Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Crimson Mage's Day in Clover[Private l Hikari & Apoc]

KawaiiUkeMisaki
    KawaiiUkeMisaki

Player 
    Lineage : Caine's Descent
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Vincent Reinheart (whereabouts unknown)
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Crimson-Make Magic
    Second Skill: ---
    Third Skill:

The Crimson Mage's Day in Clover[Private l Hikari & Apoc]   Empty The Crimson Mage's Day in Clover[Private l Hikari & Apoc]

Post by KawaiiUkeMisaki 30th March 2014, 10:11 pm

Hikari was in a park just outside Clover. She was getting over a bad hangover and was sipping on some apple juice hoping it would help her. She'd gone drinking with an old friend from her job as a waitress in magnolia the night before and was now paying for it. As she finished her can of apple juice she tossed the can t the trash can behind her but instead it hit someone in the head.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The Crimson Mage's Day in Clover[Private l Hikari & Apoc]   Hikari%27s+Siggy%284%29

The Crimson Mage's Day in Clover[Private l Hikari & Apoc]   Hikari%27s+Siggy%283%29

Current Exp: 50/150

Hikari's Themes:
    Akira Tatsumi
    Akira Tatsumi

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Neptune

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The Crimson Mage's Day in Clover[Private l Hikari & Apoc]   Empty Re: The Crimson Mage's Day in Clover[Private l Hikari & Apoc]

Post by Akira Tatsumi 30th March 2014, 11:27 pm

It was a nice, sunny day in Clover Town. Axel went for one of his weekly walks that started in Magnolia town, and he somehow ended up in Clover Town. He realized that this is where the guild masters meet. After walking around, he came to a park just outside of Clover Town. He looked at the kids playing on the swings, taking turns on the slide, playing catch, etc. Axel thought about his childhood, and all he could remember were words of books. He loved reading since he was a kid, and while the kids in his neighborhood were outside playing, Axel was inside, reading a book. As he walked around the park aimlessly thinking about his child years, Axel was suddenly hit by a can. Axel turned around, and saw a girl looking at him.

"Watch were you throw things! and besides, I am no trash can lady!" Axel said furiously. Axel could not stand rule breakers, and littering was one of those rules. "Well, I will ask you to pick up the can, please.

wc:177

Last edited by Apocalypse9o on 31st March 2014, 9:43 am; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Akira Tatsumi
    KawaiiUkeMisaki
    KawaiiUkeMisaki

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

The Crimson Mage's Day in Clover[Private l Hikari & Apoc]   Empty Re: The Crimson Mage's Day in Clover[Private l Hikari & Apoc]

Post by KawaiiUkeMisaki 31st March 2014, 8:28 am

Hikari just stared at the person her can had hit. She just cocked an eyebrow after he finished yelling at her in a lecturing tone. She then let out a sigh. "Look, it's not my fault you walked out right in front of a trash can, ya idiot" she pointed to the trash can sitting behind him. Hikari was in no mood whatsoever to deal with some idiotic guy with her hangover still lingering big time. She stood up and just stared sharply at him before speaking again. "look, I don't have tolerance to deal with idiotic guys right now, so could you leave me alone?" Hikari began to walk off and away fro the guy. As she walked past him, she picked up her can and tossed it in the trash can behind her. "happy now?"

The Crimson Mage's Day in Clover[Private l Hikari & Apoc]   Hikari%27s+Siggy%284%29

The Crimson Mage's Day in Clover[Private l Hikari & Apoc]   Hikari%27s+Siggy%283%29

Hikari's Themes:
    Akira Tatsumi
    Akira Tatsumi

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Akira Tatsumi 31st March 2014, 9:42 am

Axel now felt a bit guilty. He felt that he did not need to get that furious at a girl he has never met before just for trash. Plus Axel thought she was gorgeous with her scarlet red hair, and her crimson red eyes! There were a ton of beautiful girls in Magnolia Town, but Axel surely thought that this girl was a rare sight to behold. He felt he had to say something to cleanse away her anger. He did not want a beautiful girl to hate him.

