Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Dragons In The Park | Private | Aedre & Kaligos |

Felicity
    Felicity

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Dark Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Advertisement Achievement Badge- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Evil Angel
    Position : None
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 75987.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Toxic Scourge
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Dragons In The Park | Private | Aedre & Kaligos | Empty Dragons In The Park | Private | Aedre & Kaligos |

Post by Felicity 25th February 2014, 6:25 am

As she walked through the deep green grass and smelled the fresh air, she realizes that this is how life is supposed to be- no troubles, no stress, just herself and nature. While being here, one would most likely expect Aedre to be in a garden full of rare horticulture in an exotic locale- but she was nowhere special, just the South Gate Park of Magnolia. Around her, she could hear the sound of the lacrima radios blaring through the windows, people scurrying in and out, and noise drowning out all the rest of the surroundings. Here, it is a whole different atmosphere- a plethora of flora in nature’s most simple form, the chirping of birds, the majestic hues of the fish swimming in a little pond; the sights and sounds of a garden are indeed calming to the heart. Though there is nothing special about this garden; the usual trees and flowers, with some animals too, but it is meaningful to the eyes that wish to see. The pinkette was just back from a small mission of delivering a letter and had decided to make use of her time in Magnolia by visiting this little park. In other words, she just needed a break from the roller coaster ride that is life and this is just a few steps to paradise. Her boots clacked on the cold tiles as her fingers run along the varied flowers and her eyes are treated to a feast of colors and sights. It stimulated all her senses- her eyes unaware about what to look at first. She could smell the fresh air, hear the leaves rustling against each other and the sounds of the small creatures that dwell amongst the plants. Aedre made her way towards the pond, noticing the fishes; red, blue, and gold hidden underneath the thin layers of water plants. Even though it is just a little pond with some water in it, life can flourish in the most unexpected of places.
    Taking a seat right next to the pond, she'd simply let her feet in the tepid water, as a smile tugged on her lips. Stretching slightly the pinkette would yawn slightly, stifled with a palm of her hand, while sighing out loud.
    She'd dip one of her digits in the pond water, as the crystal clear liquid twirled around her finger with swift dancer like movements. With a quick flick Aedre pulled out her hand, the water surrounding her finger like a little honey comb and not a single drop daring to fall back into the pond below. The next second, the water starts glittering strangely as the liquid kind of vaporizes and condenses slightly at the same time, causing a cotton candy of sorts to form around her finger. A cotton candy of water!
    And deeply submerged in the natural beauty around her, the Tidal Dragon Slayer quietly munched on the delicacy that she prepared for herself.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

WE'LL HELP TONIGHT TO SPLIT ITS SEAMS
    GIVE THE BRUISES OUT LIKE GIFTS, YOU'LL GET THE PICTURE OF YOUR DREAMS
    Dragons In The Park | Private | Aedre & Kaligos | ObrztW

Kaligos
    Kaligos

Quality Badge Level 1- Dragon Slayer- Player 
    Lineage : Blessed by the Fourth Wall
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Mentor : The Earth Dragon Koralistrasz
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Earth Dragon Slayer.
    Second Skill: Poison Dragon Slayer Lacrima.
    Third Skill:

Dragons In The Park | Private | Aedre & Kaligos | Empty Re: Dragons In The Park | Private | Aedre & Kaligos |

Post by Kaligos 27th February 2014, 10:10 am

Kaligos walked through the south gate park. It had become one of his favorite places in Magnolia, not to mention part of his daily walk towards the Fairy Tail guild. He loved the feeling of the parks dirt and grass under his bare feet, and the park it's self was one of the more breezy places within Magnolia. With the refreshing breeze always flowing through the park it was nothing like his desert home land, and that easily made it one of the better places for Kaligos to like.

Kaligos stretched lightly walking along the park keeping his eyes open for anything that caught his interest. Which brought him to the girl sitting by the lake, and eating water in the form of some kind of treat. He stood blinking for a moment, he knew what eating an element looked like, and that meant he knew full well what this girl was doing. He didn't know if he should walk up to her or not.

