Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Chaos and Pretty Plants (Private)

Almyra Bys
    Almyra Bys

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Armored Beast
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 41
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : None
    Experience : 1787.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Chaos Theory
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Chaos and Pretty Plants (Private) Empty Chaos and Pretty Plants (Private)

Post by Almyra Bys 6th August 2014, 11:20 am

Almyra had decided to travel to the city of Crocus. She knew it to be the capital of Fiore, and as such, surely it would be sending out many powerful ripples into the world as events here were more likely to impact all of Fiore, and even the world to great effect. It was a key variable in the system. It was quite beautiful how much hinged on this city. The city itself was pretty as well. Being the capital of Fiore, it was generally kept quite nice. She wandered around with a smile on her face, as was normal for her. Her doll hung limply by its arm at her side. She felt like listening, she decided. Listening to someone talk would be nice about now. She wandered the streets, looking for a nice place outside where people gathered. Probably a park, but anywhere outside on this wonderfully sunny day would work, as long as there was a place to sit down and relax.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Character|Magic|Bank
    Chaos and Pretty Plants (Private) 3MA5V3N
    Theme
    Button count: 1035
    Other siggies:
    timmir1
    timmir1

Quality Badge Level 1- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Marksman's Aim
    Guild : Fairy Tail (Dragon Fang)
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 275

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Plant Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Chaos and Pretty Plants (Private) Empty Re: Chaos and Pretty Plants (Private)

Post by timmir1 6th August 2014, 12:26 pm

The Capital City of Crocus. Malm had been wanting come here for awhile now, but never really had the opportunity to til now. The place was called the flower capital of Fiore after all. What respecting plant wizard wouldn't want to visit such a place?

Malm walked down the streets, taking in the sights. He had to admit that the city definitely deserved it's title. Blooming flowers could be seen all over the city. The streets were lined with flowers while flower beds could be seen almost everywhere he looked. They even were selling flowers as souvenirs to tourist.

Malm eventually found himself wandering towards the park. The shear amount of flowers there were nearly overwhelming Malm's Plant Sense. To Malm, it was almost like a crowd people telling him about every little info on every nearby flowers at the same time. It was slightly annoying, and gave him a headache. Experience had taught him how to ignore it however, so he just rubbed his forehead a bit as he continue walking through the park.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Almyra Bys
    Almyra Bys

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Almyra Bys 6th August 2014, 1:35 pm

Almyra came upon the park shortly after Malm did. She looked around once more, admiring all of the pretty flowers. Then she saw a person. He seemed like a nice person to her. She smiled and waved to him, then trotted over. She made a small note that his clothing was similar in color to her own, and looked like it had been through a few adventures, just like her own pretty green cloak. Hopefully this person would have adventures to talk about, then. "Hi! I'm Almyra!" She said in a cheery, and somewhat childlike voice. At this point she had to look up a bit to maintain eye contact with the boy, since he was about four inches taller than her.

Character|Magic|Bank
    Theme
    Other siggies:
    timmir1
    timmir1

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by timmir1 6th August 2014, 1:56 pm

As Malm walked through the park he heard a woman's voice introduce herself. Malm turned to see a young woman a few inches shorter then him wearing a green cloak. Did this woman need something from me? Malm wondered as he tried to figure out why she would just introduce herself to a complete stranger.

"Uhh... It's nice to meet you Almyra." Malm said, his voice sounding slightly confused, "Did you need something?"

Almyra Bys
    Almyra Bys

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Almyra Bys 6th August 2014, 2:57 pm

Almyra shook her head, then looked back up to Malm. He seemed a bit confused. A lot of people seemed confused when she walked up to talk. She could never figure out why wanting to talk with people was so strange.
    "Not really. I was just wondering if you wanted to talk. I like talking with people." She responded. She couldn't help but look around some more at all the pretty flowers and other plants in the park.

Character|Magic|Bank
    Theme
    Other siggies:
    timmir1
    timmir1

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by timmir1 6th August 2014, 10:15 pm

She just wanted to talk. Malm was a bit thrown off by this as most people don't usually go to complete strangers saying that they want to talk. That didn't mean Malm was completely against it. It just caught him off guard is all.

"Uhh... Sure. I guess I can't see any reason why not." Malm said as he rubbed the back of his head, "I'm Malm, by the way." He added as he couldn't think of anything else to say.

Almyra Bys
    Almyra Bys

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Almyra Bys 7th August 2014, 9:50 am

She turned back to Malm as he spoke, beaming with joy as he said he said he was willing to talk. "Yay! It's nice to meet you Malm!" She had a lot of questions to ask, just out of the curiosity she had for any person she met. She wasn't sure which to ask at first, but after a moment decided to go with the most obvious. "What brings you here to Crocus? I came because I like exploring."

