Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Tree House

Sonya<3
    Sonya<3

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- S-Rank- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Warrior
    Position : None
    Guild : Aelyst Crux (Dragon Fang Co-Founder)
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Ramen Fighter
    Experience : 75,025

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Earth Demon Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The Tree House Empty The Tree House

Post by Sonya<3 24th June 2014, 5:01 pm

Luna was right, Yuna thought as she grinned happily. Her eyes wandered around the magical, cat city trying to take everything in all at once. There really was a cat city in Fiore! The cat people of Joya looked at her smiling, their fangs clearly visible, before going on their way. "So cute..!" She exclaimed as she watched the chuckling Nekos pass by.  All the interesting things reminded her of the party she had promised to take on. "I can't wait until the party..!" She squealed. Sadly, Yuna's venturing time had run out and she needed to enter the jungles to get the tree house ready for the guests. Yuna entered the jungle and followed the yellow road towards the house.

By the time she reached the large tree house, it was nearing midday. The trees before her rose majestically as they carried the beautiful house up into the bright, blue sky. "S-So magical.." Yuna managed to breath out in awe. "W-wait until they see this..!" Yuna decided to call upon her newly acquired power to take her up to the tree house instead of taking the stairs. She summoned a pillar to raise her all the way up to the house. "Yay..! I-I did it" She exclaimed as soon as she had hopped onto the place, "Now it's time to get everything ready."

The Tree House:

Last edited by Sonya<3 on 24th June 2014, 7:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The Tree House 0006710

Art:
    Yuna || Magic || Bank || Fang
    The Tree House Coolt137
    Kaseki
    Kaseki

Demon of life

Demon of life

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Armored Beast
    Guild : Savage Skull / Aelyst Crux (Dragon Fang Co-Founder)
    Mentor : Dregon (Magic), Master Aoi (Weapons), & Edward (Combat)
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Cʏʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴄʏ
    Second Skill: Aʀᴛ ᴏғ ᴡᴀʀ
    Third Skill:

The Tree House Empty Re: The Tree House

Post by Kaseki 24th June 2014, 7:49 pm

Kaseki walked out of one of the neighboring huts. He saw Yuna use her slayer powers to reach the main hut. "Heh, she's already learning how to use her powers. Good." Kaseki thought.

He turned back into the small room. He took a seat looking over the forest before them. "Cat people, hmph. Isn't there anything I haven't seen in this world?" he thought. Then he wondered if Yuna needed help, "Yuna, do you need help decorating?" he called out.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

MrMickey
    MrMickey

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Curse of the White Witch
    Guild : Lamia Scale (Dragon Fang Member)
    Experience : 25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Double Soul Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by MrMickey 25th June 2014, 12:06 pm

"Have we arrived? Have we arrived? Have we..." "SHUT UP! Can't you see we haven't arrived yet!?" Blue thought angry. "You are wrong! Look upon your head!" Red thought. "Oohh yes, like there waaaaaaaa..." Blue was interrupted by the magnificence. Mickey was under an enormous  tree house! It was one of the most wonderful thing they have ever seen (Well... They haven't seen much during their life). "What did I tell you?" Red thought. "Umpf..." Blue thought upset. He was looking for the stairs to reach the tree house when he was interrupted by a cat kid. "Heheh" He laughted as he made Mickey fall. "Ouch! You little nasty cat!" Blue was insulting him but... He stopped doing that when he saw the kid's father. He was tall, muscular and threatening. "Oh... I... What a nice son!" Blue said, before running away towards the new discovered stairs. "What a coward..." Red commented.
    While Mickey was travelling on the stairs he saw a little human child being transported by a pillar made from... earth. "It must be Yuna! And... if there is Yuna, there must be Kaseki!" Blue thought excited. "Ask him to marry you! Bah..." Red thought annoyed. "Don't be silly, it couldn't work... I'm kidding, I'm kidding! I don't want to marry him! What a weird thing to do!" Blue thoguth. "You had better not!" Red thought. "Oh, there he is" Blue thought as he saw the plant man.

