Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Finding A Lion, Obtaining a Wolf

RyoKnetegawa
    RyoKnetegawa

Car King Saint

Car King Saint

Knight VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- S-Rank- Character History!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Conqueror's Courage
    Position : Saint of Fate
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Amelia
    Experience : 250,981

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Combo Card Magic
    Second Skill: Blood Master Maic
    Third Skill:

Finding A Lion, Obtaining a Wolf Empty Finding A Lion, Obtaining a Wolf

Post by RyoKnetegawa 9th April 2014, 3:12 pm

Job: Find The Little Lion!
    Player Requirements: 3 mages max. 20 post minimum. 250 words per post min.
    Job Requirements: Must have at least one C rank mage, Find and return the lion cub unharmed.
    Job Location: Serene Cliff
    Job Description: "Yo! I'm searching for my cute cub of a lion! I was wondering if you can help me. He's orange with a brown mane. I love my little Scotty to death, but he's lost! Last time I saw him we were taking a nap at the serene cliffs when I woke up he was gone. I don't know anyone else to turn to. One last things he loves onions! Don't judge my pet cub! Well please notify me if you find him. I miss him greatly. -Yu"
    Enemies:
    Weak- the Ha-abwera Beetle; a special beetle found near the cliffs that devour other insects. They are normal sized beetles, but their pincers are strong enough to draw blood and come in large swarms. They appear to be intelligent and work as a group, often performing ambushes or flanks on targets that have the main group pushed back.
    Normal- Raptor; giant meat eating birds that circle the forest and cliffs. Will eat anything large enough for it to get its talons on.
    Strong- Great White Moose: A rare creature hardly ever seen, but not to be mistaken for an Albino Moose. The antlers it grows are pure white, as well as hacing white stripe flowing down its back. It is seriously territorial and will either crush trespassors to death or charge them off of the cliff. It has been known to knock down small heavy armored vehicles like a wrecking ball and keep going.
    Reward: 1500 Jewels

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Finding A Lion, Obtaining a Wolf Au9DYh5
    Ryo's Info:

Books I've Written:
    RyoKnetegawa
    RyoKnetegawa

Car King Saint

Car King Saint

Knight VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- S-Rank- Character History!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Finding A Lion, Obtaining a Wolf Empty Re: Finding A Lion, Obtaining a Wolf

Post by RyoKnetegawa 9th April 2014, 3:29 pm

Ryo sighed as he started his ascent up the cliff. He had heard of the area he was in before, and wasn’t all that surprised to find it was the subject of his current mission. He had to locate and return a little lost Lion cub. This lion was a bit unusual as the one who had hired Ryo had told him that the lion cub loved onions. This was a very confusing thing to Ryo, but he wasn’t in the position to argue, but he wondered why he was working so hard for a rather small pay out. Still hopefully this mission would be worth all of the effort.

As he stopped at what he could see was rather sturdy ground he looked around smiling. The picture was very serene and beautiful. He took a moment to admire the scenery, but once that moment was done he continued about his way trying to find out where this little Lion had gone. He reached into a bag he had brought with him along with a cage he had also brought along. He began to peel the onion he had pulled out of the bag hoping the cub would come to the scent. He placed the onion in the cage and set the cage down near a tree. He repeated this process with a few more to help give the trap more appeal. He then peeled three of them and put them back in the bag so he could carry them on his person. It was at this point that he heard the loud yelp of another creature. He rushed to the sound thinking it was the cub he was looking for.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Ryo's Info:

Books I've Written:
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 9th April 2014, 3:29 pm

The member 'RyoKnetegawa' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Finding A Lion, Obtaining a Wolf WeakMonster
    RyoKnetegawa
    RyoKnetegawa

Car King Saint

Car King Saint

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by RyoKnetegawa 9th April 2014, 4:08 pm

As Ryo rushed to the sound he came upon a section of the cliff that was a far more rocky terrain. He looked carefully around to see that a small swarm of beetles had cornered another creature. The creature they had cornered was a canine looking creature. Out of its upper jaw it had two very elongated canines that poked out of its mouth, on its head and down the first part of its back there were several nubs of what might've been bones sticking up beyond its brown, and tan fur. It was injured one leg was bleeding, and it was doing its best to put up a scary defense.

