Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Finding The Lion Cub // Eternia + Mavis

TheUnicorn
    TheUnicorn

Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Neptune
    Position : None
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Venilia (Orca)
    Experience : 175

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Ocean Angel Magic
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Finding The Lion Cub // Eternia + Mavis Empty Finding The Lion Cub // Eternia + Mavis

Post by TheUnicorn 27th November 2016, 12:17 am

Job Description:

Eyes as blue as the deepest depths of the ocean could be seen staring into the distance; her mind wondering as if she had shut out everything around her. This peace, this tranquillity -  Eternia had certainly not felt in a while. She needed space, she needed to get away from the guild and from Fiore to rediscover herself, only to realise that being here with her guild is the only place where she wanted to be. So she had come back. Back to Blue Pegasus.

She stood atop Serene Cliff, a job pamphlet in hand. Turning to her left she walked up to her partner,  stroking his black mane and petting his neck. affectionately. He flicked his tail at her, nuzzling her arm as she smiled. She decided it was time to start doing missions again, and helping a fellow guild-member out seemed the best way to do it. Ever since returning the guild had changed. It seemed emptier, less friendly than it used to be. And she wanted to change that, one member at a time.

She had chosen a job that looked right up her alley. Finding a lion cub seemed easy enough, especially with somebody else helping her. Eternia reached for her backpack, opening it to reveal three large onions inside. She smiled, shaking her head amusingly. Who would have thought that lions liked onions? Especially a baby one.

She walked over to a large rock, resting her head against it as she started to think out how they were going to find this thing. Searching randomly was certainly not an option. Flying would be logical, but she did not know her guild-member's magic abilities.

Her eyes caught a glimpse of something in the distance. She quickly stood, looking closer only to realise it was the outline of a person. Her face lit up, waving towards them as the individual came closer. "HELLO!~"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Jobs In Progress:

Jobs Done:

Finding The Lion Cub // Eternia + Mavis Oaai5i
    Theme :: Battle :: Pet :: Magic
    Reiya
    Reiya

Player 
    Lineage : Technological Superiority
    Mentor : Dragons and Stoners?
    Experience : 450

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Archive Gun
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Finding The Lion Cub // Eternia + Mavis Empty Re: Finding The Lion Cub // Eternia + Mavis

Post by Reiya 27th November 2016, 1:01 am

Mavis had an eventful week, telling a small child her pet goldfish died to rebuilding a house in the middle of a storm, what else could be more exciting. However after talking to the bartender they assigned Mavis to take on a mission with another Blue Pegasus member, they were to find a lion cub. First of all they're lucky the mission wasn't all that dangerous, or so Mavis thought. Really though, how hard could it be to find a baby lion? Also Mavis really envied their client for raising a lion cub, she kind of wanted to raise on now.

As she approached her destination the Pegasus woman thought to herself, hopefully this wouldn't take too long, Mavis didn't want to waste time. She was willing to use three full days to find this cub and if they couldn't find the cub with in the said time she was going to pack it up and head back to the guild-hall. Mavis smartly had packed a supply survivor bag of water and travel snacks; along with a few sweet treats. Mavis saw her guild-mate ahead and she quickly hurried her pace as she ran towards the woman with happy eyes.

"Oh my~ hi I'm Mavis Lockheart." Mavis cheerily introduced herself. 

The woman overly excited because she was beginning to think the guild was a ghost-town and had no other members than Mavis. Now she was excited to get going so she could learn more about her newly acquainted partner. Mavis looked over at the beautiful winged and horned creature standing in front of her by the wizard.

"Oh who is this?" Mavis asked.

Once getting acquainted with both of them Mavis would ask them a serious question, "SO how are we gonna get started? Wanna get to know each other more fire or wanna get right to work?"

She smiled, looking at the both of them.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Even when everyone is against us, we won't give up. 
    TheUnicorn
    TheUnicorn

Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Finding The Lion Cub // Eternia + Mavis Empty Re: Finding The Lion Cub // Eternia + Mavis

Post by TheUnicorn 27th November 2016, 6:32 am

Eternia waved eagerly as the girl with the golden hair approached. She smiled nervously, this was the first new member of Blue Pegasus she had met since she had left. Eternia's eyes met the hers, they were amber-brown, contrasting her own ocean coloured ones. "Oh my~ hi I'm Mavis Lockheart." The girl spoke, introducing herself. She was beautiful, probably a few years younger than herself. Eternia smiled, "Well, my name is Eternia Unicorn. Nice to finally meet you~". 

