Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Hello Sabertooth! [Yukine's Guild Intro (Open)]

Hello Sabertooth! [Yukine's Guild Intro (Open)] Empty Hello Sabertooth! [Yukine's Guild Intro (Open)]

Post by Guest 24th March 2014, 12:33 pm

Yukine stands before the transporter to Sabertooth. He looks high into the sky, wondering what sort of future he'll have in this guild? Will it be pleasant? Will he make a lot of friends, and most importantly, will he have a good time? Yukine was honoured to be standing where he was today, able to see a beautiful village up in the clouds, and call it home. He couldn't wait to just knock on that door, and see all the people Sabertooth had to offer. He couldn't wait to see all the adventures that awaited him; all the challenges he'd have to overcome, and all the tasks he'd have to complete. It was all just so overwhelming! "Amazing..." Yukine mutters before stepping into the teleporter. He could feel the spirit build within him as he rose to the top. Once he relocates himself to where the guild is, Yukine rushes to the main entrance. "I-I'm here! Kichiro Yukine!" Yukine announces as he comes across the front door. He was hoping someone would hear him, or else this would be quite the awkward moment.
    Nero_
    Nero_

Thunder Knight

Thunder Knight

Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Coming Storms- Guild Master- God Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Player 
    Lineage : Shinigami Protection
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor :
    Experience : 2475

Character Sheet
    First Skill: -
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Hello Sabertooth! [Yukine's Guild Intro (Open)] Empty Re: Hello Sabertooth! [Yukine's Guild Intro (Open)]

Post by Nero_ 25th March 2014, 10:33 am

Victoria was drinking, as usual, laughing with her friends, when she notcied someone at the entrance, waving nerviously at her guildmates. He introdcued himself as Kichiro Yukine. Victoria tiled her head a bit, and finished her drink. She jumped off her seat, telling her friends she'd be back in a second and walked to the boy. She placed a sweet smile on her face and waved at the boy. '' Hiya. I'm Victoria Hunter. You're new to Sabertooth, right?'' After a second of silent, which she took as a yes immediately, her smile grew wider. ''Welcome to Sabertooth, then!'' She said, a happy tone in her voice.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Character Theme || Insanity theme
    Hello Sabertooth! [Yukine's Guild Intro (Open)] Tumblr_n98jk3TInZ1qmxnvuo1_500

Hello Sabertooth! [Yukine's Guild Intro (Open)] Empty Re: Hello Sabertooth! [Yukine's Guild Intro (Open)]

Post by Guest 25th March 2014, 11:32 am

Yukine looked forward as, to his liking, the doors opened. Additionally, Yukine saw this nice-looking, young lady appear before him. "Yes, ma'am!" Yukine replied joyfully, has smile bright the moment he met this woman. He adjusts his posture for a moment before looking at the girl again. "My name is Kichiro Yukine, though you can just call me Yukine!" Yukine greets, "It's a pleasure meeting you, and I look forward to working with you someday!" A moment came when Yukine suddenly blushed. "M-May I come in?" Yukine asks, trying to be polite, "A-And if you don't mind, showing me around." The blushing on his face made his smile warmer as it faded away, focusing on the lady while awaiting a response. "So what's your name?" Yukine would add.
    Nero_
    Nero_

Thunder Knight

Thunder Knight

Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Coming Storms- Guild Master- God Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Player 
    Mentor :

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Nero_ 25th March 2014, 11:42 am

The boy seemed even more nervous than before. Victoria was still smiling. She tied her hair in a ponytail as she listened to him. He wanted her to show him around, and was looking forward to working with Victoria. He then asked her name. He didn't seem to have heard her the first time. '' As I said, I am Victoria Hunter, Ice Mage. I'll show you around, but I warn you: I am new myself and not too familiar with the positions either, I mainly know where the bar and the job requests are. However, how old are you? Any previous guilds you have been in? What is your magic?'' She asked while showing him around the guild hall.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Post by Guest 25th March 2014, 12:07 pm

Yukine remembered how her name was mentioned before the moment this girl said it the second time. "I'm sorry! I'm just excited, so forgive me if I forget names! Yukine confessed, "It's nice to meet you, Victoria!" Yukine would comment, "Showing me around the bar and jobs is good enough. I am thirsty, anyway." Yukine was feeling more comfortable here as he continued talking. "I am 18 years old." Yukine replied to Victoria's question, "I possess Sekki magic: a variant of ReQuip, and this is my first guild!" Yukine felt honoured to be shown around the guild hall. "Amazing!" Yukine comments; one of the numerous he'd made since seeing the guild for the first time. He looked to Victoria and smiled to her in a friendly manner, wondering if they could actually be friends.
    Nero_
    Nero_

Thunder Knight

Thunder Knight

Mentor :

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Nero_ 25th March 2014, 12:24 pm

Victoria sat in front of the bar, ordering some alcohol, and made Yukine a sign to come sit with her. '' Hm.... Requip Magic. I have a friend that is a requip mage, too. But I guess many mages lately are requip mages. However, you are older than me! If you are 18, you are one year older than me,'' She said while the boy was looking around Sabertooth's hall.