The bugs weren’t deterred by this at all, and this worried Ryo as with these creatures and how big they looked to be it would be easy for them to kill the pup. Ryo wasn’t having it not while he lived would he let some poor creature die without a proper chance to defend itself. He sent his hands to his element and uses decks. He drew a card from each and he looked at them smirking wickedly. The fates smiled on his task here and he quickly drew six playing cards.

He was ready “Lightning Strike!” with a swipe of the cards through the air six bolts of lightning emerged from the spell circle. All of which controlled by Ryo flew towards the beetles as they struck in six separate bolts and spread lightning around where they struck the beetles had no escape and the small swarm was struck as one.

95/100% mana remaining
    Lighting Strike Cool Down begin
    Bugs stunned for one post each

Last edited by RyoKnetegawa on 9th April 2014, 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ryo's Info:

Books I've Written:
    RyoKnetegawa
    RyoKnetegawa

Car King Saint

Car King Saint

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by RyoKnetegawa 9th April 2014, 6:43 pm

Ryo smirked as he drew his hand from his three decks filling out his hand of eight rather quickly. He looked at the cards in his hand and smirked. These were all relatively decent cards, and he could use them all. He looked to the pup who was still too petrified to move anywhere or do anything other than stand there whimpering and licking its wounded leg. This was perfectly fine with Ryo seeing as the bugs were the things he wanted to have dealt with as soon as possible. He pulled up his earth element card and his melee black card as he ran over to the insects. “Attack Combo: Earth Mallet!” the cards formed a great one handed mallet made of earth. He lifted the mallet and smashed a bunch of the insects. Another raise and he smashed even more of them. He continued his whack-a-mole game until all of the mallets were smashed under his hammer.

He smiled and nodded his head lightly in triumph as he had managed to kill all of the bugs. He had to remind himself to give himself a present for creating a spell that could immobilize creatures, and people. As he stood above the dead insects he let his earth mallet drop from his hands. As it hit the ground it turned back into the earth that it was made from. Ryo couldn’t help but be grateful that the mallet lasted as long as it had in the first place. He looked to the little canine pup wondering just what it was, but he wasn’t too concerned.

85/100% Mana
    1/9 Lightning cool down
    Attack Combo Cool down start
    6/8 CIH (Cards In Hand)

Last edited by RyoKnetegawa on 9th April 2014, 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ryo's Info:

Books I've Written:
    RyoKnetegawa
    RyoKnetegawa

Car King Saint

Car King Saint

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by RyoKnetegawa 9th April 2014, 6:57 pm

Now with the battle done Ryo was free to do whatever he wanted. He looked to the pup that was still very scared, and didn’t move a muscle. Ryo tucked the cards he still had left into his back pocket and he moved very slowly towards the little pup looking as friendly as he possibly could. As he neared the pup he spoke very softly to it “Hello there little one. It’s okay I am here to help you.” The pup whimpered a bit louder as he got closer, but it didn’t move and it didn’t try to run from him.

Finally, he was close enough to touch it he knelt down carefully and reached into the small rocky space where the pup was hiding. The pup snapped at him and bit his hand. He smiled as he felt just how young the pup was as its teeth couldn’t even penetrate his skin very well. He grabbed the pup by the scruff of its neck and carefully pulled it out of the space. As the pup was freed Ryo could see just how bad his wound was. The top part of his front right leg was chewed to hell, almost no fur left, and several holes where blood was oozing out.

Ryo quickly sat down and pulled out the medical kit he had brought with him. He was glad that he brought it just in case the little lion cub was hurt. True he couldn’t help it if the cub got hurt before he got there; he still had to be ready to patch it up. Like he was about to do with this little pup.

85/100%
    2/9 Lightning Cool down
    1/2 Attack Cool down
    6/8 CIH

Ryo's Info:

Books I've Written:
    RyoKnetegawa
    RyoKnetegawa

Car King Saint

Car King Saint

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by RyoKnetegawa 11th April 2014, 10:57 am

Ryo pulled out some bandages, a roll of fabric to wrap the wound in, a safety pin to secure the dressings, and finally some ointment to prevent infection. He applied the ointment to the pup’s injured leg being as careful as he possibly could be, but of course despite this the little pup was still feeling the pain and it whimpered and yelped softly as he applied the ointment. Ryo smiled at the pup nodding his head “Shh it’s okay little guy. I’m here to help you. Don’t worry. I’m almost finished with this. Then I can move onto the actual bandages.”