"ummm... sorry about that. I did not know what came over me, heh. Well, since we are talking to eachother, mind if I slip in my name? I am Axel Rover, and if you are not so angry at me, can you tell me yours?" Axel said. Axel made sure he did not do an extended intro. He did not want to bore the girl like he does everyone else.

wc:159

Akira Tatsumi
    KawaiiUkeMisaki
    KawaiiUkeMisaki

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by KawaiiUkeMisaki 31st March 2014, 10:11 am

Hikari stopped in her tracks as the guy she was walking away from began to apologize. She turned to face him. However, seeing as Hikari didn't like to waste time talking to men she mostly tuned him out, only hearing his apology and his name. She just stared at him. Her hangover was still there, and seemed to be getting worse. She just retorted back, "whatever, oh and my name's Hikari Inoue" She looked over Axel, even Hikari had to admit that he wasn't half bad looking, not that Hikari cared about the guy's looks. She just ran her fingers through her scarlet hair and stared at him. "Well? Is there something you want from me or what? Like i said before I don't have the tolerance to deal with idiotic guys right now." Hikari's words were rather harsh but that was how she usually was with men. Just then, Ruby came running to her with a can of coffee in her mouth and climbed onto Hikari's shoulder.

Hikari's Themes:
    Akira Tatsumi
    Akira Tatsumi

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Akira Tatsumi 31st March 2014, 10:34 am

The wind began to blow roughly in the park. This was due to Axel's rising anger, causing the wind around him to act crazy. He had wondered why Hikari was still rude to him even though he had apologized. He did not want to believe he could not be at least friends with her because of her reluctance to forgive and forget. the wind started to calm as Axel eased his mind. Just as he was about to say something, a weird looking yellow fox jumped up on Hikari's shoulder, and Axel now had something not stupid to discuss with her.

"So, you have a fox as a pet huh? Interesting. I have a pet named Lea. She is flying in the sky somewhere around here. Do you wish to meet her?" Axel asked. He heard somewhere that girls love men who have pets. He was a bit worried that a griffin would not be one of those pets, but he just had to try.

wc:158

Akira Tatsumi
    KawaiiUkeMisaki
    KawaiiUkeMisaki

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by KawaiiUkeMisaki 31st March 2014, 11:01 am

Ruby handed the coffee to Hikari as she opened it and began to gulp it down. "So, you have a fox as a pet huh? Interesting. I have a pet named Lea. She is flying in the sky somewhere around here. Do you wish to meet her?" Ruby looked at Axel and growled. Both of them didn't like men, especially Hikari. Once she finished her coffee, her hangover went away for the most part. However, she was still reserved towards Axel. She then just looked at him. "no thank you, I think I'll pass..." She then petted ruby behind the ears. "look, its obvious, you can't figure out why I'm like this towards you, so I'll spell it out for you..." She looked straight at him. "...I hate all men, i have no personal beef with you, I just think men are good-for-nothing, idiotic creatures. Oh and your apology is accepted." Ruby just glared at him, not saying a word. "now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to get a drink. C'mon ruby" However, some little kids ran by, bumping into Hikari, causing her to loose her balance and start to fall.

Hikari's Themes:
    Akira Tatsumi
    Akira Tatsumi

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Akira Tatsumi 31st March 2014, 11:41 am

At that moment, Axel felt all hope of being anything to Hikari lost. She had said she hated men, and Axel is... well... a man. Axel wondered what caused her to hate men so much. Axel knew he had no chance whatsoever with Hikari, so when she began to leave, he accepted her departure, and turned away to leave as well. Just then, however, a group of kids rushed past Hikari, bumping into her, which then caused her to start falling. Axel immediately ran to Hikari to try and help. It was small, but Axel felt hope surge back into him. 'This is another chance sent by the gods!' Axel thought to himself. Axel used the wind around him to pick up speed and caught Hikari right before she fell.

