Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Learning to Cope... Hopefully... [CLOSED]

Sumdumguy

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Dragon's Spirit
    Position : None
    Guild : None, cause she's smart like that
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Melody Lorelei (Supposedly Deceased)
    Experience : 1491

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Learning to Cope... Hopefully... [CLOSED] Empty Learning to Cope... Hopefully... [CLOSED]

Post by Sumdumguy 18th August 2014, 8:59 pm

There was a scream, and Priscilla immediately bolted for the source. She was in her teenage form, her hair tied into a side ponytail and body covered by a white nightgown. The scream was clearly Artemis', and it had sent a shiver of fear down the woman's spine. The door to the bathroom slammed open and Priscilla stood there in the doorway, trying to see what was wrong. "A-Artemis, are you alright? Did something scare you?" she asked, already knowing the answer to the question but wanting to show her concern anyways. It had probably been the fact that she was fine and there was no pain anymore. Not only that but it was probably because she was a vampire now. Her skin wouldn't be pale like the legends, nor would she look any different really, except slightly more attractive and with longer canines.

"Artemis..." Priscilla mumbled, looking a bit more serious. "We need to talk. Please, love, I need to make sure you're alright. I couldn't bare it if anything happened to you..." Walking towards Artemis cautiously, she held her hand out and gently grasped Artemis' arm, a look of concern and love in her eyes. There was extreme sincerity in her words as well, giving Artemis a general idea of how bad this situation was. "I can fix this, I promise. All you need to do is give me a little time."
    Artemis
    Artemis

Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Vulcan
    Experience : 162.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Shaman's Gate
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Learning to Cope... Hopefully... [CLOSED] Empty Re: Learning to Cope... Hopefully... [CLOSED]

Post by Artemis 18th August 2014, 9:32 pm

The color had drained from Artemis face. What had happened to her? She slowly moved her hand away from her mouth, as if she was hoping what she had seen wasn't real. But it was and there they where, pointing out of her mouth. The pair of long fangs where hard to ignore, yes she had some fangs in the past, it was all part of being a wolf and all. B-But this wasn't natural, not at all. She slowly reached up and touched her fangs, they where real alright, but what had happened to make her like this? It was around this time she could hear Priscilla calling out for her, asking if she was ok. But it didn't register until Priscilla's hand was on her arm.

She stood next to Artemis, saying a few things. Like how she couldn't bare to see anything happened to her and to make sure she was alright. But the part that stuck was Priscilla saying that she would make it better. W-Was this Priscilla's fault. Artemis turned to face Priscilla. Her face filled with fear and shock. She was scared, she would admit it. But suddenly her eye's started to water and she broke down crying. Leaning on Priscilla for support.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Rank ups::
    Sumdumguy

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Learning to Cope... Hopefully... [CLOSED] Empty Re: Learning to Cope... Hopefully... [CLOSED]

Post by Sumdumguy 20th August 2014, 9:48 am

"I couldn't bear losing you back there Artemis..." Priscilla said, wrapping her arms around her lover tightly. She didn't want to say this because it might make Artemis' hate her, but if she kept the truth from her, it would only be worse. "I had to drink some of your blood to keep you alive and..." The words didn't want to come out of her mouth. It was strange. She was hundreds of years old, had taken time to learn to never choke on her words, and yet she still did. Hundreds of years. Shouldn't her shame and fear be washed away by now? It must have been a side effect of living in a human body like this. After thinking of how pathetic she was, the words suddenly came to her mind, and her mouth and vocal chords seemingly moved on their own.

"...I turned you into a vampire."

Of course it was only temporary (maybe), but Artemis would need a bit to let the concept of what she was run through her mind. Hopefully she would understand once Priscilla got done explaining. If not... things might get out of hand, which she was trying to prevent form happening at all. "I can turn you back, I promise... I just didn't want to let you go, and I panicked, and then... Yeah..." Priscilla probably sounded and looked like a hot mess. It was clear she was stressed out, like what she had done had made her feel absolutely horrible about herself. Not only that, but there were tears streaming down her cheeks, and her eyes were both puffy and red. "Please understand Artemis... I was scared... of losing you."
    Artemis
    Artemis

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Artemis 20th August 2014, 6:34 pm

Losing her? Then she really was meant to be dead then wasn't she? But it just felt open more questions then answers. She pulled away from crying on Priscilla, who looked like she was about to burst out crying herself. But the look on Artemis' face was one of pure confusion. Priscilla drank her blood? Why would she do that? How would that help? What was going on? And then Priscilla said what seemed to be struggling with.

"...I turned you into a vampire."

Artemis' face of confusion turned into one of surprise and fear. Artemis really didn't know how to react. She was a vampire now? There was so much that no longer made any sense!