True to his words he finished with the ointment and then began to bandage up the wound with his bandages. Once the wound was completely covered in bandages he began to wrap it in the cloth putting the safety pin inside of it in order to keep it from unraveling as the pup moved. The pup didn’t like the wraps and it whimpered softly trying to get the bandage off of its leg, but Ryo smiled softly shaking his head in mock disapproval “No. It needs to stay on there or you won’t get better. It’s okay don’t worry about it.”

90/100%
    3/9 Lightning Cool down
    2/2 Attack Cool down
    6/8 CIH

Ryo's Info:

Books I've Written:
    RyoKnetegawa
    RyoKnetegawa

Car King Saint

Car King Saint

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by RyoKnetegawa 15th April 2014, 11:20 am

Ryo thought more about this Wolf pup and if it was alone in the wilderness then it wasn’t very likely that it had parents anywhere to keep track of it. He couldn’t leave a young pup like this to suffer alone. That is at the point where he made up his mind. He was going to keep this little pup and take care of him the best he possibly could. He heard that some Wizards kept pets as both simple companions and that they could even have animals that would accompany them in battle. He thought that this was the destiny of the little Dire Wolf Pup in his arms.

As he stood up and began to walk back to the trap he had set for the little lion cub he began to think of names he could use for his new pet. He wondered what he could possibly name a dire wolf that would do it justice to not only its species, but also to the power that it would hold in the future. He thought and thought as long as he possibly could before he looked around at the cliff around him and a smile emerged on his face.

He looked to the little pup in his arms and smiled “I shall name you Gora. It is a foreign word for Mountain. You not only come from a mountain, but you are also as strong as one. Or rather you will be in the future. Your name will show this.” Gora looked up at Ryo and barked softly apparently showing that it liked its new name.

90/100%
    4/9 Lightning Cool down
    6/8 CIH

Ryo's Info:

Books I've Written:
    RyoKnetegawa
    RyoKnetegawa

Car King Saint

Car King Saint

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by RyoKnetegawa 15th April 2014, 1:25 pm

Ryo smiled softly nodding his head in approval as he looked at his new pet. He gently pet Gora’s head fondly as he arrived at the location of the trap he had set. Sadly however there was no sign anywhere of the little lion cub that Ryo was trying to find and return to its owner. He sighed heavily as he continued to walk around trying to find the cub. He looked down at Gora who was in his hands and gently set him down on the ground “Are you capable of walking?” he asked the baby Dire Wolf. Gora looked down at the ground and carefully put his paw down trying to test it. After a few more moments of testing Gora put its paw down on the ground confidently.

He smiled softly nodding his head “I am very glad that you aren’t too injured. Well my boy I’m counting on your amazing nose. If you can find anything that smells of onions then I would like you to follow after it.” He pulled out an onion and held it up. Gora sniffed it whimpering and wining at how bad the scent was to his extremely sensitive nose. He then turned his head away from it and began to sniff around looking for another scent that was just like it. He began to walk towards the cage, but he turned back and sniffed to another place following after it. He sniffed Ryo’s bag and simply just walked away sniffing out even more scents.

90/100%
    5/9 Lightning Cool down
    6/8 CIH

Ryo's Info:

Books I've Written:
    RyoKnetegawa
    RyoKnetegawa

Car King Saint

Car King Saint

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by RyoKnetegawa 15th April 2014, 2:11 pm

Ryo smiled and followed after Gora without a moment of hesitation. The pair of them continued to travel around the cliff doing their best to avoid falling and getting hurt. As they continued to look around the area around them it was clear that not many creatures could or would be able to live around the cliff. He wasn’t sure exactly what he was going to do, but he was going to find the little lion cub if he could even figure out where the lion cub could even go. Thankfully however he had the great nose of a Dire Wolf at his disposal.

He followed after Gora with a soft smile “You’re very good boy.” He walked after Gora stepping very carefully seeing as how he didn’t really know how this mission would’ve turned out before he met Gora. As they continued on however Ryo was starting to lose hope that this little lion cub was even alive. Still he wasn’t going to give up looking for the little lion cub. As they continued to walk through the cliff he couldn’t help but smile enjoying himself a lot more now.

The pair continued to walk and travel for a few hours before they finally sat down and rested. Gora walked over and climbed into Ryo’s lap. Ryo laughed softly as he took his hat off and placed it on Gora’s head. The hat fell down and covered Gora’s eyes, but this caused Ryo to simply laugh. As he took it back and put it on his head he whipped his gaze back towards the sound of something else in the bushes.

