Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A New Home [ Open to all Fairy Tail ]

Naziel
    Naziel

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Rich- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Glory Of The Slayer
    Position : None
    Guild : Basilisk Fang
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Sykle (Ice Demon from the Book of Zeref)
    Experience : 900

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ice Demon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

A New Home [ Open to all Fairy Tail ] Empty A New Home [ Open to all Fairy Tail ]

Post by Naziel 30th April 2014, 2:32 pm

Naziel looked upon the Fairy Tail guild hall with his rucksack with few possessions as he looked at it for a moment standing beneath the archway with the guild name proudly presented. The sun was shining bright and there was a gentle breeze as people walked around and birds flew overhead riding the warm breeze. Naziel took a deep breath as Peep, his partner and Exceed hopped onto his shoulder looking at awe at the Guild hall before the pair got to the door hearing voices inside and gently pushing the door open to walk inside.

They entered into a huge Dining hall/ Guild area that held its mission board as well as many tables, posters and finally a bar. As he stand in the door way he saw people drink, holler and cause general mayhem! Naziel felt an awkward smile creep across his face as he stood with his rucksack unsure of what to do with himself now he was here. "This is our new home Peep, What do you think?" He questioned the small Exceed with a gentle smile. "Looks like home to me Nazzy." He spoke in his soft quiet voice.

It was a massive step for Naziel to take in leave Sabertooth but in all a necessary one, he knew that much. For Peeps sake and his own. The Dragon Slayer stood awkwardly and wondered what to do with himself as he tried to stay out of the way.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A New Home [ Open to all Fairy Tail ] 53ylNPe
    THEMES
    Were You Talking To Me? (Battle Theme):

Naziel Character AMV:

Mission and CD Theme:

Profile - Magic - Sidekick -Artifact -D:3 C:3 B:1
    Kirahunter
    Kirahunter

The Phoenix

The Phoenix

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- S-Rank- A-Rank- Haiku Contest Participant- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Keeper of War
    Experience : 1,250

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Seith - Human Possession
    Second Skill: Stardust
    Third Skill:

A New Home [ Open to all Fairy Tail ] Empty Re: A New Home [ Open to all Fairy Tail ]

Post by Kirahunter 1st May 2014, 3:47 pm

On that day, a day much like many others a giant bird made of blue flames came soaring through an open window in the Fairy Tail Guild Hall. He circled above the lesser mages below who waved and shouted to him. The flaming bird was known as Simon the Phoenix, one of Fairy Tails best known and arguably(depending on who you count) strongest mages. He basked in the attention he got, it never got old, the boy loved the fan fare and the sight of the raised spirits of the Fairy Tail guild whenever he appeared. Watching the guild members below Simon was noticing the yelling died down as it always did after a little while, which was saddening but inevitable as his exciting entrances could only rally people up for so long at a time. Coming to accept he was going to have to do some cool mid-air tricks next time Simon saw an unfamiliar face in the crowd.

Now in a guild like Fairy Tail seeing a new face was common and on occasion Simon would ignore them because there were just too many to keep tabs on. However Simon was bored and felt like making the new guy feel welcome so he descended on the mage. Diving at him like a falcon going for a mouse Simon raised a collective gasp from the guild, some worrying he was going to do something reckless and destructive. But at the last minute with only a couple meters between him and Naziel the phoenix pulled to a stop mid-air and slowed the flapping of his wings just to maintain his present altitude. He squawked a greeting. "Sup dude. Welcome to Fairy Tail how may I help you? Wait before you ask I don't do auto-graphs, just a warning." The blue flaming bird would hang in the air there speaking to him as the rest of the guild resumed what they were doing as if a talking bird made of fire was totally normal.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

[20:44:53] Kirahunter : also I like the sound of my own voice
    [20:44:59] Kirahunter : so I had to say something

Missions Completed

D- 6 (150 exp)
    C- 1 (50 exp)
    B- 1 (1,050 exp)
    A- 0
    S- 0

Total:1250

Character
    Primary Magic
    Naziel
    Naziel

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Rich- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