"I know you hate men, and I am a man, but we are not all that bad. I can show you this truth if you allow us to become friends."

wc:161

Akira Tatsumi
    KawaiiUkeMisaki
    KawaiiUkeMisaki

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by KawaiiUkeMisaki 31st March 2014, 12:11 pm

As Hikari fell, she was suddenly caught by Axel. Ruby had already jumped off of Hikari's shoulder and was growling at Axel once more. Hikari then stood up, a little embarrassed and irked that she let a man help her. Axel then spoke, "I know you hate men, and I am a man, but we are not all that bad. I can show you this truth if you allow us to become friends." Hikari had to think about it, maybe all men weren't as bad as her father was but still... Hikari was reluctant to try trusting some man she'd just met. After thinking about it, Hikari sighed. "Fine, i guess I can give you the benefit of the doubt..." she looked at the small fox spirit who was glaring at Axel. "Ok ruby, that's enough" Ruby then turned her attention to Hikari and finally spoke "But Hikari-sama, this is a man, you expect me to get along with him?" Hikari just looked at ruby, "Yes, I do Ruby. Hey Axel, was it? Do you wanna grab a drink with me? There's a nice little pub in Clover that I like to go to." Hikari waited for his reply

Hikari's Themes:
    Akira Tatsumi
    Akira Tatsumi

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Akira Tatsumi 31st March 2014, 12:57 pm

Axel was surprised that the fox could speak, but he was too happy to bother with the subject. Now he and Hikari would be going to a bar and hopefully he will get to know her a bit more. His hope went from very low to very high in a matter of seconds. 'Thank you, kids!' he said in his mind. Had it not been for the kids bumping into Hikari, he would be on his way home right now.

"yes, I would like to go with you! You will not regret this, because whatever you think of men, I assure you I am not." Axel replied. Axel, Hikari, and her talking pet fox, ruby left the park and set out to this pub that Hikari spoke of. Axel had a drink or two before, and he wondered what the hype was about. Frankly, he preferred water, but since Hikari invited him to drink, he could not turn her down.

wc:160

Akira Tatsumi
    KawaiiUkeMisaki
    KawaiiUkeMisaki

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by KawaiiUkeMisaki 31st March 2014, 1:10 pm

At the pub, Hikari sat down and ordered a big glass of beer. She started to down it rather quickly. It only took her about 10 seconds to finish it and then order another one. The beer there was better than what Oak town's beer was but it was also twice as strong. However, if Hikari was going to put up with a man, she had to get drunk. She just looked at Axel, her face slightly flushed from the alcohol consumption. "So, I take it your a mage? You have the fairy tail guild tattoo after all." She said as she pointed at his tattoo. It wasn't before long that Hikari became drunk, that beer had gone straight to her blood stream. "Man! It's soo damn hot in here!" It was official, Hikari was plastered. Hikari grabbed her shirt and began to un-zip it. Was the whole pub about to get a 'show'?

OOC note: my character has a habit of stripping when she's drunk. so just go with it.

Hikari's Themes:
    Akira Tatsumi
    Akira Tatsumi

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Akira Tatsumi 31st March 2014, 9:44 pm

Once Axel and Hikari had gone into the pub and sat down, Hikari immediately ordered a giant glass of beer, that she downed rather quickly. Axel ordered just small glass. If he was going to drink, he had to do it in bits to ensure he did not get drunk. He could not say the same for Hikari, because after drinking several glasses, she was completely drunk.

before she had gone insane, she had said, "So, I take it your a mage? You have the fairy tail guild tattoo after all." "yes I am. I take pride in my work and my guild. As long as I am saving lives, I am happy," Axel replied, but it was too late. Axel knew that his words did not get through to a 100% drunk Hikari. She suddenly started to un-zip her shirt, but Axel quickly zipped it back up for her. No way was he going to let her show every man at the pub her body! 'It would completely embarass her if she ever found out she did such a thing while she was drunk!', Axel thought to himself.

wc:189

Akira Tatsumi
    KawaiiUkeMisaki
    KawaiiUkeMisaki

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by KawaiiUkeMisaki 31st March 2014, 9:59 pm

Axel had seemingly stopped Hikari from almost stripping in the pub but that made Hikari upset. "whad'dya shink your juing? I'm hawt!" She said in a drunken slur. It was clear she couldn't manage proper speech in her condition, not to mention her face was as red as a beet from the alcohol intoxication. "shee? dis is why I hate men"Hikari was completely plastered but still looked beautiful as always, then her head hit the head and she was down for the count. Ruby just looked at her sleeping master. "oh Hikari-sama, i can't believe you, honestly. You, man! Help me take her some place, like a hotel or something, will you? It'll be awhile before she wakes up. Just don't get any funny ideas or else!" Ruby just glared at Axel while she waited for his reply.

