Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Crimson Mage's Day in Clover[Private l Hikari & Apoc]

Akira Tatsumi
    Akira Tatsumi

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Neptune
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The Crimson Mage's Day in Clover[Private l Hikari & Apoc]   - Page 2 Empty Re: The Crimson Mage's Day in Clover[Private l Hikari & Apoc]

Post by Akira Tatsumi 2nd April 2014, 8:00 pm

Without hesitation, Hikari had accepted Axel's offer. As they walked, Axel could not help but think that Hikari was taking a liking to him. He believed that for the first time in his life he did something right to amuse a girl, and he was happy about it. They had finally reached Hikari's house, which was on the east end of Magnolia Town.

As they approached the door to her house, Hikari began to talk. "Hey, seeing as it's so late, why don't you just spend the night here, after all, I have a spare bedroom. Besides, you helped me out and all so, it's the least I could do." She said. Axel was surprised she had offered this, since they had just met this evening, but Axel did not complain, as he was sleepy, and besides, he thought that no man should decline such an offer, so he came into the house with her and ruby. Hikari had lead him to the spare bedroom, and once she left him, Axel jumped on the bed and began to fall asleep.

wc:180

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Akira Tatsumi
    KawaiiUkeMisaki
    KawaiiUkeMisaki

Player 
    Lineage : Caine's Descent
    Guild : Guildless
    Mentor : Vincent Reinheart (whereabouts unknown)

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Crimson-Make Magic
    Second Skill: ---
    Third Skill:

The Crimson Mage's Day in Clover[Private l Hikari & Apoc]   - Page 2 Empty Re: The Crimson Mage's Day in Clover[Private l Hikari & Apoc]

Post by KawaiiUkeMisaki 2nd April 2014, 8:16 pm

After showing Axel to the bedroom, Hikari and Ruby went down the hall, and into the bigger of the two bathrooms. Hikari hadn't taken a bath yet and couldn't bring herself to sleep dirty. So she went in with Ruby, ran the bath water which could be heard all the way in the spare bedroom seeing as how close it was to there. Once Hikari had stripped, she first washed herself in the shower then stepped into the steaming tub along with ruby. She just looked out the window she had opened to let steam out and sighed. The little fox just looked up at her. "What is the matter Hikari-sama?" Hikari just looked back at the small fox, scratching her behind the ears. "It's nothing really, I just can't believe I let a guy I just met of all people into my house and spend the night, what was I thinking?! And why do I get nervous around him? I don't get it. I honestly thought all men were no-good liars and scum like my father was but now... I don't know..." Hikari then just splashed water on her face and soaked for another half hour before getting out and going back to her room but on the way back, she saw Axel up and about.

OOC: I gave u a fun little scenario to play with ;D

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The Crimson Mage's Day in Clover[Private l Hikari & Apoc]   - Page 2 Hikari%27s+Siggy%284%29

The Crimson Mage's Day in Clover[Private l Hikari & Apoc]   - Page 2 Hikari%27s+Siggy%283%29

Current Exp: 50/150

Hikari's Themes:
    Akira Tatsumi
    Akira Tatsumi

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Akira Tatsumi 2nd April 2014, 9:10 pm

Axel suddenly woke up about half an hour later, from the sound of running water. His stomach began to grumble. He had realized he hadn't really ate since the morning, and he could go back to sleep without food. He ascended from the comfortable bed and walked the halls looking for the kitchen. Hikari's abode was quite a huge two story house, so Axel had no idea where he was going. He turned a few corners, and then he saw Hikari come down the hall, wearing only a towl. Axel immediately covered his eyes with his hands and started to explain, because he did not want to be kicked out of Hikari's house dead in the night.

"I am soooo sorry Hikari, I was looking for the kitchen because I woke up from what sounded like running water, and I could not go back to bed so I decided to walk to the kitchen, and I do not know were that is, so I happened to come here. I swear I did not mean to see you like this!" Axel said nervously, while trying hard not to take a peep by opening up his fingers.

wc:195

Akira Tatsumi
    KawaiiUkeMisaki
    KawaiiUkeMisaki

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by KawaiiUkeMisaki 3rd April 2014, 12:05 am

As Hikari saw Axel up and around, and seeing as she was only in a towel Hikari was about to scream but then she watched as Axel covered his eyes quickly. "I am soooo sorry Hikari, I was looking for the kitchen because I woke up from what sounded like running water, and I could not go back to bed so I decided to walk to the kitchen, and I do not know were that is, so I happened to come here. I swear I did not mean to see you like this!" Hikari was completely blushing from embarrassment of letting a man see her in nothing but a towel. She then shook her head and looked straight at him. "if you just wait a few minutes, i'll show you where the kitchen is." Hikari returned five minutes later in her white, lacy night gown that she always wore to bed and guided Axel down the stairs and into the kitchen. "Have a seat and i'll whip you up something, I may not look it but I'm a good cook." While Hikari began to cook, Ruby just sat across from Axel glaring at him. Hikari quietly hummed as she stood over the stove cooking. Her long scarlet hair was down instead of in the usual fashion it was always in.

