Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Warrior meets Knight(Private:Zhufeng and Kihia/Social)

Kihia
    Kihia

Pretty as a peach 1

Pretty as a peach 1

Administrator- Moderator- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Bloodline of the Frozen Armor
    Position : None
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Iarok Kaloka (deceased)
    Experience : 337.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ice Make Magic
    Second Skill: Crystal Make Magic
    Third Skill:

Warrior meets Knight(Private:Zhufeng and Kihia/Social) Empty Warrior meets Knight(Private:Zhufeng and Kihia/Social)

Post by Kihia 22nd April 2014, 10:35 am

Kihia was sitting at the end of the bar trying to remain out of sight. He sat there listening to what all was going on in the guild hall while slowly eating a cheeseburger that he had ordered. He had gotten back to the guild hall the day before from the job in Beanstalk village, and he made sure he didn't talk to many people yesterday, as he turned in his report and immediately went to his dorm to treat his wounds. Kihia sighed, although most of the bandages were underneath his clothing the bandages on his neck still showed. He looked over at Icarus that was leaning against the bar next to him, and nodded, Even though I may have gotten injured, he will appreciate that I am trying my best to fulfill his wishes... Kihia then looked back at his meal, and took another bite out of it,

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Warrior meets Knight(Private:Zhufeng and Kihia/Social) Kihisi10
    Warrior meets Knight(Private:Zhufeng and Kihia/Social) 17496c10
    EXP:350/1200

Themes:
    ZhuFeng
    ZhuFeng

The First Kenpachi

The First Kenpachi

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Warrior's Heart
    Guild : Garou Knights
    Mentor : Master Zheng Mao
    Experience : 1287.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Requip: The Warrior
    Second Skill: Metamorphosis Magic
    Third Skill:

Warrior meets Knight(Private:Zhufeng and Kihia/Social) Empty Re: Warrior meets Knight(Private:Zhufeng and Kihia/Social)

Post by ZhuFeng 22nd April 2014, 11:22 am

Zhu sighed as he walked into the bar area once more. He was tired and had a long day so now he needed to unwind and the bar was the place he could do it. He enjoyed watching other people and simply letting them go about whatever it was that they wanted to while he just sat there drinking and watching. It was something that relaxed him.

On this day however he saw something that couldn't help but catch his eye. Zhu noticed Kihia at the bar eating away, and from the looks of him he seemed pretty roughed up. Zhu and Kihia had never met officially, but that didn't stop Zhu from hearing about the way this Ice Mage walked around with a giant weapon all the time. Zhu had to admit the weapon looked very nice, but it was still a bit odd to him. As he sat down close to Kihia and took a sip from the drink the barkeep had just placed in front of him he looked to Kihia and spoke "Rough job huh?"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Character Info:
    Kihia
    Kihia

Pretty as a peach 1

Pretty as a peach 1

Administrator- Moderator- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Warrior meets Knight(Private:Zhufeng and Kihia/Social) Empty Re: Warrior meets Knight(Private:Zhufeng and Kihia/Social)

Post by Kihia 22nd April 2014, 11:36 am

Kihia was taken aback from the fellow Guild member asking him a question, He looked at the guild member, studying him for a moment before replying. "Yeah it was," Kihia had seen this guild member on multiple occasions, although he had never caught his name. He stared at the guild member for a few more seconds and then said, "I don't believe we have been introduced to each other.... my name is Kihia....what is yours?" Kihia wasn't entirely sure on what magic this fellow guild member used, but he could tell that had a good deal of experience, from his observations.

Themes:
    ZhuFeng
    ZhuFeng

The First Kenpachi

The First Kenpachi

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by ZhuFeng 22nd April 2014, 2:35 pm

Zhu smiled softly to himself as he noticed Kihia looking at him. As he kept staring and eventually introduced himself Zhu spoke "First it's not nice to stare. I know I only have one eye, but still no need to stare at it." his sly smile giving away that he wasn't really upset or thought he was staring at it. He took another drink and spoke once more "As for introductions you're right we haven't been properly introduced, but I know well who you are Kihia. My name is Zhu Feng, but please call me Zhu. I'm a requip mage." he said the last bit pulling up Iron claw letting the blade rest on the bar counter. This action caused one mage to scurry away rather quickly.

Zhu looked Kihia over once more "So what job would give you such a wound. I assume there are more hidden away am I right?"