Kaligos had already met two other Dragon slayers within his guild, and now he was possibly meeting a third. There was an excitement in that. Kaligos seemed to believe that since they all had some form of common haritage with dragons, then they were all family in some way or another. Maybe it wasn't the best way to view them, as none of them were blood related, but Kaligos had always wanted a family that extended past him and his father. Fairy Tail provided that in some degree, but the dragon slayers were the ones who shared the common History with. Swallowing his anticipation he walked up along side her, taking a rock from the ground, and dusting it off.

"How does water taste?" He asked lightly, as he took the rock to his mouth and bit it like anyone would an apple. chewing silently on the rock for a moment. "I meansh, rocksh are more dependent on where you finsh shem." He said as he was still chewing his meal.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

~Character~
    Dragons In The Park | Private | Aedre & Kaligos | 34r

~Magic~
    Dragons In The Park | Private | Aedre & Kaligos | Kali%27s+siggy

EXP:325/750
    Missons completed::

theme songs:

Felicity
    Felicity

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Dark Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Advertisement Achievement Badge- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Dragons In The Park | Private | Aedre & Kaligos | Empty Re: Dragons In The Park | Private | Aedre & Kaligos |

Post by Felicity 27th February 2014, 10:28 pm

There was a strange scent wafting in the air today, one that was more prominent among the nature's smells. Aedre recognized this scent immediately; it was unique so there was no chances of a misunderstanding. A Slayer. Her interest piked up ever-so-slightly, the thought of meeting someone akin to her in a way had always been interesting. However, there was a chance that this was another God or Demon Slayer; who for some reason Aedre was more acquainted with. The scent seemed to be coming closer and this made the usually confident pinkette, a tad bit nervous.
    Now with approaching footsteps Aedre could feel someone next to her and her blue eyes gazed in that direction. She saw a man of moderate height and build, with messy, dark blue hair that was tied in a ponytail with a few bangs that fell down his shoulders. The man was still standing and the sun was right behind him, so Aedre couldn't really make out much from her current position. She simply watched him pick a rock and dust it as if it were some precious jewel, "How does water taste?"
    "Huh?" She questioned, while standing and dusting her clothes, as she now stood right opposite to him to help him with his doubt.
    "Depends. For you or anyone else, it’s the baseline for the sense of taste —a starting point and null condition. What water is to tongue; the darkness is to eyes and silence is to ears. Get it? For me its sweet, but nothing more than a way to replenish magic." The young woman spoke, her frosty voice brimming with the usual confidence again.
    "I meansh, rocksh are more dependent on where you finsh shem." The tanned man explained, his speech slightly blurred due to chewing on the rock.
    'An Earth Slayer... Interesting.'
    "I see. But I don't have any plans on having rocks for a meal now. I prefer normal food..."
    She slurped the last bit of the water cotton off her fingers, "...and water. On second thoughts, why do you ask about the taste of water? Never had it or what?"

Kaligos
    Kaligos

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaligos 27th February 2014, 11:18 pm

Kaligos scratched his head slightly confused by the way this woman spoke. She was very eleborate in her discription so much so that Kaligos didn't understand a word of it, what did she mean by 'baseline'. His mouth was left open for a moment but when she finally said that it tasted sweet to her, he relaxed. "Could have just said that in the first place." he said still rather confused, but cheerful it wasn't every day he got to talk to another slayer. Even with two of his fellow dragons in his guild he wasn't very well known, nor did any of them tend to spend any real time around Kaligos except of course for Mari who was an occasional teammate though she is rather scary in her own way.

"Well I guess I asked because water isn't the same thing to you then it is to me. Just like earth isn't the same to you as it is to me. So I figgured if I can enjoy the taste of a rock, then water has to be more tasty to someone like you." Kaligos said with a rather cheerful smile. He had a rather simple way of viewing the world, and in some cases that really helped him to sort things out. In others though it just left him confused.