The Tree House 0001010
    The Tree House Coolte25
    MZaroff
    MZaroff

Player 
    Mentor : Kaseki
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by MZaroff 25th June 2014, 2:33 pm

The long, forgotten Lamia Scale mage walked the streets of Joya with a smile on her face. She was glad to be back in action. She was, of course, going to be spending the day in a jungle with her family, those she considered her family, and their friends. She walked through the city full of Nekos until she finally reached the beginning of the jungle. She took in a deep breath and continued on walking. She didn't know what to expect, but she sure was not expecting a warm, happy reunion. On the contrary, her arrival would mean a family dispute, but they were all here and united, as united as can be, for one thing and one thing only... Dragon Fang. She walked until finally in front of her was an enormous tree house. The trees were of enormous magnitude and the house was of equal splendor. Wooden stairs winded around the trees, providing a perfect staircase that united the trees together. Ivy and brush grew upon the stairs to provide a comfortable, natury look to the tree house. "Woah..." She said softly, stopping short in her tracks. How on Earth did they find such a perfect place? Without any further ado, she took the wooden stairs and headed upwards in search of her family. "Kaseki, father.." She said, her tone oozing with venom. Her sea blue eyes narrowed as she looked upon her traitorous father. "Guess who's back?"

The Tree House Maria13
    The Tree House Coolte23
    Kaseki
    Kaseki

Demon of life

Demon of life

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaseki 25th June 2014, 7:38 pm

Kaseki peered through the door. He could see two familiar faces emerge from the stairs.

"My god..." he thought. "Maria is still here? Why I forgot that she remained in Lamia..."

Kaseki held the embroidered black pouches in his hands. He calmly counted 10 of them and placed them in his pocket. He got up off his wooden chair to meet the Dragon Fang members as they arrived to the gathering. He saw his daughter, and smiled. "Why Maria, how nice of you to finally show up." Kodai said.

PhoenixRises101
    PhoenixRises101

Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Terra
    Guild : Rune Knights (Dragon Fang Member)

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Phoenix Fire
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by PhoenixRises101 26th June 2014, 6:48 pm

Bea watched cautiously around the Joya, not because she disliked cats, but because she was walking through the city with her dog Cerberus. Although Cerberus was robotic in appearance, he was still a dog. "Down boy..." Bea whispered as the dog 'eyed' the cat people suspiciously. Cerberus let out a mechanical growl, but stayed near Bea obediently. Bea sighed with relief as she neared the jungle's edge. "Now go find 'em boy." she commanded, and off Cerberus went in search for the members of Dragon Fang. It was not long until they reached the tree house. "Not bad." She stated, patting Cerberus's head appreciatively. She was nearing the top of the stairs, Cerberus trailing behind, when she overheard Maria speak with Kaseki. "Kaseki, father. Guess who's back?" Maria said venomously. Maria is the daughter of Kaseki? she thought curiously. And, by the sound of Maria's tone, they were not in very good terms either. "Why Maria, how nice of you to finally show up." She overheard Kodai say. Oh no.., Bea thought as she raced up the stairs only to find Maria unaffected by her father's change of state. Still, if she let them continue their dispute, someone could end up getting seriously injured. "Hello. Sorry I am late." Bea said as she casually draped her arm across Maria's shoulder. "I invited Maria to Dragon Fang. I hope it is not a problem." Bea's tone was firm. There was to be no dispute here and she was sure Yuna would agree with her. "Now let's go see if Yuna needs some help."