"Y-You turned me into a V-Vampire?" trembled Artemis. "B-But that would mean You are a vampire... b-but you never told... But that doesn't make any sense. I can see myself inthe mirror and I have seen your reflection as well..." Artemis looked like she was once again onthe verge on tears.

"W-Why would you do this to me? I-I remember now... I was ready to pass on. Why Priscilla! Why would you do this to me!" cried Artemis. There where so many things wrong now. Not only did Priscilla do the act without her permission. She was a nature mage, she had a strong connection to it. Vampires weren't natural creatures.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Sumdumguy

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sumdumguy 20th August 2014, 7:40 pm

"I didn't want to tell you because I was scared!" Priscilla explained through clenched teeth. A fresh stream of tears rolled down her cheeks and she let go of Artemis. The wolf probably didn't want to even look at her anymore. She didn't blame her. "I was scared you'd leave me... you felt so alone back then, and you were the best person I've ever met, I... I fell in love with you instantly..." she said taking a step back. "I was afraid you'd hate me if you found out I was a vampire. I'm... I'm sorry Artemis... Please, you have to understand!"

Priscilla was pleading to Artemis with all of her heart at this point. "Please don't hate me... Please..." she cried, over and over and over. Her desire to stay with Artemis was too strong. If Artemis left her right now... she didn't know what she would do. "I-I promise, I can make you normal again." she would repeat for probably the third time now, this time hoping Artemis understood. "A-And you can see your reflection because... I'm one of the purest vampires alive, I'm not affected by things like the sunlight and fire and silver and stuff. When I bit you, you became similar but you..." Priscilla averted her eyes and sighed a strained sigh. "You won't burn up instantly, but if you stay in the sunlight too long you'll die." She struggled to say this, as she didn't like telling Artemis that she was now vulnerable to the day time. "A-And... try not to drink human blood okay? If you do... you'll make more vampires... and then they'll make more vampires too, until everyone's a vampire. B-But it only works on humans, and normal ones too. If you drank animal blood, they would be fine...

"I'm sorry, this is so much, I j-just... panicked back there. I didn't mean to do it without your permission, I just wanted to be with you longer! I-I hope you understand..." Priscilla said, looking like an absolute train wreck. It was clear that this was taking just as much of an emotional toll on her as it was on Artemis. Both of her hands came up to grasp Artemis', and her breaths that were hoarse and shaky could be heard audibly by Artemis. Lips quivering, Priscilla managed to squeak out the most emotional thing she had said to Artemis in a long time.

"I love you Artemis... I love you more than anything I have in the centuries that I've been alive..."
    Artemis
    Artemis

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Artemis 20th August 2014, 9:54 pm

Artemis was beside herself. She didn't know how to process all this information. It was all to much. She had suddenly became limited, she couldn't stay out in the sun. All those says of sleeping in the garden at the guild hall, done. By this point most of what Priscilla was falling on deaf ears. Right up until.

"... I just wanted to be with you longer!"

"Then why didn't you get help! Why didn't you stop the giant ass wooden pole from impaling me! Why did you have to turn me into some sort of monster!" screamed Artemis. For a few moments there was nothing but silence. As soon as she said it Artemis wish she didn't say anything. She started to tear up, Priscilla didn't deserve to be snapped at like Artemis just did. Artemis got up and ran. She didn't know where to, she still got lost in this mansion with out Priscilla's help. But by some miracle she found her way out back. The sun was still rising, it was actually a stunning view, seeing the sun rise over the cliff. But before she knew it she was standing at the edge of the cliff. She didn't even realized she had continued to walk. Artemis looked down off the cliff, the ocean was at the base, although the drop from the cliff side would kill anyone who even thought about jumping. All it would take is one more step.

Sumdumguy

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sumdumguy 21st August 2014, 12:20 am

The words that Artemis said struck the ancient woman deep, to the point where her eyes widened and her jaw dropped in surprise. So Artemis really did... Priscilla was so stunned, she hardly noticed Artemis push past her and into the massive mansion. Artemis really did hate her, didn't she? Priscilla had practically ruined her life due to her own selfishness... so then Artemis didn't love her anymore? But... she just wanted to help... It was a childish thought, and she knew better than to think things like that, but her lovestruck mind had currently sent her mind back a few hundred years in terms of maturity. She just wanted to help, yet here she was, being yelled at. How familiar this situation was. All thanks to the fact her father turned her into a vampire...

The realization that Artemis had ran away sunk into Priscilla's mind suddenly, like a rock into a pond, and her body took no more than a millisecond to spring into action. Her body bolted throughout the entirety of the mansion, looking for her beloved Artemis. The least she could do is try and help Artemis cope with her vampirism while she attempted to find the one person who knew how to cure this. Stopping at the top level of the foyer, Priscilla's gaze was tugged out the window and onto the Artemis that was standing on the edge of the cliff. Judging by how close she was standing, she was thinking about jumping. Priscilla wasn't okay with that.