Character|Magic|Bank
    Theme
    Other siggies:
    timmir1
    timmir1

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by timmir1 7th August 2014, 11:26 am

Well that is an odd question to ask. How does she know I'm not a local? Do I really stand out that much, or is there something else that told her I don't live here? Malm thought shortly after he heard Almyra ask her question. The thought that she could of been following him passed his mind, but he quickly dismissed it. Why would anyone want to follow him?

"Well I've heard quite a lot about Cronus and decided to pay it a visit." Malm told her simply, "Though I have to ask. What made you believe I wasn't a local?"

Almyra Bys
    Almyra Bys

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Almyra Bys 7th August 2014, 12:20 pm

Almyra shrugged in response to Malm's question. To be honest, she didn't know he wasn't local for sure, but guessed. "I just guessed. Your clothes are kind of worn like mine from traveling a lot, so I wondered if you liked exploring like I do." Based on his response to her question, she guessed that he might like exploring. Since he had just come here because he heard it was nice. "So do you like exploring?"

Character|Magic|Bank
    Theme
    Other siggies:
    timmir1
    timmir1

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by timmir1 7th August 2014, 1:06 pm

His clothes were worn? Malm looked down at them as he didn't notice until now. Yet sure enough, his clothes were a little worn for wear from the time he has spent traveling. Malm guessed it was only to be expected though.

"I guess. I mean it's what I've been really doing for these past couple of months." Malm admitted as he crossed his arms. Now that he thought about it, he hasn't really spent more then a few days in any one location.

Almyra Bys
    Almyra Bys

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Almyra Bys 9th August 2014, 10:23 am

Almyra giggled a bit. Something about his reaction was funny to her. Perhaps it was the uncertainty with which he said it. One wouldn't explore if one didn't like it, would he?

He seemed willing to talk, but also like the type that didn't tend to talk much. Almyra didn't mind though, she could always come up with questions to ask people. "Are you a wizard?" She hoped he was, it was great fun meeting fellow wizards and learning about their magic.

Character|Magic|Bank
    Theme
    Other siggies:
    timmir1
    timmir1

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by timmir1 10th August 2014, 12:44 am

Another curious question. Though Malm guessed that he should of suspected that by now. "Yeah, I'm a wizard." Malm answered as he looked curiously at the young woman, "Are you a wizard too?"

From Malm's previous experiences, it wasn't uncommon for wizards to bump into each other on occasion. So Almyra also being wizard wouldn't exactly be much of a surprise. That, and why else would she ask if Malm was a wizard? It seemed to be to specific to be just a random question. Though he guess it was possible she was asking because he of the fact that he already said he traveled a lot and it was kind of common for wizards to travel and explore the world.

Almyra Bys
    Almyra Bys

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Almyra Bys 10th August 2014, 7:16 pm

Almyra smiled widely when he said he was a wizard. While it may have been an unusual question for most people to ask, it was a fairly common one for Almyra to ask of others. She loved meeting fellow wizards and learning what sort of magic they used, and was happy to hear she had met yet another. She nodded in response to his question. "Yup! I'm a wizard, too. What sort of magic do you use?"

Character|Magic|Bank
    Theme
    Other siggies:
    timmir1
    timmir1

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by timmir1 12th August 2014, 12:50 am

"Plant magic." Malm answered simply.

He observed Almyra carefully as he tried to see if he could get a read on what her magic was. Unfortunately, all he could really get from her was that she wore green, liked asking complete strangers seemingly random questions, and had a strange doll on her person. None of which really gave him any solid ideas what her magic could possibly be (although he had a few random guesses base on the doll.) So he ended up giving up and decided to just ask her.

"So what kind of magic do you control?" Malm asked before taking a quick glance as he noticed someone walking pass them with a huff, "Actually. Perhaps we should continue this conversation somewhere that's not in the middle of the path." Malm added as he motioned towards a nearby bench.

Almyra Bys
    Almyra Bys

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Almyra Bys 12th August 2014, 10:04 am

Almyra nodded appreciatively at his answer. That seemed like an interesting magic, and a pretty one. She understood why a plant mage would want to come to this city, since she heard it was the flower capital of Fiore. There were certainly a lot of plants all around the park. Malm must like it here. She opened her mouth to respond to the question, but then he added that they should get out of the path and motioned to a bench. She nodded. "That's a good idea." She walked over to the bench and sat down, waiting for Malm to sit beside her. She spoke once he sat down. "I use chaos theory. It involves controlling entropy and working with a lot of probabilities and predictions, too. The only bad part about it is it can be easy to break things by accident."

Character|Magic|Bank
    Theme
    Other siggies:
    timmir1
    timmir1

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by timmir1 12th August 2014, 3:29 pm

Malm followed close behind Almyra and sat down next to her on the bench. As she spoke about her magic, Malm subconsciously began rubbing the side of his head as he had very little clue what she was saying. The only real part he got out of her explanation was that it had something to do with probabilities and had the tendency to break things.