Lovely
    Lovely

Lineage : Soldier of Chaos

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Lovely 1st July 2014, 10:19 am

Ayame jumped from branch to branch as if she was completely weightless, then again she was a spirit and if she wished she could be weightless and just float about. Her fox ears twitched as she heard the voices in the city. Her nine tails swished back and forth as she felt the pleasant breeze float by. Her nosed sniffed the air she smiled knowing that there where quite a few spirits here, but her smile did not last long.... she picked up the scent of a group of humans among the cat people, next those group of humans a very powerful spiritual pressure of a strong Yokai.... wolf?..... Maybe a Swamp spirit?..... But the Yokai sent of a small radiance of a human soul.... a hafling? Somebody just like her she bit her lip.... Ayame did not want to confront those lowly humans but.... this was a chance to meet somebody who just like her somebody both Yokia and Human.... She she sighed and decided to take her chances. She floated down almost weightless to the ground, a few cat people looked at her in surprise as she floated down from the branches of a near by tree. Ayame smiled and gave a small bow to the cat people and skipped away towards the powerful Yokais pressence. She hid herself behind a tree and saw a hooded man surrounded by a group of humans, she then shrugged and walked towards Kaseki ignoring the humans for the mean time. She looked up to Kaseki with her honey golden eyes that were filled with curiosity and wonder. She opened her pink soft lips and a soft yet no words escaped her mouth. The humans did not hear what she said but Kaseki did, she spoke to him directly through the words of a spirit.

Kaseki right, that is your alias am I right? What are you? Are you a Yokai?..... A wolf spirit? A Swamp spirit? Perhaps a man...... maybe you are something more sinister...... Ayame giggled as she looked up at him with glee as she sent a mental message that only Kaseki would be able to hear. She turned to the humans. Are these humans your friends?.... she smiled to the humans as she tilted her head in a cute innocent notion. One of her fluffy nine tails swished and brushed Yuna on the nose, another tail tickled Mickey on the ear, another brushed past Bea's arm. She then twirled around to face Kaseki awaiting his answer.

Kaseki
    Kaseki

Demon of life

Demon of life

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaseki 1st July 2014, 10:41 am

Kaseki replied with a smile. He humbly spoke, "Kaseki was the name I was given, not born with. I was once a human long ago. At my young age I became possessed by the two most sinister creatures in my realm, the Demon of The Swamps, and the Metal Devil Wolf. Both came to take me over, leaving themselves imprinted on me, and my mind they took. That was over 2 millions years ago." he chuckled. "You may continue to use the Spirit Link to talk to me if you would like, I find no use in it. What I have told you I will tell many others."

Kaseki continued to smile, "This is Dragon Fang."

ShimmerArtist
    ShimmerArtist

Player 
    Lineage : Truth
    Guild : Nox Animus

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Lunar
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by ShimmerArtist 1st July 2014, 11:13 am

Lina read her invatation over and over again as she walked, it would be her first time meeting everyone in dragon fang, she knew for a fact that the only two faces she would be able to recognize would be yuna and kaseki, but she felt more comfortable around yuna. She was looking forward to meeting everyone but couldn't help but be nervous to meet everyone. She walked past the city of nekos. Their smiles made her feel a little calmer as she reached the woods, walking around. Then she read her invitation once more, not paying attention, she ran onto a tree. She looked up and saw a house up in the gargantuous tree that loomed over her. She found the stairs and proceeded up to the tree house, clutching her invitation between her hands close to her chest.

timmir1
    timmir1

Quality Badge Level 1- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Marksman's Aim
    Guild : Fairy Tail (Dragon Fang)
    Experience : 275

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Plant Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by timmir1 1st July 2014, 12:38 pm

Well it took Malm awhile, but he had finally made it here. The place were Kaseki had requested him to go. He didn't exactly knew what to expect when he finally had got here, but he should have guessed that this was probably it. A large tree house in the middle of the forest. It seemed to fit Kaseki.

"Hello?" He called out as he saw a woman heading up the stairs of the treehouse. Could she perhaps be another member of Dragon Fang? He would guess so, unless he was actually in the wrong place. Malm really hoped that wasn't the case... again.

Brushogun
    Brushogun

Lineage : Arm of Destiny
    Guild : Eclipse Soul (Aelyst Crux Member)
    Mentor : Kichiro Yukine

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Art of War
    Second Skill: Ramen Slayer
    Third Skill:

Post by Brushogun 2nd July 2014, 12:52 pm

A suit of armor emerged from the shadows of a neighbooring hut. A voice seemed to echo from a single place. "Aye, Brushogun, this must be the place. It's Dragon Fang!"