"Demon Queen's Stride."
    Priscilla muttered before shooting out the window, the sound of glass shattering resounding throughout the air. A few seconds later, Priscilla would arrive next to Artemis two seconds before the sound of glass would, and she wrapped her arms around her lover.

"Artemis, listen to me!" the woman shouted. "I can fix this! I can make it so you return to your old self like you had never become a vampire at all! I just need a week to find a girl I know to change you back! Do you understand!?" Her grip on Artemis was unbreakable, at least for the wolf. Her arms were stronger, hands gripping Artemis' forearms in a deathlike grasp while she suspended the girl a few inches in the air with her bear hug. She was yelling now, most likely to the point where it hurt the wolf girl's ears. She needed her attention in full right now, as she knew all of her previous words had fallen deaf on her. "I still love you, and I would never do something that would permanently harm you! Even then, I don't EVER want to deliberately harm you, permanent or not, like I did at the wedding! I didn't protect you because I wasn't strong enough, because I didn't see it coming! I'm sorry, okay!? You are my one and only lover, and I will always be ready to lay down my life for you when I can!!"
    Artemis
    Artemis

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Artemis 21st August 2014, 10:10 pm

Artemis wondered if her heart would race as she fell. Or if she would just calmly fall to her doom. She should of been dead. She had made peace with herself, she was ready. But being alive now made everything more complicated. She lifted her foot up, getting ready to fall. Just as she was wondering if it would hurt she was lifted up by Priscilla, shortly followed by the sound of breaking glass.

"Let me go Priscilla! Just let me die!" screeched Artemis, trying to talk over Priscilla. She squirmed to try and break free of Priscilla's vice-like grip. Priscilla had finished talking by now but Artemis was still struggling.

"I should be dead! I was ready to go! But... But you turned me into a Monster! You didn't tell me you where a vampire!" screamed Artemis, tears streaming down her face. She felt torn and confused. She still loved Priscilla but she wanted to be anywhere but near her right now. But then as if acting on her emotions tentacle like vine started to grow out of the ground, trying to attempt to pull Artemis from Priscilla's grip while wrapping themselves around Priscilla's body. And during some point of the struggle she was pulled free and sent screaming off the side of the cliff. Only to hit the side of the wall with one of the vine-tentacles wrapped around her ankles. More vines descended and wrapped themselves around Artemis body, only leaving a few choice stops from the base of her neck down uncovered. The feeling of the wine crawling and squirming against her bear flesh felt weird. The vines dragged her up the side of the cliff. Up to the the top of the cliff where Priscilla would be struggling with the vines still trying to wrap around her.

Sumdumguy

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sumdumguy 24th August 2014, 1:58 pm

Priscilla kept Artemis held tight to make sure her squirming didn't cause her to get loose so she could jump off the cliff. However, much to Priscilla's surprise, vines started crawling up her leg to try and pry Artemis away from her. No matter how much they tried, she would not leg go for anything at all. That is, until they started to try and probe around places they shouldn't. Priscilla would feel two vines try to slip up between her legs against her will, causing her to scream and close her legs in response. At the same time, her grip loosened just enough for her to let go of Artemis, the girl flying out of her arms and off the cliffside, much to Priscilla's fear. The vines then started wrapping around her arms to keep her in place, but little did they know that they stood absolutely no chance against her. Now that she wasn't trying to restrain Artemis, Priscilla was able to pull the vines apart effortlessly and toss them off to the side.

Before more could get ahold of her, Priscilla ran towards the edge of the cliff, ready to jump off and catch Artemis before she splattered on some rocks, only to see that there were vines already pulling her back up. As soon as Artemis reached the top of the cliff, Priscilla would find the wolf's face and would slap it quite hard. "GET AHOLD OF YOURSELF!!" she shouted shakily, tears streaming down her face. "I DIDN'T WANT THIS EITHER, WHY DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND THIS!?!" Priscilla would freeze for a second before burying her face in Artemis' chest, sobbing and crying quite loudly. "I love you! I don't want you to die! Please don't leave me alone again!" Priscilla begged, her arms wrapping around Artemis as she broke down, covering the girl's naked body with her tears. "I... love... you... don't leave... me alone... again..."
    Artemis
    Artemis

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Artemis 24th August 2014, 2:27 pm

Artemis winced as the vines crawled all over her body as she was being lift up to the cliff top. Her robe had continued to fall, no saving that now. But weren't these her vines? So they are they pulling her up? Couldn't they tell she was done? Questions just swarmed her mind. Heck she didn't even know she could control vines. She reached the top of the cliff and within moments Priscilla was on top of her and the vines slithered away. There was a loud smack and Artemis' face was red where Priscilla hit her. What happened next confused her. Priscilla started to yell at her, which made Artemis' ears go back. And then, Priscilla broke down and started to cry. She didn't know what to do now. She still wanted to die... but if being alive made Priscilla happy she was sure she would figure out a way not to want to kill herself. They just sat there for a while, Artemis not really knowing what to do it was until...