Post by Guest 25th March 2014, 1:13 pm

As it seemed Yukine was invited to the bar, he'd join Victoria there, sitting next to her. "I'm not like most other ReQuip Mages." Yukine remarks, "In fact, one day, I hope to show you how unique I am." Yukine would wink to Victoria before ordering some beer. His happiness grows as Victoria mentions her age. "You think we could be teammates if we are so close in age?" Yukine would ask curiously, "I'd love to have a partner like you, anyway. You seem really nice!" Yukine smiles sweetly as he makes this remark, waiting for Victoria's reaction.
    Nero_
    Nero_

Thunder Knight

Thunder Knight

Mentor :

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Nero_ 26th March 2014, 1:20 am

Victoria was rather interested in seeing this boy's magic. He said that his magic is pretty unique, and she wanted to see it. Maybe he could be a good teammate, but first, she had to ask the team leader, Rin. She finished her drink and turned her head towards Yukino once again. ''I suppose you can, but first I must consult my team leader. And besides, I want to know if you would be able to take on our missions. We go on B Rank Missions usually, and, as i heard, everyone can do a missions only one rank above their current.'' SHe explained.

Nero_
    Nero_

Thunder Knight

Thunder Knight

Mentor :

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Nero_ 26th March 2014, 1:22 am

(Do you want to join our team? I talked to the team leader and she said it is okay.)

Post by Guest 26th March 2014, 4:06 am

(I'll join it, though just as you said before, I can't do B-Rank missions yet)

Yukine frowned as he heard about Victoria's team. "I wish I could do the missions your team par takes in." Yukine confesses, "However, I'm only a D-Rank Mage. I will make it to the top, though, I promise you."A weak smile appears on Yukine's face before he tried to hide it, drinking some of his beer. He looks back towards the table and sighs. "Say, Victoria, could we have a spar someday?" He asks.
    Nero_
    Nero_

Thunder Knight

Thunder Knight

Mentor :

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Nero_ 26th March 2014, 7:34 am

''Dunno.'' She said, answerinf his question. Well, she didn't exactly, but hell. She looked around the guild, still a bit surprised nobody else had came to talk to Yukine.

Post by Guest 26th March 2014, 11:49 am

Yukine examined what he could see of the guild so far as he noticed Victoria's eyes moving in the same place. "I'm glad to be a part of this guild." Yukine mentioned, "So, what have you been up to, Victoria?" Yukine also wondered if anyone else in the guild was present at the time, though he wouldn't blame them if they were on missions, or off to socialize with members elsewhere.
    Nero_
    Nero_

Thunder Knight

Thunder Knight

Mentor :

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Nero_ 26th March 2014, 11:57 am

Victoria turned her attention back to Yukine as he asked her something. '' Oh, me? I have been getting used to the guild and going on missions, too. I just switched, so I am pretty much new too. I also train and so on. So, How many armors have you got? Weapons? Abilities? Spells?'' She spilled the questions quikly.

Indiana Jones
    Indiana Jones

Void Tyrant

Void Tyrant

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- God Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Player 
    Lineage : Caine's Descent
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Cosmic Coins : 1
    Experience : 350

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ragnarök
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Indiana Jones 26th March 2014, 12:13 pm

Indar opened the doors to the bar, he was in a real need for a drink. He completely ignored Victoria and the other person. He was too concentrate on getting a drink. Indar walked to the bar, picked up a bottle of whiskey and poured it into a glass. He grabbed the glass and leaned onto the bar table. Drinking almost half of the glass, he finally noticed the new person. Indar was a little surprised to see someone new, as the last people who joined were new to him still. He looked at Victoria and the new person, Well, a new person then. Name's Indar, it is nice to meet you. He finished his drink right after saying that, Welcome to Sabertooth.

