Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Strange Vulcans Part 2(Private: Kihia, Lily and Axilmeus(Cyrus))

Kihia
    Kihia

Pretty as a peach 1

Pretty as a peach 1

Administrator- Moderator- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Bloodline of the Frozen Armor
    Position : None
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Iarok Kaloka (deceased)
    Experience : 337.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ice Make Magic
    Second Skill: Crystal Make Magic
    Third Skill:

Strange Vulcans Part 2(Private: Kihia, Lily and Axilmeus(Cyrus)) Empty Strange Vulcans Part 2(Private: Kihia, Lily and Axilmeus(Cyrus))

Post by Kihia 28th May 2014, 9:16 am

Kihia had been sitting in the branches of a tree for the past hour waiting on two members from the Clustering Wishes Team. They had agreed to meet in this spot in roughly thirty minutes, yet there was no sign of his companions yet. A few weeks ago he had done a job in this same area with Clustering wishes taking out a group of Vulcans that had started to attack nearby villages. So evidentially…these Vulcans are more stubborn….or more stupid than we thought… Kihia sighed, this was going to be an interesting experience to be sure, this time the Villagers reported odd activity with the Vulcans…that they were carrying weapons….

Kihia sat that thinking about that, the Vulcans from before seemed pretty normal…except for one. The one in question had four arms and had undoubtedly given the group the most trouble… This bothered Kihia extremely due to it being very rare to see such a Vulcan or so he thought… Kihia tightened the grip on Icarus, This is going to be a very long day it seems… Kihia sighed once more and his thoughts turned to his companions, Cyrus Kuma, a cloud make mage from the guild who had recently been promoted to C rank. Then there was Lilyan, a Light Orb magic user who was on her way to C rank. They were two members of Clustering Wishes, one of the teams from Lamia Scale.

Kihia looked at his right hand for a moment, This part of me had been revealed recently… However… I can only wish… that news… that is hadn’t reach their ears yet… although…if I have to use the spell of my bloodline…Ice Make Knight…they will find out… but… at this point… they are soon to hear about it as things stand… Kihia sat there for a moment longer, and then noticed where the sun was in the sky, Cyrus and Lily should be arriving soon…

Last edited by Kihia on 18th June 2014, 9:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Lore edit)

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Strange Vulcans Part 2(Private: Kihia, Lily and Axilmeus(Cyrus)) Kihisi10
    Strange Vulcans Part 2(Private: Kihia, Lily and Axilmeus(Cyrus)) 17496c10
    EXP:350/1200

Themes:
    Lilyan
    Lilyan

Player 
    Lineage : Necromancer's Passion
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Experience : 175

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Artificial Takeover: Angel Soul
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

Strange Vulcans Part 2(Private: Kihia, Lily and Axilmeus(Cyrus)) Empty Re: Strange Vulcans Part 2(Private: Kihia, Lily and Axilmeus(Cyrus))

Post by Lilyan 28th May 2014, 4:58 pm

Lilyan wasn’t actually very far, she was like ten minutes running from the spot, when she remembered her first time there, it was the last mission she had done with Yuuto before he disappeared from her life. The powerful vulcans were terrible enemies too, but what she was most scared about was that she had fought against a strange vulcan with four arms, if that was a demon, what was she going to see this time, but it was worst to think that this vulcans had weapons, deadly instruments that were only used to kill. She tried to ignore that fact and continue her adventure.
    She was closer and closer with each step she took. She could already see the meeting point when she remembered last time, Kihia was waiting there and surprised her, she smiled just befor reaching the place. When she did, she saw no one in that place. "Kihia! Are you there? I know your there" She actually couldn't see him, she maybe had some memory about last time, but she didn't really improved her senses. "Are you there?" She kept walking and bumped with a little rock making her fall down. It heart a bit so Lilyan rubbed her head and complained a bit about the bump. She rolled to have her face up and saw the sky from there. She thought about all her times there, she was starting to remember all the place. She wasn't actually, but she felt like so. She maid maybe a funny angry face. "Kihia! I know you're there. Come out. I need a hug." She laugh a bit when she ironically said the last part. Even do, she did want a friends hug. Then she heard something coming from a three, she didn't know what was it, but it could be Kihia, that would be wonderful, specially comparing with any other thing.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Axilmeus Steel
    Axilmeus Steel