Artemis' hands flew over her stomach, and she curled into a fetal position. What was going on? The sun had started to discomfort her since she got outside, was it that? No it didn't feel like it. It felt like hunger, but a stronger hunger she ever felt before in her life, a different hunger. She left out a low painful growl.

"S-So hungry... It hurts." said Artemis painfully.

Sumdumguy

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sumdumguy 24th August 2014, 11:46 pm

"Here..." Priscilla said, pulling down the shoulder of her nightgown to expose her neck more. "Vampires aren't limited to just human blood, so you can drink animal, or even other vampire's blood too. And, because it was me that made you a vampire... you shouldn't need too much to quench your thirst. Just... when you do get hungry, you'll go nuts if you can't control it..." she explained before sniffling and pulling back so Artemis could drink her blood. "J-Just... sink your teeth in and the rest will be natural."

Priscilla felt horrible. She hadn't felt this bad in centuries either, which made it even worse. She just wanted to help Artemis, and she knew a way to fix it as if it had never happened but... Artemis had made her feel so guilty by saying she wanted to die, and even trying to jump off the cliff as well. Guilt, sorrow, and now a creeping loneliness were slowly starting to fill her heart with dread and despair that would take only the most tender of love to fix. "Please... Artemis..." Priscilla continued to beg. "Tell me how I can make things better. I said I can fix this but... I need to find a person I know. Just... tell me how I can make you happy again, before then." she sobbed before breaking down again. She was forcing Artemis to wait, and it was breaking her heart into even tinier pieces. "Let me know how I can make you feel better, I don't want to see you sad anymore. It's killing me Artemis." Everything she said was from the deepest depths of her probably already black heart. She wanted to make it all better but she needed to know how. She needed Artemis to communicate, but she didn't think the wolf wanted to anymore. "If I can get you anything, o-or... or if you need some alone time, I'll do it just... please don't hurt yourself or try to kill yourself. E-Even if you get decapitated or impaled on a thousand spikes, you'll always j-just regenerate." Priscilla said. "J-Just because we're immortal doesn't mean we don't feel pain, be it physical or mental or even... even emotional pain..."

Priscilla let go of Artemis and averted her eyes. If Artemis told her to look into her eyes or tried to pull her chin up, Priscilla would just pull away and shake her head. It was clear she couldn't bear to look at Artemis anymore, not because of what she had become, but what she had done to her. The guilt made Priscilla want to kill herself too, but there was so much that she had to do before she could go. She still had to give Orin another chance to see her, and to find... her. That girl from eight years ago who she almost forgot about. Feeling the guilt start to overwhelm her again, Priscilla sobbed even louder and pushed herself away from Artemis. "I-I... I-I feel so g-guilty I can't even bear to lift my head... I f-feel so b-bad Artemis... I'm sorry!"
    Artemis
    Artemis

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Artemis 25th August 2014, 12:07 am

Artemis retracted when Priscilla offer Artemis her neck. She didn't want to but she felt her whole body fighting the urge to pounce onto Priscilla. She just wanted to sink her teeth in as fast as she could and- No! She couldn't, not to Priscilla. But yet Priscilla was giving her all the reason to feed off of her. She apparently wouldn't need much when feeding off of Priscilla. And she couldn't make anymore vampires that way as well. She struggled just to keep her mouth closed. IT took so much of her strength to fight it, strength she didn't have much of. And there was something else. As if something other then her hunger was pushing her to feed off of Priscilla. But it wasn't until Priscilla pulled herself back did she lose control.

Her eyes became focused and time seemed to slow down. Artemis pushed herself up, which would in turn knock Priscilla down on her back. Artemis' hands darted to Priscilla's wrists to try and keep them pinned down. While this happened Artemis opened her mouth and darted for Priscilla's neck, biting down roughly on Priscilla's flesh, not holding back at all. She started to feed off of Priscilla, strangely enough the blood didn't taste metallic or bitter, rather it tasted sweet. Artemis could no longer control herself. She kept feeding on Prisicilla, unable to make herself from stopping. She was just so hungry. Artemis lose track of the amount of blood she was feeding off of Priscilla.