Hello Sabertooth! [Yukine's Guild Intro (Open)] 18jWfhn

Character
    Main Theme Battle Theme 1 Battle Theme 2

Post by Guest 26th March 2014, 12:42 pm

Yukine felt excited to see yet another person present in this area. "Thanks!" Yukine replied, "I'm Yukine! Nice to meet you!" Having said this, Yukine turns to Victoria again. "I have four spells; all of which tend to enhance four distinct abilities: Willpower, Strength, Speed and Sensory." He acknowledged the fact that these questions were asked rapidly, though he didn't mind. He enjoys talking, after all. He looks back to seeing both Victoria and Indar, wondering what they think. One seemed concentrated on drinking, while the other seemed concentrated on him. Albeit, Yukine felt quite comfortable in this guild already.
    Nero_
    Nero_

Thunder Knight

Thunder Knight

Mentor :

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Nero_ 26th March 2014, 12:59 pm

Victoria watched Indar take a bottle of whiskey, and, she, who was trying to look like she was away from the habit of drinking, didn't stand the temptation. She turned to the bartender and ordered the strongest thing he had, which was, Vodka. One glass wouldn't do anything, righ? He gave her the glass and Victoria turned towards Indar this time. '' Yo, Indar. I see that today you are in the mood of drinking.'' She drank, her voice sliding towards the abyssal mage softly and in a friendly manner. She then turned to Yukine, who seemed to be amazed with the guild. ''So, Yukine, any particular goal? Like, being a guildmaster of a guild, someday, reaching S Class...?'' She asked.

Indiana Jones
    Indiana Jones

Void Tyrant

Void Tyrant

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- God Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Indiana Jones 26th March 2014, 1:14 pm

''Yo, Indar. I see that today you are in the mood of drinking,'' Indar smiled at Victoria ''Yes i am'', he truly was, well he was in the mood to drink all the time, but for some reason mostly in the middle of the day. He looked at Victoria drink her vodka and then looked at Yukine. Victoria had asked him a question and Indar really didn't fee like overloading him with questions. He took a seat next to Victoria and listened with great interest.

Character

Post by Guest 26th March 2014, 1:51 pm

Yukine looked at the table before him as Victoria asked him yet another question. "I wanna be Fiore's number one ReQuip Mage." Yukine states, "I know it may seem like too strong a goal for someone currently at my level, but I know I can do it...somehow." Yukine looked over to both Indar and Victoria, feeling determined. "My second goal is to make this guild the best it can be." Yukine blushed as he made this specific comment, attempting to drink it off with some Vodka. He seemed to be adapting to the same trend as Victoria and Indar.
    Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Brute of Fiore
    Guild : ɢᴜɪʟᴅʟᴇss
    Mentor : ʜᴇʀsᴇʟғ
    Experience : 1891.75

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ѕтorм мagιc
    Second Skill: -
    Third Skill:

Post by Viola-chan 26th March 2014, 4:52 pm

Viola was on the rampage in the guild, smashing through room after room, trying to find the source of where the delicious smell of noodles and chocolate brownies were coming from. Her hand forcefully pushed against the entrance to the bar, the door swinging open with a large smack, as she hurdled toward the bar, opening the fridge behind the bar counter to finally find the source of food. Viola tossed all the food into her mouth, not realizing that there were some people sitting behind her, as she eventually finished emptying the entire fridge before leaning back with a sigh.

Eventually the ebony haired girl turned around, jerking in surprise once she noticed there were a few people she knew sitting at the bar, her hand casually closed the fridge door, an awkward laugh looming from her mouth. "Uh-em.. I was.. just.." she tried to explain herself, but ended up giving up with a large sigh. Her eyes scanned over her two friends, once she suddenly took in that there was somebody completely un-familiar to her sitting beside Victoria. "Aye! Are you new here?" she asked, still standing behind the bar counter as she awaited a reply.

Main Theme:
    Zeon
    Zeon

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- S-Rank- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Experience : 337,500

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Rift Skin
    Second Skill: Ishrowan's Gift
    Third Skill:

Post by Zeon 26th March 2014, 7:39 pm

Alexander was drinking from the bar and tending to Hades, his trusty hellhound that he got on his second trip to hell itself. Its training was good and the drinks were sublime. New members were coming to Sabertooth in droves and another one has came in. Alexander stood up from his bar table and walked up to the man with a spiced rum at hand in one hand and the other offering to shake the new guys hand. A;exander said, "Hello new guy! My name is Alexander Zenneth, Flame Demon Slayer. And welcome to Sabertooth. Can I get you something to drink?"
    Nero_
    Nero_

Thunder Knight

Thunder Knight

Mentor :

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Nero_ 28th March 2014, 1:44 am

Victoria smiled as more Sabertooth members came to join her and Yukine. She recognised Alex, one of her friends that would always get drunk, like her, Viola, another Sabertooth member with whom she hadn't interacted much. She bit her lip, trying to get out more questions to ask, or at least a theme to talk about. That was, until Alex offered him something to drink. ''Alex, let it be at least something not as strong as what we drink. Don't succumb Yukine in our bad habits.''

