Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Guarding a Wedding- Mission- Solo- Private

ZhuFeng
    ZhuFeng

The First Kenpachi

The First Kenpachi

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Warrior's Heart
    Position : None
    Guild : Garou Knights
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Master Zheng Mao
    Experience : 1287.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Requip: The Warrior
    Second Skill: Metamorphosis Magic
    Third Skill:

Guarding a Wedding- Mission- Solo- Private Empty Guarding a Wedding- Mission- Solo- Private

Post by ZhuFeng 13th June 2014, 9:25 pm

Wedding Crashers:

A suit. It was a mother trucking suit. It had to be a suit. Zhu had never hated anything more in his life the suit fit him just fine, but it was the act of wearing it that drove him completely insane. He prayed that this job promised to be as exciting as it was told to be. He was heading off to a wedding in the Rose Garden. The wedding hired him as security, but the security part was to keep the bride’s ex of some kind. He wanted to show up and ruin the ceremony this was something that neither the bride or groom wanted anything to stop their day of nothing but self-indulgence. Zhu finally arrived at the venue where they were having the wedding he finds a man in a pair of shades and nods his head “I’m Zhu from Lamia Scale. Your security for the wedding.”

The man looked at Zhu then looked around and apparently he liked the look of Zhu because he smiled “Well look at you. I can’t believe Lamia had someone who looked so scary. I bet you get this all the time, but what happened to your eye?” Zhu sighed as he rolled his eye and nodded his head “Yeah I get it all the time. I got it sliced out of my head by the one who was training me magic. Just tell me where I need to patrol so I can cut someone up and get blood all over this thing so I can go home.”

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Character Info:
    ZhuFeng
    ZhuFeng

The First Kenpachi

The First Kenpachi

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Guarding a Wedding- Mission- Solo- Private Empty Re: Guarding a Wedding- Mission- Solo- Private

Post by ZhuFeng 14th June 2014, 12:44 am

The man looked at Zhu with a bit of an annoyed face. Zhu really didn’t care as he was here to do a job and that was the end of that discussion. The man cleared his throat lightly and nodded “The main entrance, as well as two of the other entrances have a magic canceling aura around them. So they are not a problem. The third entrance is where you shall be posted, and that is where we are most vulnerable. You are to stand there and stop anyone who comes that way. The more intimidating you look the better, but from the looks of you that doesn’t seem to be an area where you are lacking. So simple if he tries to come that way stop him.”

Zhu nodded his head and clapped his hands together before rubbing them to show his excitement “Very good. Sounds simple, and you’ve made it so if he really wants to get in then he has no choice but to fight me. This is perfect and more than acceptable on my end. Rest assured sir that I will not fail you, and if I am not around when you make whatever rounds you make it is only because the ex is dead and gone forever. I promise that not one of these men will leave this ceremony alive if they choose to do something so foolish as to show their faces here. Good day then.” Zhu turned and walked to the door he was told to guard and stood there arms folded looking very intimidating.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Character Info:
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Guarding a Wedding- Mission- Solo- Private Empty Re: Guarding a Wedding- Mission- Solo- Private

Post by NPC 14th June 2014, 12:44 am

The member 'ZhuFeng' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Guarding a Wedding- Mission- Solo- Private NormalMonster Guarding a Wedding- Mission- Solo- Private NormalMonster Guarding a Wedding- Mission- Solo- Private NormalMonster
    ZhuFeng
    ZhuFeng

The First Kenpachi

The First Kenpachi

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by ZhuFeng 14th June 2014, 5:32 pm

As Zhu stood there he could see that all of the guests had already arrived and they were already inside of the venue ready for the wedding. Now it was game time, and much to his surprise he hadn’t been there long before three unsavory looking men in their early twenties approached him. He raised a hand when they were a few meters away “Stop that’s close enough. What’s your business?” The first of the men smirked as fire engulfed his hand “We are here to help our bro stop this wedding dead in its tracks if you stand in our way we’ll just have to go through you.” The other two held out their hands and each one was covered in a different element. Zhu counted and knew he was against a fire mage, an ice mage, and a wind mage.

