Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

race behind the lion tail (find my lion cub!)

Chelvaric
    Chelvaric

Kitty Avenger

Kitty Avenger

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Demon Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Marksman's Aim
    Position : None
    Guild : Baselisk Fang
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Spirit Of Chelvaric Vhalru
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ragnarok Phoenix
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

race behind the lion tail (find my lion cub!) Empty race behind the lion tail (find my lion cub!)

Post by Chelvaric 6th January 2015, 2:28 pm

Pein was walking along the edge fo the cliff. Well walking was a big word there was more a kind of jumping in his walk. But more animal like then girl like. He was energetic because he needed to go safe a small lion kitten. Those were always so playful so no wonder he could get lost. I’ll still have a nice talk to his master. If i would find out he doesn’t treat them good. I’ll have fun skinning him that night. he was dressed in light clothes as serene cliff was a bit warmer and hunting in to hot clothes was never a good idea. His hair was flowing through the hair as he reached his destination. The job giver said that around this location he should be meeting his job partner. Not that it was very much to pein’s liking to have a partner. But it was a necessary pain. Maybe he would like his partner for once. He grins at the thought of that. Pein walked to the closes tree to lean against. A little bit of sweat was dripping of its face. Oh how I hate heats. Nights are always a lot better to hunt in. I hope this partner shows up quickly. He dropped down against the tree and into the shadow while he waited for the other person. A quick nap wouldn’t hurt, he taught. As he dozed off the nature around him started to get undisturbed again in await of another presence nearing.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

race behind the lion tail (find my lion cub!) Bakugou.Katsuki.600.1932217

It is a man’s heart which sets the world aflame..

magic bank /Character

race behind the lion tail (find my lion cub!) Beigecat

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 5:41 am