Roxy, her pegicorn, walked up behind her, putting his head on her shoulder, nudging her slightly . "Oh who is this?" Mavis asked, clearly interested in her partner. "This is Roxy. He is half unicorn and half Pegasus. Quite fitting that we joined Blue Pegasus actually, everybody loves him there." He threw his head in the air, nodding quickly as Eternia patted his neck.

The golden-haired mage asked if they should start straight away, Eternia completely agreeing with this, "I agree, starting now would be the most efficient option. There's just one thing I need to know before we can start to devise a plan. What type of magic do you use?". She pulled her hair up and tied it into a neat ponytail which hung loosely around the middle of her back.

"I use ocean-angel magic. It combines both water and light energy when used in battle. It's really fun to use!", she beamed, her eyes brightening. Although not a completely new mage, Eternia was still not as powerful as she would want to be. She was far behind those she looked up to, and she wanted to do everything she could to catch up to them. "What magic do you use?", she asked politely. She was curious. Although they could both ride together on Roxy, or Eternia could carry Mavis through the sky, it would be an advantage to have two mages that could fly to search for this little cub. After all, this is what they were here for.

Jobs In Progress:

Jobs Done:

Reiya
    Reiya

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Reiya 27th November 2016, 3:16 pm

Learning that her partner for the mission was Eternia Unicorn she was excited to get started with her, she seemed like she would be a great partner for this mission. Her curiosity was more so for the Pegicorn, being half Unicorn and half Pegasus, he must have some great assets. Mavis was now bursting with excitement to get started with the both of them, this mission was as good as theirs. Eternia told Mavis about how everyone loves Roxy the Pegicorn, she only smiled. Well being it had Pegasus blood it was like a guild mascot, of course they loved the mythical creature, and what a beautiful creature Roxy was.

It seemed her newly acquainted guild-mate was curious of her magic, Mavis didn't mind a little curious, especially before a mission it was natural.

"Well you see it's called Archive Gun Magic. I've only tapped a little into the magic so as you can see it's still a mysterious." Mavis explained with her right hand raised her index finger pointed upwards, "You see it's great for communication during a mission or a fight, I can also store knowledge on a spell and transfer it to allies. It's basically a huge data bank of information." She smirked, "as well as search information for any recorded traces of a magic or simple tasks such as best ways to build a house."

The last example being what she did in her last mission with her friend Fade.

"Now I know you're probably thinking the best way is to cover the area by flight, however I think you should take the skies to scout for him, I'll cover us ground wise." Mavis informed her of the plan.

With that said, Mavis ran off eager to began her mission. Mavis quickly covered ground, around the huge cliff of what seemed to be endless patches of grass and cliffs. She made her way towards the forest, thinking maybe the cub was in there. As quickly as Mavis was to get to work she was also quick to run into trouble, she had a knack for it, it was only a matter of time. The woman could her the calls of some sort of bird, they must be communicating, she was close to the forest area of Serene Cliff. She began to enter the forest, now hearing the chirps of crickets the sounds of birds calling to one and another, and another sound she couldn't quite put her finger on, a strange weird deep noise.

She had skidded backwards in the grass, dirt flew up by her face as a few mere dragonflies flew in her face, scaring her. Hopefully Eternia was having better luck than her, also hopefully she wasn't watching Mavis. Mavis didn't want her to see her afraid, she was a wizard she had been startled by a few bugs, how embarrassing. Mavis had slowly walked with determination further into the forest. Keeping one thing in mind, they were gonna finish this mission, even if it took a few days.

TheUnicorn
    TheUnicorn

Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by TheUnicorn 27th November 2016, 6:26 pm

Eternia listened intently as Mavis described her magic. It certainly sounded interesting. Archive Gun Magic? She'd never heard of it before, but she was sure it would make a good combination with her magic. Mavis suggested that they split up, "Now I know you're probably thinking the best way is to cover the area by flight, however I think you should take the skies to scout for him, I'll cover us ground wise." She nodded quickly, agreeing to the idea, although not to sure that splitting up being the best option. She had heard rumours about creatures in this area, beasts and monsters that could easily injure inexperienced mages. She was surprised at how quickly the girl wanted to start, she clearly seemed eager. Eternia watched as she waved to Mavis who ran off in an unknown direction.

