Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Desert Chaos (Mission, Private)

RyoKnetegawa
    RyoKnetegawa

Car King Saint

Car King Saint

Knight VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- S-Rank- Character History!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Conqueror's Courage
    Position : Saint of Fate
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Amelia
    Experience : 250,981

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Combo Card Magic
    Second Magic: Blood Master Maic
    Third Magic:

Desert Chaos (Mission, Private) Empty Desert Chaos (Mission, Private)

Post by RyoKnetegawa 30th August 2014, 6:26 pm

Mission Details:

Ryo hated the desert. He absolutely hated everything about it. The sand, the heat, the sun, the annoying mirages. It was just dreadful, but he had taken a mission and he was going to see it through. The mission he took was something that he hadn't thought of taking before. It was a mission to help some poor unfortunate soul with another problem, but it was a mission that could be taken by several different people, and so Ryo was going to work with at least two people he didn't know.

He wasn't entirely sure what was going to happen on this particular mission, but he wasn't about to complain as long as he was getting paid. He decided that before the mission got started Ryo decided that he should press on alone. He had no idea what was going to become of him, but he knew that the village was close at hand. He simply continued on his way towards it. After about an hour of walking he arrived at the village. It was a simple little camp with a simple wall keeping it protected from the outside elements.

The huts and the wall seemed to be made of adobe or some other form of rock and mud dome structure. He wasn't sure why people would choose to live in a place like this, but he wasn't about to really complain as he didn't have to live here. He looked around and was suddenly hailed from a window "Get off the street! Get in here!! Quick!" Ryo rolled his eyes as this man was most definatly his client. He walked over to the little hut that the man was living in and entered. He sat down in one of the empty chairs as the client paced the room "Two more still two more must get here...."

Ryo rolled his eyes as he watched the client "You've got to be kidding right? Why would I get off the street if I don't even need to be here. Are you just soft in the head or something?" The man whipped around on him "You don't know! there are very nasty and evil monsters out there! I know! I saw them all slaughter my team! It was truly horrible! I need you and those two others to help me kill them all and find the treasures I lost! I am a laughing stalk thanks to this incident! We wait!"

His hysterics were enough to disinterest Ryo and he simply reached into his coat and pulled out a book opening it as he crossed his legs "Very well then. Well I hope you don't mind if I read up on some things before they arrive." with that he stuck his nose back into his book waiting for the other mages he hired to arrive.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Desert Chaos (Mission, Private) Au9DYh5
    Ryo's Info:

Books I've Written:
    Haruhi Kanashimi
    Haruhi Kanashimi

VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Magician's Spirit
    Position : None
    Guild : Laughing Coffin-Gravemaster
    Experience : 65,000

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Heavenly Body Magic
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Desert Chaos (Mission, Private) Empty Re: Desert Chaos (Mission, Private)

Post by Haruhi Kanashimi 4th September 2014, 2:56 am

"Why in the world would I agree to help someone. That doesn't sound like me at all!" Haru screamed, cursing the mission she had accepted.
    "It said there would be treasure." Kiku softly replied.
    "I told you Kiku, it's because the mission said there would be treasure."
    Kiku shook her head at Haru's reply. The two girls continued walking toward their destination, the dessert village. Haru continued on her tangent about the dread of helping someone. Let alone, helping an old man who lived in a desert. As their excruciating journey continued, the temperature climbed, the humidity dropped, and the sand began to slowly envelope their view. An unimaginable ocean of sand. Kiku looked into the distance. From one direction to the other. She turned to look back at Haru but was astonished by what she saw.
    "Kiku! Help me please. I hate the sand!" Haru had summoned Blinky, and thought it wise to try and vacuum up all the sand.
    "You know, Blinky can't eat this entire desert, right?" Kiku questioned.
    "Ah ha, the fact is he can, the iffy part is if I have enough time." Haru was quick to respond. She continued running back and forth, twenty to thirty metres in each direction before starting again, dragging Blinky across the ground, trying to rid herself of the infernal sand.
    "This is hopeless." Kiku shuttered, turning her back and walking toward their destination. Haru continued to follow, still allowing Blinky to eat all that he could.

It took the girls several days to reach the desert village. They arrived on an unusually cool day, low 100s to be precise. They walked into the village, looking through the empty streets for a sign of someone. All shops, restaurants, and even houses seemed dead as a door nail. Nobody was around to direct them.
    The girls heard a muffled scream. "Get off the street! Get in here!! Quick!" Not knowing who it was, Haru and Kiku darted in the direction the noise came from. They arrived at the street they were certain it was from. Peering into windows and through cracked doors, the girls found nothing.
    "Hey! Are you the last two? Get in here!" A man, hanging from inside a window, yelled. They walked to the mans front door. Haru kicked the door in, getting a big laugh from it. Both girls laughed, Haru with a boistrous, gut laugh, and Kiku with a soft chuckle.
    "Why would you do that!?" The man yelled.
    "Beacuse........" Haru simply replied. "It was funny!"
    The man, who explained how he was their client, showed no amusement in the breaking of his door. He turned his back and motioned slightly toward a man sitting in a corner chair reading. "This is your partner, young ladies."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Desert Chaos (Mission, Private) 8SeRP8G
    RyoKnetegawa
    RyoKnetegawa

Car King Saint

Car King Saint

Knight VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- S-Rank- Character History!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Conqueror's Courage
    Position : Saint of Fate
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Mentor : Amelia
    Experience : 250,981

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Combo Card Magic
    Second Magic: Blood Master Maic
    Third Magic:

Desert Chaos (Mission, Private) Empty Re: Desert Chaos (Mission, Private)

Post by RyoKnetegawa 15th October 2014, 2:16 am

This mission is cancelled due to all three agreeing to quit it.

Desert Chaos (Mission, Private) Au9DYh5
    Ryo's Info:

Books I've Written:

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 9:16 am