Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Social private

Thorn
    Thorn

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Arm of Destiny
    Position : None
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Cosmic Coins : 6
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Social private  Empty Social private

Post by Thorn 25th June 2015, 3:22 pm

Thorn's smile twisted over her red lips as her hand dripped with blood but not her own, the once beating heart of the beast now laying at her feet was cured in her right hand her head tilted softly to one side her hand tightened over the heart in anger. "I told you trees are not scratching posts now look what you made me do!" her voice sounded dark and distant as she held her hand out as if the beast still could hear her. With a hard sigh thorn dropped the heart and turned to a river not far washing away the blood her smile relaxed and her body relaxed soon thorn was laughing to herself "I did not want to do that but it was harming you!" thorn seemed to be speaking to herself but she did not mind being thought of as insane her communication with the plant life was something she only told a select few.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Social private  S6Eaz9K
    Shunsuke
    Shunsuke

Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Player 
    Lineage : Truth
    Guild : Basilisk Fang
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Mentor : Sōzōsuke Kato
    Experience : 525

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Venom Devil Slayer
    Second Skill: Takeover - Anaconda Soul(Unfinished)
    Third Skill:

Social private  Empty Re: Social private

Post by Shunsuke 27th June 2015, 7:28 pm

What you'll notice is that I tend to start my starting posts with "The Devil Slayer" and from some paragraphs onwards. It isn't that I'm trying to show off or anything, I just don't have a proper title to give him.

The Devil Slayer swung one of his Devil Horns(the reddish-white protrusions from his wrists) and it clashed with the sword of his opponent. Immediately the blade melted into nothingness.

The other Rune Knight whose right arm was cut off(good thing she was a lefty!) attempted to charge Shunsuke with what was left of her sword, only to be met with a swift kick to the abdomen.

She grimaced in pain and knelt down, clutching her abdomen. The male Rune Knight, whose sword had just been melted yelled her name, Shunsuke was too lazy to actually listen what it was, before he was impaled in the chest by the blade that the Devil Slayer generated from his right hand(he melted the sword with the blade on the left hand.). Just like way-back-when, the Rune Knight slumped over against Shunsuke.

"Now why'd you have to go and attack me? I wanted you to go home, fighting someone like me is dangerous." Shunsuke said in a relaxed tone.

He removed his Horn from the Rune Knight's torso, and watched as he fell forwards to the ground next to him.

Shunsuke then turned over to the female Rune Knight, who had managed to get up after being kicked in the stomach.

Without a moment's notice, the Devil Slayer activated his Cuticles, and shanked her in the stomach, with his hand. I don't even need to tell you what happened afterwards. She went pale, died, Shunsuke watched her fall, and bleed out.

After cleaning the blood from his hand with one of the Rune Knights' uniforms, he picked up both of their bodies.

He was going to go to a secret burial ground where he would put his corpses from time to time. When he got there, carcasses in arms, he saw a dead bear, and a woman beside it. She seemed to have a bloody heart in her hand; saying something to the bear as if though it were still alive. Then she threw said heart into the river.

"Damn, I could see myself being with a woman like that," was Shunsuke's adrenaline thinking for him. He decided to break the silence with:

"Oh? If I didn't know any better, I'd say that someone killed that bear."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Social private  Shunsuke_by_gramcrackers-d95mjy6

OSTs:
    Thorn
    Thorn

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Thorn 28th June 2015, 4:41 am

Thorn's sadistic and cruel Smile quickly faded form her lips as she was warned of the new person just behind her, quickly wiped the dripping blood from her hand using the grass next to the Bear. Thorn hid her mark with her hand flat against her chest as if the man had frightened her by his words. Acting as if she was shocked by the site of the beast beneath her and the man being there, it helps her had a pail complexion but Thorn new it was to late, the plants already informed her he was there when she through the hart but she would try getting out of the situation anyway. Thorn did not know if he was good or bad at that time and did not like the idea of a good person finding her at that moment.

Looking around at the man she faked a shocked look on her face "I.... I don't know what happened.... I...I did it out of self defense!" Thorn tried her best to look defenseless and innocent but then her eyes drifted to the dead body's the man was carrying "well looks like i have not been the only naughty one here!" she thought never dropped her act though "why... why do you have dead bod... body's over your shoulder?" She asked in a timid voice she scanned him looking for any guild mark at all. Thorn knew the dead where rune knights but she wondered who he was. Thorn could not help but tilt her head ad admire the strong composure and his guts for killing the rune knights, without thinking a soft smile flowed over her lips. "you now killing those two would just end you being dead yourself!" she stated lightly pointing to the bodies on his shoulders wondering how he managed to take the two out and wished she was there to of seen the fight.

Social private  S6Eaz9K
    Shunsuke
    Shunsuke

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Shunsuke 28th June 2015, 2:14 pm

The Devil Slayer dropped the two corpses onto the ground around him. Of course, he knew the penalty for murdering a Rune Knight was death, but frankly, it had gotten to a point where he just didn't give a damn anymore.

"I appreciate the thought, but I couldn't give any less of a shit about some dastardly Rune Knights. And you can quit trying to lie to me, I already know you're the one who killed that bear."

Shunsuke started kicking the bodies, as to make sure they were dead. Since he had so much as thought he had felt a pulse, he sprouted a Venom Devil's Horn on his right hand, curved as to make an upside-down question mark, and fitted both of the Rune Knights' heads on it, one at a time.

A slicing sound reverberated throughout the entire forest as the Devil's Horn cut through the flesh and bone of the Rune Knights' necks. Their heads plopped down to the ground with a slight thud.