Instead of backing down he began to laugh, and the sound caused the three men to take an involuntary step backwards away from Zhu. After he regained his composure he looked at the men and held his arms parallel to the ground “Well then. I see this job is already starting to be far more interesting than I ever thought it could possibly be in such a short time. Very well then boys it is only fair to warn you that I am Zhu Feng the warrior of the Lamia Scale guild. If you want to get through this door you’ll have to kill me.” Then in his hands appeared his warrior’s glaives. He was now ready for a fight.

Warrior’s Glaives begin
    90/100% Mana Remaining

Character Info:
    ZhuFeng
    ZhuFeng

The First Kenpachi

The First Kenpachi

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by ZhuFeng 30th June 2014, 5:30 am

One of the three men stepped forward his hand ignited with flames. He smirked and nodded his head “I hope they like a barbequed body guard.” With that he unleashed a torrent of flames towards Zhu. This didn’t deter Zhu at all. Instead he rolled away from the combat keeping the glaives from harming him. He didn’t want to be burned up again like he had been when he fought the fire mage in the town a few weeks ago. The mage he was fighting was already going to start to cause problems, and that would only be annoying for Zhu after all a disturbed wedding would mean rejection of his payment.

As Zhu rolled away and landed he was on his feet and he rushed forward towards the fire mage slashing his arm and chest. Thankfully for the fire mage Zhu was using his glaives and the wounds wouldn’t be too deep instead they would just be bloody, and would hurt like no other. The fire wizard winced as he stepped back trying to get out of range of Zhu’s ability to attack him, but sadly for him now that Zhu was in close he wasn’t about to let himself get out of range and he stepped closer to the mage keeping him within striking range at all times. Still Zhu wasn’t about to get the chance to strike at him again as the fire mage thrust his arm forward his palm aglow with fire magic.

This forced Zhu to step back, but this wasn’t an opportunity missed as Zhu slashed the Fire Mage’s burning hand as he stepped back.

1/5 Glaives
    90/100% Mana Remaining

Character Info:
    ZhuFeng
    ZhuFeng

The First Kenpachi

The First Kenpachi

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by ZhuFeng 30th July 2014, 3:22 pm

Zhu stood there holding his glaives waiting for the fire mage to launch an attack. He was a bit caught of guard however when the ice mage stepped up and shot Ice spikes at him. Zhu was faster still and dodged them with ease looking at his new opponent with rather irritated eyes. There was plenty of Honor Points to be had, but he didn't want to take these elemental wizards on at the same time. Still now that he was involved Zhu was going to kill them all.

He rushed forward and did a combat roll as both the fire mage, and Ice mage launched blasts of their respective elements at him. The two elements colided and produced a giant cloud of steam, and it covered Zhu perfectly. The ice mage cursed "You hot headed moron! How could you do this to us!?" He suddenly cried out as his legs were slashed by Zhu's glaives. He whipped around trying to aim another icy blast at him, but Zhu was already gone. The fog wasn't hindering him, as his eyepatch was still able to sense the mages. Plus Zhu was a warrior and his other senses were also far better. When the Fire mage groaned at the Ice Mage's comment Zhu pinned point on him.

The fire mage spoke "You need to be smarter you moron! We can't beat him if we are squabling amongst ourselves!" he whipped around to hear a sound behind him. He was far too late to act however as Zhu slashed both of his glaives across his opponent's body. This was the final blow that was needed. The fire mage fell and after a moment the wind mage caused a gust of wind blowing away the steam. Now with everything visible the two mages stared in horror as they saw Zhu standing over their partner who had his neck slashed open.

2/5 Glaives
    100/100% (+10 % natural Recovery)

Last edited by ZhuFeng on 19th August 2014, 10:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Character Info:
    ZhuFeng
    ZhuFeng

The First Kenpachi

The First Kenpachi

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by ZhuFeng 30th July 2014, 3:40 pm

Zhu stood there with a wicked smirk on his face "These Voin Points are truly wonderful. You're all worth so many of them. I appreciate the fact that the world breeds such idiots who are worth so many points! I will collect all of the points you are all worth! Then my score will be higher and my rank as a warrior will never be doubted ever again!" The two mages looked to each other very terrified now. They didn't think that someone so blood thirsty could even be in a legal guild, and now they were fighting him, and that was almost suicide. The ice mage smirked and placed his palms on the ground spreading out a large sheet of ice on the ground.