The voice was from a single spirit... Ramen Fighter.

"There is your family, Ramen." Brushogun thought, "You are a step closer to finding out your parents."

The suit of armor remained in front of the doorway. From there he could see all of the guests. He saw a cloaked man with interesting black pouches. He saw a small girl with green hair. He saw a girl that seemed angered with her father, the cloaked man. He saw a girl dressed in red, that identified herself as a spirit. "Interesting." Brushogun thought. It was Ramen that told him... Then she saw two more people arrive, a small green haired boy, and a girl with white hair and a note.

"Well... we're here." Ramen told Brushogun.

PhoenixRises101
    PhoenixRises101

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by PhoenixRises101 2nd July 2014, 1:33 pm

OOC:
    PLEASE READ:

BigBlueBeautifulEyes
    BigBlueBeautifulEyes

Player 
    Lineage : Keeper of War
    Guild : Sabertooth

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Element
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by BigBlueBeautifulEyes 2nd July 2014, 1:57 pm

Kaia looked at the invitation in her hand again, before looking up at the tree house. The addresses seemed to match, so she couldn't have been in the wrong place. It was most likely her nerves that were frazzling her brain a bit. Kaseki had invited her to this. She was allowed to be here. At least, that's what she kept telling herself, though she still didn't believe it. Slim hands reached up behind her, and fixed the crooked bow in her hair, then moved to straighten out her dress. It was a simple red color like color, with straps that covered most of her shoulders to hold it up. An X crossed just above her bust in the same color, while with cream, it followed the dress edges, and made it seem almost as if she was wearing a tie. The dress went to her mid thigh in the red, then down to just below her knees in a cream shade, light brown designs dancing along the hems. After fixing the bow one more time for good measure, the blue and red eyes girl walked inside.

Jun Kisaragi
    Jun Kisaragi

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Guild : Nox Animus (Dragon Fang member)

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Six Succession Art
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Jun Kisaragi 2nd July 2014, 5:31 pm

Jun arrived on Joya’s land, an enormous beautiful forest and surrounded by mountains. He searched the invitation that was given and suddenly, the invitation transformed into a paper bird and it flew away. He thought “Let’s try following the paper bird, maybe it’s a guidance for my destination”, so Jun tried to follow the paper bird. While he was walking, he was enjoying the views and the sounds of the nature.  The paper bird was flying slowly, so Jun could catch up. Jun remembered his home, and then he picked up his flute and tried to play a melody. On the half way he stopped playing the flute and he thought “Will it be a long way?” Jun and the paper bird continued their way towards the Tree House. Jun didn’t know what kind of meeting was it and what kind of place was it.

The paper bird stopped and then it transformed into a paper which was the invitation. The invitation was descending slowly and Jun caught it.  Jun looked up and he saw the beautiful Tree House. He thought “What a beautiful Tree House”. Outside of the Tree House he didn’t see anyone so he thought Maybe they are inside of the Tree House. Jun walked toward the door of the Tree House and knocked.

Sonya<3
    Sonya<3

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- S-Rank- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sonya<3 2nd July 2014, 7:44 pm