Then, without a moment's notice, he punted, yes, punted each of their heads. Shunsuke is actually a very good kicker, they landed about ninety feet from where he was standing, but that could be because he's a Devil Slayer or something.

The Venom Devil's Horn, completely bloodied from beheading the Rune Knight duo, retracted back into Shunsuke's wrist. It was made out of his own blood, which is venom.

The Devil Slayer took the head-missing bodies, and found some leaves which seemed to have fallen from a tree, and covered the mutilated carcasses in them.

"Here. Maybe you can turn into a tree or something. i heard humans are biodegradable."

Shunsuke turned to the woman who had killed the bear. Perhaps she was a Dark mage, he thought. He'd heard everything she had said to herself, or the bear, and threw the bleeding heart into the river. Couldn't hurt to ask, couldn't it?

"That brings me to a question: what guild are you in?"

OSTs:
    Thorn
    Thorn

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Thorn 28th June 2015, 3:10 pm

Thorn sighed her act dropped in a instant she smirked lightly "I was not thinking of you if they sore us together here right now they would put me on the to kill list too!" she stated softly looking quickly around at a tree and nodded softly being told the two of them where alown.

thorn tilted her head watching the man do what he wished with the dead rune knights once he covered then in leaved she sighted and moved her free hand quickly coursing the roots of a near by tree to rap around the beheaded body's and sank into the ground she could hear the body's bones cracking against the root and a smile flowed across her lips

"I could ask you the same question!" she stated softly lowering her hand with a sigh revealing the guild mark on her chest "I am from savage skull" thorn answered her eyes never left the man careful to watch his movements she may have trusted him enough to tell him what guild she was from but she did not trust him fully. "who are you?" Thorn asked never blinking never moving she just watched the man intently.

Thorn was very impressed with the man infrount of her he seemed to be strong and confident she was also admiring his looks.

Social private  S6Eaz9K
    Shunsuke
    Shunsuke

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Shunsuke 28th June 2015, 6:47 pm

The Devil Slayer brandished the back of his right hand to reveal a beautifully branded Basilisk Fang guild symbol, in a jet black. "I'm from Basilisk Fang. Name's Shunsuke if you haven't already heard about me."

The topic of guilds wasn't entirely comfortable for Shunsuke. You run the risk of accidentally outing yourself to a Rune Knight. But since this chick seemed to be a dark mage, the Venom Devil Slayer didn't think he'd have anything to worry about.

Shunsuke started thinking about some things. "Of course I can't tell her how old I am." He thought. Then he thought about the number of women he had known over the four hundred and so years.

Asides from the ones that he didn't kill, and his mother, grandmother, and so on, the Devil Slayer didn't even know that many women. You know what I'm saying, right? It's not like he actively searched for them either; he was usually generally uninterested.

Thing was, all of the women he met didn't fit his description of the perfect chick.

He told Souzousuke(The Venom Devil), that he was into the kind of woman who could relate to him; the kind of woman who had no moral objection to killing, the kind of woman who was a dark mage, basically.

Turns out Shunsuke and his grandfather have a lot in common.

The Devil Slayer took off his bloodied and ripped jacket, it was his favorite, and revealed a collared black shirt, with no sleeves. On the left shoulder was the Kato clan symbol. Just like what you see in the signature under.

"Anyways, didn't you say something about a 'they' and a kill list?"

OSTs:
    Thorn
    Thorn

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Thorn 29th June 2015, 2:47 pm

Thorn smiled softly a soft sigh flowed through her lips, leaning again the tree behind her "I have never heard of you! I am Thorn or as Sinali calls me Berry" she said softly of course she was lieing she knew he was the Venom demons slayer but she felt he already had a big head she doubted he needed her to make it any bigger.

Thorn smirked lightly tilting her head and looked at his mark it was prove enough but she was not going to relax they where from different guilds true there was a truce between the guilds but she still did bot trust him. Thorn forced her eyes away from his body and looked at a tree behind him "don't worry I have it on good authority you where not followed by anyone and no one can sneak up on us here!" she said softly. Thorn moved from her spot to the tree that she had manipulated to get rid of the body's "they will help you grow!" she said her hand layed softly against the tree smiling softly. Thorn looked over her shoulder "What did they do?" she asked pointing to where the body where before the root made them sink into the earth

Social private  S6Eaz9K
    Shunsuke
    Shunsuke

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Shunsuke 1st July 2015, 5:26 pm

The Devil Slayer looked upwards, as to try to remember what exactly those Rune Knights did that forced him to kill them. Since he couldn't remember for his life, he just said:

"Eh, the usual arrest and shit. Nothing really big or anything, just them trying to detain me and me killing them."

Now, I think it's about time for me to get into the reason why Shunsuke kills people.

He does it because it amuses him. That's all the reason he himself thinks he needs, but I think I can delve into it a little bit more.

The year was god-knows-when. The Kato clan was still intact at the time. They have been, were, and are a clan known for their violent tendencies. There were some members who would kill just for the hell of it. Outwardly they were like your average clan, but on the inside they were filled with dead men's bones and everything unclean.

In reality, it was just your average gathering of thugs, or a Mafia, but they were family at the end of the day. It didn't matter to them, though. Anybody who failed a mission was either killed or cast out of the clan.

Good thing Shunsuke never failed any missions.

Then the Magic Council issued a death warrant, and you get the drill, the family was killed, or at least scattered, or something like that. That happened several hundred years ago, yet Shunsuke hasn't quite gotten over it.

OSTs:

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 3:39 am