Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Genetic Chaos (Mission, Private)

FeitanKazeshini
    FeitanKazeshini

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Overlord's Fail Safe
    Position : None
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Hisoka
    Experience : 6,240

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Satan Soul: Netherworld
    Second Skill: Aura Manipulation
    Third Skill:

Genetic Chaos (Mission, Private) Empty Genetic Chaos (Mission, Private)

Post by FeitanKazeshini 6th November 2015, 2:11 pm

Mission:

Feitan sighed as he was waiting near the spooky Forest. He wasn't sure why it was called that after all it wasn't very spooky compared to the things that he had seen in the Netherworld. Still if they wanted to call it Spooky then they could call it whatever they want, and it would be fine by him. He was getting paid to do this job so if he had to put up with the annoying name of the very irritating forest then he would have to do just that. He was here not only for a very important job, but he was also asked to join by the Gravemaster Haruhi. This was a request that he couldn't actually ignore. He was the Tombkeeper of Laughing Coffin, and he was not going to disobey his Gravemaster. Mostly due in large part to the fact that he was scared of her.

Ever since going to the Netherworld Feitan hadn't been scared of anything in the human world for a long time. However, that was before he met Haruhi. She was powerful, and very, very young. Truly her potential for power was horrific and nightmare inspiring. Still Feitan wanted to be near her, and he wanted to serve. He learned from the Tyrant that if you were in the presence of power then power would come to you, and that was something that Feitan couldn't bare to pass up. Power would give him plenty of money, and he would continue to grow in power. He had his own goals, and currently Laughing Coffin was rolling almost perfectly with his goals, and ideals as he was free to pursue his dreams to his own desires.

At any rate he was stuck here waiting for the Gravemaster of his guild to arrive, but knowing Haruhi she would actually be very late.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Genetic Chaos (Mission, Private) TwlZpF6
    Character Stuffs:

Jobs:

Books I've Written and Published:
    Haruhi Kanashimi
    Haruhi Kanashimi

VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Magician's Spirit
    Guild : Laughing Coffin-Gravemaster
    Experience : 65,000

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Heavenly Body Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Genetic Chaos (Mission, Private) Empty Re: Genetic Chaos (Mission, Private)

Post by Haruhi Kanashimi 11th November 2015, 1:53 am

Haruhi, sitting at her desk in the guild hall of Laughing Coffin, started rummaging through a stack of papers that she had been procrastinating on organizing.

"Garbage....garbage....garbage.....super garbage.... pointless....super pointless" She murmered as the plethora of papers made their way to the trash. Finally, she stumbled upon an important one. "Damn! I was supposed to meet Feitan today for a job! I gotta get ready!"

Haru fumbled about her quarters, grabbing all the garbs and necessary items. She whistled loudly. "Blinky! Get your butt over here!" Blinky rolled over to her, and she opened her item pocket for him to jump in. "Good, all set....finally..."

Haru hovered into the air, and bolted out of her castle window, with a direct line to the Spooky forest. "Hmmm, I wonder why it's called the Spooky forest? I mean, I saw scarierier things in Tartarus, so it can't be that bad." With little time passing, Haru could see the forest in the distance. "Crap, he's already there...." She mumbled as she senced Feitan.

Haru, not respecting many people, did respect her second in command. He had been a loyal teammember to the point, and she wanted to hold up her end of the team; Even though she knew Feitan was afraid of her.

Flying in a direct line toward Feitan, she crashed into him at high speed, sending them both flying several dozen yards across the ground. "Hey Feitan! I knew you'd already be here! But for next time, could you maybe not hit me while I'm flying, or there will be consequences, because that really hurt!"

Haru took a minute to look around the forest edge. She saw nothing that terrifying. "Don't you think this is a sad excuse for "Spooky"" She questioned. "Wanna see something truly scary?" She asked Feita.

Haru raised both of her hands and a large bright orb appeared in her palms. "VROOM!" She yelled as she hurled a large energy ball at the forest, clearing an area no smaller the a baseball infield.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Genetic Chaos (Mission, Private) 8SeRP8G
    FeitanKazeshini
    FeitanKazeshini

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by FeitanKazeshini 12th November 2015, 3:39 pm

While Feitan waited he had decided to pass the time by composing music. It had become something of a new passion for him being as he had received the flute of madness from Haruhi when she asked him to be her Tombkeeper. Granted it fit his roll perfectly and this was something that many people had all agreed on. At any rate he was just playing his flute and trying to compose music while he was waiting for Haruhi, and this is just what he was doing when she suddenly crashed into him. He gasped loudly in shock and pain as he felt the force of the impact and of course he was forced to move along with the velocity his Grave master had been flying at when she had hit him.