Eternia sighed, walking up to Roxy and hopping onto his back. Do you think we should follow her? Roxy asked her, using telepathy. The blue-eyed girl nodded, I think that would be wise. I'm not sure getting lost in the wilderness would be the best idea at the moment. She laughed, squeezing her legs slightly as she pegicorn stretched his wings. "Let's go Roxy!", she yelled as they soared into the sky. Eternia held her breath for a moment, letting the sky take her as they raced through the wind. She squinted towards the sun, she thought she saw something move towards her and Roxy. "Oh god duck", she yelled as Roxy folded his wings in, dropping towards the ground before stretching them and flying to her right. Above them, a large raptor bird could be seen, claws outstretched, clearly annoyed it missed their target. The bird must've caught a glimpse of something in the forest underneath them, as it raced towards it. Oh god. Eternia thought, thinking it must either be the lion cub or Mavis. Roxy raced forwards, diving towards the ground as Eternia grabbed Mavis, placing her behind her on Roxy as they raced through the forest.

As they came to the other side of the area, Eternia told Roxy to stop as she believed the bird had given up. The horse sighed and came to a standstill, allowing Eternia to help Mavis off the creature. "Sorry for just barging in on you like that, I know we said that we should each cover our own areas, but with the wild animals lurking around, and that bird nearly eating both of us, I think it would be safer if we tried to look for this lion cub together", as Eternia said this she grabbed two onions out of her bag, giving one to Mavis, "The lion likes them."

Last edited by TheUnicorn on 27th November 2016, 8:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

Jobs In Progress:

Jobs Done:

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by NPC 27th November 2016, 6:26 pm

The member 'TheUnicorn' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Finding The Lion Cub // Eternia + Mavis NormalMonster
    Reiya
    Reiya

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Reiya 28th November 2016, 7:47 pm

Mavis could hear the cries of a bird, a raptor most likely and as the woman went to turn to watch her back she was thrown onto the back of Roxy the Pegicorn. What a rush it was to ride upon such a mythical creature, Mavis couldn't believe her guild-mate got to ride upon such a beautiful mixed creature. They probably were such amazing friends. Mavis could only imagine the rush of working along side this beautiful black-feathered, even the Pegicorn's horn was awe-inspiring beautiful in her eyes. It's wings looked so massive from this angle, they looked just like how she imagined Pegasus' wings to look like, however the Unicorn horn was a little on the small side. Was it the lack of Unicorn blood in it's veins?

As they came to a stop, Eternia had assisted her on getting off of Roxy. Eternia informed Mavis she didn't think splitting up was the best Idea, that was fair however Mavis just wanted to cover more ground for the two. Eternia had handed her an onion, Mavis nodded. It was for the lion, she knew from the mission information that the Lion enjoyed Onions, but it was strange that an Onion was something that a lion would enjoy, especially a cub, what a weird taste the cub had. She didn't mind though if the onion would help lure out the animal they needed to catch for their mission to be complete she had no objections. 

Mavis could hear the cries of the raptor swooping down for Roxy, what a savage little thing, it certainly didn't give up. Mavis was quick to respond she had kicked the raptor's face causing it to crash into the ground. Mavis quickly casted one of her spells, in front of Mavis a projected flat screen would appear, information of an ancient language would scroll rapidly down the screen. As the information rapidly flows a yellow bright beam is blasted at the Raptor. Mavis smirked, before the raptor had a chance to recover,  Mavis then opened a spell circle below and above her foe that then has three projected-screens much similar to the one from before, appear. They fired out a pixel-like blast at her foe, the delay of the blast was half a second.

Mavis was sure the raptor was down for the count, she looked back at Roxy with an apologetic look.

"Sorry... my bad." Mavis frowned.

It was all her fault that the raptor even came after them she was the one who had decided it was best they separated and she had followed her just to make sure she was safe. As they continued searching together, Mavis would try and form small-talk.