Sumdumguy

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sumdumguy 25th August 2014, 12:28 am

It wasn't until she was pinned on the ground that she finally realized that Artemis wouldn't listen to a single word she said. Not one, none at all. Which meant that all the words she said previously were lost on the wolf. Artemis was left to her own desire, her own instincts now, and there was nothing Priscilla could do about it. All she could do was lay and let Artemis bite down harshly onto her neck so she could suck as much blood as she wanted. As time went on, Priscilla didn't stop Artemis at all. It was pointless to even pin her down, as she wasn't resisting or even showing any signs of caring at all. A few minutes passed and Priscilla had realized she was wrong earlier. Her lover was so hungry that she couldn't control it anymore. She was draining so much blood from Priscilla it was insane. For once in her life she couldn't regenerate enough blood to keep up with how much she was losing, yet she wasn't concerned. The more Artemis drank from Priscilla, the more her eyesight blurred and the cloudier her eyes got. Her pupils started to vanish and her tired eyes were left bloodshot and looking golden, yet she didn't look afraid. The only thing she thought she looked like right now was dead, and her eyes reflecting those of a dead fish only helped to support this fact.

Priscilla's skin started looking more and more pale by the second, and if Artemis didn't stop within the next minute, Priscilla, despite being able to survive being cut into hundreds of 1 inch wide pieces, would die. Even with this thought in mind, she didn't resist. She would do anything for Artemis, and the wolf should know that, despite her innermost instincts having practically complete control of her right now. If it weren't for the fact she was still crying, and the fact she was breathing heavily and raggedly, there would be no way for Artemis to tell if she was still awake. Her heartbeat was both faint and infrequent now. If Artemis' hearing wasn't enhanced by her wolf ears there would be no way to hear it, and there would be no way to feel it anyways, regardless of enhanced senses. Priscilla's head rolled to the side and she felt incredibly faint. It wasn't the kind of faint you feel when you're about to fall unconscious, it was the kind you felt when you knew you were going to die. Her vision blurred and she realized her entire body felt incredibly cold. Her mind wasn't exactly working properly either, her thoughts both fuzzy and distant. Her eyes started drooping, and she fought it to the best of her abilities, only to lose miserably.

"I don't wanna die..." Priscilla cried. "I want... to be with you... Artemis..."

Priscilla's eyes closed, her heartbeat disappeared, and she stopped breathing.
    Artemis
    Artemis

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Artemis 25th August 2014, 9:28 pm

Artemis couldn't control her body. Her mind was screaming to stop. She was killing Priscilla she could feel it. Her blood was starting to flow weaker. It was all Artemis' fault, she couldn't get her self to stop, no matter how much her mind would scream. In fact, the outer Artemis seemed not to care at all. She felt trapped in her own body, unable to control it. The only part of Artemis that seemed to show through was tears forming in here eyes. Why wasn't Priscilla fighting back? She didn't want to kill her but she wasn't able to stop herself. Priscilla whispered she didn't want to die, which made the tearing up worse, but Artemis still couldn't control herself. No! Priscilla couldn't die! After all she just did to make sure Artemis stayed alive. Why didn't she fight back. Priscilla stopped moving and just a Artemis was about to drink the last few drops of blood.

BANG!

Artemis was shot and the force was powerful enough to send her sprawling to the edge of the cliff where she had almost died at. What shot her? Artemis got up slowly, although her mind still not in control of her body. The where no longer alone....

Le Doge
    Le Doge

Quality Badge Level 1- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Brute of Fiore
    Experience : 400

Character Sheet
    First Skill: The World
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Le Doge 25th August 2014, 9:55 pm

"I would appreciate it if you didn't do that."

*BANG*

The doge girl pulled the trigger on her revolver, the bullet flying fast and impacting hard straight into the wolf's brain. It wouldn't kill her, as it wasn't silver and the girl that was shot was a vampire. She didn't even know if it would hurt, but she did it anyways. Like she cared about the well being of others anyways.

"I need her alive." the doge would say, crouching down next to the nearly dead Priscilla. Her sleeves were long and blowing in the wind, along with her hair and skirt. The girl reached out to Priscilla and placed her forearm in the woman's mouth before forcing closed the vampire's jaws. Her sharpened canines dug into the girl's arm, making her wince and growl quietly in protest before blood started leaking into the woman's mouth. About a minute passed, and the girl lost about a pint of blood at that point, the crimson liquid flowing straight down Priscilla's throat and restoring color to her skin. And then, everything jolted back to life. Priscilla's heart started pumping again, her mind turning back on, and her breath returned, prompting the doge to remove her arm from the woman's mouth and turn back towards Artemis. There was a scowl on the girl's face, and her crimson eyes pierced further into her soul than Priscilla's ever had, even when the woman was mad.