"I'm sorry, but could you possibly run that by me again?" Malm asked as he hoped that he would possibly understand what she was saying the second time around. Yet something in the back of his mind told him that that wasn't going to happen.

Almyra Bys
    Almyra Bys

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Almyra Bys 12th August 2014, 3:47 pm

Almyra smiled and nodded. She wasn't surprised at Malm's confusion. Most people didn't understand her magic really. "Sure. My magic involves controlling order and chaos, or entropy, to use another term. I can create disorder in the structure of things, effectively making them fall apart. I have yet to learn how to introduce order to them in order to put them together again, but I hope to do so. I can also sort of feel things affecting probabilities, and then calculate probabilities through that, and find ways of effecting the future by creating small disturbances in the past. It is... difficult to explain. I hope I have managed to clarify things for you."

Character|Magic|Bank
    Theme
    Other siggies:
    timmir1
    timmir1

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by timmir1 13th August 2014, 1:34 am

Malm spent a good few seconds trying to figure out what exactly Almyra had just said. While Malm never saw himself as someone he considered to be particularly smart, he never believed himself to particularly stupid either. At least not until now. Don't get him wrong, he understood some of what Almyra said, but a good chunk of it he was still uncertain what exactly she meant. Though he still had his guesses.

"Sounds like it. So let me see if I got this correct. Your able to control chaos and order to effect the world around you. Though Chaos, your able to destroy, while through Order, you would be able to repair. Your also are able to nudge things ever so slightly to change the outcomes of certain events. Like slightly changing the projectory of an arrow so it would barely miss an ally. Am I correct?" Malm asked, not sounding so certain of what he had just said.

Almyra Bys
    Almyra Bys

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Almyra Bys 13th August 2014, 8:39 am

Almyra nodded to Malm, he understood the basics of it, to get into details would require quite a lot of explaining and potentially the use of mathematics that she doubted he would understand. Not for lack of intelligence, but because anyone not studying chaos theory was unlikely to understand them, since they didn't have much use elsewhere. "Yup! That's the basics of it, though I haven't really gotten the repairing things bit figured out yet. I'm still learning." She giggled, then smiled at Malm, wondering if he had any questions for her.

Character|Magic|Bank
    Theme
    Other siggies:
    timmir1
    timmir1

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by timmir1 14th August 2014, 7:10 pm

"That makes the two of us." Malm said with a sigh. He hated to admit it, but he was still pretty much a novice when it came to plant magic. He still couldn't manipulate existing plants, something that was usually the first thing plant mages learn. Oh well...

"So what guild are you a part of?" Malm asked as he decided to take initiative. He was honestly curious what kind of guild the young woman in front of him belonged to, if she belonged to one at all.

Almyra Bys
    Almyra Bys

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Almyra Bys 14th August 2014, 8:00 pm

Almyra smiled and shifted a bit closer to Malm. "There's nothing wrong with that. We all have to start somewhere." He asked her what guild she was in, and, with a smile she answered. "I'm not in one. I'm spending too much time exploring to join one. What about you? Are you in a guild?"

Character|Magic|Bank
    Theme
    Other siggies:
    timmir1
    timmir1

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by timmir1 14th August 2014, 8:37 pm

So she wasn't in a guild. Malm guessed he shouldn't be all that surprised by it. She had already told him that she liked exploring. Something that is slightly restricted when you are in a guild.

"Uhh... No. No I am not. I've been to busy wondering around to join one I guess." Malm answered simply. He had taken notice that the young woman had shuffle closer to him. He chose to ignore it for now, seeing it as nothing more then her getting into a more comfortable spot.

"So anything else you want to now about?"

Almyra Bys
    Almyra Bys

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Almyra Bys 18th August 2014, 4:50 pm

Almyra shrugged again. "I don't understand why people feel the need to join guilds. They can be useful, but I would rather spend more time exploring than being in a guildhall."

She smiled at him when he asked if there was anything else she wanted to talk about. "I don't know. Anything I guess. What kinds of things do you do for fun?"

Character|Magic|Bank
    Theme
    Other siggies:
    timmir1
    timmir1

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by timmir1 19th August 2014, 9:31 am

What did Malm do for fun? Malm had to actually think real hard about this. It was a bit sad really. He hadn't really had much time for fun since he started his journey.

"Well... Uhh... Hanging out with friends, but I think that's something everyone enjoys. Uhh... A good fencing match is always enjoyable too." Malm said, naming the first two things that came to his mind.

Almyra Bys
    Almyra Bys

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Almyra Bys 19th August 2014, 9:01 pm

Almyra listened to him with her head cocked to the side in its usual manner. She smiled at the mention of spending time with friends. It was a bit obvious of a choice, but always something one should mention, in her mind. He mentioned something else. Fencing? Building fences? Or was it something else. Her curiosity was piqued. "What is fencing?"

Character|Magic|Bank
    Theme
    Other siggies:

Current date/time is 19th May 2024, 1:57 am