Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

New Born Fairy (Open for Fairy Tail Members)

Heart.less
    Heart.less

Quality Badge Level 1- Player 
    Lineage : Viktor's Descendant
    Position : None
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Stars
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Celestial Spirit Magic
    Second Skill: None
    Third Skill:

New Born Fairy (Open for Fairy Tail Members) Empty New Born Fairy (Open for Fairy Tail Members)

Post by Heart.less 21st March 2013, 4:52 am

It was a cloudy day as Roxas registered for the guild of Fairy Tail. Fairy Tail, the infamous guild of Fiore that can be located at Magnolia Town. It was said that Fairy Tail is currently the Strongest Guild in Fiore and Roxas was lucky enough to be able to register to be able to join Fairy Tail. It was a very lucky day indeed as Roxas is heading out to enter his guild. He didn't wore his long coat 'cause his guild members might feel "Mysterious" around him. He was very excited 'cause he wants to meet his guild members. He wants to meet Heero. Heero was part of the first edition of Sorcerer's Magazine and a Fellow Celestial Wizard. Heero had the Key of Gemini while Roxas had the Key of Leo. He wishes to learn more about Celestial Spirit Magic from Heero. Roxas finally reached the guild and was eager to open the door. "I'm ready." Roxas opened that door to the guild and seen a lot of members. They are partying like crazy. Roxas was surprised to see his guild members wild. "Wow... This guild seems fun." Roxas entered the guild and sat on a table. He was pretty much alone while the other members were partying. "I guess I can be alone for a while."
    Leapflight
    Leapflight

Cosmic Fairy

Cosmic Fairy

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Ariel's Descent
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Mentor : Self-taught
    Experience : 100,337.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Space/Cosmic Magic
    Second Skill: Light Dragon Slayer (2nd Gen)
    Third Skill:

New Born Fairy (Open for Fairy Tail Members) Empty Re: New Born Fairy (Open for Fairy Tail Members)

Post by Leapflight 21st March 2013, 5:11 am

Ebony looked around, twirling her blond streak as she saw a newcomer arrive through the Fairy Tail doors. She immediately stood up, eager to see who the newcomer was. It was guy. Golden spiky hair, large physique, fair skin with impeccable blue eyes. She saw him sit on his own and decided he needed a friend, plus, she wanted to make sure he was a 'newcomer' and not some random tourist that decided they wanted to come in the guild. She walked over to him and grabbed a chair. "Hello! I'm Ebony, are you the new mage?" she asked curiously as she looked at some strange keys. They looked like Heero's keys! "You're a Celestial mage aren't you?! That's so cool!"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Heart.less
    Heart.less

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

New Born Fairy (Open for Fairy Tail Members) Empty Re: New Born Fairy (Open for Fairy Tail Members)

Post by Heart.less 21st March 2013, 5:23 am

Roxas was sitting on a table alone while his other guild members were partying but he didn't feel alone. He took his keys from his belt and looked at them. Roxas sighed as he wants to learn more about the Key's Magic. "I guess I have to learn on my own." As he was talking to his keys, a girl with a blond streak approached her. She introduced herself to Roxas joyfully. "Uhh... Hi.... I'm Roxas." Suddenly, the girl noticed Roxas' keys. She was amazed as by the keys for they are like Heero's keys. "Yes.. I am a Celestial Mage." Roxas felt thirsty because he journied a long way towards Fairy Tail guild. "Um.. Excuse me, I'll just get a drink." Roxas stood up and approached the counter. "Umm... One Iced Tea please." The bartender was shaking a lot of juices and seems busy. "Uhh.. Right Away Sir!" Roxas waited until his order was finally finished. "Enjoy." Roxas took his drink and returned back to Ebony. "So... Can I ask what's your magic?"
    Leapflight
    Leapflight

Cosmic Fairy

Cosmic Fairy

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Ariel's Descent
    Mentor : Self-taught
    Experience : 100,337.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Space/Cosmic Magic
    Second Skill: Light Dragon Slayer (2nd Gen)
    Third Skill:

Post by Leapflight 21st March 2013, 6:05 am

Ebony looked surprised at how shy Roxas was. "I use Space Magic, like creating replicas of Meteors and stuff" she smiled as she looked around the guild, "I'm sure Heero would love to meet you. Especially since you use the same magic" she said smiling as she stood up and grabbed a glass of water, she headed back and sat down. "Enough about me, how are you liking the lively Fairy Tail?" she said grinning as 'someone' flew over the top of her head and into a wall. She laughed, "Fairy tail is back to its usual self" she said grinning. She reached in her pocket to find a Chocolate Bar and began eating it. "You like reading? I recently went to this amazing library on a mission. I'm sure you'd love it there!"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Nightken
    Nightken

Electric Reaper

Electric Reaper

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Guild Master- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Cursed Seal
    Mentor : Izunagi Blackwing(Dead)
    Experience : 13,894

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Lightning
    Second Skill: Metal
    Third Skill:

Post by Nightken 21st March 2013, 12:30 pm

Nightken walked into the guild wearing his casual clothes. "So I have to show the new member around the guild while introducing them to the other members. *Sigh* Why does Leo always do this when he was supposed to greet the new member, oh well." He said mumbling to himself. Looking around he saw Ebony talking with who is most likely the new person to the guild. Walking up to them he said to the new person."Hi I'm Nightken, I'll be showing you around the guildhall and introducing you to everyone else."

New Born Fairy (Open for Fairy Tail Members) For_nightken_of_ftrp_by_tehfrostyheart-d72m9kl
    New Born Fairy (Open for Fairy Tail Members) 5Wr4WuE
    Themes:

Missions Complete-
    100 year:
    10 year:
    SS:
    S:
    A:
    B: 3
    C: 4
    D: 6

Bank
    SilverRose
    SilverRose

The Night Fairy

The Night Fairy

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Caine's Descent
    Mentor : Nyx

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Night Magic
    Second Skill: Day Magic
    Third Skill:

Post by SilverRose 21st March 2013, 11:17 pm

Neko's eye's swung to the new guild mate the second he entered the guild. Neko took sips of his "soda" as he watched him sit down at a table. Just as he got up to walk over Ebony walked over and started talking to him. He then stood up walked to the bar and ordered a drink. He sat back down to talk to Ebony. Finally he made his way of to the table and smiled. Ohh??? Is this the new guildy Eb's??? He's such a cutie!! He slured a bit because of his buz but then he turned to a door as Nightken walked in. Ooh boy it's the police... better dump this... Neko poored out his "soda" and pulled out a water bottle and took a sip before sitting down at the table with Ebony and the new guild member.Awww :( Eb's u never told me you changed magic's :( Bast didnt work for yea?? Well it's ok looks like we all have a similar magic. We have a CS wizard* pointed at Roxas* and Space magic* then at Ebony* and Night magic!!! Neko grinned as he finished his sentence and Night walked up to talk to the new Guild member.

Mission Complete:
    C-Rank: 0
    D-Rank: 0

Current Mission(s):

Current Exp:

Nekos Magic:

Neko's Theme:

Neko's Battle Theme:
    Sir Leonard
    Sir Leonard

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Have an Admin as a friend!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Power of Apocalypse
    Cosmic Coins : 15
    Mentor : Eorlund Gray-Mane (Dead)
    Experience : 1,375,256

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ReQuip: Bladestorm
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sir Leonard 22nd March 2013, 11:06 pm

Leonard came down from the second floor, not wearing any of his blades and just dressed normally. He heard Nightken about him doing most of the work around the hall. It was partially true, but not all the time. "Alright Ken, I'll take from here." he said patting his shoulder from behind and smiling at him "A fine job as always, Ken, thanks." he added. He walked near the new member "Hi, I'm Leo, what's your name?" he asked happily. He also saw Ebony and Neko there who came and greeted the new guildmate. "Oh I see you've met Ebony and Neko." pointing at them respectively. "Another Celestial Mage? Heero would be delighted to meet you." he added.