Indiana Jones
    Indiana Jones

Void Tyrant

Void Tyrant

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Indiana Jones 28th March 2014, 12:13 pm

As Viola and Alexander came to the bar, Indar had just gotten up. His drink was finished and wanting to pour another one meant going behind the bar table. He listened to everyone welcome Yukine and talk between each other. He was interested in all they were saying, but a little too tired to join any of the conversations. He poured himself a new glass of whiskey, walked to one of the more comfier tables, sat down and put his legs onto a chair next to him. But his curiosity did somewhat get the better of him: ''So Yukine, how strong are you?''

Character

Post by Guest 28th March 2014, 12:41 pm

Yukine smiled as more people had now entered the guild. First, there was Victoria, who seemed to be interested in Yukine, already (or so he thought). Then, there was Indar, who has yet to speak to Yukine directly, though Yukine could tell by his gestures that this man still had great interest in him. Thirdly, there came the sudden arrival of what seemed to be a very hungry girl. Yukine laughed softly before seeing her turn around. He became attracted to her quickly, though he hid it with a poker face, continuing to smile with no sign of the attraction on his face. He wondered if he should admit such a feeling to Viola, afterwards. Finally, there came an intimidating figure, a man who looked to be the strongest of all currently present. As this man, in particular, offered Yukine a drink, he gladly accepted. "Just another round of Vodka will do, please!" Yukine requests. Victoria, Indar, Viola and Zenneth: These people would hopefully turn out to be new friends.

Yukine looked to the two who just appeared in the building: Viola and Zenneth. He would answer Viola's question after requesting the Vodka. "Yes, I am new!" Yukine replied cheerfully, "In fact, this would be my first day here!" Yukine smiled warmly towards Viola, still finding it funny how she so swiftly raided the fridge, and ate more than he possibly could in seconds. To his surprise, however, an even more interesting question struck Yukine. "My strength can only be seen through actions; not words." Yukine would comment, grinning towards Indar. Finally, he looked back towards Victoria. "You're so caring." Yukine would compliment before turning to everyone, "I'm loving this place already!"

Before he awaits the response from a fellow guild member, Yukine turns to Viola. "I'm Yukine, by the way!" Yukine greeted happily, "What's your name?"
    Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Brute of Fiore
    Guild : ɢᴜɪʟᴅʟᴇss
    Mentor : ʜᴇʀsᴇʟғ
    Experience : 1891.75

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ѕтorм мagιc
    Second Skill: -
    Third Skill:

Post by Viola-chan 28th March 2014, 2:09 pm

"Yes, I am new!" the young man said with a cheerful expression, Viola smiling in return. It was always fun to have new members, getting to know them, and learning their magic. After all Viola did have an interest in discovering all types of new magic. But, Viola was also quite new to Sabertooth herself, in-fact she had stuck here longer than any of the other guilds she had joined. "I'm loving this place already!" the newbie said again, breaking the ebony haired girl from her thoughts as she leaned against the bar counter, looking over at him. The others around seemed to take a liking to him, which caused a meager smile to appear on her lips, glad that he was receiving attention.

The newbie eventually turned toward her, as she looked back at him curiously. "I'm Yukine, by the way!" he introduced happily. "What's your name?" he asked, as she hesitantly leaned over to grasp onto his hand in a friendly shake. "It's nice to meet you Yukine, I'm Viola." she said, releasing the grasp as a familiar silver fox floated onto her head, landing with a small thud. "And I'm Melody!~" she said, grinning a toothy grin.

Main Theme:
    Zeon
    Zeon

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- S-Rank- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Experience : 337,500

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Rift Skin
    Second Skill: Ishrowan's Gift
    Third Skill:

Post by Zeon 29th March 2014, 12:44 am

Alexander answered, "No I will just give him the standard Vodka." Alexander nodded and went to the bar in the back and opened up the freezer pull out the ‘special’ vodka that would be the strongest thing Kichiro would ever drink. He poured everyone a glass of the strong vodka and had them all clink their glasses in a toast. Alexander said, "Welcome to the Sabertooth family Yukine." Alexander drank the strong liquid and let his body burn the alcohol from the body. He couldn't afford to get drunk with new people here. Everyone else on other hand could get as plastered as they want.

Current date/time is 29th May 2024, 12:23 am