Yuna worked busily as a bee inside the large kitchen getting everything prepared for the grand feast that they were to be having. "I-I hope everyone can make it..!" Yuna exclaimed to her her small black kitten, beaming happily to herself. She, along with Bea and Kaseki, had all worked extremely hard for this event to occur. Various invitations were sent, food prepared, tree house made, and weather checked. She looked down at her kitten, Luna, with a bright, sunny smile. "I-I'm happy that Dragon Fang is growing. Soon. we'll be the biggest group in Fiore!" Luna just yawned and hopped up to the the counter. "Mhmm..." was all she said before laying down on top of the decorative napkins. Yuna continued softly, "A-and I hope they're really nice.." The kitten perked up and stared at Yuna with a questioning look, "You're worried aren't you?" Yuna picked up the plate of cookies on the counter and placed it on the table. "Y-Yes..." Luna sighed. It seemed that her master had a lack of self confidence and self esteem, "You'll do great. I know it. Plus, you have Bea and Kaseki helping you out." The young nature spirit looked down at her shoes. "Wh-what if they don't like me?" Luna cocked her head. So that was it. She stood up and hopped in front of Yuna. "Do you like my eyes? I feel like purple is my color today, don't you think?" It seemed that Luna had completely disregarded Luna's question. Yuna looked up and stared into her kitten's deep, rich purple eyes. "Y-yes.. Th-they're very pretty.." She said earnestly. "And just like how you like my eyes, I know that they will like you and perhaps more." Luna then frowned, "Or I will be clawing out some eyes before the day ends." Yuna smiled and hugged her kitten. "I-I'm glad you chose me..! Y-you're the best..!" The kitten grinned a Cheshire grin. "Well, we spirits have got to stick together. And speaking of which, I sense a few have joined us today." The tiny  earth slayer squeezed her kitten happily before letting go. There were other spirits as well? Hm... "Well, I-I've got to finish now. C-Can you go see how many guests are out there?"

Luna huffed as she hopped from the counter and stalked out of the room, but not before mumbling, "That mutt better not be out there..!" She pawed the door open and poked her small head from out the entrance to the tree. She stood by the door paying a close look at the all of the guests that were at the tree house. It seemed that five spirits occupied the place, excluding the herself and Yuna. She frowned for she knew how troublesome they could be. Also occupying the place was a shapeshifter and perhaps four humans as well. Luna hopped up onto the wooden rails of the ladder. Now where was the Phoenix? She followed the strong essence of the Phoenix towards the opposite side of where everyone was. "Bea?" Luna asked the young freedom fighter, "What're you doing here alone?" She looked around, "Did you bring that mutt of yours here, too?"

Meanwhile, Yuna had just finished the preparations when she burst out of the house to welcome the guests. "H-Hai..!" Her bright greens eyes widened at the sight of so many people. "I-I'm Yuna. Welcome to Dragon Fang..!" There were so many people she knew, but there was an equal amount of those she didn't. She beckoned them all into the large house. "Everything is ready so we can start..!"
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    OOC
    PLEASE READ:

The Tree House 0006710

Art:
    The Tree House Coolt137
    Kaseki
    Kaseki

Demon of life

Demon of life

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaseki 3rd July 2014, 7:17 am

The Tree House Th?id=HN.608017913041322011&pid=1

Kaseki remained wearing his trademark smile as he addressed Ayame. "Now excuse me..." he said aloud to her before walking away. He made his way to the center of the treehouse, standing before the large doorway of the main hut. He looked down to see all of the people he invited, as well as those he did not invite. He then announced to them, "All Dragon Fang recruits, and all potential members, please... Make you way up these wooden stairs to the main room behind me. Take a seat. We will have our treats and gathering soon. You have all be chosen because you all possess a skill, a skill that matters in this world. So please, for the next moment, stop your conversations and enter this estate. We will welcome you. We offer hospitality... We offer you your acceptance. We offer Unity, and we offer freedom..."

And with that he turned around and entered the great hut, taking a seat in center of the the long table.

_______
    OOC: New order.

-Kaseki
    -
    -Everyone else (Any order, POST ONLY ONCE.)
    -
    -Sonya

This is all

Last edited by Kaseki on 6th July 2014, 10:39 am; edited 5 times in total

BigBlueBeautifulEyes
    BigBlueBeautifulEyes

Player 
    Lineage : Keeper of War
    Guild : Sabertooth

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Element
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by BigBlueBeautifulEyes 6th July 2014, 9:25 am

(For the record, Kaseki told me to ignore the post order. Don't get mad at me. Also I'm writing this on mobile. I don't know what colors I'm choosing.)