This caused the warrior to roll his eyes as he slowly lifted into the air. He smirked and rushed through the air towards the two. This clearly caught them both off guard, but the wind mage recovered faster than the ice mage. He sent a slash of high pressured wind towards Zhu, who simply rolled under it in the sky and approached the ice mage. The ice mage tried to get off an attack but Zhu stabbed his hand and slashed at his chest with his glaive hitting him with both sides of it. This moment however Zhu was sent flying away by the strike of wind that came from the wind mage who was clearly the smartest of the bunch and took advantage of the opening.

3/5 Duration
    90/100% HP

Last edited by ZhuFeng on 19th August 2014, 10:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Character Info:
    ZhuFeng
    ZhuFeng

The First Kenpachi

The First Kenpachi

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by ZhuFeng 4th August 2014, 5:15 am

Zhu slowly rose to his feet still levitating in the air. He wasn't exactly thrilled about being knocked down, but it served as a reminder that these mages weren't exactly complete pushovers. The ice mage looked to his partner and nodded "Thanks my friend. You saved me." The wind mage waved it off "We are doing this for the boss. We can't let him down." He was about to say more when he noticed that Zhu was charging at him and his partner again.

This time however he simply leapt away and let the Ice mage have it. The ice mage turned and was greeted with the slashing blades of the warrior's glaives. Zhu landed two blows across his face the first of which cut his eyes out, and the other gave him a rat smile from ear to ear. This sealed the agonizing death of the ice mage. Zhu was more than happy to have it as a one on one. He looked at the wind mage with death in his eyes "Well it seems the two of us are alone at last. This will be worth much more Voin points than normal."

The wind mage couldn't hold in his curiosity any longer. He asked point blank "What are Voin points?" Zhu smiled and shrugged "Well it is simple. We Warriors earn points based on the battles we fight. If we win we gets points. The more points we have the more powerful we are allowed to become. I intend to make my score far more than what it is now. And you will help me in that goal."

4/5 Duration
    90/100% HP

Last edited by ZhuFeng on 19th August 2014, 10:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Character Info:
    ZhuFeng
    ZhuFeng

The First Kenpachi

The First Kenpachi

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by ZhuFeng 4th August 2014, 10:10 pm

The wind mage smirked and nodded his head "Sounds like you are full of yourself. So when I kill you does that mean I get your points?" Zhu laughed loudly and brandished his glaives as he skated through the air closer to the mage "That's the spirit! This battle just got fun!" as he nears the wind mage summons up a blade made out of the very air around him. It was clear he wasn't going to go down as easily as his comrades had. His wind blade clashed with Zhu's glaive, but Zhu had two weapons. As he brought the other blade down the wind mage dodged the blow with a careful swiftness.

With a burst of wind he seperated the two of them. This angered Zhu as he hated to fight at long range. Suddenly an Idea came to mind and he smirked. He dismissed his glaives and held his hands open summoning up his chain and sickle. He smirks and throws the blade at the wind mage without a second's hesitation. The mage is a little caught off guard by this and the blade makes a deep pass through his arm. He hisses and clutches his wounded arm looking at the newly armed Zhu. The fact that this man before him was a requip mage had honestly slipped the wind mage's mind, but he wouldn't let it happen a second time. Instead he shot a bullet of high pressure air towards Zhu who promptly dove under it and let his sickle blade fly once more. The wind mage was ready for this however and he knocked the blade away with his wind magic.

