Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Every Wedding needs a con man (Private, mission Solo)

RyoKnetegawa
    RyoKnetegawa

Car King Saint

Car King Saint

Knight VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- S-Rank- Character History!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Conqueror's Courage
    Position : Saint of Fate
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Amelia
    Experience : 250,981

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Combo Card Magic
    Second Skill: Blood Master Maic
    Third Skill:

Every Wedding needs a con man (Private, mission Solo) Empty Every Wedding needs a con man (Private, mission Solo)

Post by RyoKnetegawa 14th June 2014, 8:33 pm

Mission:

Ryo looked down at himself in the mirror he had in his room in the Sabertooth Guild hall. He was dressed in a tux and it was a first for him. He has always dressed very well for many years, but he had never bothered to get this fancy. The true reason behind it was the simple fact that he didn’t even have a calling in order to do it. He looked over to Gora and smiled at him “Well boy today we are going to do this mission and it is simple as guarding a wedding from some disgruntled ex.” Gora barked ever so softly and this caused Ryo to smile “Yeah I was thinking that too. I’m bringing you along however because I need you against that Ex. His magic is almost like cheating.”

The pair of them left the Sabertooth Guild hall and traveled all the way to Rose Garden. Thankfully there was several modes of transportation that could get them to their location. As they arrived Ryo found the man who was in charge of the event and saluted “Ryo Knetegawa Sabertooth Wizard reporting for security duty.” The man looked past him and saw Gora. This caused him to point in shock “What is that monster doing here?!” Ryo frowned deeply and growled ever so softly in his throat “Now see here that is Gora, and he is a guard dog. You need to learn how to use them. Now just point me to where I am needed, and get out of my way.”

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Every Wedding needs a con man (Private, mission Solo) Au9DYh5
    Ryo's Info:

Books I've Written:
    RyoKnetegawa
    RyoKnetegawa

Car King Saint

Car King Saint

Knight VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- S-Rank- Character History!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Every Wedding needs a con man (Private, mission Solo) Empty Re: Every Wedding needs a con man (Private, mission Solo)

Post by RyoKnetegawa 26th June 2014, 1:24 am

The man looked at the plans for the wedding party and nodded his head lightly “We need you on the rear entrance. We can’t have anything like what we have heard the bride’s ex wants to do happen. It would just be completely wrong.” Ryo rolled his eyes “If this man was meant to be her husband than he would be able to defend his woman with the entirety of his honor. Since he can’t really do that then I sincerely doubt that it will happen. Now then excuse us.” He turned and led Gora away to the door that he was supposed to be guarding.

He was more than happy with the location he was told to guard and he looked at Gora with a smirk “Gora go hide in those bushes there. I don’t want you to come out until I give the signal. Am I clear?” Gora barked and did as he was told. The foliage was so thick that it more than allowed even a gigantic creature like Gora to hide and be perfectly hidden within it. Ryo was now in the final stages of preparation for what he would be defending. He pulled out the green card that would work for half of a spell he wanted to use.

With this final spell in place his pre-preparations were more than complete and he was ready to begin his own stages of true preparation. He reached into his deck boxes and pulled out his full hand looking at the people who were now approaching his entrance.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Ryo's Info:

Books I've Written:
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Every Wedding needs a con man (Private, mission Solo) Empty Re: Every Wedding needs a con man (Private, mission Solo)

Post by NPC 26th June 2014, 1:24 am

The member 'RyoKnetegawa' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Every Wedding needs a con man (Private, mission Solo) NormalMonster
    RyoKnetegawa
    RyoKnetegawa

Car King Saint

Car King Saint

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by RyoKnetegawa 3rd July 2014, 11:14 pm

He watched as the person who approached him was clearly a mage, and this was nothing but amusing to Ryo seeing as someone was already trying to get in. He wasn’t surprised, but he had hoped that he might be able to wait a little bit. Thankfully however the action started right off the bat, and the man sent a fireball flying at him. Ryo scoffed and pulled up two cards “Defense Combo: Flame Repel” the fire ball shot right back towards the fire mage smashing into him full force. He roared in pain at being hit by his own flames, and Ryo assumed that he and this mage were at similar ranks for his spell to have been completely effective like it had just been.

Ryo didn’t waste any time however and he pulled up the next two cards smirking “Attack Combo: Earth Shotgun!” from the card shot forth two barrels worth of earth element buck shot. The attack sailed through the air and struck the fire mage full force with one of the shots, but the other was completely off the mark. The mage groaned as he began to cast another spell. This spell caused the mage’s hand to glow red hot and he aimed it at Ryo unleashing a torrent of flames from the center of his palm. Ryo swore as he was forced to jump and roll away from the oncoming blast knowing it would hurt far too much for him to be struck by such a thing.