Kaia's steps were slow and cautious. Though she could now see the male that had invited her to join, she was still nervous for some reason. "You're allowed to be here," she told herself. "You were invited." Straightening her posture, she lifted her head and looked straight forward. She would be able to do this. Putting one foot forward at a time, she followed where the male walked. The walk up the stairs was a long one, but she had eventually made it into the room, choosing a seat in the back to sit in. If she hid, no attention would be brought to her.

PhoenixRises101
    PhoenixRises101

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by PhoenixRises101 6th July 2014, 12:20 pm

((after much discussion and debate, Kaseki's new post order is approved))

Lovely
    Lovely

Lineage : Soldier of Chaos

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Lovely 7th July 2014, 10:06 am

Dragon Fang.... what an odd bunch.... Ayame noted the number of humans in the room, she sighed and took a seat listening to Kaseki as he spoke about Dragon Fang and it's cause. Freedom.... AND unity... an odd combination, this so called unity and freedom usually don't mix well, but then again there will always be those kind, stubborn fools that manage to break the molds of society. Ayame found this interesting.... how would Dragon Fang grow? She was a bit skeptical that Dragon Fang would be able to keep it's integrity with their odd recruits.... it seemed irrational, uniting a group of different people, of different descent, beliefs, and values..... but maybe just maybe they'll be able to do it.

She smiled sweetly, her nine tails wagged in glee..... Ayame was excited to see how this little organization would grow.

Last edited by Lovely on 7th July 2014, 9:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Brushogun
    Brushogun

Lineage : Arm of Destiny
    Guild : Eclipse Soul (Aelyst Crux Member)
    Mentor : Kichiro Yukine

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Art of War
    Second Skill: Ramen Slayer
    Third Skill:

Post by Brushogun 7th July 2014, 10:17 am

The Tree House Kamen_12

Brushogun appeared at the door with his spirit beside him. Ramen sniffed the air, "Smells like father..." he whispered to his warrior.

Brushogun took steps into the room as his guide followed. He kindly took a seat quietly, allowing his armor to make little sounds that none heard. He looked around the room as he folded his hands among the desk. "So this is it," he thought, "This is Dragon Fang."

ShimmerArtist
    ShimmerArtist

Player 
    Lineage : Truth
    Guild : Nox Animus

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Lunar
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by ShimmerArtist 7th July 2014, 12:16 pm

Lina smiled and walked inside, saying hi to everyone she saw. Trying to start conversations with others as well, she was trying her best not to be too shy, but always found herself sticking with the faces she knew, unless a new face approached her.

timmir1
    timmir1

Quality Badge Level 1- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Marksman's Aim
    Guild : Fairy Tail (Dragon Fang)
    Experience : 275

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Plant Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by timmir1 7th July 2014, 12:34 pm

Malm sighed as it seemed the girl didn't hear him. Oh well... At least Kaseki's announcement had confirmed that he was in the right place. Yet now Malm was beginning to have second thoughts about entering the house now. The announcement just gave him weird vibes that made him start to think that there was something else going on here. Something more devious then he had first suspected.

Malm shook his head in an attempt to clear it of such thoughts. Kaseki was just welcoming everyone, and that's it. Nothing else was going on here. Besides, he already came all this way to find this place. It's a little to late to have second thoughts about coming here.

And so Malm enter the tree house, trying his best to greet people as he passed them. It'd seemed that there were a lot of people here. Much more then he had originally expected. This was definitely going to be an interesting experience, that's for sure.

Jun Kisaragi
    Jun Kisaragi

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Guild : Nox Animus (Dragon Fang member)

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Six Succession Art
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Jun Kisaragi 7th July 2014, 12:52 pm

The door automatically, Jun entered to the Tree House and saw everyone enjoying. Jun took a seat near by the bookshelf. He thought "I think they began early, i will introduce myself later". He saw a lot of diferent faces, some were humans and some were non-humans. Later, he took a book from the bookshelf which called the Joya's Heart and read it. A few minutes, a girl with green eyes welcomed us, and she started to talk with the others, but Jun was so focused reading the book so he didn't see a thing was what happening. Later on, Jun felt a powerful presence coming to the room, and then the people started to reduce their voices. That man began to announce and he welcomed us. Jun closed the book and started to listen the announcement of the man. The man was Kaseki.