1/8 Cool Down
    90/100% MP
    80/100% HP

Last edited by ZhuFeng on 19th August 2014, 10:41 pm; edited 2 times in total

Character Info:
    ZhuFeng
    ZhuFeng

The First Kenpachi

The First Kenpachi

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by ZhuFeng 7th August 2014, 2:59 pm

Zhu groaned slightly but was quick to snap the handle back and force the blade back to him. As he caught it he felt the air coil around him. He didn't stand there a moment longer and quickly dove away just as the air seemed to collapse and explode. He swore as he tried once more to throw the blade at the wind mage. This time however he also began to run towards him spining the handle by its own length of chain. The blade was sent flying away, but Zhu counted on this and threw the handle this time instead and as it flew the wind mage side stepped it. He was mistaken however as the chain arched and began to wrap around him.

Only too late did he learn what Zhu had been planning and once the rope tightened it forced the mage to open his hands and his sword dropped to the ground. With a powerful tug Zhu dragged the mage towards him and stabbed the blade into the mage again. Zhu held onto the mage and stabbed him a third time in the shoulder. The mage screamed in pain and tried to use his wind explosion to seperate him from Zhu, but only succeeded in sending him and Zhu flying hurting them both. With Zhu continued to stab away at the mage until finally he stabbed the blade into the mage's skull and the fight was at it's decisicve end. Zhu stepped back and dismissed his weapon with a smirk "My voin points you pissant."

Soul Reaver Cool Down 5/6
    2/8 Cool Down
    90/100% MP
    70/100% HP

Last edited by ZhuFeng on 19th August 2014, 10:42 pm; edited 3 times in total

Character Info:
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 7th August 2014, 2:59 pm

'Monster Dice' :
    Guarding a Wedding- Mission- Solo- Private WeakMonster
    ZhuFeng
    ZhuFeng

The First Kenpachi

The First Kenpachi

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by ZhuFeng 19th August 2014, 1:21 am

As Zhu stood there in his victory with a great smirk on his face. it was short lived however as his eyepatch let him know someone was coming. He turned to see a rather slender looking man approaching him. Zhu rolled his eyes and shook his head "You are worth no points squirt. Run back home, and stay out of my face." The youth didn't listen to him and instead he walked straight up and made the last mistake of his life by punching Zhu in the side of the head.

Zhu took a side step and without a second thought he summoned up a weapon he wasn't even looking or thinking about it, it just happened. He drew the blade and felt what weapon he had. He swung the saya of the katana in his hand and smashed it against the young man's head. He heard an audible crack, but he couldn't tell if it was the youth's head, or if it was the saya. There was no time to care instead he brought the blade across the youngster's chest slashing it open. He quickly reversed the blade and smacked him upside the side of his head with the back of his blade another crack being heard.

He brought his saya up and saw that he had broken it against the boy's head. WIthout a second's thought he slammed the broken jagged Saya through the younger fighter's eye dropping him into his grave before he knew what happened. Zhu looked down at his katana that was broken and stabbed it into the cohorts other eye without a second thought standing up hearing more footsteps approaching him.

Soul Reaver Cool Down 6/6
    3/8 Cool Down
    95/100% MP
    60/100% HP

Last edited by ZhuFeng on 19th August 2014, 10:43 pm; edited 2 times in total

Character Info:
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 19th August 2014, 1:21 am

'Monster Dice' :
    Guarding a Wedding- Mission- Solo- Private NormalMonster
    ZhuFeng
    ZhuFeng

The First Kenpachi

The First Kenpachi

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by ZhuFeng 20th August 2014, 12:36 am

Zhu turned and saw another wizard coming up to him. He was completely done with this kind of thing, and he rolled his eyes to physically express this fact. When he saw the wizard was steaming and the air around him looked cold he guessed the mage must be an ice mage. Zhu thought of the weapons he could summon and he began to furiously rub his hands together causing them to heat up like no other. If this mage wanted to play a game of elements then Zhu was perfectly happy to play the game with the better element. He placed one of them against the ground and lifted his hand causing flames to appear from the palm of his hand connected to the ground and it slowly began to form into a polearm weapon.

