Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

An Encounter in the Park - {PRIVATE/SOCIAL}

Tess
    Tess

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Dragon Slayer- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Inuki: The Demon Dog
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 3,950

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Numb Angel ❅ Ice Devil
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

An Encounter in the Park - {PRIVATE/SOCIAL} Empty An Encounter in the Park - {PRIVATE/SOCIAL}

Post by Tess 29th July 2014, 8:05 pm

The day was overcast and grey, and it had just finished raining outside.  There was a heavy humidity in the air, and birds were circling above loudly.  The trees had many leaves, but they were wet and heavy and bogged down.  All of this contributed to Star`s judgement that today was definitely a day to stay inside.  Even though it was summer, and most people would be swimming or doing SOMETHING to stay active, Star would usually have been inside right now, going through her stuff, reading, or playing music.  Since she`d been traveling recently, she hadn`t had a chance to play her flute, and she`d left her piano behind.  

Star was so bored right now.  She had come to Magnolia, hoping to survey some shops or markets, but instead she had found herself in a calm, peaceful-type park that undoubtedly was dirty and did not have a clean place to sit down.  Star definitely would have loved to be inside right now, scouting out beautiful sapphire stones already set and polished.  But to be honest, there was a reason that Star was here.  And it was because she was lost.  Star was searching for a main building somewhere, a place where she could find more information about guilds and other things, such as lodgings.  But, she had taken a wrong turn somewhere and was now shambling aimlessly around, her boots and the edge of her top layer coat dragging through the dirt.

Even though she knew that it was hard for any new mage to know their way around without a guild, but she regardless was impatient with herself.  She needed someplace where her bags wouldn`t get all dirtied and her new sapphire padparadscha gem would be safe.  Star sighed heavily and thought to herself, " I wonder if there`s anyone else outside in this kind of weather...  I need to figure out where to go. "
    Almyra Bys
    Almyra Bys

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Armored Beast
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 41
    Mentor : None
    Experience : 1787.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Chaos Theory
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

An Encounter in the Park - {PRIVATE/SOCIAL} Empty Re: An Encounter in the Park - {PRIVATE/SOCIAL}

Post by Almyra Bys 29th July 2014, 9:48 pm

Where one was unhappy over the weather, another was overjoyed. Almyra had been out in the rain, luckily she had a waterproof jacket on, though that didn't stop her hair from becoming soaked as she walked about, enjoying the feeling of the water running down her face while her special items were kept safe from the rain under her coat. Once it stopped, she pulled a small towel out of her satchel to dry her hair and face, at least to the point where it stopped dripping.

Almyra had come to Magnolia for the same reason she went anywhere: adventure and science. She had a lot to learn about Chaos still, and what better way to do so than observe chaotic systems around the world. As she walked through the park, Almy spotted another woman. Ever curious and social, she walked towards her. "Hi there! It's really pretty out today, isn't it?"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Character|Magic|Bank
    An Encounter in the Park - {PRIVATE/SOCIAL} 3MA5V3N
    Theme
    Button count: 1035
    Other siggies:
    Mira Fuilur
    Mira Fuilur

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Zeus' Descent
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Demon Blood Armor
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

An Encounter in the Park - {PRIVATE/SOCIAL} Empty Re: An Encounter in the Park - {PRIVATE/SOCIAL}

Post by Mira Fuilur 29th July 2014, 10:53 pm

While one person may be confused by and another overjoyed at the weather, Mira was absolutely distraught over it. She hated rain with a passion, and even worse she'd been caught off guard by it. As such, she was forced to run through the park she'd been in, looking for shelter, before the rain stopped, leaving her soaked to the bone and stranded in the middle of nowhere.

She fumed a bit as she trudged through the mud, but glanced up just when she saw the other two women starting to converse. Stepping nearby, she sighed audibly. "Oi, didn't expect anyone else to be as stupid as me to get caught out here. And I guess I'm the only one regretting it, eh?" She joked, stepping forwards.
    Tess
    Tess

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Dragon Slayer- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tess 30th July 2014, 6:28 am

Star stopped trudging around and looked up to see another person walking towards her with way too much positivity in her steps.  Star caught the words, "...really pretty out here today..." and her eyes almost widened before she caught herself and regained composure.  What should she say?  After all, Star honestly wasn`t pleased with the rain with the way her clothes were all messed up. She had practically decided to come here on the fly of the moment, and she really, really needed to find the guild boards or what not.