90/100% Mana Remaining
    Defense Combo Cool down start
    Attack Combo cool down start
    2/5 hits

Ryo's Info:

Books I've Written:
    RyoKnetegawa
    RyoKnetegawa

Car King Saint

Car King Saint

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by RyoKnetegawa 4th July 2014, 12:07 am

As Ryo rose to his feet he quickly looked at the five cards in hand and smiled as he held the black card in his left hand focusing his magic into it. As he did the card changed into an enhancement card. He was now ready to perform his spell. He stopped and threw the cards as hard as he could “Projectile Cards” when the cards hit five meters they suddenly split apart and became ten cards instead of five. These cards sailed with great speed towards the fire mage. As the mage was attacked however he quickly tried to counter the flying cards that were coming at him and from his mouth he spat dozens of little tiny flaming embers.

Some of these embers were capable of smashing into the flying cards, but three of them still found the mark, and the embers were sadly nowhere near strong enough to even reach Ryo. This little tidbit of information was more than enough for Ryo to know that he was stronger than the mage who he was fighting. This was perfect for him and he was now even more confident about this particular mission. However, he needed to replenish his ability to fight and so he drew out the maximum number of cards he could hold. This was perfect and he had a wide variety of abilities he could use with this fresh new hand. He quickly picked up five cards that he was going to use in his next spell ready to go.

75/100% Mana Remaining
    Wild Card CD start
    Projectile Cards CD Start
    Defense Combo Cool down 1/3
    Attack Combo cool down 1/2
    3.5/5 hits

Ryo's Info:

Books I've Written:
    RyoKnetegawa
    RyoKnetegawa

Car King Saint

Car King Saint

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by RyoKnetegawa 4th July 2014, 1:53 am

With these cards Ryo was ready to cast his next spell. With one flick of his wrist he threw the five cards “Burning cards” he muttered under his breath. All five cards flew but after a short time they burst into flames. Ryo wasn’t going to let these cards fly by themselves however he also threw the two metal element cards he had in hand using the burning cards as decoys in order to allow his metal cards to hit their target. With the two remaining white cards he simply sent them to the bottom of his deck not caring as he couldn’t use them yet.

The fire mage was about as confused as Ryo had expected he would be, and didn’t really understand the point of sending fire cards at a mage who could use fire magic. The mage quickly sent forth flames of his own from his hand once more, and consumed the flaming cards that were coming at him with these flames. The process stopped the flaming cards in their tracks, but it made the metal cards that were now flying at him red hot and so when they struck the mage they were stronger than they had been. The mage gasped in pain from the searing heat that had struck him. He looked at Ryo confused by the damage he had felt “What the heck? What did you just do?” Ryo laughed as he drew another full hand “So he can speak. Color me impressed and here I thought you wouldn’t speak until I forced you too.”

70/100% Mana Remaining
    Burning Cards CD Start
    Wild Card CD 1/3
    Projectile Cards CD 1/5
    Defense Combo Cool down 2/3
    Attack Combo cool down 2/2
    4/5 hits

Ryo's Info:

Books I've Written:
    RyoKnetegawa
    RyoKnetegawa

Car King Saint

Car King Saint

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by RyoKnetegawa 4th July 2014, 5:51 am

The man scoffed and quickly had his hand become engulfed in flame “Look we are trying to set things right. Get out of the way!” Ryo rolled his eyes “There is nothing more shameful than people trying to break up a wedding. It is downright shameful and I will not allow you to stain this beautiful ceremony! I will slay anyone who would shame the honor of something like this, and stain their own honor.” He quickly pulled up five cards and swiped them in front of him. In so doing he created a light green spell circle, and from it flew three bolts of lightning all of these went flying towards the fire mage. Despite this however all three were at different speeds.

Of course the fire mage was far too busy being scared by the thread of becoming struck with these attacks that he failed to notice that rather important detail and he only managed to counter one with a pillar of flames from his hands. The other two however spread around him and struck him from both sides pinning him between the two bolts of lightning. He had no chance of escaping, and with the constant pain he was truly stuck. Once the spell subsided the beaten fire mage sank to the ground soundly beaten. Ryo was not too surprised by this fact, and slowly tucked his cards away. He had held off his first opponent, but he had no doubts that more were coming. As if on cue another figure began to approach him.

