Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Strutting into Sabertooth (Intro/open)

Lilynette
    Lilynette

Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Swords
    Position : None
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 200
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : -
    Experience : 2,080

Public Strutting into Sabertooth (Intro/open)

Post by Lilynette 5th September 2020, 5:44 am

0279/0000 WORDS
    Lilynette D.
    One day, I'll experience it all!
    HP: 200/200
    MP: 200/200
    Active Spells: -
    Cooldown: -
    Passives/Buffs: -
    Items Used: -
    Monsters Killed: 0/0
    Lilynette had been walking for what felt like ages. This much walking was not meant  for a 6 foot 2 tall women sporting stilettos, black jean shorts, and a black top. She let out a deep breath and slammed her luggage onto the ground besides her. "I can't believe..." she muttered to herself, trying to catch her breath.

She spent a couple seconds hunched over with her hands on her knees, but then the adrenaline and excitement began to kick in. She shot up straight like a rocket and took a deep breath in. "I'm here! Hahaha!" Proclaimed Lilynette as she stood before the Red Dragon Inn, giddy as could be. Her purple eyes widened like a baby deers opening for the first time, her dark purple eyes almost beginning to tear. She had been hearing stories about this guild for quite some time, and the more she heard the more she fell in love. This moment was enough to make her quit her 14 year old career in modeling.

She took one step forward in her black stiletto boots, and placed the palm of her hand on the door. A shiver quickly ran down her spine. This was it. This would, hopefully, be the beginning of her new life as a mage.  Lilynette let out a calming sign as she brought her free hand up to her chest. "No," She quietly told herself. "There is no room for doubt. They'll love you, Lily."

And with those words, she threw the doors open hopped her way into the Inn. "Hello!" She shouted, waving her hand , "Anyone wanna show a girl where the sign up sheet is?"
    This is the space for any notes you might have. If you end up writing too much, it should scroll nicely ^w^
    IVYLEAF33

Luceam
    Luceam

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Lineage : Equilibrium Equinox
    Experience : 3,252,365

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Nature Fairy
    Second Skill: AT-X
    Third Skill: Carpo's Prodigy Slayer

Public Re: Strutting into Sabertooth (Intro/open)

Post by Luceam 5th September 2020, 12:16 pm

Summer youth activities in Ace of Spades seemed to be exhaustive to manage to say the least. At least for the Nature Fae today was a relatively calm day if anything. While mostly the parents arranged activities amongst themselves they did often ask for Sabertooth mages to attend to supervise, often with strict regulations like today. They requested a mage with both healing skills and aquatic experience, which narrowed the list down to few, and before Luna could back out, someone had already put her name down for lifeguard duty for the swim in the lake. The day was mostly uneventful as everyone was relatively safe in the lake until near the end when a splashing war between two kids moved into the deep end and neither were ready. When one of the kids lost their balance and was struggling to stay above water, and the other kid cou;\ldn't recognize it Luna rushed into the water after and saved the kid, and getting both to shore.

Soon after the day was over and the parents arrived to take their kids and Luna herself left to go to the Red Dragon Tavern to check out of duty and note her observations. She had arrived about six minutes before Lilynette, wearing her black and fake gold trimmed bikini under an open tan hoodie, sandals, with her red towel tied around her waist. Her hair still partially damp as she was finishing writing a brief report on a clip board and handing it to one of the coordinating parents as she was relieved to finally be done with duty.

However as Lilynette came in and asked for the sheet Luna did not immediately pay her attention as she was wrapping up her business, but a waitress came over, speaking a little too loud for a whisper. "Miss Mira? I think there's a parent here to ask for their kid to be omitted from signing up..." Luna looked at the woman then back to the waitress confused. "That's a little... presumptuous, but nonetheless... Mrs. Rosten I think we are done here anyways. Anything comes up let me know but I think Gavin will be fine." Luna said, the parent she was talking to nodded before Luna turned around. While Sabertooth members often come to Ace of Spades, few actually live there. Luna was one of few and providing her healing abilities to the public gave her some renown, as well as her third career as an aspiring model.