Character Info:
    Kihia
    Kihia

Pretty as a peach 1

Pretty as a peach 1

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kihia 22nd April 2014, 2:59 pm

Kihia looked down at his plate, and took a bite of his hamburger. Kihia wasn't looking at Zhu's eye but understood what Zhu Feng meant. Kihia had noticed Zhu Fengs smile, he also gently smiled and thought, The old man did warn me about that habit... Kihia turned his attention to Zhu Fengs weapon that he had placed on the bar, admiring the craftsmanship on it. Kihia ignored the mage who ran away at the sight of Zhu Fengs weapon and responded to his question, "I took the job for Beanstalk village, their crops had a...interesting parasite...problem..." Kihia stopped for a moment, hesitating on whether or not he would answer Zhu Fengs second question. After a bit Kihia very quietly responded, "You may be right about that..." Kihia kept staring at his half eaten hamburger, he didn't want to tell him how he got the wounds, I don't want him or anyone else to know about that spell right now... even though they are my companions... Kihia then turned to Zhu Feng and asked, "What jobs have you taken up recently?" attempting to shift the discussion another direction.

Themes:
    ZhuFeng
    ZhuFeng

The First Kenpachi

The First Kenpachi

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by ZhuFeng 22nd April 2014, 5:00 pm

Zhu watched Kihia as he spoke and continued his investigation. He thought that his little joke had worked and so the ice was broken. He couldn’t help but chuckle again as he thought about this. When he heard that Kihia had taken the beanstalk job and Zhu couldn’t help but nod his head lightly “I remember that mission. I took that one as my second job…the clothes I used still smell awful. As for other missions well I played chef just recently for some upscale party. It was rather interesting, but not exactly what I had wanted to use my vast knowledge of edged weapons on. I am looking for a good mission to really test my mettle in though. For now however I’m relaxing.” as soon as he finished talking he pulled Iron Claw out of its sheath and a sharpening stone from his pocket and he began to simply sharpen the ringed blade while sitting at the bar. This caused yet another random member to flee from the bar.

Character Info:
    Kihia
    Kihia

Pretty as a peach 1

Pretty as a peach 1

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kihia 22nd April 2014, 5:18 pm

Kihia formed a faint smiled as Zhu Feng spoke about his recent jobs, he had always enjoyed hearing stories from his companions. He took another bite of his cheeseburger, after a moment Kihia said, "It is always good to find a time to relax, all the training in the world is no good if your mind and body is too fatigued to use it..." He waited a moment, wondering again if he will ever be able to withstand the repercussions of using that spell. After a moment Kihia turned to Zhu Feng and asked "What kind of magical weapons do you own?"

Themes:
    ZhuFeng
    ZhuFeng

The First Kenpachi

The First Kenpachi

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by ZhuFeng 22nd April 2014, 5:33 pm

Zhu thought about it and then looked down at Iron claw that was in his hands still being sharpened. The question was a bit odd for him as he had never really given it much thought before, but he simply shrugged and spoke "Well most of the magic weapons I own are pole arms, or something other than your typical swords. Pole-arms, a boomerang, a blade staff, a kusarigama, some glaives, and a pair of axes. I find and obtain more weapons all the time. I don't like being a one trick pony after all."

Character Info:
    Kihia
    Kihia

Pretty as a peach 1

Pretty as a peach 1

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kihia 22nd April 2014, 5:58 pm

Kihia had finished eating his cheeseburger as he listened to Zhu Feng. He started to get up, as he did Kihia said "Being able to adapt and change your fighting style is always useful...." he paused for a moment to think,  "I would like to have practice sparring sessions with you every now and then if you would also like to. I enjoy being able to practice the various pole arm fighting styles I know." He picked Icarus up and rested it on its usual place on his right shoulder. Kihia then turned to Zhu Feng and said, "It was nice meeting you Zhu, I hope to be able to see you in a fight one day... It might make a interesting learning experience. I need to go and change my bandages, I hope the rest of your day goes well." Kihia turned and started walking towards the hallway that lead to the men's dorms. As he did, a gentle smile formed on his face, Maybe joining this guild wasn't a bad idea after all...

Themes:
    ZhuFeng
    ZhuFeng

The First Kenpachi

The First Kenpachi

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by ZhuFeng 22nd April 2014, 6:08 pm

Zhu nodded his head lightly smiling "We can spar whenever you wish. I am always happy to help a new comrade become a much stronger warrior." As he finished sharpening Iron Fang he put it back in its sheath and the sharpening stone back in his pocket. As Kihia stood up to leave Zhu stood up as a sign of respect and as he tied his blade back to his belt and he nodded his head lightly "It was a pleasure to meet you as well Kihia. If you ever wish to go on a mission with me all you need do is ask. Gods speed in your recovery." Once Kihia left the bar Zhu sat back down with a smile. He would have to keep an eye on Kihia in the future.

Character Info:

Current date/time is 29th April 2024, 6:08 am