Godaime: Bai Hu

Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Christian Minecraft Server- Achiever- Haiku Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- Motor City Rush- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Glory of the Slayer
    Mentor : -
    Experience : 2237.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fantasy Summon: Super Hero
    Third Skill:

Strange Vulcans Part 2(Private: Kihia, Lily and Axilmeus(Cyrus)) Empty Re: Strange Vulcans Part 2(Private: Kihia, Lily and Axilmeus(Cyrus))

Post by Axilmeus Steel 18th June 2014, 8:40 pm

Cyrus tumbled out of one of the trees near Lilyan. He fell onto the ground face first before getting up as if nothing had happened, "Hello Lady Lily, it's nice to see you. I suppose you're here to do the job. Well as soon as we find Kihia then we can begin. I suppose he's probably somewhere in the area, he always arrives before me when it comes to these things. Oh! I just realized this is the first time you'll be meeting Vulturnus. He's the red spirit who doesn't have hair or a shirt, and I'm sure he'll be pleased to make your acquaintance."

Fun fact Lilyan, Cyrus has been sitting in that tree since last night, trying to arrive earlier than Kihia for once, Vulturnus smirked as he said this before letting a slight chuckle, and then a full out laugh escape his mouth, And then he ends up sleeping up there, then when he woke up, he was spooked by a bird in front of his face, which freaked him out, causing him to fall out of the tree, so here we are. I swear, this is probably my favorite morning since I started accompanying Cyrus, he finished, continuing to laugh.

"H-Hey! That's not true, I just... I just got here! I was... umm... searching for Sir Kihia! Where is that guy, he should be around here somewhere, is he near a--- no, there aren't any pillars nearby. Then where would he be hiding? That mage is such an elusive person sometimes," he said, trying to brush off what Vulturnus had just mentioned.

Just in case you were wondering Lily, my brother here was telling the truth. Althought the reason Cyrus had slept here overnight was just so he wouldn't end up late like last time, the rest of the story is spot on, Favonius confirmed, leaving Cyrus to hang his head in shame.

Kihia
    Kihia

Pretty as a peach 1

Pretty as a peach 1

Administrator- Moderator- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kihia 18th June 2014, 9:17 pm

Kihia sighed at his two companions as he overheard their conversation, After all this time… they have yet to be able to detect someone who is… lazily… sitting in a tree…. Kihia overheard what the Venti’s had said, hearing this Kihia gently smiled. So at least punctuality was ingrained into him… Kihia slowly got into a crouching position on the branch he had been laying on and waited a brief moment. Then jumped off and after a moment landed between Cyrus and Lily.

Kihia nodded in greeting to both of them as he stood up, he reached around and placed Icarus into a special snap release sheathe made into his trench coat. “Cyrus, Lily… good to see you two made it alright.” He waited a moment and studied Vulturnus and Favonius for a moment and then said, “…Nice to see you two as well…” Kihia ignored any ridiculous expressions they might have given him and then turned his attention to his two companions, “I hope you two are ready for this… it appears our previous lesson didn’t settle in well enough to the Vulcan’s in this forest.”

Kihia paused for a moment looking around at the all too familiar surroundings, This time… we know the area… we know the rough area where we can find them… however… Kihia remembered vivid flashbacks on their final confrontation on the last mission, If another of the demonized Vulcans show up… I will personally kill it myself… Kihia then shook his head reeling himself back to focus on the present. He walked forward a bit towards where they had headed last time, “We all are familiar with the situation from the last time we were sent out here… but since then we all have grown stronger… we have learned new things… We can do this… just be sure not to be too reckless during this mission.”

