Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Meeting the Guild (Open to all Fairy Tail Members)

Chloe Harken
    Chloe Harken

God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Ariel's Descent
    Position : None
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Cosmic Coins : 30
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Thunder God Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Meeting the Guild (Open to all Fairy Tail Members) Empty Meeting the Guild (Open to all Fairy Tail Members)

Post by Chloe Harken 3rd August 2014, 12:52 pm

Chloe had finally managed to muster her courage and go inside of the guild hall. She had recently bought a small apartment which was barely big enough for herself and her cat. She cautiously entered the hall by opening the door and entering the meeting area. Chloe knew instantly she made a mistake and barely managed to take a few steps forward. With all of the people in that one building she was scared out of her mind. She knew she didn't belong and began to cry inside at how they would all treat her. She had been in the guild for a few days now but doubted anyone noticed her. She never said a word and always sat in the farthest corner of the guild.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Meeting the Guild (Open to all Fairy Tail Members) XgUWmH8
    Add
    Add

The Shadows Paradox

The Shadows Paradox

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Feeling Empty
    Guild : Black rose
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Mentor : Shadow Dragon
    Experience : 300

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Dragon Dynamo
    Second Skill: Hoblah i dont have it
    Third Skill:

Meeting the Guild (Open to all Fairy Tail Members) Empty Re: Meeting the Guild (Open to all Fairy Tail Members)

Post by Add 3rd August 2014, 1:19 pm

Cake,Cake. Primo had been waiting for his cake to be done and then once it had finished primo walked upstairs from his lab and walked into the meeting area and then saw a unfamiliar face. He walked to her and put down the cake.want some cake? Primo Sat down and looked at the gloves. Primo looked up and said to her,"cool,nice to meet you,I'm primo.
    Chloe Harken
    Chloe Harken

God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Meeting the Guild (Open to all Fairy Tail Members) Empty Re: Meeting the Guild (Open to all Fairy Tail Members)

Post by Chloe Harken 3rd August 2014, 1:55 pm

Chloe became instantly flustered and started walking in the other direction, full of embarrassment. She began to make her way to the corner where she usually sat as she began to drip water from her emotions. Eventually she sat down, hoping people won't try to hurt her.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Developer/GFX Artist- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- God Slayer- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Reaper's Touch
    Guild : Meliora Vitae
    Experience : 587

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Sunstorm Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aiden Ainsley 3rd August 2014, 5:40 pm

Lance was walking through Magnolia rather happily today. He entered the guild hall and saw Primo talking to a girl who got flustered and walked away from him. He walked over to Primo with a smirk "Nice try but whatever you said to her... she is obviously shy..." he said as he patted Primo on the shoulder and made his way to the back of the guild were she was sitting. He sat down in front of her with a warm and gentle smile "Hey there." he said gently as he held out his hand "My names Lance and its nice to meet you." he said with a calm voice as he grinned.

Chloe Harken
    Chloe Harken

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chloe Harken 3rd August 2014, 5:54 pm

"Hello.... my name is Chloe...." she said cautiously as she looked down with embarrassment as water began to drip from her body. She was already scared and talking to this person was making it worse. She knew who she didn't belong and knew she was looked down on. It seemed so weird that she was never seen but she really was a member.

Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Developer/GFX Artist- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- God Slayer- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aiden Ainsley 3rd August 2014, 6:18 pm

Lance smiled "Nice to meet you Chloe!" He said with a smile as he saw her getting scared. He let out a chuckle "You know you remind me of myself when I was younger..." he told her with a warm but gentle chuckle "You dont have to be scared or shy around me... I am not going to hurt you..." he said as he looked over at the approaching little cat girl "Ah Hey Lea." he said with a smile as the cat girl sat beside him "Dad, you are always meeting new people..." she said with a laugh as Lance chuckled "yes I am..." he muttered as he looked at the Chloe "Chloe this is my daughter Lea." he said with a grin.

Chloe Harken
    Chloe Harken

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chloe Harken 3rd August 2014, 6:26 pm

Chloe instantly became scared at all of the people around her. Chloe just kinda tried to sink into the background as her eyes roamed and tried to not see all of the people. She looked at the girl and man before her and said, "Hello...Lea" she said quietly and cautiously as she began to suck in the water from a cup. (As in dragon slayer power suck up)

Add
    Add

The Shadows Paradox

The Shadows Paradox

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Add 3rd August 2014, 7:58 pm

Primo watched the three talk to each other as he stood up and ate some cake. He then walked to them and then Sat down with them to talk for a little bit. Primo had not that great talking skills so he tried to make an attempt to speak and said looking into her eyes,"I'm not gonna hurt you,no need to be shy Chloe. Primo saw her eyes and found her he had saw her name and then looked at lance.,"Sup Lance.He now was linked with the people around him,lance,Chloe,and lea.
    Sybil
    Sybil