"Oh, well... it`s certainly an interesting day out here.  I`m not a fan of this kind of weather, actually."  There.  That should be a safe answer, thought Star.  Then, as she was worrying over whether or not her answer was satisfactory, yet another person was walking towards them.  Star wondered why these two women were outside on a day like this, but this one appeared to be... angry about something.  Maybe it was the weather, thought Star, jokingly.  Then when the woman started to speak, Star realised that it was the weather and laughed.  Then she stopped, hoping that she hadn`t offended her.
    Almyra Bys
    Almyra Bys

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Almyra Bys 30th July 2014, 11:56 am

Almyra looked at the other woman that arrived shortly after her, giving her a small smile "Hello.". She didn't laugh at Mira's joke. Not that she thought it was mean or anything, but she just didn't really get what was funny about it, so she simply remained smiling quietly when the others laughed. She turned back to to Star. It seemed Almy was the only one that liked the rain. Oh well, she understood that a lot of people hated getting wet. Besides, Almy had a nice waterproof coat, so none of her clothing was wet. "Oh. That's too bad. Rain is nice." She tilted her head a bit curiously. "If neither of you like the rain, why are you out in the park when it's raining? Are you looking for shelter?" She assumed that based on how much they seemed to dislike the rain, but the park was a strange place to come in search of shelter.
    Mira Fuilur
    Mira Fuilur

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mira Fuilur 30th July 2014, 4:13 pm

Mira chuckled a bit after the one girl laughed and the other gave her a pleasant hello, stretching a bit. "Nah, I've got a place. I got caught out in the rain while I was out here, and when I was looking for shelter, well...got lost." She smirked awkwardly. "But hey, I'll dry off quickly enough when I find a place inside. Either of you know how to get out of here?"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Mira's Theme:

Battle Theme:

Demon Blood Armor (Magic)
    Tess
    Tess

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tess 30th July 2014, 4:45 pm

Star wasn`t sure what to say to that.  She shook her head to the first woman`s question and replied, "No, I`m no looking for shelter.  I mean, I don`t have a place to stay yet, but I`m actually looking for a message board somewhere, with information about guilds.  I`m a mage, you see."  Star thought to herself that the first woman was a little bit different in the head, the way she offhandedly commented on how nice the rain was and how she tilted her head.  Either way, she was definitely older than Star.  Then the other woman said something.

Star shook her head to this question too.  "No, I don`t know how to leave the park.  I`m sort of lost, too, actually...  But I`m sure that there`s a building around here someplace.  And since the rain stopped, you might be able to dry off soon anyways... "  Star stopped to think a little bit.  "It`s nice that you have a place to stay.  I should find a place to lodge, too... "  Star was kind of unsure what else to say.

She decided to get this "party" started and plow ahead.  "So, what are all of your names?  Umm, mine`s Star.  And yes, like the twinkly kind...  I want to be a mage, but I`m not any good right now.  All of you are probably more interesting than I..."
    Almyra Bys
    Almyra Bys

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Almyra Bys 30th July 2014, 8:40 pm

Almy smiled at Mira. "Okay then. I know the way out. It's the way you came in." She giggled. "I can show you if you don't remember though." She turned to Star, her eyes growing a bit wider. "You're a wizard, too? Neat!" She grinned. It was always interesting meeting another wizard. "I'm Almyra. It's nice to meet you, Star. You have a pretty name." She frowned a bit at Star. "Why don't you think you're interesting? You're a person. All people are interesting, even if they aren't a mage or aren't a strong one yet."