75/100% Mana Remaining (+10% for Gambler's Hat)
    Lightning Strike CD start
    Burning Cards CD 1/4
    Wild Card CD 2/3
    Projectile Cards CD 2/5
    Defense Combo Cool down 3/3

Ryo's Info:

Books I've Written:
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 4th July 2014, 5:51 am

'Monster Dice' :
    Every Wedding needs a con man (Private, mission Solo) NormalMonster
    RyoKnetegawa
    RyoKnetegawa

Car King Saint

Car King Saint

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by RyoKnetegawa 4th July 2014, 6:10 pm

This wizard didn’t seem up to any good either, but he was much calmer than the fire mage who had just openly attacked Ryo. He looked down at the fire mage and scoffed “This great buffoon. I’m not surprised he was dispatched so easily. He was too much of a hot head for his own good anyway, so now your opponent is me unless you wish to kindly step aside and let our boss through these doors so he can get his woman back.” Ryo rolled his eyes lightly as he drew his full hand of cards once more “I don’t care what you, your boss, or anyone but the bride who hired me wants. If your boss loved her then he’d let her go, but seeing as he has no honor I’m not going to let him get anywhere near her.”

The new Wizard sighed softly as his hand was encased in ice “Well that’s just too bad. For you that is anyway.” From his hand shot a great spike of ice at Ryo. Ryo ducked and threw a pair of cards “Attack Combo: Flame Rocket!” as the cards flew they quickly began to form into a great rocket made of cards and flames. When it struck the ground it caused a great explosion of flames all around it. The ice wizard didn’t have a chance to escape and it was sure enough an attack that was capable of damaging him. When the flames cleared however the ice wizard stood looking somewhat hurt, but for the most part unfazed by the attack. Ryo raised his eyebrow in interest, but knew it wouldn’t be much longer before the mage was defeated.

85/100% Mana Remaining
    Attack Combo CD Start
    Lightning Strike CD 1/3
    Burning Cards CD 2/4
    Wild Card CD 3/3
    Projectile Cards CD 3/5

Ryo's Info:

Books I've Written:
    RyoKnetegawa
    RyoKnetegawa

Car King Saint

Car King Saint

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by RyoKnetegawa 4th July 2014, 6:44 pm

The mage suddenly held up a hand sign and summoned up a spear made of Ice. This he sent flying at Ryo, but as it got closer to him it split apart becoming five of them. Ryo quickly threw two of his element cards in front of him one was a lightning card, and the other was a metal card. They collided with two of the ice spears and shattered them. Two of the spears were just off aim and missed him entirely, but one of them found its mark and sliced his arm as it passed him. Ryo swore and knelt down to the ground holding his arm with his right hand. The Ice mage became cocky at this and stood there “See. You should’ve just given up by now. You can’t possibly win.”

Ryo looked up at the Ice mage as he reached into his playing card deck and drew two more cards “I see. Well I suppose you’re right. I’ve got no reason to continue.” He quickly pulled out his cards and threw them on the ground. “Prayer Fountain!” he threw down five cards at five different times each card produced a great torrent of water that shot out towards the ice mage. The mage smirked as he froze the two that came straight at him, but the other three struck him from the left, the right, and above. He was sent smashing into the ground from the sheer force of the water. Ryo smirked and drew several more cards to round out his hand once more.

80/100% Mana Remaining
    Prayer Fountain CD Start
    Attack Combo CD 1/2
    Lightning Strike CD 2/3
    Burning Cards CD 3/4
    Projectile Cards CD 4/5

2.5/5 hits

Ryo's Info:

Books I've Written:
    RyoKnetegawa
    RyoKnetegawa

Car King Saint

Car King Saint

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by RyoKnetegawa 5th July 2014, 5:34 am

As the mage fell to the ground Ryo was perfectly happy with his effect. He looked down at the hand he had drawn and was perfectly happy with it. He quickly picked up the next few cards from his hand swiping them through the air in front of him “Wind’s Edge” from the spell circle emerged a giant slash of air that soared like the wind towards the fallen mage. Right before it hit him however a wall of ice shot up from the ground and took the full brunt of the attack dispelling it and keeping the mage safe.

After a split second the ice reformed into a tiger. This tiger lunged for Ryo with claws and fangs to bare. Ryo swore softly as he pulled up his next two cards “Defense combo: Water Cancel!” he threw the cards at the Tiger and although the tiger shrunk in size and now it took on an unstable appearance, but it was still existent. It slammed into Ryo with as much force as it could and this caused Ryo to fly backwards a few feet hitting the door to the venue for the wedding. He was quick to step off of it and draw more cards in the process. He was now more determined than ever to stop this mage and after seeing the cards that were in his hand he knew that it was possible. He moved closer towards the ice mage who was now getting up to his feet looking a bit more beat up now.