90/100%
    6/9 Lightning Cool down
    6/8 CIH

Ryo's Info:

Books I've Written:
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 15th April 2014, 2:11 pm

'Monster Dice' :
    Finding A Lion, Obtaining a Wolf NormalMonster
    RyoKnetegawa
    RyoKnetegawa

Car King Saint

Car King Saint

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by RyoKnetegawa 15th April 2014, 2:28 pm

He was slightly wrong however as it wasn’t from the bushes it was from the forest canopy. From it came a great bird that flew directly at Ryo and Gora. Ryo quickly tucked Gora in his shirt and rolled away as carefully as he possibly could. Gora didn’t whimper or yelp so it was clear that he wasn’t hurt in the roll. This was a very good thing for Ryo as he didn’t want anything bad to happen to him now that he was in Ryo’s care. Ryo whipped around to see the Raptor come flying back towards him. He quickly whipped out his cards. He pulled them out and quickly drew two more playing cards. When he was ready he leapt backwards.

He smiled and threw the wind element card, one of his enhancement cards, and three of the four playing cards “Projectile Cards!” The cards flew in the air before they split and multiplied. All ten of these cards struck the raptor in various places. The beast gave out a complaining caw of pain as it landed on the ground trying to recoup from the hit it took. Ryo didn’t stop there he quickly pulled out the six remaining cards from his playing card deck. He smirked and threw them down on the ground throwing all six cards within the spell circle to complete it. He looked up at the raptor with a smirk “Prayer Fountain! Six point strike!” From each of the playing cards emerged a torrent of water. Each of these flew and struck towards the raptor the combined force hitting the bird with all it’s might.

85/100%
    Begin Projectile cool down, and Prayer fountain cool down
    7/9 Lightning Cool down
    6/8 CIH

Ryo's Info:

Books I've Written:
    RyoKnetegawa
    RyoKnetegawa

Car King Saint

Car King Saint

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by RyoKnetegawa 15th April 2014, 2:59 pm

Ryo looked at the Raptor as it fell down. He wasn’t surprised as it was struck head on with two of his attacks. Each multiple strike counted as a D rank hit all on its own anyway, and thus six water strikes and eight card strikes were capable of hurting the Raptor very much. As the Raptor fell Ryo walked over to it smiling softly. He looked down at it and stomped his heel into the bird’s throat as hard as he possibly could. He heard a very satisfying snap and he smiled now that his prey was dead. He reached into his shirt and pulled Gora out with a smile “Well boy. We have lunch. I hope you enjoy yourself.” He sat down and began to pluck the raptor. He looked at a few of the long wing feathers and he couldn’t help but smile.

He pulled them off and put a few of them in the band of his hat looking down at Gora nodding his head lightly “Well then my friend let me go ahead and cook this up and then we can eat.” He prepared a fire pit and began to actually start a fire. He even roasted it on a spit and continued to cook it taking his time to make sure that it was properly prepared. It took him a bit of time in order to cook it, but once it was finished he pulled off a leg for Gora and gave it to him. Gora descended upon the meat as hungrily as he possibly could.

85/100%
    1/5 Projectile Cards
    1/7 Prayer Fountain
    8/9 Lightning Cool down

Ryo's Info:

Books I've Written:
    RyoKnetegawa
    RyoKnetegawa

Car King Saint

Car King Saint

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by RyoKnetegawa 15th April 2014, 4:17 pm

Ryo couldn’t help but smile as he was sitting there enjoying his meal. He looked over to Gora smiling softly to himself. The pair of them continued to eat enjoying the time they could rest. As they continued to rest Ryo thought about where the lion cub could possibly be. The pair of them continued to rest for another hour and finally he stood up dusting himself off. He looked over to Gora with a soft smile on his face. “Well boy let’s go ahead and get going.” Gora barked and began to sniff about once more. The both of them needed to find the little Lion Cub before too long.

Gora once more began to lead the way using his canine sense of smell in order to track the scent of onions. It was true that some things were stained of the scent of onions, but the little lion cub must reek of it as the owner said that the Lion loved onions and thus by its love of onions was the hope that Ryo could find the creature. The pair continued to follow the scent of the onions only managing to wind up even deeper in the cliff’s forest than Ryo thought was smart. Still he supposed that he would obviously be able to find his way back to the guild hall if he had Gora by his side. This was what he loved more than anything, and he was going to get it done as soon as he could.