Hikari's Themes:
    Akira Tatsumi
    Akira Tatsumi

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Akira Tatsumi 31st March 2014, 10:16 pm

Axel saved Hikari from utter humiliation. 'I will tell her that I saved her later, and then she will love me for an eternity, and we will live happily ever after!' Axel thought, but he decided that what he just said in his mind would never happen, or will it? Soon after the save, Hikari became unconcious, from the alchohol of course, and her pet fox had told Axel they needed to take her somewhere, like a hotel room. Axel grabbed Hikari and threw her on his shoulder, then walked out of the pub, hoping he would be dead before he ever walked into another pub again. Axel had found the nearest hotel, walked up to the front counter, and bought a hotel room with some loose jewels that Axel fortunately found in his pocket. Once Axel, Hikari, and the fox had gone into the room, Axel gently placed Hikari on the bed, and her pet immediately jumped on the bed with her and growled, as if Axel was going to take advantage of the moment.

"listen, fox, I would never have any intention of doing anything to Hikari. I will wait on the floor until she wakes up again. I want to make sure she is okay." The fox growled again, but took no action afterwards, just sitting next to Hikari.

wc:222

Akira Tatsumi
    KawaiiUkeMisaki
    KawaiiUkeMisaki

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by KawaiiUkeMisaki 31st March 2014, 10:34 pm

Hikari awoke to find herself in the bed of a hotel room with ruby lying next to her and Axel sitting on the floor. She sat up then felt a sharp pain in her head. All Hikari could remember was they had gone to local pub for a drink and that she ordered a couple beers but then her memory went blank. She looked over at Axel. "Hey! What the hell are we doing in a hotel you pervert?!" She had completely misunderstood the situation. The little yellow fox spirit didn't try to clear up the misunderstanding at all. She just lie there on the bed next to Hikari with her eyes closed. Hikari got up off the bed rather quickly and proceeded to grab Axel by he collar, pulled the gun from the holster on her left thigh and pointed it at his head. "I want an explanation, now!" Yep, it was official, she'd completely misunderstood what happened.

Hikari's Themes:
    Akira Tatsumi
    Akira Tatsumi

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Akira Tatsumi 1st April 2014, 12:03 am

As soon as Hikari had woken up, she had gone ballistic. Axel was hoping that the fox would explain the situation, but she just sat there, eyes closed. 'so the fox is going to leave me out to dry, huh?' thought Axel. she knew he did not do anything, yet she would simply let him take the fall. He was not going to give up that easy. If the fox wanted Axel out of Hikari's life, she would have to think of something better than this.

"Hikari, listen. At the pub you got completely drunk and began to strip, but I stopped you, and I took you here after you passed out. I am being honest, and besides, I would not be sitting on the ground had I been planning something, anyway." Axel had hoped she believed him. He did not want to give her a reason to hate man more. He was trying to make her like them, after all, or atleast some of them.

wc:166

Akira Tatsumi
    KawaiiUkeMisaki
    KawaiiUkeMisaki

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by KawaiiUkeMisaki 1st April 2014, 12:15 am