"So now I have to ask... are you a dragon slayer or one of those other copy cat artificial slayers." Kaligos' eyes narrowed for a moment as he examined the woman he was dealing with. He had reciently discovered the truth about some people, being artificial dragon slayers an idea that was really disgusting. If Kaligos considered those raised by dragons as family, then what the hell was the point if someone could just go to the local corner store and buy a copy of him. His magic had been taught to him by his father. It was all that he had to remember his father by. Then there was the demon slayers like Simon as far as he could tell they just used the word slayer in the magic to be like the dragon slayers. He didn't really consider them a threat, or even a part of the slayer liniage, and most of them used Lacrima to get their powers anyway so what was the point of that? It's like going to a corner store, and then buying the cheap off brand of his magic.

~Character~

~Magic~

theme songs:

Felicity
    Felicity

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Felicity 28th February 2014, 5:06 am

Aedre listened to the other Slayer's words carefully; cause more than anything she was a really great listener. Afterall, being taught by a Dragon and then having all of your basic senses enhanced to a nearly superhuman level came with its very own advantages. Her hands were buried in the pockets of her shorts and her usual alert posture seemed to be nowhere near her today. Maybe it was the friendly aura that this guy emitted or maybe it was just the nature that calmed her. The pinkette could pretty much figure out that this guy was one of those stereotypical, instinctive and straightforward people who had slight trouble understanding complicated concepts. Something that might give him a tad bit of trouble while getting used to Aedre's way of speaking. His explanation for having asked her a question in the first place was very... 'Childish, maybe?'
    "So now I have to ask... are you a dragon slayer or one of those other copy cat artificial slayers."
    Aedre simply raised an eyebrow at this question now.
    'What does he mean by copycat artificial slayers?'
    For a second the young woman felt dumb as her mind went reeling to anything relating to artificial Slayers and there was a second of strange quiet that fell upon the conversation. Before finally, she decided to voice a guess.
    "Do you mean the Second Generation?"
    For single heartbeat Aedre wondered about how she could put it in the simplest of all terms.
    "Well, the answer is I'm... both."
    The pinkette had a feeling that the man in front of her won't be able to actually digest this kind of information, so she took the opportunity to elaborate.
    "First of all, I'm a Dragon Slayer...Just in case you expect me to be a God or Demon counterpart. Well, I was taught by a Dragon, to be exact, the Tidal Dragon who reigned over the element of Water. Making me a First Generation, in other words one of the real."
    A quick pause, as she waited for the information to sink in, not eager to bombard the Earth Slayer with information.
    "But... I also have a lacrima inside of me; a lacrima belonging to the Shadow Dragon. So I guess you can call me artificial as well." Aedre ended with a small smile on her lips. Rarely did she get this social with any stranger, not to mention the absurd amount of details she had passed on to this man so willingly.
    Something was definitely wrong with her today.
    However, it was even more wrong for two people to talk without even introducing themselves to each other.
    "By the way, I'm Aedre and you....?" She left the sentence for him to finish; as always keeping her last name a secret. That won't be revealed even to the people closest to her.

Kaligos
    Kaligos

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaligos 28th February 2014, 9:20 pm

"You call those things a new generation? That's kind of an insult to us isn't it? Also what the hell is a god slayer? you mean there are another set of copy cats aside from the demons... god and I thought being around Simon was bad enough." Kaligos said a little wierded out that she was some kind of twisted dragon slayer. Okay so she was raised by a dragon like he was, the water or Tidal dragon as it was, but at the same time she went through an implantation process of another dragon element. That alone was kind of disturbing. He let out a long sigh as he layed back on the ground looking up at the wide open sky.
    Kaligos blushed having gotten ahead of himself as she asked his name. "Kaligos, no last name, my dad never really gave me one. I'm the earth dragon slayer."

"Not every day I get to talk to another dragon slayer like me. I was Raised by the earth Dragon Korailstrasz." Unlike her Kaligos seemed rather open to talking to someone who would actually listen for a change. He hadn't had more then five lines with Heero, and his conversations with Mari had never even touched on their dragons so to actually have one who wasn't in his guild there was an opertunity to air out some of the dirty laundry he had been holding back on for a long time.