"You. Bitch. Who do you think you are? This is one of the purest, most noble-blooded vampires left alive, and you think you can just take her blood like that? I should kill you right here and now, but this dumb asshat here-" the doge said menacingly, with a literal ton of venom in her tone. She stomped on Priscilla's neck violently, grinding the heel of her japanese-styled sandals into her neck as if she was trying to grate her neck into nothing. "-it seems she has a thing for you, so I guess I'll let you go for now. But I swear to god, if you cause any more of a problem for this idiot, I will not hesitate to drag you to hell with my own two hands. Understand?"

Learning to Cope... Hopefully... [CLOSED] WPcNzH2
    Job Info:
    Artemis
    Artemis

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Artemis 25th August 2014, 10:07 pm

Artemis shakily stood up. The bullet fell out of her head as it healed. Artemis stared at the new girl, who didn't seem that old. But she knew Priscilla so it wouldn't surprise her if she was older then she looked. Although the blood hungry part of Artemis didn't care. More food had arrived. Artemis smirked, showing off her still bloody fangs.

"So hungry... must eat..." said Artemis menacingly, the exact opposite of how Priscilla normally knew. She charged at the new girl. Her mind was screaming for her to stop, tears could still be seen streaming down her face.

Le Doge
    Le Doge

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Le Doge 25th August 2014, 11:19 pm

Artemis would find herself grabbed by the neck and held in the air by the doge, her grip crushing and incredibly painful. "You just don't learn do you?" she said before sighing and throwing the wolf onto the ground. Moving her foot to pin the girl on the ground by the neck, the doge held her hand out and her gun disappeared. It was quickly replaced by a white bottle with a torn off label. The girl opened it and casually dispensed precisely six pills onto her hand before crouching down. It was now the girl would get a good look up the doge's skirt, and it would appear she wasn't wearing panties. Before she could really get a good look at what was down there though, the girl pinning her down would pull Artemis' jaw down and force the pills into her mouth before slamming her jaw shut and letting off the pressure on her neck to let her swallow. "Swallow the damn pills or I swear to god I'll rip your limbs off." the doge said as she waited, not caring anymore if Artemis had a good look up her skirt and at the things she shouldn't be able to see. These pills would be all too familiar to Artemis. A few seconds would pass, and then the aphrodisiac would kick in.

"These pills have some of the most powerful aphrodisiacs in them." she said before standing up and stretching, showing off her assets a little bit. "Oh well, I guess you'll just have to forget about your blood lust for now. The blonde-haired bitch should be awake and working like nothing happened in about five minutes. Try... doing her, instead of killing her this time, okay bitch?" the doge would say before yawning and walking off. Truth be told she had no idea that Artemis had taken the same exact pills before, nor that she was giving her more than she had last time. Even if she did know, she wouldn't care in the slightest. Once the doge was about ten meters away, she stopped and turned around to watch Artemis with curiosity. This was the girl that was going out with her mother? How pitiful. Priscilla truly had no taste in women whatsoever. Sitting down, the doge would place a hand over her mouth as she yawned silently, her eyes gazing over to Artemis as she went crazy.

Job Info:
    Artemis
    Artemis

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Artemis 26th August 2014, 11:56 am

Artemis gasped for air as the strange girl held her throat. She was thrown onto the ground and whatever air that remained in her lungs was knocked out after that and while she was gasping for air a foot pressed down on her throat. Artemis even with her new found strength could not escape. Artemis' inner voice was crying at this point, sad that she was unable to control herself. Although she got a new view of the girl's assets and next thing she knew 6 pills where stuffed into her throat. The started to dissolve in her mouth and the girl raised her foot enough and snapped at her to swallow the pills. And as she did she was informed what was in the pills. Her eyes widened as the girl walked away. This time the pills kicked in almost instantly.

Her body felt like it was burning up, every move she made sent ripples of pleasure up and down her body. Her hands darted between her legs, unable to stop them. And then she saw Priscilla stir. Artemis darted over to Priscilla, ripped her night gown open and straddled her She started rubbing her body against hers. Artemis leaned down and french kissed Priscilla to try and wake her up. And possibly some of the aphrodisiac remained on her tongue. Her hand traveled south and started to play in between Priscilla's legs.

"P-Please Priscilla, change! M-My body is burning up! I need it." said Artemis desperately.

---Fade to black---

Le Doge
    Le Doge

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Le Doge 26th August 2014, 8:53 pm

The doge watched as Artemis went practically insane to try and remedy of herself of the lustful burning in her body. Priscilla woke up shortly afterwards, surprisingly healthy for someone who just had 95% of their blood drained from their body, and transformed into her adult form as quickly as possible to remedy the problem.