Themes:
    Lilyan
    Lilyan

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Lilyan 22nd June 2014, 9:51 am

Lilyan saw Cyrus fall and bump his head against the ground, she was scare before Seeing cyrus, it could've been a monster or something. She heard everything Vulturnus said, she laughed at first and then remembered something."Hi, Vulturnus, Im Lilyan, but please call me Lily." Then she looked at Favonius "Hi it's been a while since last time" Then Favonius reacted to clear the situation. Anyway, Kihia was still missing. Suddenly, she heard Kihia and then got scared when he landed in front of her.
    After the explanation, she didn't really remember the way. "Mmm... Does anyone mind making me remember the way, I don't have that good memory." She smiled like a little girl, she really didn't have a great memory. After thinking about that, the first thing that came threw her mind was Yuuto, his first friend in Lamia Scale, she missed him, but he wasn't anymore in the guild and anymore in their side, those days where gone and those memories also had to be gone.
    After she was explained where to go, she got very optimist, she really was optimist about the job, it ad been sometime already since last time they worked together, the three of them. "So lets go!... Who is leading?" She wasn't very sure about her knowing the place, and her knowledge, ability and practice in this kind of things where maybe zero. "Anyone wants to guide?" she asked to her teammates. She felt a bit dumb, she couldn't even find a giant four arm monkey with a giant hammer or something. Anyway, even if she was a excited, she was also very afraid inside, she trusted in her friends more than anyone else in this world, but she didn't trust in herself. This was maybe her bigger problem by then, but things could get worst.

Axilmeus Steel
    Axilmeus Steel

Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Christian Minecraft Server- Achiever- Haiku Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- Motor City Rush- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Axilmeus Steel 27th June 2014, 9:20 pm

Cyrus sighed as he heard the spirits continue to embarrass him. Nodding to Kihia he put in his ideas about this mission, "You're right Sir Kihia, we know what we're dealing with now, or so we think, and we've all gotten quite a bit stronger since the last time we came here. Although like Sir Kihia said we need to make sure we're not too reckless. For all we know the Vulcan's could have gotten stronger as well, or there could be more of the demonic vulcans. Nevertheless, I believe it's time for us to go, I think I remember the way, Lady Lily, so let us progress."

Suddenly, Cyrus braced himself into the ground as he saw movement, he lunged forwards, "Sir Kihia, Lady Lily, Vulcans!" he said, drawing his sword and swinging down on a bush nearby, causing two small chipmunks to scamper out. He stared for a while, stunned at his overreaction, then sheathed his sword. He was still waking up. "I think..." he said, turning to his partners, "That it is best if someone else leads," he said, walking around them so they had an easier pathway to take the front. Perhaps he could have brought something caffeinated, like tea, but he had rushed out in such a hurry that it didn't occur to him. In the end, getting there early didn't really help improve his preparedness.

"My only issue with what just happened Cyrus..." said Favonius, "Is the fact that you thought a giant purple and green monkey was hiding in a dark green bush that is less than one foot off the ground. Take note of what's happening and prepare better next time number five," he advised. That was all true as Cyrus realized he needed to wake up somehow. Most likely his focus would return once they reached the Vulcans, if not, he was screwed for the fight. Either way, it was time to move out.

Kihia
    Kihia

Pretty as a peach 1

Pretty as a peach 1

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kihia 28th June 2014, 12:55 pm

Kihia sighed at Cryus’s blunder, he walked up to Cyrus and put his left hand on Cyrus’s shoulder, “A leader cannot perform his duties well if they are tired…” He then formed a chunk of ice on Cyrus’s shoulder and walked off, That should help him wake up a bit…. He nodded at Lily and Cyrus and then said, “I will take the lead, make sure to try and stay hidden as we move just in case we come across a group of Vulcans…”

He then started to run along the same path they first took on their last visit, These Vulcans… why are they acting so oddly… after the beating they took on our last mission your would have guessed that they would have stopped and went back to their normal lives… but these didn’t… They continued to run along the path, he noticed when they passed the spot the first encountered the Vulcans from their previous mission and stopped. He knelt down behind one of the trees that had been thrown at them from that conflict and studied the area.

Something seems off… this path doesn’t seem to be used as much anymore…. He looked at Cyrus and Lily and said, “Why do I have a feeling that they are expecting us?... We haven’t come across any recent signs of Vulcan activity but we know they are in this general area…” Kihia looked back at the area in front of him, frowning, This isn’t right… I would have imagined the Vulcans would have still used this path for daily use after we left… but it seems they have been avoiding it… like an army would stop using a secret supply route after it being discovered… Kihia reached around and unsheathed Icarus, he wasn’t sure why… but he had a feeling the Vulcans were expecting for them to come back.