As the pair finished crashing and finally got up Feitan groaned shaking himself off as he listened to Haruhi shaking his head lightly “I think it would also help for you not to fly so low and fast Gravemaster. After all it is dangerous for you, and we need you to be healthy for you to lead the guild.” He said calmly as he watched the little girl. He looks at the forest nodding his head in agreement to her assessment of how sad this forest looked, but he said nothing because he knew there was something else coming. He was right and when she cleared away a baseball diamond worth of forest he simply sighed and shook his head lightly “Gravemaster as much as I am impressed with your power, you really should take care, you could kill our clients like that, and if they are dead then who will pay us?” He asked her as he started to walk forward knowing full well that she would be following him.

They were supposed to go deep into this forest and that would prove to be fruitful he hoped at any rate so off he started as it would be some time to get deep into the forest, but hopefully Haruhi’s little display would attract some attention rather than scare the beasts they were looking for.

Character Stuffs:

Jobs:

Haruhi Kanashimi
    Haruhi Kanashimi

VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Haruhi Kanashimi 7th March 2016, 5:07 am

"Careful????" Haruhi asked. "Hahaha! I've no need to be careful!" Haruhi screamed this as she cleared another area of forest, making sure it was smaller this time.

"Feitan, can we stop wasting time please. I want to help our clients..... well, actually, just get paid. But you get the idea."

Hari flew slightly ahead of Feitan, knowing very little about what the mission was. She simply agreed to go along because of an immediate lack of excitement at the guild.

Haru landed on Feitan shoulders, sitting with her elbows on the top of his head.

"Tell me a story, good sir!" She chirped. Boredom, amongst other terribly common feelings, was one of Haru greatest weaknesses.

"Okay okay, let me tell you a story about this dream I've had." Haru paused, and leaned over Feitan forehead, pointing at her headband. "It's about this headband, and how I started wearing it!"

"I'm not sure how long ago, I had this dream. I was with my parents!" She squeaked. "And we had so much fun! They tucked me in and woke me up every morning." Haru had a gleaming smile across her face.

"One morning, when I went with my mom and dad on a trip.. they died." Haru drug her finger across her throat, to indicate their death.

"Blood, everywhere! All I remember was everything going dark. Now... this is where my dream comes in. I didn't feel any pain, but I remember these large people, with big knives standing over me. They spoke a language that I didn't understand. All they did was point at different parts of me, before covering my eyes. I remember just before waking up, someone say "Now, don't take this off until I tell you, okay?" And I woke up in my own bed! Isn't that weird Feitan!?!?!" Haru tone of voice was still gleaming with joy, and slight exasperation that the woods were boring.

"Sorry, but I wish I remembered more of my story. But it's just a dream. Although, that's when I got this headband. And if you promise not to tell, I'll tell you a secret. I've peeked under the headband. There's nothing there....., though! All I think is the headband helped make me strong! Because that's when my magic started really coming out!"

Haru stopped talking at Feitan for a moment and listened to the quaint sounds of the wood. She heard something approaching.

"Feitan" Haru said softly. "We have company." Haru held her right hand out, extending her arm. "Blinky, assist!" Haru opened a pocket dimension, and out popped her trusty vacuum. Haru held Blinky in her arms, adding that much more weight to Feitan shoulders.

"Feitan, prepare yourself. Friend or foe, I want to fight them. " Haru said with a menacing grin.

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 7th March 2016, 5:07 am

The member 'Haruhi Kanashimi' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Genetic Chaos (Mission, Private) NormalMonster Genetic Chaos (Mission, Private) WeakMonster
    FeitanKazeshini
    FeitanKazeshini

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by FeitanKazeshini 7th March 2016, 6:28 am

Feitan sighed softly as he listened to Haruhi and watched her clear away another section of forest. It was really something that someone so young could have such an astonishing amount of power. Still it wasn’t his place to question the nature of things, but what he did know was that he had a very special brand of magic that was unique to himself. His thoughts were cut short by the sudden feeling of something on his shoulders. He didn’t need to guess as this wasn’t the first time that she had sat on his shoulders, but still he sighed and continued to walk glancing up at her.

He was about to open his mouth and tell her a story when she suddenly started telling him one about a dream that she had. He listened to it with great interest wondering what it all would mean, and what kind of ramifications it could have. One thing that he knew was that dreams were never just that. They were the brain, or the ether sending someone a message. Still it was a very interesting thing to hear, and he wondered to himself what it could mean, but until he could figure it out he committed all of the details to memory.