Character|Magic|Bank
    Theme
    Other siggies:
    Mira Fuilur
    Mira Fuilur

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mira Fuilur 30th July 2014, 9:30 pm

Mira raised a brow. "Well. Talk about coincidence, then. I'm a mage, as well - although it seems I'm the only one here with a guild. My name's Mira." She chuckled a bit. "I bet you're plenty interesting, both of you. And I'd be happy to help you find a guild board or something in this town...if I was native." She frowned slightly.

After a moment, she glanced back at Almyra. "If you're offering to help both of us out, that's pretty cool, Almyra. And I could point you both to an inn to stay in if you don't mind, I found a pretty nice one earlier." She smirked. "Consider it payment for your offer, eh?"
    Tess
    Tess

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tess 31st July 2014, 8:13 am

Star was a little bit discombobulated.  She was quite sure now that the first woman- Almyra, was a bit off in the head.  She had a dreamy look in her eyes and kept giggling funnily at the other woman.  Her name was - Mira, and she was a wizard too!  Oh, and Almyra was also a wizard.  Mira was in a guild, and she had said something about offering to help Star find out where the guilds stuff was.  Almyra has offered to help Mira out of the rain, but she had offered a trade instead.  Well, Star was kind of weirdly taken aback with Mira.  She seemed kind of ornery and mean...

"Umm, thanks, Almyra.  I guess I'm glad I'm a person so I can be interesting?"  Star was still confused.  "I do need a place to stay.  I don't want to board somewhere where... To be blunt, it's all guilded people.  I don't know much of anything about magic, you see.  I wouldn`t want to be somewhere where I wouldn`t be able to converse about things the same as others.  So, uh, Mira-san..."  Even though the woman had told her to call her Mira, Star was younger than her and she felt really awkward.  Even though Almyra was older than her too, she seemed more welcoming-like and friendly. "What guild are you in?" Star wondered if this was a personal question, but had asked it anyway.

((OOC : Thank you for bearing with me guys!  My phone kinda died and I was somewhere w/o internet for awhile :D ))
    Almyra Bys
    Almyra Bys

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Almyra Bys 31st July 2014, 11:16 pm

Almyra giggled again at Mira's offer. She didn't really need any help in finding an inn. She was good at finding things. She could find her own, and would have fun exploring the city in the process. Still, she wasn't going to turn down her offer and nodded. "Sure."

She turned to Star. "Well, if you stay in the same inn as me, it won't be all guilded people. Besides, there are always plenty of people who aren't in guilds in an inn. Besides, I'm sure you can find something to talk about even if someone is in a guild and you aren't." She said with a reassuring smile. Star seemed a bit shy to her, and as such, Almy wanted to try to make her comfortable.

Character|Magic|Bank
    Theme
    Other siggies:
    Mira Fuilur
    Mira Fuilur

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mira Fuilur 1st August 2014, 7:37 pm

Mira nodded a bit as Almy took her offer, smirking. "Aight, cool. And sorry, Star, but you don't have to call me Mira-San." Her smirk turned to a pleasant smile for the first time. "I appreciate the gesture, but I'm too immature to be your senior. Heh."

She thought for a moment to get her thoughts about her as they got ready to leave before holding up her hand, tattoo and all, to Star. "Sabertooth. They're pretty cool; really heroic and stuff."

Mira's Theme:

Battle Theme:

Demon Blood Armor (Magic)
    Tess
    Tess

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tess 1st August 2014, 8:30 pm

Star nodded as the two women got ready to leave. She laughed at Mira `s comment about her maturity, and said, "You`re still more mature than I am. And you`re definitely still my senior. Nonetheless, I`ll call you Mira. Thanks." Star began to gather her stuff together as well. "This was nice, thanks for the chat, both of you." Star nodded to the two women, then turned around and walked off with her bags and luggage.

[ E X I T ]

((Shorter post than usual, yes I know, I got lazy xD))

I WONDER WHEN THIS WILL ALL DISAPPEAR
    ❅STARING OUT OVER THE SKY, I SAY DREAMS ONLY, MAKE THE PAIN STOP. THEN I WAKE UP. NOTHING LASTS FOREVER❅

An Encounter in the Park - {PRIVATE/SOCIAL} PXRL2Kd
    CHARACTERMAGICCOMPANION

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 10:13 am