The Star Child

The Star Child

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Weapon of Apocalypse Wielder- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Comet
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 39
    Experience : 5,657.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Star Child
    Second Skill: Arc of Time
    Third Skill:

Post by Sybil 3rd August 2014, 10:15 pm

Rita quickly threw her hands against the young girls shoulders and let out a "Boo." The girl would likely flinch or even piss herself in the process, If either of those were to happen Rita would let out a sly chuckle. "I had you scared there for a second didn't I." She assumed with a smirk. Rita quickly navigated her way around the seat and sat down in a chair beside the shy water mage, being careful not to sit to close. The last thing Rita wanted to do was cause her discomfort.

She waved across the table at Lance, Lea, and Primo...A rather interesting bunch might she add. Her head tilted back in the girls direction. "I heard you are new around here... Chloe was it?" Rita mentioned, comfortably leaning back in her seat. Rita's gaze stuck to her...She could not help but be intrigued. The girl possessed an air that reminded Rita very much of herself when she first joined. shy, soft spoken, and even frightened.

Chloe Harken
    Chloe Harken

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chloe Harken 4th August 2014, 6:01 am

"Eek!" Chloe said as Rita's hands went on her shoulders. In that moment she instantly screamed and ran straight to below the table and hid there. She was now completely soaked from the stress and embarrassment she was feeling. She seemed to be crying a little bit as thoughts rushed through her head about whats going to happen to her with all of these new people.

Add
    Add

The Shadows Paradox

The Shadows Paradox

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Add 4th August 2014, 7:58 am

... Primo was speechless at Rita's a scare and then stood up with flames in his eye. Primo smack Rita on the back of the head and then saidWtf,she's shy." Primo went under the table and said,"I'll show you something cool. You won't be scared at all. Primo took Chloes hand and showed her the universe at was sunrise ands sunset planets and starts and then let go. Primo smiled and then waited to see what she would say.
    Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aiden Ainsley 4th August 2014, 9:18 am

Lance blushed when Rita came "H -Hey Rita..." He muttered as he saw Primo slap Rita in the back of the head then do serving weird to the new girl. Lance had gotten pissed when he touched Rita and had a feint black aura growing around him.

Once Primo started to talk again he grabbed Promos wrist hand squeezed it hard as he dug his nails into Promos wrist "You want to lay another fucking finger on Rita?" He asked as he blinked and came to.

He let go of Primos arm with a sigh as he looked at Chloe "Sorry you had to see that..." He said as he bowed his head to both Primo and Chloe in apology.

Sybil
    Sybil

The Star Child

The Star Child

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Weapon of Apocalypse Wielder- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Comet
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 39
    Experience : 5,657.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Star Child
    Second Skill: Arc of Time
    Third Skill:

Post by Sybil 4th August 2014, 7:24 pm

Rita shot the little fireball, Primo, a menacing glare. He had made quite the mistake, Smacking a higher up mage out of the blue like that... She was well aware that the kid was shy. Rita had kept her distance, been gentle with her words- Yeah she gave her a bit of a scare in the process...But it was all in good fun. Primo had followed her beneath the table and well...sorta did something that didn't make sense.

Rita put her palm to her forehead with annoyance and huffed sigh, an anime smoke puff leaving her mouth with the breath comically.

She picked up Primo by the back of the collar, and drug him out from under the table, throwing him back into his seat. She peeked back under the table at Chloe "I thought that you would be the type to leak yourself when you were scared but wasn't exactly what i meant." Rita said, examining the puddle that she was bathing in. Rita didn't even wait for the girls response and drug her out from under the table. She wasted no time and wrapped her in a dry towel as she sat her back down. "Just breathe, kid." Rita ordered gently.

"And as for you-" Rita said as she whirled around to face Lance. "Just- Eh...Just play nice." she said dully and annoyed, sitting back down in her seat. Rita coughed as if to clear her throat as she faced Chloe. "Like I was saying, You've decided to join the family huh?" Rita repeated herself in a positive and welcoming tone.

Chloe Harken
    Chloe Harken

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chloe Harken 4th August 2014, 7:45 pm

Chloe let out a small shriek at all the people crowding her but seemed to calm down a little when Rita was talking to her. She smiled and said, "I already did leak myself and I don't need a towel." Chloe said as she handed the towel back to Rita. With one snap of her finger she was dry and all the water was made into vapor. And i didn't choose to join, Fairy Tail saved my life. My name's Chloe" Chloe said as she was beginning to get more comfortable around all these people.

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 6:24 pm