New Born Fairy (Open for Fairy Tail Members) 60684_s
    New Born Fairy (Open for Fairy Tail Members) 2_by_gramcrackers-d66nk5f
    Bladestorm

Younger Self Siggy:
    Heart.less
    Heart.less

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Heart.less 22nd March 2013, 11:22 pm

Ebony introduced her Magic. She uses space magic, a very rare magic. "Wow... You must have worked hard to learn that magic." As soon as Ebony was talking about her magic, a guy in casual clothes approached Roxas. He is Nightken. He was offering a tour around the guild for Roxas. "Um... I guess a tour would be nice." Roxas was about to stand up and follow Nightken until another guild member approached him. He was amazed by Roxas' magic. He added that Roxas, Ebony and his magic are similar to each other. "... I didn't expect this much people to talk to me." As soon as Roxas was about to follow Nightken for the tour, the guildmaster approached Nightken. It seems that the guild master and Nightken talked about giving tours to Roxas. "...." Roxas stayed silent until the guild master talked to him. He introduced himself by the name of Leonard. "Wow... Now the guild master?" Leonard was now giving Roxas the tour around the guild.
    SilverRose
    SilverRose

The Night Fairy

The Night Fairy

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Caine's Descent
    Mentor : Nyx

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Night Magic
    Second Skill: Day Magic
    Third Skill:

Post by SilverRose 22nd March 2013, 11:28 pm

Neko let out a small hiccup as he stood next to Leonard and Roxas. Neko gave Roxas a little playful punch on the shoulder then smiled at him.Kid you joined Fairy Tail! Everyone is family here so of course everyone is gonna talk to ya! Neko turned to look at Ebony. I'll be back in a bit. Im gonna walk with the kid and Leonard. I didnt get a tour when I got here... and even though I know the place I still wanna walk around. Neko turned to face Roxas with a smile. So whats your name kid?

Mission Complete:
    C-Rank: 0
    D-Rank: 0

Current Mission(s):

Current Exp:

Nekos Magic:

Neko's Theme:

Neko's Battle Theme:
    Sir Leonard
    Sir Leonard

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Have an Admin as a friend!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sir Leonard 22nd March 2013, 11:53 pm

Leonard gladly accepted to show Roxas the hall. "Alright, anyone wanna come is welcome to come with us." he said cheerfully with closed eyes smiling. Leonard showed first the lobby, the first thing anyone sees as they enter through the door and at its left was the request board. Pointing at the end of the lobby was the bar where most of the guild's drunkards stay. Or mostly those who want a nice time away from the riot prone lobby. The second floor which was the their next stop, was more luxurious. It was quiet and more comfortable. "This place is for the high ranking members but anyone is welcome to come up here, just not take jobs from its board." he commented. Taking down to the basement, he showed them the archives. A library of books regarding any reference and records of the jobs taken and the members, it also showcased cherished memories as there were picture books from the past. It made Leonard very nostalgic and took a pause on the place before shaking his head and saying "Alright, moving on.". Their next stop was the back of the hall which presented a resort kind of scene complete with beach chairs a pool and tables with umbrellas. There were a few members taking a dip in the pool and the rest sun bathing. "Oh there's more rooms I forgot to show you. Come along, we'll be passing through the outdoor tables and chair for anyone who enjoys the outdoor fresh air and that over there is the souvenir shop." he said walking through those post pointing at them. Finally they got to the other rooms. One was the play room complete with a pool table, bowling alley, and a half court basketball court. Next was the rooms upstairs which was rooms for the family members who stay in the guild, and lastly the infirmary. From that, the tour was complete and they returned to the crowded hall "So how do you like your new home, ROxas?" he asked handing him a drink from the bar.

Bladestorm

Younger Self Siggy:
    Heart.less
    Heart.less

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Heart.less 23rd March 2013, 12:08 am