A New Home [ Open to all Fairy Tail ] Empty Re: A New Home [ Open to all Fairy Tail ]

Post by Naziel 1st May 2014, 4:01 pm

Naziel blinked for a moment as the fire bird dived at him then pulled up to squawk at him, he merely had taken a defensive pose but it seemed unnecessary, he looked at him for a moment blankly before speaking; " Hey you're Simon right? The Phoenix?" He looked at the mighty shape he had taken and wondered if it was a kind of takeover magic? He pondered the thought for a moment before shaking his head and looking back once more at the giant flaming bird; " Don't worry bro, I'm not gonna ask for your autograph... I'm kinda the new guy... Just been signed up I guess you could say?" He didn't know how people felt about Sabertooth or the fact he once was in Sabertooth but he figured it would be best to keep that on the down low unless he was straight out asked.

Naziel looked on at the smiling faces for a moment and wondered what would be a safe thing to do and not to do, he looked at Simon for a moment longer before putting his hands in his pockets; " So do you wanna grab a drink? I haven't really met anyone else yet..." He smiled lightly as he scratched his head unsure of what to do in the loud new environment. It was completely different to Sabertooth but maybe that is what he liked about it was the life and happiness he felt within the Guild.

THEMES

Naziel Character AMV:

Mission and CD Theme:

Agol
    Agol

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : None
    Guild : Infinity Hydra
    Experience : 1050

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Agol 1st May 2014, 6:07 pm

'For god's sake man, don't encourage him.' The voice came just from behind Naziel and Simon, from a man with blond locks of hair that fell down his calm face and partly covered his eyes a bit. At first glance  he appeared a bit tired maybe even lazy as he was leaning on a golden staff. However his voice was rather the opposite of his appearance and had a clear and playful sound. 'I mean come on, recognizing him?! His ego is already big enough as it is'

The man that was now slightly grinning was known as August Remington, a mage who's name probably wasn't as famous as most of the other mages of Fairy Tail. Which was mostly caused by the three years he spend away from the guild, traveling around the world. Searching for natural wonders and new adventures alike. Or so that is what he told others.

'Anyway the 'blue' theatrics aside. My name is August, and just as my colleague over there I am a Fairy Tail mage as well. Even if I really don't look like it.' August continued after observing the newcomer during a brief moment of silence. Looking for a way on how he could make this guy feel a bit uncomfortable. Only so that he could have a bit of fun from it. Something that his guild mates knew that he would often.
    Leapflight
    Leapflight

Cosmic Fairy

Cosmic Fairy

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Ariel's Descent
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Mentor : Self-taught
    Experience : 100,337.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Space/Cosmic Magic
    Second Skill: Light Dragon Slayer (2nd Gen)
    Third Skill:

Post by Leapflight 2nd May 2014, 7:55 am

"Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii"
    A crimson haired girl with piercing red eyes jumped in front of them from a ledge above; standing right next to a table were food was laid. She picked up a sandwich as she turned to the newcomer, staring at him as if she was inspecting him.

"The name is Ebony. And this is Atlas." She pointed to the blue thing sitting of her head as it waved to him. "It seems you've already met August and Simon." She looked in their direction as she crossed her arms. "Anyways, enough about me. Who are you, and what are you doing here in our famous Guild Hall?" Ebony put her arms around August's and Simon's shoulders as she walked towards the bar. "Just a water please. You want anything... Sorry, I didn't catch your name. As for you two..." She looked down at the two heads locked under her arms as she let go. "You should have something healthy too. You don't want to get too fat you know" She laughed, only to stare back at the person. "Believe it or not, I'm usually more excitable than this~ Anyways, I sense a strong magical power. What magic do you posses?"