85/100%
    2/5 Projectile Cards
    2/7 Prayer Fountain
    9/9 Lightning Cool down

Ryo's Info:

Books I've Written:
    RyoKnetegawa
    RyoKnetegawa

Car King Saint

Car King Saint

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by RyoKnetegawa 15th April 2014, 6:48 pm

Ryo sighed softly as the day continued to drag on. He wasn’t going to quit despite this however as he had to get the mission complete otherwise Sabertooth would look bad. He couldn’t allow that to happen to his guild and certainly not to this little Lion Cub. Gora stiffened up and suddenly took off running into the foliage of the forest. Ryo blinked in surprise and was quick to follow after him not wanting to let Gora get away from him. He smiled softly as he kept running after Gora he felt a soft spark in his heart the same spark he felt when he was around Ian.

The sudden thought of Ian brought blush to his face and warm feelings to his heart. He smiled fondly as he gently put his hand over his heart and looked down at it nodding his head lightly. He would have to remind himself that he would have to spend time with Ian soon enough. Perhaps something fun between the pair of them. Still he wasn’t going to let the thoughts of love interfere with his mind and mission. He looked to see Gora sniffing around a location that was in a small tree alcove. Gora walked inside and began to sniff around even more. He clearly wanted to find whatever he was tracking. As he continued to sniff Ryo couldn’t help but look around the tree spotting a few strands of golden hair. He smiled softly as he picked it up and looked over it “Gotcha…maybe..”

85/100%
    3/5 Projectile Cards
    3/7 Prayer Fountain

Ryo's Info:

Books I've Written:
    RyoKnetegawa
    RyoKnetegawa

Car King Saint

Car King Saint

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by RyoKnetegawa 15th April 2014, 7:29 pm

As Ryo looked down at Gora he smiled softly nodding his lightly “Well then Gora you figured out the scent yet?” Inside of the tree hollow Gora was lying down and napping. Ryo’s eyes went as wide as could be he had no idea what to do at this point. He simply shook his head lightly and sat down with his back against the tree sighing softly to himself “Well I do suppose you are just a puppy after all. I guess that it makes sense that you have to take naps from time to time. Well go ahead and rest up for the time being. We have some time still anyway. This hair looks rather new here so I don’t see why there has to be any real hurry. The cub is obviously still around here.”

As he continued to sit down and rest against the tree he couldn’t help but pull out his Tarot cards. He shuffled the deck and began to look around trying to discern the location of the Lion Cub. He continued to look over the tarot cards and finally he smiled nodding his head in approval “Good. The cub is not hurt. That’s very good to know after all I won’t get paid if the little cub is injured.” He finally seemed to relax and he leaned his head back tipping his hat in front of his face as he tucked the Tarot deck back into its deck box. He looked to Gora with another smile nodding his head once “Well then once you wake up then we can go.”

85/100%
    4/5 Projectile Cards
    4/7 Prayer Fountain

Ryo's Info:

Books I've Written:
    RyoKnetegawa
    RyoKnetegawa

Car King Saint

Car King Saint

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by RyoKnetegawa 15th April 2014, 8:18 pm

After another hour or so of rest Ryo shot awake blinking and looking around as he tried to figure out what happened to him. He smiled softly as he realized he had taken a nap. He suddenly shook his head in anger smacking himself as he realized just what that meant. He had fallen asleep on the job, that was something that was truly unforgiveable. He quickly stood up and looked to the hole where Gora was still taking his nap. Ryo sighed and stood up “Gora! Come on Gora I need you to wake up.” Gora yawned as he began to stir inside of the tree hollow.

A few moments passed before he stood up and began to stretch himself out. Once he got up Ryo smiled “Gora I need you to keep using your nose to find the scent where onions come from the strongest okay? Can you do that for me please?” Gora barked a few times as he began to sniff around once more. He was clearly trying his best to track the scent that Ryo had asked him too in order to find the little lion cub. He began to chase another scent and followed after him the best he could. Gora was still rather quick for being injured, but it was a rather nice thing to see. Clearly Dire wolves had a speedy recovery time, and that was a very useful thing to have especially given that Gora was to be Ryo’s Battle partner in the future.