"So, how long have you been apart of Blue Pegasus? What was it like when you joined?" Mavis asked curiously, however her questions did not end. "What are you dreams, your goals and the things you wanna achieve in life."

Mavis smiled, turning her head to Eternia to show she was seriously curious and all-ears.

Magic Pool: 80/100
    Spells Used:

Last edited by Mavis Lockheart on 1st December 2016, 8:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

TheUnicorn
    TheUnicorn

Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by TheUnicorn 1st December 2016, 7:58 pm

Eternia blinked, watching curiously as the girl attacked the raptor. She was fast, not even allowing Eternia enough time to help her, she had already defeated the raptor by the time she thought about it. "Sorry... my bad." Mavis frowned. She smiled in surprise, “Don’t worry about it, this forest is full of these type of creatures, it wasn’t your fault at all. In fact, nice work! Your magic is awesome!~”. Looking to her left she patted Roxy. He nodded, agreeing as he stretched his wings.

"So, how long have you been apart of Blue Pegasus? What was it like when you joined?" Mavis asked her quickly. Eternia laughed, the girl was clearly embarrassed about the raptor incident and was trying to change the topic. “Well, I’ve been in Blue Pegasus quite a while, since Shuhei was the guildmaster. It was a wonderful guild back then. I mean, it still is, but it was so lively, we were like a family almost. I fell in love with the guild instantly, all the history behind it. Wow, it was amazing.” She looked at Mavis, smiling as her eyes sparkled in the morning light.

"What are you dreams, your goals and the things you wanna achieve in life." The girl asked her, clearly trying to create some kind of small talk. “Well, I’m not really sure at the moment, all I know is that I want to help my guild the best that I can at the moment” she said, turning to Mavis, “What about you, I barely know anything about you. Why did you join Blue Pegasus?”

Jobs In Progress:

Jobs Done:

Reiya
    Reiya

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Reiya 1st December 2016, 8:37 pm

Mavis was glad that her partner enjoyed her magic, she was afraid maybe her magic fell a bit under the category of disappointing. She reassured the woman it was fine that she had quickly defeated the Raptor, Mavis didn't want Eternia or Roxy to worry about her not being able to hold her own ground. She was just as capable as anyone else in the guild currently, it was like she was on a test in her own mind, she had to prove to this veteran member she would earn her place in the Hall of Fame. As if they had one, Mavis was pretty sure they didn't. However either way, if they did soon she would become one to remember, whether she got on the hall of fame or created it herself.

Mavis was surprised this woman had been here since Shuhei, Mavis heard many great things about that man. She was jealous of Eternia how did such a woman get to meet such a man, must of been so beautiful back then, all the members and everything, it's liveliness. It seemed the Mavis' questions had also sparked Eternia's curiosity she was curious why Mavis joined Blue Pegasus, well that was only fair, obvious.

"Well you see, Eternia and Roxy." Mavis began to explain, "I joined because I wanted to lead a legend, what better way than to help revive a dying guild. Plus, how sad for such a once mighty guild to be abandoned and left behind in the cruel past of time." Mavis sighed, "Just unacceptable, someone had to step-up and help the surviving members thread back this torn guild."

Mavis truly cared for the guild even if her reason for joining was glory and fame, but she began to not even care if she got glory or fame, she just wanted to ensure the guild it wouldn't die, not so easily. Mavis was going to help it survive. Just as Mavis began to day-dream and wonder if she could really achieve her goal in reviving the once great guild, Blue Pegasus. She could hear something off in the distance, it sounded like something charging their way.

"Hey Eternia and Roxy. Do you guys got this?" Mavis asked, a little tired. "I am a bit exhausted from that last fight." 

It was petty of Mavis to be tired within her fight with only a Raptor but she was just learning to wield her unique Magic.

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by NPC 1st December 2016, 8:37 pm

The member 'Mavis Lockheart' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Finding The Lion Cub // Eternia + Mavis NormalMonster Finding The Lion Cub // Eternia + Mavis NormalMonster Finding The Lion Cub // Eternia + Mavis WeakMonster
    TheUnicorn
    TheUnicorn

Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by TheUnicorn 2nd December 2016, 11:41 pm

As they walked along, Eternia listened to Mavis talk. She spoke of how she wanted to revive the guild, and bring it back to its former glory, just as Eternia wanted to. She smiled, nodding quickly as she spoke. She was surprised at how much she could relate to this girl. They both had the same goal, the same ambitions, yet there was something else she wanted. Something that neither of them knew yet.