He gripped the shaft without a second thought "You are going to die if you don't turn around now. I'm growing tired of fightning cannon fodder!" The mage didn't seem detered by this and kept coming at him Zhu just sighed and struck the two blades of Duel Flames against the ground creating blue flames that engulfed the two blades of the weapon. He didn't have long with this spell he knew it, but he wasn't going to need long. He surged forward towards the Ice mage. As he rushed forward the ice mage summoned up a storm of ice shards and shot it forward. Zhu dove to the side keeping his blades from touching the ground as he continued his advance.

Duel Flames Begin
    Flame Slash Begin
    4/8 Cool Down
    85/100% MP
    60/100% HP

Last edited by ZhuFeng on 2nd April 2015, 9:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Character Info:
    ZhuFeng
    ZhuFeng

The First Kenpachi

The First Kenpachi

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by ZhuFeng 20th August 2014, 3:27 am

The Ice Mage was clearly a bit better than the one before him as he tried his best to keep Zhu at a distance. When one hail of Ice didn't work he quickly sent another one, and a third one. Zhu on the other hand was now in prime apex predator mode and managed to avoid all of them closing the distance. He delivered a slash across the ice mage's chest the blue flames from his blade latching onto the mage. He brought the second end of the blade up and stabbed the ice mage in the leg sending the flames onto his leg.

The ice mage screamed and bat at the flames trying to extingusish them even using some of his ice magic to put them out faster. He did manage it after a few moments, but the damage was already done and now he was suffering from burns, and from the wounds he had been inflicted with by Zhu. Zhu on the other hand dismissed his weapon and summoned up an old familiar one. With his Dragon Cleaver in hand he brought the massive blade down in front of him and created a great shockwave through the ground. It caused a great fissure to open up. The Ice mage was struck full force being hit by the shockwave, and by one of the great jagged stones that was brought up by the shockwave.

With the mage being swallowed up by the fissure he was caught off balance and began to frantically try to rise. He was far to slow however and as he looked up the last image he saw in the world was Zhu bringing down his great sword to cut him in half. As Zhu landed he began to pant feeling a bit of the fatigue from his battles finally, unkown to him he was being watched from a short distance away.

Dragon's Quake CD Begin
    Duel Flames CD Begin
    Flame Slash CD Begin
    5/8 Cool Down
    80/100% MP
    60/100% HP

Character Info:
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 20th August 2014, 3:27 am

'Monster Dice' :
    ZhuFeng
    ZhuFeng

The First Kenpachi

The First Kenpachi

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by ZhuFeng 24th September 2014, 4:46 am

Zhu only felt the wind coming towards him, but it was enough for him to get a warning. He leapt forward rolling out of the range of whatever attack came at him. It proved to be the right course of action as he just narrowly avoided getting slammed with a great ball of wind magic. This act had irritated him to the point where he no longer cared about the area around him. He was going to destory any and everyone who was foolish enough to come at him. He dismissed Dragon Cleaver and summoned up another weapon. This looked like a simple, but old katana.

As he drew it however the wind mage who was hiding was astounded to see the blade nearly quadrouple in size, and the shape becoming very intimidating. He smirked and looked at the direction where the blast of wind magic had come from and he simply brandished his sword a bit with a few experimental swings. When he was confident he turned his eye patch towards the area and smirked as he knew there was someone hiding. He knew the general area of his opponent now, and that was all he really needed in order to make a plan of attack.

He turned and faced himself towards his target and readied his weapon "Well time to lure the rat from it's hiding hole." He sent a pulse of his magic into his sword and watched as the adamantine began to coat the blade. He gripped the blade with both hands and takes a diagonal slash in front of him. As he did ten spears of the rare mineral shot out from the blade and all made their way towards where his enemy was taking shelter.

Kongosoha CD Begins
    Dragon's Quake CD 1/4
    Duel Flames CD 1/5
    Flame Slash CD 1/5
    6/8 Cool Down
    75/100% MP
    60/100% HP

Character Info:
    ZhuFeng
    ZhuFeng

The First Kenpachi

The First Kenpachi

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by ZhuFeng 26th September 2014, 3:59 pm

The ten shards of mineral spears sailed towards the bushes with decent speed considering they were heavy. However wind began to come out to meet them in an attempt to block them. Sadly for whoever was trying to stop them they were just too weak to make that much of an impact. Not to mention the simple fact that these shafts were thin and aerodynamic enough for the wind to pass over them with little to no real effect. Sure they were slowed down to some degree, but not enough to make them any less lethal, and the wind wasn't strong enough to cause their trajectory to be off in any way.