95/100%
    5/5 Projectile Cards
    5/7 Prayer Fountain

Ryo's Info:

Books I've Written:
    RyoKnetegawa
    RyoKnetegawa

Car King Saint

Car King Saint

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by RyoKnetegawa 15th April 2014, 8:53 pm

As the pair of them continued to travel into the forest with Gora leading the pair of them deeper in, he was going to track the Lion Cub the best he could. Thanks to Gora it was going to happen and he smiled even wider. The pair of them rushed further into the forest they had to find the lion cub as quickly as they possibly could. It took them only a few more moments and he smiled as he found a little Lion Cub eating away at a captured rabbit. It was clearly enjoying its kill and Ryo smiled ever so softly.

Gora leapt forward barking softly. This caused the Lion cub to whip around and face Ryo and Gora. Neither of them however even moved beyond just looking at the cub. Ryo smiled and pulled out one of the onions he had on his person. He peeled it back slightly smiling “here you go boy.” The lion instantly was attracted to the onion and he rushed up to Ryo leaping into the air in order to nab the onion from him. Ryo chuckled softly and nodded his head in approval. He simply gripped the Lion cub and put it inside of the cage that was on his back. He locked the door nodding his head once “Well that’s good to know. Mission is really complete, now I just have to get down the cliff without getting this little lion hurt. Come on Gora.” Gora barked once, but then he suddenly tensed up growling deep in his throat.

95/100%
    6/7 Prayer Fountain

Ryo's Info:

Books I've Written:
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 15th April 2014, 8:53 pm

'Monster Dice' :
    Finding A Lion, Obtaining a Wolf NormalMonster
    RyoKnetegawa
    RyoKnetegawa

Car King Saint

Car King Saint

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by RyoKnetegawa 15th April 2014, 9:23 pm

Once more from the thick forest canopy Ryo heard the sound of flapping wings. He quickly grabbed Gora and tucked him into the shirt once more with his other hand quickly rushing to only two of the three card decks he held on his person. He drew his eight cards from the uses and element decks. He quickly pulled out the fire and detonation card and threw them “Attack Combo: Blazing Firework!” the moment the raptor emerged from the canopy in flew head first into a burst of flames. It screeched out loudly in pain as the flames burned away at its feathers and even some of the forest around it.

Ryo looked to his hand and swore softly as he noticed a white card. He was quick to throw this one back to the bottom of his uses deck. The only point of his white cards were so he could use them against other spell casting opponents. He really didn’t need them for anything else, but he couldn’t worry about that at the moment he had to deal with the task at hand and that was keeping the Raptor from hurting either the lion or his new wolf Gora.

He looked at his hand and swore softly as he realized that he didn’t have the card space necessary to even attempt any other spells. He had no choice now. He threw his wind element card at the Raptor striking it in the chest. The bird gave a caw of pain as it was struck.

85/100%
    7/7 Prayer Fountain
    Attack Combo Cool Down begin

Ryo's Info:

Books I've Written:
    RyoKnetegawa
    RyoKnetegawa

Car King Saint

Car King Saint

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by RyoKnetegawa 15th April 2014, 9:42 pm

Ryo quickly tucked his cards into his back pocket. He wasn’t about to even try to fight without coming up with another plan. He began to shuffle his decks as quickly as he possibly could. He didn’t want to wait too long for his black cards to regain their magic. He could feel them slowly regaining their magic and he couldn’t help but smile nodding his head once. He tucked the cards back into their respective deck boxes. He wasn’t about to give the raptor any time to recover. He quickly drew three cards from his playing card deck without even waiting for it he threw all of the cards at once.

As they flew he spoke “Burning cards!” The cards flew and struck the raptor the flaming cards sticking to the bird with no effort. The raptor began to screech in agony shaking and swirling not worrying about anything else, but the fact that it was now burning alive. It quickly snuffed out the flames by rolling itself on the ground squawking and screeching from the pain of the flames burning away at its feathers and flesh. Once the flames were extinguished however the raptor slowly tried to get to its feet.

Once it did Ryo smirked widely and drew even more of his cards. He quickly brought up his white card and the lightning element card he just drew “Defense Combo: Lightning Buckler!” the cards formed into a great shield and he rushed forward towards the Raptor smashing his shield against it causing it to be electrocuted.