Roxy’s ears prickled as he lifted his head quickly, his nostrils flaring. Something is here, he said, looking directly at Eternia who had already taken her battle stance. "Hey Eternia and Roxy. Do you guys got this?" Mavis asked, a little tired, "I am a bit exhausted from that last fight." Eternia nodded, looking at Roxy as he nuzzled Mavis into the trees with him. Eternia closed her eyes for a moment, a blue aura surrounding the young mage. A pair of holy blueish white wings could be seen to appear on Eternia’s back as she opened her eyes as the raptors neared. There were two now. She jumped into the air, soaring into the sky towards the two raptors are she yelled, “Ocean’s Wrath”, a bright blue light filling the sky. She crossed her hands, pulling the horizontally as a large blue sword made out of water could be seen in Eternia’s hands. She lunged forwards as the raptors squawked, their talons outstretched. Swinging her sword to the side, she cleanly hit the first raptor, spinning to avoid the second’s claws. She tucked in her wings, diving towards the ground as she quickly pulled up, waiting for the two raptors to come near her. She thrust her sword into the air as she the second one descended upon her, throwing him to the ground. She turned quickly, breathing heavily as the first raptor gripped her arm, pulling her into the air. She yelped silently before thrusting her sword into its side as it let her go, realising it wouldn’t win here, it flew away.

The girl sighed, slowing her breathing for a moment as she looked at her arm. Luckily it was only a scratch, or else she probably would’ve gone after that feathered freak. Looking down at her feet something caught her eye. A small swarm of what seemed to be beetles were marching towards them. “Eww, bugs”, she said swinging her sword at them as she hovered into the air, making sure they couldn’t reach her. As soon as she had taken care of the beetles she flew over to where Roxy and Mavis where hiding, “Are you two alright? Nothing came after you did it?”. Her concerned expression could still be seen on her face as she gripped the sword tightly. “So where to next? I haven’t even seen any clues where this lion may be yet.”

HP: 160/200
    MP: 85/100

Jobs In Progress:

Jobs Done:

Reiya
    Reiya

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Reiya 3rd December 2016, 7:36 am

Mavis looked at the woman as the raptors were about to engage in combat with her, getting closer by the second, was she not gonna do anything? Maybe this was Eternia's battle style, just then as Mavis was doubting the woman's power, wings had grown from her! She was like a true Pegasus, beautiful sprouted wings, held high and mighty! Mavis had to admit, she was jealous that this woman could even suddenly sprout such majestic wings, just out of the blue, it was like she was a- angel, just like she had told Mavis, about her magic. As the battle began Mavis had opened a projected flat-screen and had been recording Eternia's fighting style for personal reasons that she would study later on, so she could match her in battle. As she gathered information the most important note was a sword made from water that she summoned, she was a swift and agile fighter it would appear, Mavis also noted even when caught off guard the woman had kept a cool-mind.

Mavis watched as the woman now hovered to kill the beetles, typing down onto her screen, she noted that the woman was not a fan of bugs. Nor was Mavis, so gladly Eternia dealt with them instead of Mavis, cause she would've had gone way out of her way just to end the poor bugs. Eternia had approached both Roxy and Mavis, with a worried face. She seemed to be worried about their well-being.

"Eternia, we're fine." Mavis smiled, tapping the screen sending a signal for the screen to de-pixel and vanish. "You're an amazing wizard," her voice filled with awe. "I was surprised at your battle style, it's very unique very amazing. I've never seen anyone- or anything battle like you, Eternia you're like on a whole new level for magic."

Eternia seemed to want Mavis' opinion on their next step.

Mavis hummed, "Hmmm, well it's obviously either further in this forest or outside the other side of this forest, or further into the plains on the cliff..." Mavis sighed, "AAAAAND, since we're already here, might as well go further into this forest."