The Crimson Mage's Day in Clover[Private l Hikari & Apoc]   - Page 2 Hikari%27s+Siggy%284%29

The Crimson Mage's Day in Clover[Private l Hikari & Apoc]   - Page 2 Hikari%27s+Siggy%283%29

Hikari's Themes:
    Akira Tatsumi
    Akira Tatsumi

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Akira Tatsumi 3rd April 2014, 12:49 am

"if you just wait a few minutes, i'll show you where the kitchen is." said Hikari. After a second Hikari had zoomed off somewhere, and Axel took his hand off his eyes. He had done well in keeping his eyes covered, because he did not want to find out what would happen to him if he just stared at Hikari like a pervert. After a few minutes had passed, Hikari came back and this time she was wearing beautiful white gown, with her hair down. She then lead Axel to the kitchen. "Have a seat and i'll whip you up something, I may not look it but I'm a good cook." she said. Axel had the idea of just getting an apple from the fridgerator, but Hikari cooking something for him was a better idea. Once Hikari was finished she put some of the food on a plate for Axel. It was a mixture of various foods, and Axel liked every bit of it. After he was done, he thanked Hikari and headed back to bed, with hope that he was not going to be abruptly woken up again.

wc:189

Akira Tatsumi
    KawaiiUkeMisaki
    KawaiiUkeMisaki

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by KawaiiUkeMisaki 3rd April 2014, 9:15 pm

After Axel had eaten the food, they both went upstairs to their separate bedrooms and went to sleep. Next morning, Hikari was still asleep in bed as she had been worn out the day before and didn't want to get up and out of bed. So she just laid there thinking about all that had happened in just one day. Then she remembered that she let Axel stay the night and had to go see if he was awake yet and if so, see if he'd leave. Being around him made Hikari feel weird, and she didn't like it, so she wanted to get away from him. As she walked down the hall to the other bedroom, she thought about what had happened late last night. When she did, Hikari instantly became overwhelmed with embarrassment that she hesitated to go into the bedroom. Hikari just shook her head and proceeded inside.

Hikari's Themes:
    Akira Tatsumi
    Akira Tatsumi

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Akira Tatsumi 4th April 2014, 12:11 am

Axel had awoken from a deep peaceful sleep, at the usual time he wakes up every morning. It took him a second to realize he was not in his house, and that is when he remembered that Hikari let him stay over at her place. He was still finding it hard to believe that he had been invited to her home the first day they met each other. Axel got off the bed and started to stretch. After a few minutes of stretching and exercise, Axel had gotten his red coat and sword from the floor, as he took them off before he went to sleep, put his coat on and his sword under it, and was about to leave the room when Hikari had opened the door.

"Oh, Hikari. You are up early. I was just about to leave to go back to my house" said Axel.

wc:148

Akira Tatsumi
    KawaiiUkeMisaki
    KawaiiUkeMisaki

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by KawaiiUkeMisaki 4th April 2014, 12:25 am

Hikari just looked at him but before she could say a thing Ruby pooped out from behind and looked up at Axel. "well, you should really get going as soon as possible then~!" Ruby seemed a bit more cheerful compared to last night. Probably because Axel was finally leaving Hikari and she was hoping he wouldn't come back either. Ruby then jumped onto Hikari's shoulder and stared at Axel with a big grin on her face. "y-yeah, Ruby's right, you should get going, I guess I'll see you around Axel." Hikari said as she tried to show him to the door but she lost her footing on the hardwood flooring of the hallway due to her slippers slipping and began to fall towards Axel.

Hikari's Themes:
    Akira Tatsumi
    Akira Tatsumi

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Akira Tatsumi 4th April 2014, 12:44 am

As Axel and Hikari walked to the door. Axel was kind of sad that he was leaving her, because since he had gotten to know Hikari, he felt that he never wanted to leave her side. Ruby looked quite gleeful as she knew he was leaving as well, but sadly for fox, Axel had planned to meet with Hikari again someday. Hikari had slipped, falling toward Axel. He caught her, with her body lain across his hands. They stared directly at eachother.

"Again? You just do not know how to stay out of my hands do you?" Axel said. It was true, as the day before Hikari had fallen, in the park, only to be caught by Axel. He wondered if she had planned this, because it was too much of a coincidence, but he realized she would never do something like that.

wc:143

Akira Tatsumi
    KawaiiUkeMisaki
    KawaiiUkeMisaki

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by KawaiiUkeMisaki 4th April 2014, 12:22 pm

Hikari was super embarrassed now, she couldn't believe how clumsy she was being. She just blushed and stood up out of his arms. "Baka! Just shut up will you?!" Hikari looked away to try and hide her embarrassment but to no avail. She just stood there trying to hide it "hey, weren't you saying something about leaving? If so, you better get going then." Hikari was hoping Axel would leave soon so she'd stop feeling weird and awkward. That and she wanted to go shopping too.

Hikari's Themes:
    Akira Tatsumi
    Akira Tatsumi

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Akira Tatsumi 5th April 2014, 11:46 pm

Axel was sad that he was leaving Hikari's house, but he had to since his family would get worried if he had not come home soon. Ever since he met her the day before, he has felt that he does not want to let her get away from him.He was upset, but he always knew that he could meet her again, seeing that he now knew were she lived.

"Well I guess this is goodbye Hikari. Yesterday was very eventful for me, as I believe it was for you. I do not know how long it will be until we meet again, but I hope it is soon." Axel said as he opened the front door, and left to his home.

wc:122

Akira Tatsumi
    KawaiiUkeMisaki
    KawaiiUkeMisaki

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by KawaiiUkeMisaki 5th April 2014, 11:53 pm

Hikari just watched him leave. Ruby was extremely happy to see him leave and as he left, Hikari shut the door and went back upstairs to sleep.

----------
    Exit

Hikari's Themes:

Current date/time is 18th May 2024, 12:02 am