70/100%
    Defense combo Begin
    Attack Combo Complete
    Burning Cards start

Ryo's Info:

Books I've Written:
    RyoKnetegawa
    RyoKnetegawa

Car King Saint

Car King Saint

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by RyoKnetegawa 15th April 2014, 9:57 pm

Ryo wasn’t done yet he quickly jumped back and pulled his earth and detonation black card from his hand and threw them at the Raptor “Attack Combo: Earth Bomb!” it blew up right in the raptor’s face and it was quick to send showers of rock shards against the Raptor. It was quick to strike the raptor repeatedly and it finally forced the Raptor to fall. Ryo sighed gratefully nodding his head in approval “T-that is the first bit of good news.” Ryo panted slightly as he nodded his head once more trying to keep himself in check. He quickly reached into his shirt and pulled out Gora as carefully as he possibly could. Ryo was extremely exhausted and he didn’t want anything more to happen to the group. He had to get this lion cub back down the cliff in order to get paid.

He smiled softly to Gora with a soft nod of his head “Well Gora let’s go. We have what we came here for and that is all that matters to me right now. We need to get home and rest after all. We can’t really afford to be out here any longer than we really have to be.” Gora gave a soft bark of agreement with this statement and the pair of them began to move heading back down towards the base of the cliff. Ryo knew he had to be careful otherwise he wouldn’t be in for an easy trip. He first however had to go back and undo the trap he had set.

70/100%
    1/4 Burning
    1/3 Defense
    0/8 CIH

Ryo's Info:

Books I've Written:
    RyoKnetegawa
    RyoKnetegawa

Car King Saint

Car King Saint

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by RyoKnetegawa 15th April 2014, 10:03 pm

As Ryo and Gora continued to walk towards the point where Ryo had first arrived and set up his trap he remembered the little feline he had in the cage on his back. He looked back at it and saw that it was completely happy eating away at the three onions he had left in there before he had went ahead and stuck the cub inside of it. That was a very good thing in his book it meant that he didn’t have to worry about the cub trying to get away or anything foolish of that nature. So he was perfectly content to simply enjoy the walk with his new partner.

He looked down at Gora with a smile he wondered just how Gora would look once he grew up and became an adult. The thought intrigued him enough that he truly couldn’t wait until the time that it actually happened. As he thought about his home in the Sabertooth Guild hall he instantly began to remember Ian and the bond they shared now. His thoughts moved from the task at hand which in his book was already finished and he didn’t have to focus on it any further.

He hoped that Ian wasn’t allergic to dogs, or any other type of animal. He really didn’t want to have to give Gora up in order to keep living with Ian. He then shook his head with a quick dismissal of that thought. He wasn’t about to abandon Gora, and he would make it work with Ian even if he was allergic.

Ryo's Info:

Books I've Written:
    RyoKnetegawa
    RyoKnetegawa

Car King Saint

Car King Saint

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by RyoKnetegawa 15th April 2014, 10:15 pm

Ryo wasn’t about to abandon his new found pet. The pup clearly had no one else to rely on, and he wasn’t about to squander the love that he could feel from the pup in any way. That wasn’t the kinda guy he was, and it would never be the guy he would ever want to be. He thought about Ian and realized that he wasn’t about to put Ian in danger either, but if he was allergic he would go out of his way to make sure that his clothes were completely clean of anything that could make Ian sick.

He nodded his head once with the resolve he had in mind. He walked over to the trap he had set and removed the onions from it instead placing them back inside of the cage he had on his back with the lion cub. The little cub was more than happy to start devouring them without any hesitation at all in his actions. Ryo was dumbfounded as to why a lion would bother to eat a thing like onions in the first place, but he wasn’t really going to be all that curious as in reality it didn’t matter. All that did matter was that it was comfortable for the journey back home.

As Ryo and Gora finally arrived down at the base of the cliff he saw the owner of the lion cub was waiting for him. The look of worry was replaced with the look of hope and joy. He quickly rushed over and snatched his lion out of the cage “Oh my precious! How I have missed you!” he looked the cub over before he returned his gaze to Ryo “Thank you. He is unharmed and as such you have earned your reward.” He handed him a sack of jewels and departed. Ryo took them and smiled down to his new partner “Well Gora.” He said as he bent down and picked up the clearly tired cub “Let’s go home. Its time you met Ian.” With that the two of them headed home to the Sabertooth guild hall.

Ryo's Info:

Books I've Written:

Current date/time is 29th April 2024, 8:44 am