Naziel
    Naziel

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Naziel 2nd May 2014, 10:47 am

Naziel and Peep blinked as the girl pounced from a higher level to stand with the three males, introducing herself she seemed to inspect Naziel and Peep as she then seemed to relax for a moment and then she asked who he was and what he was doing there; " Well... I'm the newest recruit as it were... I was asked to come see the master." He looked at the girl for moment before looking at the blue ball of fur who she called Atlas. The female dragged August and Simon over to the bar when she turned to ask Naziel more question; " I'm Naziel, Nice to meet you! This troublemaker is Peep." Peep began to wave frantically and not stop to the point Naziel reached up and grabbed his paw to stop him to which Peep only sniggered; " M-My magic? Well... I'm a Dragon Slayer..." It was weird for him to say it out loud, he had hidden it for so long that it felt right speaking about it now with his new guild mates. Naziel smiled when she asked about a drink; "Well I'll get an ale and a bucket of spring water if you have it?" He smiled brightly as Peep began to wave with his other arm much to Naziel's annoyance.

THEMES

Naziel Character AMV:

Mission and CD Theme:

Sukiro
    Sukiro

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Dragon Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Glory of the Slayer
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Mentor : Igneel (Missing)
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fire Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill: Fire Dragon Slayer Lacrima
    Third Skill:

Post by Sukiro 2nd May 2014, 2:19 pm

A wondrous evening with the sun shining brightly upon the town of magnolia, the birds were cherping, the towns people fully awake chatting up storms, flirting, consulting, enticing. A hopeful town with a power to inspire, the push to learn and the strength to never give up. One of these townspeople exited a small magic store on the other side of town, with his back pushing the door and his hands gripping tightly upon a large book with a awkward lettering obviously one not from these land and his a large smile on his face one not to often people have seen.

"A new addition to my collection. Oh what stories shall inspire in this tall tale~"

He spoke happily with a grin on his face as he begun to turn the corner onto a long road straight toward the guild of fairy tail. Keeping to the side from most of the action, as this was the main road within Magnolia where traders and pedestrians would take to get around. Within a few moment's he'd jump forward before summoning forth wings behind him twice his own size and flew off into the distance within a matter of minutes he would reach the front gates. His nose wrinkled at the scent he's never smelled before, he's eyes opened widely.

"It can't be!"

He'd speak in a louder tone before he rushed to the main door's of the guild hall hoping it would a fluke, a joke as the guild always is having a party just for the sake of having fun. Pushing with all his might he'd open the door by half way and rushing in, tossing his newly purchased book to the side. He's eyes traveled the area before he noticed them.

"NOOO! New people!"

He'd shout as he throws himself to the ground as if wounded and hurt, stretching out his arm as if trying to beg for help but it was no use. He's over exaggeration caused most of the members to laugh having been used to Max's personality, he doesn't really trusting in those he's just recently met and probably never will but there are those who's he's come to warm up to.

"Calm down, Max. They just want to joi...Ublugh!"

A mage tried to speak before being struck in the face with his newly purchased book, leaving a large red mark across his face as he flew backward striking the ground hard.

"Hmpf, well it isn't my position to allow members acceptance, so I honestly don't care. And...Another Exceed as well."

Max would talk before noticing the small feline beside the newest character of the guild before dropping onto the ground once more.

A New Home [ Open to all Fairy Tail ] Lyq0Q72

Main Theme | Fairy Tail Theme | Basic Battle Theme

CharacterA New Home [ Open to all Fairy Tail ] 1075957MagicA New Home [ Open to all Fairy Tail ] 1075957Pet/Exceed

Missions in Progress: 2 B rank | 2 A rank | 1 S rank
    EXP: 4313/337500
    Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Developer/GFX Artist- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- God Slayer- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Reaper's Touch
    Guild : Meliora Vitae
    Experience : 587

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Sunstorm Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aiden Ainsley 2nd May 2014, 6:10 pm

Lance was on the second floor of the guild today and saw heard some talking going on below. Lance looked down and saw a group of people crowded around this a person and after taking a closer look he saw that this was a familiar person.

He jumped over the railing and down to the first floor and Lea followed. They both landed on their feet and walked over to the new person. Lance shoved his way through the crowd with a smile "Hey, I remember you!" Lance said with a smile "What are you doing here man?" he asked but then realized why "Your here to join aren't you?"

Current date/time is 14th May 2024, 7:16 pm