"Korailstasz worked me half to death. Oh sure he was a loving parent... about as loving as you would expect a dragon to be any way, but it was all break this stone with your face here, or survive in this desert over here. We traveled a lot, constantly alone, half my life gone and all I had known was a dragon. Makes me surprised I ever adapted as much as I did." He let out a long sigh. There was more to the story, how he was taught a lot about the world, how to hold a conversation and speak, how he was constantly taught rather advanced mathamatics, and yet it wasn't till almost a year after his dragon left that he realized that he had never learned to read a single word.

Kaligos looked up at the sky for a moment. "Mari says she wanted to hunt down her dragon. Personally I don't really care. When I was younger I must have traveled through fifty arid waist lands nearly dying of dehydration several times just too try and see him again. The way I see it the only way your gonna find a dragon is if the dragon wants to find you. What about you?"

~Character~

~Magic~

theme songs:

Felicity
    Felicity

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Felicity 3rd March 2014, 3:40 am

"You call those things a new generation? That's kind of an insult to us isn't it? Also what the hell is a god slayer? you mean there are another set of copy cats aside from the demons... god and I thought being around Simon was bad enough."
    "I don't really mind that..." She stated, while her voice trailed off. The man seemed to have a very different way of viewing someone's magic, as he expressed his discontent with the Second Generation. Aedre never really gave much thought to it and believed that it was far better to not be bothered by it. Indeed, it sounded quite weird to say that you had someone else's magic implanted in your body, but afterall it was a process that served as an important step for attaining power. Something that all mages strove for. Besides, it was a ritual that she herself experienced, so she couldn't really say or think anything bad about it.
    "... I dunno. Aren't they trained by Gods or something similar?"
    Aedre watched as the man laid down onto the ground and she almost felt obliged to take a seat right next to him, letting her feet into the water once again. She simply smiled as Kaligos introduced himself.
    "Not every day I get to talk to another dragon slayer like me. I was Raised by the earth Dragon Korailstrasz."
    "Neither do I, so the feeling of being akin to someone is mutual I guess."
    'Earth Dragon Korailstrasz? Never heard Nero speaking of him...'
    "Korailstasz worked me half to death. Oh sure he was a loving parent... about as loving as you would expect a dragon to be any way, but it was all break this stone with your face here, or survive in this desert over here. We traveled a lot, constantly alone, half my life gone and all I had known was a dragon. Makes me surprised I ever adapted as much as I did."
    A grin lit up the pinkette's face as she heard Kaligos reminiscing his childhood and realized a second later that she could relate to him in more ways than one.
    "Nero... was more or less similar. Though more than him teaching me... It was the exact opposite. I lived with my real parents for a while before--" Aedre gave an abrupt stop to her talk as she cam to the realization that she was revealing more information than she needed to. This was just some simple chit-chat that happened once in a while with a complete stranger, there was absolutely no need to be over friendly.
    "--well, nevermind." She spoke, while her mind reeled to the time when she taught Nero some complex words of the human tongue. The Tidal Dragon was only fairly good when it came to speaking to humans. Afterall, Aedre was the only one he had gotten close enough to be on talkative terms.
    "Mari says she wanted to hunt down her dragon. Personally I don't really care. When I was younger I must have traveled through fifty arid waist lands nearly dying of dehydration several times just too try and see him again. The way I see it the only way your gonna find a dragon is if the dragon wants to find you. What about you?"
    Aedre simply propped an eyebrow at his mention of someone named Mari and about her looking for her Dragon; simply concluding that it was another Dragon Slayer that Kaligos happened to know. Now that he questioned Aedre about her trying to find her Dragon, the pinkette realized that after a few months of Nero's disappearance she hadn't given his return much thought.
    "I'd say my thoughts can match with yours perfectly. But to meet my Dragon again would certainly be great, something that I look ahead to."
    As she talked, her hand played with the pond's crystal clear water; her fingers repelling the liquid away from her skin. "So, I guess you're in some Guild Kaligos?" Aedre questioned, thinking that it was only beneficial to know a bit more about the person she was being so friendly in such an unusual way. Seeing that the person was a mage, what better way than to ask about his Guild. A question that'll most likely get her into trouble with its answer.

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 6:25 pm