack of clothes, I woke up with none." said Artemis, trying to act everything was completely normal.

"Hey give me a moment I want to take a quick shower and get dressed... you might want to check to make sure Orin is ok though." said Artemis before closing the bathroom door. Artemis took a quite a long shower despite what she said earlier. Artemis didn't have much of a chance to take one when bound up because if she got hungry she was unbound and could go on a rampage. So it felt nice just to sit down and let the water wash over her. Once she was finished she got dressed and headed down to the kitchen. She hoped to run into Priscilla and her daughters there.

Sumdumguy

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sumdumguy 13th January 2015, 8:10 pm

Priscilla nodded at Artemis and looked at her chest, smiling a little. "Well, I couldn't really find a shirt to fit you what with your belly expanding from Rachael and your... enlarged chest." Priscilla looked back up at Artemis after taking a good long stare at her lover's chest. "Sorry dear, I just missed seeing you like this is all, and I didn't want to disturb you in your sleep since you already get so little of it 'cause of Rachael."

Shortly afterwards, Artemis closed the door and Priscilla was left outside with a passed out Orin. Looking down at her daughter, she could only chuckle and pick her up, carrying her bridal style out the door.

"Such perverted ones, my daughters."

*After Shower*

As Artemis came downstairs, she would find her entire family sitting at the dinner table, just now getting the food that had finished cooking no more than a minute ago. Orin looked over her shoulder at her mother, only to go beet red and look back down at her food, avoiding eye contact. Rachael could only look up at her mother with a smile and wagging tail as she came downstairs. Artemis' vampirism was cured long before Rachael was due in this time, meaning that in the "future" she would still have two mothers instead of the one. All of them were currently dressed in their pajamas, Orin still wearing just her nightgown, Priscilla in a black tank top and pajama pants with her hair tied back in a bit of a sloppy bun, and Rachael in no more than shorts and a sweater.

"Morning, love~" Priscilla chimed. "Orin finished making breakfast just a minute ago, and she even made extra in case you were hungry for real food for once."

Rachael was already sat at the table, Orin soon joining her with her head kept down, and Priscilla was waiting on Artemis. She wanted to hug her lover briefly before sitting down, incredibly excited that Artemis wasn't a vampire anymore.
    Artemis
    Artemis

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Artemis 13th January 2015, 8:36 pm

Artemis entered the kitchen in a loose fitting t-shirt and a baggy pair of sweat pants. She discovered once she went to get dressed she had no clothes that were meant for pregnant women so she dressed a bit like a slob. She smiled when Orin looked at her, only to be greeted by a bright red face. Artemis couldn't help by laugh at Orin's reaction slightly. She hugged Priscilla as she approached, kissing her on the lips in front of everyone there.

"I've missed you. Maybe we can have some fun later, it should be find as long as we are not to rough." said Artemis in Priscilla's ear. She missed spending time with Priscilla and at the moment was hard pressed to think of any better way to spend time with each other. She walked over to Orin, hugging her breifly and then walked over to Rachael, hugging her as well.

"Well I should be able to raise you now."
    said Artemis cheerfully as she hugged Rachael. She sat down and piled her plate high with pancakes, bacon, waffles, eggs and sausage. Living on a mostly liquid diet of blood made a person hungry that was for sure. Artemis was just happy she was no longer a vampire and could raise her daughter now. Even if she wasn't really expecting it. But now she could just go back and enjoy time with her girlfriend and daughters.

*5 Months Later*

After 5 months of planning and at home birth, being woken up in the dead of night after spending some quality time her her girlfriend, and 3 hours of screaming in extreme pain. Artemis now laid exhausted on her bed. She was relocated here after giving birth so she could rest comfortably. Even now there was screaming but it wasn't coming from Artemis, rather from the small little girl Priscilla now held in her hands. The child honestly looked like Priscilla mostly, only a few things where obvious tells that she was obviously Artemis' daughter. The first was her skin tone was closer to hers then Priscilla's. But the biggest tell was that on top of Rachael's head where a pair of wolf ears, although the hair was the same color as Priscilla's. Artemis could see Rachael's little tail hanging from Priscilla's arms.

Sumdumguy

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sumdumguy 13th January 2015, 9:07 pm

Artemis' entire family pitched in to help with the inevitable birth of Rachael, and it was going well. Despite all of Artemis' pain and screaming, that is. Orin was gathering any necessary materials, along with Rachael, and Priscilla stayed to give as much moral and physical support as she could. After 3 hours of hard work, on both ends of the girls and Artemis, Priscilla held her newborn wolf daughter. As soon as she took the little Rachael into her arms, she was already cleaning her up.

"She's so adorable... Artemis, look." Priscilla cooed, now holding the wrapped up baby to Artemis for her to take hold of. The little doge was breathing softly and quietly, and was a very healthy baby from what Priscilla could tell. This wasn't the only birth she had to help with, having dealt with friends in the past having children like this. Orin moved over to look at the little baby Rachael as well, mindful of Artemis and her space.

"O-Oh my..." Orin mumbled, eyes wide and face red as she had seen and dealt with parts of her mother she really should not have had to deal with, yet still reminding herself that she was at least a bit of help in the process. "She is quite adorable... R-Rachael, come look at the newborn-" Orin perked up a little and looked around the room for her little sister, only to find that she wasn't even in the room. "Where might she have gone?"

Priscilla looked around too, only for her attention to turn to the door as she heard some commotion.

"No! Not yet! They're still-"

The door opened and a fairly tall, busty doge girl entered, looking down at Artemis and her baby with a sort of motherly smile.

"Is that us?" she would ask, the 18 year old Rachael pushing past her and entering the room to look at the newborn her that was held in her mother's arms.

"Yeah... That's us..." Rachael sighed, pinching the bridge of her nose. Both she and the newcomer were getting odd looks from literally everyone in the room except for the baby. "L-Look, I can explain-" Rachael started, only to be hugged from behind, her head pulled back into the bigger doge's chest.

"I'm your daughter from 23 years in the future~" the older doge chimed, chuckling and holding the younger her close. Now that the were right next to each other, making comparing them easily, it was quite clear. Whether or not she was telling the truth was a mystery, but Rachael went along with it. Not only that, but this newcomer looked much like a slightly older Rachael who was taller and had a sizable chest that matched Priscilla's, Orin's, and now maybe even Artemis'.

"If you want proof, I have proof but..." The "bigger" Rachael looked down at the little her in Artemis' arms. It was a strange sight, seeing a newborn version of her instead of just the 18 year old one, but it was still heartwarming to know that their plan had worked. "...Really, I just came to see the new us."

(This is what the older Rachael looks like https://i.imgur.com/FbjqMvW.jpg )

Current date/time is 12th May 2024, 7:34 am