Zhu smirked as he watched a mage jump out of the bushes with three of the shards inbeded in his body. One in his stomach, one in his right shoulder, and one in his left thigh. He was in trouble now, but he was loyal to whatever pathetic man had sent him to meet his end. To honor his stupidity Zhu rushed forward with all the speed he could muster. It was enough as the wind mage didn't catch him in time to see the great blade coming down on his shoulder. It severed his arm like a knife through soft butter. Zhu didn't stop there and he turned his blade slicing the man in half without another thought. He rested his blade and looked down at the body only glancing over to his left when his eyepatch told him someone new had shown up.

Kongosoha CD 1/5
    Dragon's Quake CD 2/4
    Duel Flames CD 2/5
    Flame Slash CD 2/5
    7/8 Cool Down
    65/100% MP
    60/100% HP

Character Info:
    ZhuFeng
    ZhuFeng

The First Kenpachi

The First Kenpachi

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by ZhuFeng 26th September 2014, 5:56 pm

The ten shards of mineral spears sailed towards the bushes with decent speed considering they were heavy. However wind began to come out to meet them in an attempt to block them. Sadly for whoever was trying to stop them they were just too weak to make that much of an impact. Not to mention the simple fact that these shafts were thin and aerodynamic enough for the wind to pass over them with little to no real effect. Sure they were slowed down to some degree, but not enough to make them any less lethal, and the wind wasn't strong enough to cause their trajectory to be off in any way.

Zhu smirked as he watched a mage jump out of the bushes with three of the shards inbeded in his body. One in his stomach, one in his right shoulder, and one in his left thigh. He was in trouble now, but he was loyal to whatever pathetic man had sent him to meet his end. To honor his stupidity Zhu rushed forward with all the speed he could muster. It was enough as the wind mage didn't catch him in time to see the great blade coming down on his shoulder. It severed his arm like a knife through soft butter. Zhu didn't stop there and he turned his blade slicing the man in half without another thought. He rested his blade and looked down at the body only glancing over to his left when his eyepatch told him someone new had shown up.

Kongosoha CD 1/5
    Dragon's Quake CD 2/4
    Duel Flames CD 2/5
    Flame Slash CD 2/5
    7/8 Cool Down
    75/100% MP
    60/100% HP

Last edited by ZhuFeng on 9th October 2014, 3:22 am; edited 1 time in total

Character Info:
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 26th September 2014, 5:56 pm

'Monster Dice' :
    ZhuFeng
    ZhuFeng

The First Kenpachi

The First Kenpachi

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by ZhuFeng 1st October 2014, 3:45 pm

As the next mage came Zhu was starting to grow very annoyed of such annoying pissants. He turned without even waiting for the opponent to strike and rushed forward at him. His sword was level and the moment he approached he swung it in a horizontal slash. The mage didn't know how to react and leapt back with shock, but he didn't manage to dodge the gash now on his chest "You just attack!? What kind of animal are you!?" Zhu smirks and closes the distance once again slashing in a downward diagonal slash "There are two kinds of people in the world. Commrades and enemies! You aren't my commrade so you are my enemy! No mercy to your enemies!"

The mage summons up some ice rather hastily and it manages to slow the blow but not completely defend against it. This forces the mage to try and get away by rolling. He whips around to hurl Ice at Zhu, but he was just too slow and Zhu was already on him slicing through his arm. The mage hissed loudly as he scrambled to his feet. Zhu wasn't about to let it happen however and he slashed through the back of the mage's thigh. This brought the mage back down to his knees. He looked up at Zhu with desperate eyes. This caused the warrior to frown "Face death like a man." he said with a voice as cold as steel before he took off the mage's head with one fell swing of his blade.