Themes:
    Lilyan
    Lilyan

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Lilyan 29th June 2014, 7:45 am

After seeing how tired was Cyrus, she thought he was getting a bit crazy. Kihia went with him and made some Ice in his shoulder. Lilyan laughed a bit, but it was sure going to help. The three of them started running towards the path were they had seen the vulcans. Kihia had a point, if they had already been defeated, why were they here again, they probably had something new in their arsenal, maybe more vulcans or stronger ones, but they surely had more weapons.
    After some more running, Kihia stopped. Lilyan at first didn't know why, but she then recognized the place. Not only Kihia had the feeling that something was wrong, Lilyan also had that feeling, she maybe didn't have that much ideas in mind like Kihia who had already thought about the possibilities, but she also had the feeling that they were expecting them. They were probably hiding and waiting for them to appear, and that wasn't good at all.
    Lilyan saw how Kihia took Icarus, it seemed he thought they were close. But Lilyan wasn't that sure, even do, Kihia had a better idea about this things than Lilyan. She didn't even know how to follow a trail. Anyway, she decided to trust Kihia. She touched his shoulder and asked "Kihia, are you sure this is a good idea?". She was afraid about the vulcans to be too many, and if they didn't think in something to have and advantage, that could end quite bad.
    Lilyan really was scared, she prepared her Artemisa, it wasn't the best bow in history, but it could help. She continued to follow Kihia and Cyrus in any move they would do. She wasn't sure how quickly she had to use her magic, but it would sure drain quickly her magic power if she doesn't use it well.

Axilmeus Steel
    Axilmeus Steel

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Axilmeus Steel 6th July 2014, 5:10 am

Cyrus drowsily wandered around, stumbling form here to there when he felt Kihia touch his shoulder. He then got up to walk around until he felt a burning cold sensation on his shoulder. Looking to the side he saw a large chunk of ice had formed where Kihia rested his hand. Cyrus began to panic, running around with the ice on  his shoulder, trying to find something to break it with. "Ah! It's cold! Cold! Kihia, I didn't need to wake up this way. Please, get it off me. Please!" he shouted. He rammed against a tree. The ice cracked, broke, then fell off.

Cyrus then ran over to the other two mages, Nice thinking Sir Kihia, although that hurt a bit, it helped me wake up. I need to focus again, and take down the Vulcans efficiently, he thought to himself. He drew his sword preparing to leap on the first Vulcan he saw. Even if they got stronger, no normal creature can survive a sudden attack by three powerful mages. He shouted up to the other two, "Get ready, as soon as we see our enemies I recommend we fight them. Stealth would only be as effective as an instantaneous attack," he advised. Whether or not the other mages would listen to his advice, they began to approach the area they had fought in during the last mission. Cyrus's grip tightened as he got ready... but there was nothing there. He stopped running and looked around. "Kihia," he asked, "do you see anything?" This was odd. There definitely was evidence of Vulcans being in this area before very recently in fact, but there wasn't any at the moment. Something was off. Cyrus began to walk further out into the open checking for signs of their targets. Nothing was seen or heard.

Kihia
    Kihia

Pretty as a peach 1

Pretty as a peach 1

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kihia 6th July 2014, 12:12 pm

Kihia frowned, he wasn’t sure what was going on but he did not like it. When he saw Cyrus walk out into the opening he sent a thought off to Vulturnus, Remind me to let him know that wasn’t a bright idea… Kihia turned to Lily and shook his head gently, “I have a very… very bad feeling about all of this…” Kihia remained in his hiding spot keeping a close eye on the surroundings around the opening.

He then caught movement out of the corner of his eye, Is that… three… no five… Vulcans?? Kihia realized what was going on and quickly stood up and yelled, “Cyrus Watch out! Incoming Vulcans!!” Kihia then ran out of his hiding spot and stepped in front of Cyrus, “Ice Make Ringed Shield!” Kihia watched as a few trees were flung high up in the air as the shield formed. The trees impacted the ice shield and split in two from the force. The trees flew past Cyrus and Kihia and after a moment he looked up and saw four extremely strong Vulcans walk out of the brush, two of them held large maces and the other two held two large axes.