*Fade to Black*

Their activities took about 6 hours, and the doge fell asleep during them after watching Priscilla directly impregnate Artemis. That was what she was here for, to make sure that happened. Everything after that was incredibly boring, uninteresting, and surprisingly arousing for the girl. It was hard to watch that kind of stuff and not get aroused, even under her... circumstances. She didn't join in of course, that would be gross, but she did of course see a few things she didn't want to. By the time the 6 hours were up, the doge was already awake, and Priscilla's lower half was twitching from both the exertion, and the ecstasy. Her eyes were rolled back slightly into her head and she was panting so heavily the doge swore she was going to suck up all the oxygen in the nearest 20 meter radius. With a sigh, she just sat there and waited for Artemis to come to her senses. Or maybe she was unconscious. She really couldn't tell anymore.

Last edited by Le Doge on 27th August 2014, 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Job Info:
    Artemis
    Artemis

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Artemis 26th August 2014, 9:18 pm

6 long hours had past and Artemis had collapsed to the side  of Priscilla. Now that she was coming back to her senses she just realized how stupid that was. After 6 hours of that, there was no way she wasn't pregnant. She did feel a bit hungry but she felt to tried to do anything about it. It felt different this time, maybe cause someone was watching or maybe because she was a vampire now. Artemis really had no way of knowing. But this ground was nice and soft and she faded off into sleep.

-8 hours later-

Artemis woke up inside the house in the same bed she was in before. She yawned and her nose went to work. Priscilla's scent was strong, coming from the pillow next to hers. Yet Priscilla was no where to be seen. So Artemis guessed She had gotten up already. Artemis got up herself and walked over to the shower. She just stood under the water for a bit before cleaning herself up. There was no way she could of avoided getting pregnant after that. Strangely enough Artemis remembered being in control for the entirety of that. Which was weird considering she was usually the submissive one. After cleaning herself up and drying herself off she got dressed and headed down to the parlor. Usually Priscilla was down there, watching TV or reading a book, usually with some kind of drink on the table next to her. Artemis remembered getting drunk in that room a couple of times. Well she remembered Priscilla telling her that. And then another thought appeared in her mind. She couldn't drink for a couple months now. Well she wouldn't know for sure until a couple of weeks but it would hurt just to avoid it until she knew for sure. But she had the feeling she was right. Artemis arrived at the Parlor room, where she found both Priscilla and the strange unknown girl, who didn't like to wear underwear.

"W-Who is she..." asked Artemis, assuming Priscilla had been talking to the girl for a while. Artemis made her way over to Priscilla and made herself comfortable on her girlfriend's lap. She should probably tell Priscilla what she thought might of happened. But she still felt really hungry, her little snack earlier didn't do much to stop her hunger.

Le Doge
    Le Doge

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Le Doge 26th August 2014, 10:05 pm

Priscilla had been talking to the girl for the past hour or so, trying to get information out of her. Or rather, she had been attempting to talk to the girl. So far the girl had been very uncooperative and wasn't even looking at Priscilla when she spoke to her. The entire time she had just been flipping a knife in her hand, catching it by the blade without really looking. Once Artemis entered the room and sat down on teenage Priscilla's lap, the knife disappeared into thin air and the girl looked at the two women.

"I'll ask you once more." Priscilla said to the girl with a stern look. "What is your name?"

"And I'll tell you once again, ya stubborn bitch." the girl said. "I can't tell you my name for more reasons than you would think. There are so many forces at work you just don't even know about."

Priscilla would only sigh and hug Artemis closer to her. They shouldn't feel very sore after their activities from last night, due to their vampiric powers now, but they would still feel a little tired from just waking up after such vigorous activities. Priscilla's entire lower half felt completely numb, like it wasn't even there, which made walking both difficult and awkward.

"Just talk with your wife about how she's preggers now." the girl said bitterly before turning around and continuing her knife flipping, the new knife appearing out of nowhere again. Priscilla's face went red immediately, and she hugged Artemis even tighter before looking back up in confusion.

"Wife?" Priscilla wondered aloud.

"You mean you two aren't married?" the girl asked, venom in her tone almost. Her eyes pierced directly through both Priscilla's and Artemis' soul, making even the ancient vampire uncomfortable. "So you two had a kid without even getting married first?" Priscilla looked even more confused now, but her expression was a bit more worried.

"How do you know so much about us?" she asked, and the girl sighed and turned towards Priscilla.

"You wouldn't believe me even if I told you."

Job Info:
    Artemis
    Artemis

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Artemis 26th August 2014, 10:24 pm

It seemed Priscilla didn't get very far in terms of figuring out who this mystery girl was. Artemis let out a yawn and looked at the girl. Now that she was thinking a bit clearer something about this girl looked familiar, but Artemis couldn't figure it out. Although Artemis' ears perked up when the girl mentioned Artemis being pregnant.