As soon as he said that, Hikari let go of Axel's collar and returned the gun to it's holster on her left thigh. She decided to believe him, seeing as he had a point. But what Hikari couldn't believe is that she almost stripped when drunk again! It would have been her 18th birthday party all over again if Axel hadn't stopped her. She was a bit embarrassed just thinking about it but then turned to ask Axel a question. "So, why'd you bring me to a hotel anyways, huh? We're you hoping to gain something? Well, either way, you have my thanks for helping me out." At that point, Ruby stood up as well, jumped down from the bed and climbed onto Hikari's shoulder. She just glared at Axel while growling slightly. It seemed Ruby's plan to drive him away didn't go as she'd hoped it would. Hikari just scratched the small, yellowish orange fox spirit behind the ears lovingly, making Ruby pur like a cat. This was the first time Hikari was able to stand being around a guy for this long. Usually she wouldn't spend more than five minutes around a man unless there was something to gain. For some reason, Hikari felt like this guy, really was not like other men, not like her father and that seemed to relieve Hikari a bit. "Sorry for pointing my pistol at you like that..." She said as she bushed a bit.

Hikari's Themes:
    Akira Tatsumi
    Akira Tatsumi

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Akira Tatsumi 1st April 2014, 1:19 am

Axel was relieved that a bullet was not going in his head tonight. He was more relieved that Hikari believed him, and she thanked him! He believed he could really be something to this girl, but she just needed to trust him. For the first time in his life, he found a girl who is not bored by him, and he planned not to let her get away from him.

"so, it's getting a bit late. I should go back to Magnolia Town, where I live.  I have had a very interesting day with you, and I hope to have many more like this, minus the whole strip thing. I do hope the next time we meet, you will not hate me so much. Remember, we men are not all the same. Also, next time I would like you to meet my pet, because I have had so much fun with yours," Axel gave an evil grin to Hakari's pet fox. Axel had opened the door ready to depart.

wc:169

Last edited by Apocalypse9o on 1st April 2014, 10:22 am; edited 1 time in total

Akira Tatsumi
    KawaiiUkeMisaki
    KawaiiUkeMisaki

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by KawaiiUkeMisaki 1st April 2014, 1:34 am

Hikari cocked an eyebrow when Axel mentioned he lived in Magnolia. As he was about to leave th hotel room, Hikari grabbed onto his shirt without thinking. "wait!" Then she realized what she had done and let go. Hikari then blushed once more. What was she thinking? It was the first time Hikari had done something like that in her whole life. Then she finally spoke after shaking off her embarrassment. "If you don't mind, I'll go with you, after all, I live in Magnolia too and its so boring taking the train by myself, its ok if you don't want to though." Hikari couldn't believe what she was saying, she'd never been like this towards a guy before, ever! She didn't quite understand why she wanted to stay with him a little longer, all she knew is that she didn't want to say goodbye quite yet to him. However, Ruby wasn't too happy about it. So she jumped into Hikari's chest and in a cute voice said, "hug!" Hikari looked down at her pet fox and couldn't help but hug her back. As Ruby pushed her head into Hikari's chest, she looked over at Axel giving him a confident smirk that screamed 'jealous?'

Hikari's Themes:
    Akira Tatsumi
    Akira Tatsumi

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Akira Tatsumi 1st April 2014, 2:04 am

As Axel headed out the door, Hikari told him to wait.  "If you don't mind, I'll go with you, after all, I live in Magnolia too and its so boring taking the train by myself, its ok if you don't want to though." Axel was the happiest guy on earth right now! He went from arguing with a girl who hates men about littering, to having the same girl want to ride home with him! He was on cloud nine, and nothing could knock him off, but then the fox brushed up against Hikari's chest, and gave Alex a glance that spelled out, 'jealous?' He was a tiny bit, but nothing was going to bring him down, not even a fox!

"Of course you could come with me! I would not be a gentleman if I let a girl go home alone in the dead of night! Let's hurry, before the train station closes."

wc:154

Last edited by Apocalypse9o on 1st April 2014, 11:44 am; edited 2 times in total

Akira Tatsumi
    KawaiiUkeMisaki
    KawaiiUkeMisaki

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by KawaiiUkeMisaki 1st April 2014, 3:24 am

They departed from the hotel and began walking to the train station. On the way there, Ruby looked up at Hikari with her cute expression and asked her, "Hey Hikari sama, its really cold out, can i ride in your chest to keep warm?" Hikari didn't quite understand why Ruby wanted to do that but she couldn't say no to her whenever Ruby made that cute face. With that, she nestled into Hikari's bosom and purred. Her earlier tactic hadn't work but Ruby was quite confident with this one. She then secretly gave Axel a smirk as if she'd won some contest or something. It was clear that Ruby was trying everything she could think of to get rid of Axel or at least piss him off. Ruby could easily tell that Hikari was starting to take a liking to Axel and that was not good.