Jun stood up and followed Kaseki to the main room of the Tree House. Kaseki took a seat  in the center of the long table. The other member and Jun took a seat in the long table. He thought "So this is the Dragon Fang, a new home for me and for the others, this may get interesting" and then he smiled

MZaroff
    MZaroff

Player 
    Mentor : Kaseki

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by MZaroff 7th July 2014, 4:59 pm

Maria frowned as Bea told her to keep it down. “I know that. I just couldn't help myself,” She said quite irritated. Maria had been dragged away by Bea to minimize the risk of Kodai appearing after the icy encounter of father and daughter. An encounter that had brought up memories of Lamia and a flood of resentment towards him. More so, she wasn't going to allow Bea to tell her what to do even if they were friends. Maria remained in her cool demeanor as Bea just frowned and shook her head, “I don't want any problems here. I take my role here very seriously, regardless of whether or not you are my friend.” Maria’s eyes blazed with fury only for a few seconds before it was replaced with a happy smile. It was fake and they both knew it. "Don't worry about it. I will not cause my father any problems here.” Maria said in a forced tone. She really wasn't unless Kaseki began them. All she wanted were answers. Bea gave a tired sigh, “What I don't get is how he is you father. You're clearly human... with a soul of a spirit and he -” Maria laughed unexpectedly, she found it amusing to be asked such questions. Especially since they were questions only Kaseki, himself, could really, truly answer. “That is something only he can say.” She said with a real smile, “Not even I know how this is so.” Although Maria enjoyed the company of the freedom fighter, she was to take her leave and look around the tree house. “Well, I shall take my leave. Oh, and Bea, and lighten up.” She said as she headed towards the large gathering of mages, "Don't be so uptight.” Maria left Bea behind and headed gracefully towards the crowd of mages that had gathered up. They quite an odd bunch, but that is what made everything the more interesting. Shortly after she had started a conversation with one of the mages there, a young fairy burst through the door with a happy smile. The green haired girl happily proclaimed with a burst of energy that everything was ready and in order so that the so called party could start. Everyone began to pile inside and, with a smile plastered upon her face, she entered the large wooden house.  She knew Bea took her role as peacemaker seriously and, so for her, she would make her stay there quite enjoyable and without as much as a fuss. Maria knew her reason for disliking her father was childish, but that did not faze her in the least. She would forgive her father eventually, but as for now, things would remain as they were. “So this is the great Dragon Fang…” she murmured to herself as she took her seat. Subconsciously, she had taken her seat besides her father. Mumbling curses to herself she glanced around the table before setting her sights on the girl that had gone out of the house earlier.  That must be Yuna, she thought as she studied the fairy closely. The one Kaseki adopted and my adoptive sister. "How nice..." She murmured curiously. She could not wait to start a conversation with her after the party was over.

The Tree House Maria13
    The Tree House Coolte23
    Sonya<3
    Sonya<3

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sonya<3 9th July 2014, 7:28 pm

Yuna smiled happily at everyone as they entered. There really was a lot of people and she was glad. In truth, she had never imagined having so many people, but it was incredible. One by one they entered finally ending with Bea, Cerberus, and her kitten entering through the door. She quickly beckoned Bea to her side and handed her a plate of cookies. "C-can you..?" She asked Bea uncertainly. Bea nodded and smiled as she took the plate. Yuna grabbed another plate and, once everyone was all seated, the two girls began passing the food out. Once the food was passed out, the girls took their seat and looked over at Kaseki waiting for him to start the party.

The Tree House 0006710

Art:
    The Tree House Coolt137

Current date/time is 7th May 2024, 4:08 am