Mavis nodded, as she ventured forward and further into the forest. Mavis would open up a small 3x4 inch screen, watching the battle with Eternia. As she reviewed the fight and watched it to pass time, Mavis sadly didn't have the strength to record the spell for her own use or for Eternia to use again so quickly. However it seemed all the craziness had died down so for now it didn't matter. The trees would grow thicker as they got further into the forest and the trunks on some trees would be partially above ground.

"Looks like the trunks here either, weirdly grew up a bit or there has been some sort of erosion here that revealed these huge trunks." Mavis stated.

She began to snap pictures of the trunks above ground and the mighty trees, sending them to her information bank of collected data on the world. 

Mavis gasped, "Hey maybe the lion cub decided to play here?" 

She quickly ran to examine the trunks, she would come upon claw marks of a small animal. She snapped pictures of the evidence. Sadly, it was the only lead but it could be a mislead, the small claw marks could be from anything to raptors, lion cubs, bear cubs or maybe even some kind of reptile.

"Well, it's a lead. However I'm sure we both know it could be from a number of things, but maybe it was the Lion, these look more so like the claw marks of a feline prepping it's claws." Mavis informed her partner.

She continued walking past the trunks, looking and listening for any signs of a cub.

TheUnicorn
    TheUnicorn

Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by TheUnicorn 11th December 2016, 8:03 pm

[size=13]Eternia sighed with relief as Mavis said she was fine, she couldn’t bear if anyone got hurt because of her. "You're an amazing wizard," said Mavis with a voice filled with awe. "I was surprised at your battle style, it's very unique very amazing. I've never seen anyone- or anything battle like you, Eternia you're like on a whole new level for magic." The blue-haired mage blushed, nobody had ever complemented her magic before let alone her whole magic style. She smiled awkwardly, bowing her head slightly, “Thank you, you are amazing yourself. I’ve never seen magic like yours either”. As she looked down she could still see that in her hand she clutched the sword made out of water. Better to keep this just in case. She thought as she followed Mavis back into the forest, her wings still present.

It was interesting to see how Mavis could instantly pull screens and take pictures with her magic. It was so fascinating that magics like these existed. Elemental and dragon slayer magics were the only ones she had ever used in battle, and other than those that she had seen her friends used, she hadn’t really seen any others used in battle. It was strange really, Eternia loved to read but had never heard of this type of magic in her studies. It must’ve been rare. As she looked over Mavis’s shoulder she could see her watching something on some type of screen, “Whatcha watching?” she asked curiously as she led them further into the forest.

She held onto her sword tightly, her senses alert as they walked deeper into the green thickness. Suddenly, Mavis ran towards a bunch of tree roots, "Well, it's a lead. However I'm sure we both know it could be from a number of things, but maybe it was the Lion, these look more so like the claw marks of a feline prepping it's claws." Mavis informed her partner. Eternia nodded, it did seem like claw marks, especially from a smaller creature. She didn’t think it would from a raptor, but there would be plenty of other things around here that could leave those types of marks. As Eternia jumped over the roots, they descended into a sort of clearing. There were wildflowers everywhere, butterflies danced in the morning sun as she smiled. The scent of lavender was in the air, and it seemed like a perfect place for not only them to rest, but where a lion might hide. “We better search the clearing for more clues, if we can’t find anything we should head back to the place where we found the claw marks in case the lion would turn back the same way.” She told Mavis as she started to fly into the air.
    [/size]

Jobs In Progress:

Jobs Done:

Reiya
    Reiya

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Reiya 16th December 2016, 9:18 am

Eternia had complimented her magic, saying it was unique as well, Mavis hoped so she did work hard on making her magic as complicated and unique. As Mavis replayed the fight of Eternia and the previous foes, Mavis showed her the clips of what she had recorded, hopefully she would see how beautiful she looked in her wings fighting in the sky. It was amazing it put Mavis in awe, she was surprised the woman was so strong. Especially for being so petite, usually the smaller skinnier women were the weaker ones, however it seemed to be quite the opposite for this one. She truly was something remarkable.

Mavis watched as the woman had flew off, good. That way they'd be able to cover more ground and quicker too. Mavis had searched around, seeing no signs of a cub in the clearing. Just beautiful patches of flowers which she took pictures off, and stored them in a memory cube, then de-pixelizing everything. As she continued her search, she could hear a call of a familiar bird, and the clacking of bugs flying in a swarm. She looked at the sky for Eternia. She was in their eye-sight it would seem.