Hikari's Themes:
    Akira Tatsumi
    Akira Tatsumi

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Akira Tatsumi 1st April 2014, 11:43 am

As they walked, Ruby tried yet again to make Axel jealous, but Axel had already decided not to let a fox get to him. After about ten minutes of walking, Axel, Hikari and Ruby had arrived at the train station. Axel paid for the tickets, and they all took there seats. While waiting, Axel had decided to strike up a conversation.

"You know, I am a wind mage, and I told you this this at the bar, but I don't you understood me from the large amounts of alcohol you consumed, but I am from Fairy Tail, and I take pride in my work. Is it safe to assume that you are a mage too? You know, with you waving a gun around so easily, you must be a mage or a bandit." Axel said. If Hikari was a mage, then there friendship would truly work out. They could go on jobs together, giving him a great excuse to keep seeing her. Axel looked at the night sky through the train window while he waited for a response, hopefully the right one.

wc:182

Akira Tatsumi
    KawaiiUkeMisaki
    KawaiiUkeMisaki

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by KawaiiUkeMisaki 1st April 2014, 9:48 pm

Hikari nodded. "yes, I happen to use Crimson-make magic and I'm pretty strong if I do say so myself." Ruby was just lying on Hikari's lap inside the train, now sleeping peacefully. Hikari then pulled out the pistol strapped to her right and left thighs and held them up. "These are my two pistols, i use them in combat for reserving my magical power. Each bullet is infused with my magic." Hikari then put the two black and red pistols into their holsters. After several minutes of riding on the train, Hikari ended up falling asleep following her companion. As the train went over a bump in the track, Hikari's head fell onto Axel's shoulder but she remained asleep.

Hikari's Themes:
    Akira Tatsumi
    Akira Tatsumi

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Akira Tatsumi 2nd April 2014, 12:08 am

Axel was correct in thinking that Hikari was a mage. He found himself lucky to be able to hang out with a beautiful woman who could fight. Several minutes later, Hikari and Ruby were sleep, and Hikari had her head laid against Axel's shoulder, which made Axel blush. After a while, the train began to stop, leading Axel to believe that they finally made it to there destination. The only thing Axel cared about now was going to bed and getting some sleep. He had a long day that consumed a lot of his energy, so he needed to rejuvinate. Axel had tapped Hikari on the head waking her up, and half dragged her off of the train, while she was carrying Ruby in her hand. Now that they were off the train, they just needed to walk a little to get home.

"Do you want me to walk you home from here, or do you wish to travel with just the fox?" Axel asked. He had hoped she picked the first option.

wc:173

Akira Tatsumi
    KawaiiUkeMisaki
    KawaiiUkeMisaki

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by KawaiiUkeMisaki 2nd April 2014, 8:47 am

Hikari was suddenly woken up by a tap on the shoulder ruby remained asleep. As they got off the train, Axel then asked if Hikari wanted him to walk her home from the train station. Without thinking, Hikari nodded yes. And so they began walking to the east end of Magnolia town from the station. The town was unusually quiet but of course, it was the middle of the night. As they walked down the cobblestone streets of Magnolia. For the first time in her life, she was being nervous around a guy, normally Hikari would have nothing to do with men but for some reason, it was different with Axel. It was quite the long walk before they reached the eastern end of town where Hikari's house was. In fact by the time they reached her house, it was already past midnight. So Hikari looked at Axel. "Hey, seeing as it's so late, why don't you just spend the night here, after all, I have a spare bedroom. Besides, you helped me out and all so, it's the least I could do." Hikari had no clue what had gotten into her, she just stood there blushing with Ruby still asleep in her arms.

Hikari's Themes:

Current date/time is 2nd May 2024, 2:46 am