Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Chaos and Pretty Plants (Private)

timmir1
    timmir1

Quality Badge Level 1- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Marksman's Aim
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail (Dragon Fang)
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 275

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Plant Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Chaos and Pretty Plants (Private) - Page 2 Empty Re: Chaos and Pretty Plants (Private)

Post by timmir1 19th August 2014, 10:41 pm

Malm was a little shock by her question. He had always assumed that everybody knew what fencing was. Yet apparently that was not true. Now how does one explain what fencing is exactly.

"Well... I guess the best way I can explain it is that it's kind of like a friendly sword fight in a way." Malm tried to explain, "Basically it's a one on one match to practice and test one's skill with a sword. They then usually fight until one of them either disarms the other or is able to land a blow."

Probably wasn't the best explanation, but it was the best that Malm could do at the time.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Almyra Bys
    Almyra Bys

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Armored Beast
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 41
    Mentor : None
    Experience : 1787.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Chaos Theory
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Chaos and Pretty Plants (Private) - Page 2 Empty Re: Chaos and Pretty Plants (Private)

Post by Almyra Bys 24th August 2014, 8:29 am

Almy listened to Malm's explanation of fencing. It sounded interesting, and kind of fun. Perhaps she should learn it sometime.
    "That sounds like fun. What types of swords do you use?"
    She felt she had to ask this, since there were many different types of swords. She couldn't see how one could have a friendly fight with some of them. Even if they were dull, one could easily kill, or break bones at the very least with them.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Character|Magic|Bank
    Chaos and Pretty Plants (Private) - Page 2 3MA5V3N
    Theme
    Button count: 1035
    Other siggies:
    timmir1
    timmir1

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by timmir1 24th August 2014, 1:51 pm

"Well usually one would use practice swords as to prevent any accidental injuries. Or wear padding and a helmet while using dulled rapiers." Malm told Almyra before rubbing his arm as he remembered something, "Though I guess the more confident and daring could use just about any sword they want."

Malm didn't want to admit it, but he had some experience with the third option. Let's just say it didn't really go all that well.

Almyra Bys
    Almyra Bys

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Armored Beast
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 41
    Mentor : None
    Experience : 1787.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Chaos Theory
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Almyra Bys 30th September 2014, 11:17 am

"Oh. That makes sense." Almyra said with a smile. "Maybe you could teach me sometime if we meet again. I've never fought with a sword before, only my fists and feet and magic and a knife." She frowned a bit as she thought of the situations she usually had to fight in. The art of combat was an interesting subject, and it would be nice to have someone to practice with without fear of serious injury or worse.

Character|Magic|Bank
    Chaos and Pretty Plants (Private) - Page 2 3MA5V3N
    Theme
    Button count: 1035
    Other siggies:
    timmir1
    timmir1

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by timmir1 5th October 2014, 11:05 pm

"Perhaps. Though I doubt I'll be much of a teacher." Malm responded to the thought of teaching Almyra. While he would love to teach her, he honestly didn't knew if he was capable of actually teachung her anything. Maybe it's something he should brush up on.

"You know. Now that I think about it. I don't have much experience in fighting hand to hand. Perhaps while I teach you some sword techniques, you could teach me how to better fight with my hands." He offered. It sounded like a fair deal to him, and he could definitely use some training. Who knows when a situation might force him to fight with his hands.

Current date/time is 19th May 2024, 4:44 am