65/100% Mana Remaining
    Wind's Edge CD Start
    Defense Combo CD Start
    Prayer Fountain CD 1/6
    Attack Combo CD 2/2
    Lightning Strike CD 3/3
    Burning Cards CD 4/4
    Projectile Cards CD 5/5

2.5/5 hits

Ryo's Info:

Books I've Written:
    RyoKnetegawa
    RyoKnetegawa

Car King Saint

Car King Saint

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by RyoKnetegawa 5th July 2014, 5:57 am

The ice mage smirked as he summoned another ice spike and sent it sailing towards Ryo. Ryo however rushed towards it and at the last second he dropped to the ground and threw five cards. After a few meters these cards burst into flames and three of them struck the mage burning his clothes. He was completely caught off guard by this little gambit and his Ice spike went sailing over Ryo without even touching him, or even scraping his hat. The mage was also caught off guard by the simple fact that Ryo would be daring enough to even try something like charging a giant ice spike and sliding underneath it. He quickly tried to extinguish the flames, but was struck with two more cards, one was made of earth, and the other of flames.

The mage swore and summoned another lance made of Ice and tried to stab Ryo with it. Ryo was able to roll backwards away from the ice mage throwing playing cards at him as fast as he could possibly draw it. After he struck him with half a dozen apparent resilient mage finally went down. Ryo sighed as he sat there shaking his head in annoyance. He was completely annoyed with how this day was slowly becoming. He sighed and looked to see another figure approaching him. Ryo just stood up picked up the unconscious bodies of the two fallen scum he had just beaten and returned to standing in front of the door filling his hand with a brand new set of cards ready to go as always.

60/100% Mana Remaining
    Burning Cards CD Start
    Wind's Edge CD 1/3
    Defense Combo CD 1/3
    Prayer Fountain CD 2/6

Ryo's Info:

Books I've Written:
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 5th July 2014, 5:57 am

'Monster Dice' :
    Every Wedding needs a con man (Private, mission Solo) StrongMonster
    RyoKnetegawa
    RyoKnetegawa

Car King Saint

Car King Saint

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by RyoKnetegawa 5th July 2014, 7:04 am

Ryo sighed heavily as he looked at the new oncoming figure. The figure was dressed in a tuxedo and looked like he belonged at this wedding. Ryo wasn’t really surprised by this however and instead he held his position “You’re who I’ve been waiting for. Turn back around now, or I shall be forced to break you down and throw you away.” The man frowned and then smirked “How cute. You can’t even hope to hit me let alone do something like break me.” Ryo laughed and stomped his foot clicking his spurs on the ground “Yeah. That’s it. I know about you mister Wave Mage. I know all about what you can do, and guess what. I’ve got something planned for you.”

He pulled up cards and the mage got ready to strike, but he was caught completely off guard by the giant fangs that found the back of his leg. Then the large claws finding his other leg slicing into his skin even more as Gora the dire wolf attacked him. The man whipped around summoning some kind of energy into his hand and he tried to aim it at Gora. Ryo took perfect advantage of this opportunity “Attack Combo: Water Rifle” from the cards he held in hand shot a single small bullet that shot as fast as the spell would and smashed into the side of the wave mage’s head forcing him to not only cancel his spell, but forget about the Dire wolf and refocus on the mage who was attacking him.

70/100% Mana Remaining
    Attack Combo CD Start
    Burning Cards CD 1/4
    Wind's Edge CD 2/3
    Defense Combo CD 2/3
    Prayer Fountain CD 3/6

Gora
    both abilities CD start

Hits 2.5/10

Ryo's Info:

Books I've Written:
    RyoKnetegawa
    RyoKnetegawa

Car King Saint

Car King Saint

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by RyoKnetegawa 5th July 2014, 6:24 pm

Ryo gave a quick whistle and Gora leapt back into the foliage giving himself a quick escape and allowing him to get in another sneak attack when he needed to. The ex-boyfriend frowned as he tried to move, but found that Gora had successfully made that a near impossible feat by not only severing tendons, but simply causing so much pain that the man didn’t want to move. In all honesty he shouldn’t be standing but Ryo figured that it was possible that someone strong enough could endure the pain and continue with whatever they had been doing before Gora attacked.