Kongosoha CD 2/5
    Dragon's Quake CD 3/4
    Duel Flames CD 3/5
    Flame Slash CD 3/5
    8/8 Cool Down
    65/100% MP
    60/100% HP

Character Info:
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 1st October 2014, 3:45 pm

'Monster Dice' :
    Guarding a Wedding- Mission- Solo- Private NormalMonster Guarding a Wedding- Mission- Solo- Private NormalMonster Guarding a Wedding- Mission- Solo- Private WeakMonster
    ZhuFeng
    ZhuFeng

The First Kenpachi

The First Kenpachi

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by ZhuFeng 9th October 2014, 3:55 am

Zhu sighed as he dragged the newest corpse to the pile he had started to accumulate. He couldn't believe he was forced to drag out such a farce and still no jealous man showed up. It was downright irritating. He hated every single minute of this job. It was supposed to be a cake walk and yet now all he was doing was slaughtering nothing but useless rodents. As he finished piling up his trophies he looked around catching sight of a brand new trio of blind rats. He groaned lightly shaking his head as he kicked a body nearby him "If you three have any brains you will leave here and track down your boss and send him to meet my blade. If you are really as brainless as these corpses then step up to be cut down." The calmness in his voice as well as the steel forged tone caused the two mages to hesistate clearly the smarter of the three.

The third was a punk who rushed Zhu. He wasn't wielding any weapons and didn't prepare any spell. This meant he was going to try to battle hand to hand. This caused Zhu to roll his eyes once more as he lifted his blade. As the man got within striking range he smirked and leapt up into the air. Zhu rolled his eyes and slashed in a great downward arch in front of the path cutting deep into the youth. He wasn't finished however as he used the slash to slam him into the ground. With one swift movement he brought his blade down on the young man's neck severing his head from his body. Zhu then kicked it towards the two other mages with death in his eyes "This is what happens to those who annoy me!!! Get out of my face or I shall send the bride all of your worthless heads as a wedding gift!!!" He then watched as even more people were coming at him. At least this time they were coming at him in numbers.

Kongosoha CD 3/5
    Dragon's Quake CD 4/4
    Duel Flames CD 4/5
    Flame Slash CD 4/5
    65/100% MP
    60/100% HP

Character Info:
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 9th October 2014, 3:55 am

'Monster Dice' :
    Guarding a Wedding- Mission- Solo- Private NormalMonster Guarding a Wedding- Mission- Solo- Private Boss Guarding a Wedding- Mission- Solo- Private NormalMonster
    ZhuFeng
    ZhuFeng

The First Kenpachi

The First Kenpachi

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by ZhuFeng 17th October 2014, 4:43 pm

As Zhu looked to the arriving group he smiled widely and brandished his sword his spirits instantly lifted at the sight of his end goal within his grasp."Ah. Finally the leader of this band of rats." The leader in question looked apart from the other mages and he smirked "So you're the one who is causing me all this trouble. All I want is to be loved again by the woman of my dreams. She is mine and you're in my way!" Zhu rolled his eyes and began to stretch and pop his muscles "Right, right. Well Tell ya what I'll kill these men here and then you and I can battle. If you win you can go in and get her and laugh at my fallen corpse. If I win you'll be dead. Fair enough?"

The man laughed softly shaking his head "You are a foolish man, but you seem to be capable. Fine as you wish. When my men kill you I shall laugh at your corpse and stack it with the corpse of the one who would dare to steal another man's woman." He looked to the four mages who were still around and nodded his head. All four began to advance on Zhu. This only serves to please the warrior mage. He smiles and dismisses his own weapon summoning up his new frightening floating weapon triplets and smirked "This is the time to end this pathetic charade." He took his stance he was now ready for the real fight of this job to begin. Thankfully it promised to be a fight worth remembering.

Kongosoha CD 4/5
    Duel Flames CD 5/5
    Flame Slash CD 5/5
    55/100% MP
    60/100% HP

Character Info:

Current date/time is 11th May 2024, 9:06 pm