Kihia grimaced when he saw what followed up behind them, a four armed Vulcan came wielding two large broadswords. One of those Vulcans… and now they are armed with manmade weapons… Kihia held his ice shield at the ready, the veins of crystal in the shield holding strong. Kihia secretly looked over to Lily’s location and nodded, “Make your move when the moment of opportunity presents itself!” Kihia looked back at the Vulcan’s, I had to make sure they don’t realize there is a third person here… Kihia braced himself ready to attack, “Cyrus… how are you doing?” He waited a long moment waiting for someone to make a move.

OOC Status Report:
    Health:100%
    Mana:90%(Started at 105% due to the Geruks being Legendary +)
    Active Spells: Ice Make Ring shields, two more posts

Last edited by Kihia on 6th July 2014, 5:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Themes:
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 6th July 2014, 12:12 pm

The member 'Kihia' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Strange Vulcans Part 2(Private: Kihia, Lily and Axilmeus(Cyrus)) NormalMonster Strange Vulcans Part 2(Private: Kihia, Lily and Axilmeus(Cyrus)) NormalMonster Strange Vulcans Part 2(Private: Kihia, Lily and Axilmeus(Cyrus)) NormalMonster Strange Vulcans Part 2(Private: Kihia, Lily and Axilmeus(Cyrus)) StrongMonster Strange Vulcans Part 2(Private: Kihia, Lily and Axilmeus(Cyrus)) NormalMonster
    Lilyan
    Lilyan

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Lilyan 3rd August 2014, 4:58 am

Lilyan was behind both of his friends. Cyrus went out of the hiding spot and everything went crazy. Five vulcans moved threw the woods, Lilyan couldn't see them well, but she heard Kihia. It didn't look good at all, but she had an advantage, she hadn't been spotted yet. She had the surprise fact in her advantage.
    Kihia reacted protecting Cyrus, Lilyan could protect herself with a tree close to her. She heard Kihia's instructions, she just maid clear she understood waving her head to be quiet. She moved to another bush a bit ahead so she could attack from behind if necessary. The only problem was she didn't know how to do it, she wasn't that good attacking, but she had learned some new good spells. She prepared for the attack behind the bushes, she didn't know what was better to do, attacking the strongest vulcan or the weak ones.
    She quickly entered in a panic attack, she was terribly scared after seeing what Kihia mentioned as
    "One of those vulcans" They had already defeated one of those. It wasn't easy at all, and to make worst the situation, he now had weapons. "Calm down Lily, it's not that big deal." She tried to calm herself. It wasn't easy for her, but after some time she got an idea.
    She turned into a fairy and then decided to open the way for Kihia or Cyrus to attack the strongest Vulcan. "Fairy Army" She summoned little fifteen fairies with bows. "Hi guys, can you help me please?" The fairies replied positively. "Okey, lets go." All the fairies gathered and attacked. "Fairy arrow barrage." Exactly forty five light arrows where sent to the sky and returned crashing like meteors against all of the vulcans. The fairies quickly flew towards the weakest vulcans to fight against theme. Lilyan also flew with her friends to attack the already harmed vulcans. "Kihia, Cyrus, I think I can hold this ones for a little while, you can take the large one."

Axilmeus Steel
    Axilmeus Steel

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Axilmeus Steel 9th August 2014, 9:04 pm

Cyrus continued to look around not paying too much attention while Kihia ran up to him. He then was taken aback at the sudden production of an icy shield. The battle began against the five Vulcans who began to attack the troupe of Lamia Scale mages, "Ugh, I apologize for not being here completely Kihia, you shouldn't have had to defend me like that," he then took a stance with is hands on the flat sides of the sword that he wielded. He then tossed it in the air. Leaping up to where his upper body was above the ice shield. He then threw the sword as fast as possible towards one of the small vulcans stabbing their knee. He ran over there while Lily continued to batter them with spells. Then he took the sword back into his own hands and travelled to Kihia. An axe came from behind. A large axe held by a very hairy fist. Cyrus rolled out of the way, but was thrown back a bit. He then swung the sword around cutting the arm of the beast. It had a cut in it's knee so it must have been the same one he hit before.