The man inhaled and around his hand formed a vortex of magic and with a solid punch he sent the sphere flying towards Ryo. The speed was just too much for Ryo and he was smashed full force by the blast and sailed back into the wall of the building. Ryo quickly pulled up a few more cards as he smirked looking up at the overconfident mage. He was slowly closing the distance between him and Ryo gloating the whole time granted he looked like he was in serious pain as he snail walked towards him “See? I’m a wave mage. My magic is far stronger than yours and you’ve got no choice but to surrender. Just stay there and everything will be fine.” Ryo smirked and quickly threw two hands worth of cards “Projectile cards!” the ten cards suddenly shattered and turned into twenty all of these flew and half of them hit the mage who wasn’t expecting to be attacked.

60/100% Mana Remaining
    Projectile Cards CD Start
    Attack Combo CD 1/2
    Burning Cards CD 2/4
    Wind's Edge CD 3/3
    Defense Combo CD 3/3
    Prayer Fountain CD 4/6

Gora
    both abilities CD 1/2

Hits 6/10

Ryo's Info:

Books I've Written:
    RyoKnetegawa
    RyoKnetegawa

Car King Saint

Car King Saint

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by RyoKnetegawa 5th July 2014, 6:39 pm

Ryo slowly rose to his feet with a smirk nodding his head “You are right about one thing. Your magic is strong, but I’m sorry to say that it isn’t stronger than mine. You see I’m a mage of Sabertooth. I don’t go down easily, and I gave my word that I would protect this wedding from you, and that is exactly what I am going to do, even if that means I have to die trying. So let’s continue this or are you ready to call it off?” The man laughed and stood on shaky legs “Oh we aren’t done yet!” He aimed another attack at Ryo throwing another wave sphere at Ryo.

Ryo was ready for this and he jumped to the side and rushed forward pulling up two cards “Defense Combo: Lightning Shield!” in his hand formed a classic looking knight’s shield when he came closer his opponent smirked and held up his hand forming a wall of his magic “You can’t get through this!” Ryo smirked and whistled loudly causing Gora to jump out and charge smashing into the boyfriend’s back sending him flying forward his spell cancelled by the sudden attack. As he flew forward he slammed into the shield made of lightning full force being electrocuted by the attack. Ryo leapt aside and whipped around to face the mage once more “I didn’t have to. Your weakness is you have to focus on your target. You can’t really handle more than one target if you don’t know when the other will attack.” He quickly waved Gora to hide once again, and he did so.

50/100% Mana Remaining
    Defense Combo CD Start
    Projectile Cards CD 1/7
    Attack Combo CD 2/2
    Burning Cards CD 3/4
    Prayer Fountain CD 5/6

Gora
    both abilities CD 2/2

Hits 7.5/10

Ryo's Info:

Books I've Written:
    RyoKnetegawa
    RyoKnetegawa

Car King Saint

Car King Saint

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by RyoKnetegawa 5th July 2014, 6:46 pm

The mage whipped around in anger and shot a giant ball of his magic at Ryo. Ryo leapt out of the way pressing a green card to his forehead and winking at the mage once. The mage tried to attack him again, but it was too late Ryo’s body shattered into dozens of cards and soared over the mage. Still refusing to let this attack go the mage tried his best to strike the cards his attacks only just missing each time. As he followed Ryo’s progress and Ryo stopped and began to reform he smirked and summoned up more energy “DIE!” he was about to send the ball forward when fangs sank into his shoulder and claws tore at his back. Once again he was so blinded by the anger he felt towards Ryo he forgot he had two opponents.

This time however he looked back and aimed his spell at Gora hitting him dead on. This sent the Dire Wolf flying backwards tumbling and rolling away from the force of the spell. Ryo wouldn’t let this pass and he charged pulling up two more cards “Attack Combo: Flame Katana!” in his hand formed the blade he wanted and upon closing the distance he sank the blade made of flames into the Mage’s throat growling “You hurt my family…I was going to let you live…but now there is no mercy!” the flames spread and began to burn the mage’s body to cinders. With the mage taken care of Ryo walked over to his injured pet and gently pet him. Gora would live, but he was in serious pain. As Ryo knelt there he heard the bells ring signaling the end of the wedding. Ryo stood up and picked up his wolf grunting with the effort. With his wolf now on his back Ryo headed back towards his home with Ian he knew his reward would be sent to him so now he had to get his partner home. Another mission successfully completed.

Ryo's Info:

Books I've Written:

Current date/time is 11th May 2024, 2:32 pm