"Eternia, be careful!" Mavis yelled, then turning to Roxy. "I think you should help her out." Mavis smirked at the Pegicorn.

Hopefully Mavis could help the woman out, however they would be a bit to far for her to have a precised shot, so she would wait for either Eternia to finish them off or bring them down lower for Mavis to take a shot.

WC: 265/250

Last edited by Mavis Lockheart on 16th December 2016, 9:58 am; edited 1 time in total

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by NPC 16th December 2016, 9:18 am

The member 'Mavis Lockheart' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Finding The Lion Cub // Eternia + Mavis NormalMonster Finding The Lion Cub // Eternia + Mavis WeakMonster
    TheUnicorn
    TheUnicorn

Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by TheUnicorn 22nd December 2016, 1:13 am

Eternia looked over her shoulder, watching as Roxy and Mavis got acquainted. She smiled softly, her stomach tightening slightly as she flew ahead, her sword still clutched in her right hand. It was nice to finally have a friend in the guild, it had been so long after all. She heard her name being called, Mavis she assumed, and quickly stopped in her tracks, her wings moving at a steady beat as the winds seemed to change. She clenched her hand harder around her sword as her eyes shifted to the skies, a soft buzzing could be heard in the distance. She readied herself; arms up, eyes sharp. She moved swiftly, watching as the first raptor came into view. It seemed different to the other ones she had encountered, like it had a different expression on its face. It swooped down at her, talons outstretched as the blue haired mage swung her sword.

A loud crash of blade and claw could be heard resonating through the skies, her eyes matching the raptors. She saw no fear there, only rage as she swung the sword once more, this time just slicing its wing. She panted, flying backwards as the bird suddenly re-manoeuvred, pushing her off balance. Whistling quickly, she began to fall, thrusting her blade upwards as it matched with the raptor’s beak, pushing it back. “Roxy!” She yelled as saw the unipeg soar into the sky, using his horn to push into the unsuspecting raptor. It squawked in surprise, turning its attention for a moment which allowed Eternia enough time to regain her balance. She sliced her sword through the air, gaining a clean hit on the bird’s back as it fell to the ground. Eternia’s eyes widened as she reached for Roxy, holding into his neck as they stood in the sky.

Below her something moved, the familiar sound of buzzing filling her ears. They were headed towards Mavis, the small swarm of annoying beetles. Eternia looked at Roxy as he nodded, flying down before Eternia stood in front of Mavis. She looked to her left, seeing a small stream running down the hill. She closed her eyes, lifting her arms in the stream’s direction as water began to flow through the air. Eternia moved her hands slowly, directing the water body above the incoming beetles. She dropped her hands quickly, the water falling on the beetles as they began to drown.

Smiling, she turned to Mavis. “Sorry that took so long, I’m a little out of practice I guess” she said as she scratched the back of her head. Turning to view the last of the beetles in the water something lit up inside of her. “The stream! Of course, the lion cub would’ve been thirsty!” She yelled happily as she grabbed Mavis’s hand, pulling her to the small stream beside them.

Jobs In Progress:

Jobs Done:

Reiya
    Reiya

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Reiya 22nd December 2016, 10:12 am

Mavis quickly began to pull up screens left and right, ranging in sizes from pebbles to great big boulders, each screen filming as Mavis had them take to the skies to film and get the best shots of the woman's battle. It was clear Eternia was tired and rusty but she still was exceptional at fighting. Making sure to catch Roxy's quick appearance into the battle, he was amazing as well, they made an amazing team; Mavis was glad to be apart of that team as well. It felt as if they were going to be the ones to change the guild; no change the world for better, it was a feeling unlike any other. The feeling of success in the near future for all of them. It was going to be obtained some-way some-how and Mavis was sure of it, that together they could achieve this in-time and the guild was becoming slowly livelier so they did have the time, not much but they had time. 