"Finish it off," Vulturnus advised as Cyrus leaped into the air, landing on it's shoulder. He then swung down but was knocked off when a large mace swung into his head. Cyrus got up off the ground. Hearing something about Lily being able to handle these smaller Vulcan's Axil turned to see the larger four armed monstrosity. He began to run, then cast his spell.

"Cloud Make: Kites," he muttered as he flew onto the head of this Vulcan. He came out of his three bird form and landed a solid blow the the creature's cranium with his sword, but not enough to do any serious damage. He then grabbed the ape's fur and waited for Kihia to make his move.

Kihia
    Kihia

Pretty as a peach 1

Pretty as a peach 1

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kihia 10th August 2014, 1:45 pm

Kihia nodded in response to Cyrus’s remark, “No need to apologize Cyrus… it is my duty to protect you and everyone else in Lamia Scale…” Kihia then watched as Cyrus and Lily started their attacks on the group of Vulcans before them. They both have grown well… their team will indeed be a capable lot within Lamia Scale… but I as a member of my own team… must uphold the honor of Team Serpent Soul as well… Kihia nodded and took aim at the four armed Vulcan that was approaching him, “We dealt with one of you before… and this time it will be no different… Ice Make… Spear Storm!!” Ten ice spears shot of the rings of Kihia’s ice shield straight towards the Vulcan catching him off guard.

The ten ice spears flew through the air hitting the Vulcan across his torso area making him stagger back a bit. Kihia then rushed forward has the four armed Vulcan swung both of its massive weapons down in an attempt to defeat Kihia. However Kihia quickly countered this by jumping up avoiding the weapons and using the shield to roll off the Vulcan’s back. As he came out of the roll he detached his ice shield from Icarus to send it flying towards one of the smaller Vulcans Lily had been dealing with. When Kihia landed on the ground with Vulcan behind him teetering back and forth for a moment before falling forward without any small movements. Kihia then turn his attention to a smaller Vulcan charging his way wielding a large mace, “What do we have to do to teach you to stop this nonsense…?” Kihia then planted one end of Icarus into the ground and rushed forward elbowing the Vulcan in the gut. Kihia then followed up by grabbing ahold of the Vulcans arm that was wielding the mace and spun it around finishing it off by slamming it into the ground, “The remaining three are all yours Lily…”

OOC Status Report:
    Health:100%
    Mana:75%
    Cooldowns: Ice Make Ringed Shield: Four Posts, Ice Make Spear Storm: Four Posts

Themes:
    Lilyan
    Lilyan

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Lilyan 10th August 2014, 3:57 pm

Lilyan saw the good work Kihia and Cyrus did leaving her only three vulcans. She could easily deal with them. She still had her army of little fairies nobody liked to deal with. They were maybe not that powerful, but they were a big trouble because of their amount. They had an enormous amount advantage, twenty little fairies and a mage against three vulcans. It was just matter of time before defeating them. Lilyan took down the first one quickly with a kick from above and the other ones were taken down by the fairies and their bows. She finished a but after Kihia and Cyrus did. "We did it" Lilyan celebrated. Her little fairies were also fine, only two had been defeated making the count down to eighteen. But the Vulcans were probably sending more of this scary monsters, Lilyan could manage does three by herself, but they weren't very powerful and she used her most powerful offensive spell.

"Cyrus, Kihia, are you both okey? I can help if you get injured." She saw them fine rite now, but she wanted to make sure. She didn't want to dis-transform since she would need to wait some time to transform again, it wasn't easy for her to transform. "I know I may be rushing a bit, but I think we should continue and look for the rest of them." She was being a bit rushed, but her transformation wasn't going to last for long, that was probably her greatest weakness. A pair of fairies took the first injured fairy and other two fairies took the second one. They weren't dead, they were just out of battle, but Lilyan could fix that in a matter of no time, she just needed the perfect moment to use her spell. "So, what do you guys say, should we continue?"

Current date/time is 2nd May 2024, 8:31 am