"H-Hey! That's something we don't know yet! I could not be pregnant." said Artemis coyly. Honestly she didn't want to be pregnant, at least not now when she was in her current condition. But the way this girl was talking was also confusing. Like all of this had happened before. And then it hit her.

"Hey... Priscilla... she has the same nose as you..." said Artemis. She got up off the Priscilla's lap and hobbled awkwardly over to the girl. The more she looked over the girl them more she saw singularities to Priscilla. Her nose, ears, hair color, all looked really similar to Priscilla. Not mention she could smell a very faint familiar smell. It smelt like Priscilla and this house, but like it was trying to be covered up by something. It was strange though. She didn't remember her sense of smell being this good.

"Is this Orin? The daughter you told me about? Your scent is on her, although very faintly, like she hasn't been near you or here in a long time and it's being covered up by another smell." asked Artemis curiously. But it wouldn't make sense on why the girl talked so weird.

"She talking like all of this stuff had happened before. Besides if I do end up getting pregnant it's this pantyless girl's fault, she stuffed like 6 of those pills down my throat."

Le Doge
    Le Doge

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Le Doge 27th August 2014, 8:11 pm

Priscilla shook her head once Artemis asked if this was Orin. "I don't know who she is or why you think she looks so much like me. She looks more like you, after all. Her ears kinda look like yours, and so does her tail... and her face is shaped a lot like yours too." Priscilla said, frowning as her mind went deep in thought. How DID this girl know so much about them? And why was she so rude, too...? Many more questions plagued Priscilla's mind, but these two were the most prominent.

"I'm not wearing panties because I forgot to bring them on my way back." Rachael said, growling. "You want to know why I know everything? Fine. I told you that you wouldn't believe me but...

"I'm your daughter, from 18 years in the future."

Priscilla stared at the girl before frowning deeply. "You expect us to believe such nonsense? Tell me now, girl, and don't play around. Who are you?"

"Your freakin' kid, I just told you." the doge said before folding her arms and tapping her foot impatiently. Priscilla just shook her head and rested her head against Artemis' shoulder.

"What do you make of this, love?" the vampire asked her lover, her heart still heavy with guilt and her mind still very confused about the current situation."

Job Info:
    Artemis
    Artemis

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Artemis 28th August 2014, 3:41 pm

Artemis had walked back to Priscilla and sat on her lap just in time to hear what the girl said. She was their daughter? It would explain why this girl had features similar to Priscilla and herself.

"It would explain a few things... but I don't think time travel is possible, even with magic." Artemis stood up again and walked back over to the girl. She curiously tugged on the girls tail lightly, before reaching up and massaging the girl's ears, again lightly tugging on them.

"Well these feel real... but I only smell your scent Priscilla, even then it's faint. I don't smell my own. You sure you don't know this girl? She isn't some drunken fling you had a long time ago that you don't remember?" asked Artemis curiously.

"If she isn't, well then almost everything other then common sense points to her being our daughter... But time travel is hard to grasp. And I don't smell my scent."

Le Doge
    Le Doge

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Le Doge 29th August 2014, 11:13 am

"Because you died."

Rachael didn't even growl when Artemis tugged on her ears and tail. She was too busy looking over her mother with extreme curiosity. At some point, her hands came up to tug gently on Artemis' ears before petting them. A little bit of a blush formed on the doge's face as a result before her hand went down to stroke Artemis' tail. This lasted for a good few minutes before Rachael stopped and looked at her mother with a strange look. It wasn't unhappy, but it wasn't quite happy either. "Because, Artemis, you died shortly after giving birth, because you had me just a day after your vampirism was fixed. You didn't have time to recover from the vampirism before having me, so you were weak and were forced into labor. And then... You died." Rachael said before sighing and crossing her arms. It made sense to have happened. But who did she blame you would ask? Oh that was easy.

"And you, Priscilla, went into a depression for years. You hardly looked after me, yourself, and practically vanished from the face of the earth for a time. I was left alone, sad, and was suffering at the time, and your dumbass left me. ME. Your ONLY biological child." Rachael cursed, venom dripping in her tone.

"H-How do you...?" Priscilla started, quite taken aback by the statement about her. What really intrigued her was how this girl knew their names. Was she really... their kid?

"I told you, dumbass." Rachael said. She didn't even care about cursing at her parents, as one of them wasn't even around when she needed her most, and the other DIED. "I'm you freakin' kid from 18 years in the future. You impregnated your girlfriend with me, and I'm here to make sure she DOESN'T die."

Job Info:

Current date/time is 12th May 2024, 11:05 am