Leonard took Roxas around the guild. Roxas then just noticed that Neko was with them. "Oh.. I didn't know that you were there." Leonard introduced to Roxas the lobby of the guild. There was also a request board. There was also a bar at the end of the lobby where people mostly get drunk. "I guess I won't be going there for a while." Leonard then took Roxas into the Riot Prone Lobby where it is relaxing and quiet. "I guess this will be my place in the guild." Leonard, Roxas and Neko went upstairs and introduced the High Ranking Members Place. There was a request board where the hard jobs are listed. Leonard warned Roxas to not get any hard requests. "..... I guess It really seems hard." The 3 then went downstairs towards the basement. Roxas saw a lot of books where a lot of information about the guild was listed. "This is a lot of books." There were also books were pictures of the guild's past were pasted. The 3 continued to the back of the guild where there was a mini resort. "Wow... So cool!" They continued through the outdoors. There were tables and chairs and a Souvenir shop. Their next stop was at the room where there was a pool table, bowling alley and a half court basketball court. "Hmm... An Outdoor game In an Indoor." There were also rooms for the family members and an infirmary. The tour was a complete success and they all returned back. "This guild is amazing." It seemed that Roxas will have a good time spending quality times with the guild. Leonard then gave a drink to Roxas. "Thanks..." Roxas gave a bright smile to Leonard and Neko.
    Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Moderator- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Monkey King's Descendant
    Dungeon Tokens : 12
    Mentor : Igneel, & Noheme the Fox
    Experience : 11,106.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fire Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill: Dragon Force
    Third Skill:

Post by Haru-senpai 23rd March 2013, 12:43 am

Heero was leaning on a pillar on the second floor near the railing over looking the first floor of the Guild Hall.

The stronger members of Fairy Tail were few, but they were up on the 2nd Floor with Heero as the new member, Roxas was greeted by just about everyone.

Heero's fur hoodie was over his blue hair, as he blinked slowly, arms crossed as he settled his vision on the new member. He kept his arms crossed, but his eyebrows went up in interest when he noticed the keys at his side. One of them, glimmering gold, just like Gemini's key. A Zodiac Gate. He watched carefully, as one of his own teammates, Ken spoke to him. He couldn't make out what was being said over all the ruckus in the Guild Hall, but he flecked his eyes to Ebony once.

He'd stare at Ebony, basically, his little sister. If he ever had had one. These thoughts eventually lead him to think of his own sister; Alye. He missed her a lot, he hadn't seen her since that fateful day at the mansion. Eventually, Leonard passed Heero and went downstairs. He didn't say anything to the Master, merely watched as he greeted the new member, beginning to give him a tour.

A small, genuine smile appeared on Heero's face as he looked down to the first floor, arms still crossed and hood still raised. He recalled his own first day...it hadn't been so filled with love. He couldn't remove the satisfied look from his face, because he was happy for the new member. The Guild Hall wouldn't be destroyed on his first day.

As Leonard's tour lead the new member upstairs. Heero kept his arms crossed, leaning on the railing and watching the two carefully as they'd come up on the second floor.

He'd make eye contact with the new member, his face pretty emotionless considering his usual personality. They were getting so many new members lately, that Heero had become paranoid about literally everything since the Guild had been destroyed. After all he had re-built this place essentially on his own, with the help of the Construction Crew hired to do so. Of course this had been his punishment from Master Leonard, but still. Fairy Tail was his home, and he'd protect it from any fakes or phonies attempting to join it to further their own means.

Heero watched the two carefully on the second floor, not moving an inch as he simply leaned on the rail with his arms crossed, not bothering to lower his hood and speak as the two finally left the second floor to continue their tour.

"Don't trust em do ya?" another high ranking member of Fairy Tail said from behind Heero on the 2nd floor. Heero didn't even turn to look at him. Just kept his eyes downstairs.

"Not even a little bit." Heero said casually as he watched them step outside to the back patio area.

"Not everyone's out to get us y'know." the older, yet powerful wizard said from behind Heero.

"................." Heero continued to watch as eventually, he came down from the second floor, and began to leave the Guild Hall. Passing by several people who knew him without even saying a word, including his teammate Ken, and his surrogate little sister, Ebony. As he walked through the crowd, he had his hands in his pocket, and fur hoodie over his head from his aviator jacket; moving towards the door silently.

× Bio
    × Magic

New Born Fairy (Open for Fairy Tail Members) Rose

Sir Leonard
    Sir Leonard

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sir Leonard 23rd March 2013, 3:22 am

Roxas thanked them for giving them a tour around the hall "Don't mention it, it's what family's for, right?" he said to him happily as he drank from his own glass that he got from the bar. He then saw Heero nearby, he waved at him gesturing to come over. "Hey Heero, come over. I'd like you to meet Roxas, our new brother! he shouted to him cheerfully.

Bladestorm

Younger Self Siggy:

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 1:40 am