When she asked him what he thought he shrugged his shoulders lightly despite the fact that she was sitting on them. “Wel,l to be honest, I think it must be fairly normal for you. A young powerful wizard like you doesn’t become so powerful so quickly without a few skeletons in the closet. Also the missing of something under that headband could be from the fact that it isn’t the right time for you to remove it yet, and it only reveals itself when the time has come.”

That’s when he heard the sound of something rustling in the forest foliage and he looked the direction that Haruhi had pointed out. Sure enough, three Vulcans and a pair of poodles easily taller than Haruhi burst from the underbrush. Feitan raised his eyebrow with a smirk “We are heading the right way. We can kill all of these animals if you’d like to Gravemaster.” He said with a sadistic smirk spreading on his face under his collar.

Character Stuffs:

Jobs:

Haruhi Kanashimi
    Haruhi Kanashimi

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Haruhi Kanashimi 13th March 2016, 4:14 am

Haru was always excited for a fight. This fight thiugh, she was hesitant on. The sun hadn't completely gone down. Haru preferred to use her magic in the midst of night, where she would be the brightest and most notice let thing.

"Awell, I guess no fun for this fight. I'll take care of them, Feitan."

Haru flew off of Feitan shoulders, landing a mere few meters from the poodles. They were enourmous! Mountainous dogs! Haru laughed as one raised its hackles and growled at her. The intimidation was not nearly working. The first poodle lunged at Haru, but with zero hesitation, Haru raised her hand "Heavenly slap!"

Haru palm made contact with the poodles cheek. The Crack of the poor dogs neck was louder than the tallest tree snapping during a typhoon. The force of the slap sent the dogs head flying 100 meters to haru left, with the body collapsing at her feet.

"Good puppy!" Haru screeched!

"Feitan! Look! I taught it to lay down!" Haru giggled at her joke.

"Heel, puppy!" Haru chirrped, falling to her back from laughing at her own joke.

"Blinky, you may eat." Haru pointed at the poodle corpse. Blinky, being the most obedient vacuum, rolled over to the corpse and opened its large jaws. Within seconds, the body was gone. Blinky returned to haru side, and burped the loudest burped she had heard. Out of his mouth though, was what looked like a collar.

"Feitan, look! Did we need this? Or should I strangle the other dog with it?" Haru pointed at the last poodle. She had whispered to Blinky to launch a sneak attack on it. Blink, being ever so terrible, managed to chew through two of the dogs legs.

"He can'tove, maybe I should put it out." Haru exclaimed.

With no warning, Haru flew into the air, 200 meters or so, and dove down, heels first, into the ground. Her landing point, the remaining poodles skull.

"Well, that wasn't very much fun, was it?" Haru said, wiping blood from her shoes.

FeitanKazeshini
    FeitanKazeshini

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by FeitanKazeshini 14th March 2016, 4:41 am

Feitan nodded his head as he was told that Haruhi would be handling everything “As you wish Gravemaster.” He said flatly. He still couldn’t exactly understand why he was doing this. He wasn’t normally one that would bow like this, but it felt so natural to do so for Haruhi. He thought perhaps it was because the alternative was that she could kill him if she so desired, and that this was a defensive reflex, but whatever the case being a member of Laughing Coffin proved to be profitable, and that was really all that mattered to him.

He watched with growing interest as he slowly took a few steps back. It was always the wisest course of action to give Haruhi plenty of room to work with. So he watched, and as the first of the enormous dogs rushed foolishly forward to meet its end he winced from the sound of the slap breaking the dog’s neck. The sight of her simply decapitating the beast with only her hand amused Feitan, but also sent a shiver down his spine. It wasn’t fear, it was the shiver of his madness slowly working up inside of him making its presence known once again.

Slowly his mad smile spread out over his face as he watched Haruhi’s vicious destruction of the too poodles. He said not a word, but enjoyed ever last moment of witnessing it. He watched as Blinky made his move eating through two of the dog’s legs, and then of course Haruhi flew up only to drop down upon the poodle’s head smashing it into pieces. He stepped back a bit farther in order to avoid the blood spatter. He didn’t feel like having to clean more blood off of his robes, as it took a long time to get the red liquid off. Of course now that the battle was over he looked around trying to find where the vulcan’s were, but they had apparently already left.

Haruhi’s power was clearly more than they bargained for, but in their haste they left a perfectly trackable trail. Feitan slowly follows after it his pace being strange, and his movements looking even stranger. If Haruhi were to step in front of Feitan she would see that his eyes are unfocused, and looks to be filled with madness. (If not well she has her ways) Still he would follow the path to hopefully find more clues in order to satisfy their job.

Character Stuffs:

Jobs:

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 10:05 pm