As the beetles charged at Mavis she simply stared them in the face, preparing to fire at them, however they hadn't touched her before Eternia had drowned them. The water giving Eternia an idea, Mavis nodded following her. It was true the stream, the cub could be dying of thirst. Which was good because now they had a lead as to where to go for the mission. It had been the first day of the mission and the sun was slowly beginning to set. If they were to find the cub before dusk it would have to be in the next few mere hours or they would have to set up a camp and take a break for the night. 

Mavis didn't like that what if the cub escaped by then? When they were asleep, resting. However it would be safer for them to sleep at night and not to continue searching for the cub till daybreak. Mavis smiled as they ran for the stream, Eternia... Roxy... both of them veterans to the guild and Mavis a newbie, she joined only a few days ago but had accomplished so much. Most people could say the woman was a rising star for the guild, spreading the name far and wide and doing her best to populate the guild hall.

WC:385
    Fourteenth post

TheUnicorn
    TheUnicorn

Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by TheUnicorn 22nd December 2016, 6:18 pm

Eternia loosened the grip on her sword as it slowly began to dull, the colour seeping out of it as it turned to water, falling onto the ground and forming a large puddle. She sighed, dropping to her knees as she looked at the water in front of her. In it she saw her reflection, staring back at her like some distorted mirror mocking her. She stood up quickly, walking back to Mavis and Roxy as they stared out over the stream. In the sunset light it looked a lot like a river, fast and large. When in fact it wasn’t really that big after all.

It had been a long day, and Eternia thought it was probably better to rest rather than to continue. With any luck, they would be able to find the cub tomorrow morning. “Hey Mavis, look at this!” She grinned quietly as she lifted her right hand, moving it as if she were conducting some sort of orchestra. As she began to move her hand, the water in the stream seemed to dance, forming small 30 centimetre dolphins out of water. She directed them above Mavis’s head, letting them float around her as she dropped her hands, soaking Mavis. She laughed, walking over to her as she petted her shoulder, “I think we should call it a day. The sun is nearly setting and we’re nowhere near close to catching that lion cub. I think it would be best if we made camp here tonight.” She said, smiling as Roxy grabbed a towel from their bag, holding it in his mouth as he offered it to Mavis.

Jobs In Progress:

Jobs Done:

Reiya
    Reiya

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Reiya 23rd December 2016, 10:21 am

As they were exploring the river or stream however you wish to say it is, the two had stopped. It seemed Eternia was busy with her thoughts, hopefully it didn't bother her that Mavis had recorded her battles, it was only so Mavis could study her battle style and get to know her guild-mate to some extent. Mavis had been busy with her own thoughts, the lion-cub. It was gonna get really cold tonight, where would it go for warmth. Mavis had an idea however she didn't quite know how to put it into action, Mavis was planning on making a fire that way the cub could smell the flames and see them and see it as a source of heat to keep warm in the night, however the fight would attract also dangers. Mavis just needed to find out how to get this plan into action with guarding the cub from any oncoming dangers. 

As Eternia said they should camp, Mavis knew her plan had to quickly be put into action, Mavis quickly did just that and got to work. She would gather wood and quickly rub them together to start a fire. It was good they were having cold dry nights, the wood lit instantly, almost too quickly to where Mavis almost got burnt. Mavis quickly added more fire-wood to the pile to get a healthy flame. Mavis then put an onion a few feet from the fire, that way the lion could eat if it found it's way back to them, and the onion would be warm too.

"Alright... lets head to bed, hopefully the Lion seeks warmth by our fire." Mavis sighed.

She quickly looked around as she set up the tent and put the sleeping bags inside. As she set the tent she also quickly got inside and wrapped up, hoping Eternia would do the same.

"Mrmm." Mavis pretended to sleep mumble.

Mavis couldn't sleep knowing they had to find the cub, she didn't want the poor thing to be alone for the night. As hours passed and she was sure her partner was asleep she snuck out the tent. To her luck, the cub was there in front of her eyes; he really was, munching on the onion she had laid out for him too. Mavis smirked as she grabbed the cub and held him in her arms, feeding him the rest of the onion. Mavis quickly brought him inside the tent, this time she'd be able to actually sleep knowing she had the cub.

The Lion cub fell asleep in Mavis' arm only eating half the onion and Mavis had dozed off from her exhaustion.

WC: 442
    Sixteenth Post

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 12:58 pm