Luna slowly approached Lilynette, amazed by the life force of the woman that was still so radiant and full of life, as well as her towering size, futhermore from appearance Luna would almost believe she was late twenties, but from the Life Force she was sensing this woman was indeed early thirties. The human formed Fairy looked up at the tall woman and maintained a polite smile despite her awe. "Hello there miss, I am Luna Mira, a member of Sabertooth. May I ask why you are looking for the registration, and I must inform you that there is no designated registration facility. An Ace of the guild or Guild Master should be around town and I am sure they will arrive shortly but for now I can be of assistance."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Luna Mira ff66cc||| AT-X |||
    Nature Fairy |||Neptuna 99ff66

Carpo's Prodigy Slayer

Bank

Amelia Thorn
    Lilynette
    Lilynette

Player 

Post by Lilynette 5th September 2020, 1:10 pm

0242/1500 WORDS
    Lilynette D.
    Monsters Killed: -
    Muse Tavern Tunes
    Lilynette gleefully looked around the inn. It wasn't anything too special, certainly not in comparison to her old apartment and some of the hotels she had formerly stayed at, but the thought that it belonged to Sabertooth was enough to make it awe inspiring. "This place feels so homey," Lilynette said aloud, clapping her hands together in excitement for the adventures that would soon become possible.

"Ooo, a bar!" She exclaimed, the giddy alcoholic taking a step towards the tavern portion of the inn. Before she could get too close, however, a seemingly damp, pink haired girl began to approach her. The girl, no, the young lady introduced herself as a member of the guild, and began to reassure her that there would momentarily be someone arriving that could assist her with any questions she had towards registration.

Lilynette's eyes slammed shut as she reached towards the girl. "Well hello there!" She squealed, wrapping her arms around the girl and bringing her into a fairly tight hug.

"I'm so excited to meet you mssss.... uhm..." She quickly paused, having forgotten the girls name, "New friend!" She finished. She then clapped her hands together another time,  "My name's Lilinette," She spoke, her voice having gone down a few octaves from its originally ear piercing decimal.  She then reached for the girls hand, "and I'm here to join your guild!" she proclaimed as she began to gently "pull" her new friend towards the bar.
    @Luceam sorry, she gets really excited haha.
    IVYLEAF33

Luceam
    Luceam

Character Sheet

Post by Luceam 5th September 2020, 2:36 pm

Luna had a gut feeling that there was something vaguely familiar about the woman as she was quickly embraced into a hug. Luna did not want to resist the woman for fear of risking harming or offending. She could tell this was one of the most vibrant individuals she had the pleasure of meeting and that her level of excitement. SShe took a moment to feel the life force and it failed to be similar beyond the same sex and species as many of the guild members, but beyond that there was no relation she could immediately detect, so she ruled out the parenting theory especially after the woman expressed interest in joining the guild.

However when the woman expressed interest in getting a drink at the bar was when Luna started to realize the source of her deja vu... "Six feet tall, voluptuously attractive, alcoholic... Is she related to Sarah?" Luna thought as she played along and followed her towards the bar trying to avoid her arm being tugged towards the bar. Luna ordered an iced tea as it was too soon for her to be drinking and she preferred to be sober just in case someone needed her during an emergency. "Well many members cross through this tavern, however as I said only few members live in town. Only one of the three aces does, while the other two and the master presently resides at the guild hall." But yeah, generally someone is around to welcome someone in."

She pulled out her iLac and sent a message to the guild's Aces and Master for which she had a means of communication from, which is just Gaia through a direct text while Imai through Lacbook messenger that a new recruit was at the Red Dragon Inn, not expecting any response. However she knew the awkward part was about to begin.

She was suspecting that this woman was undergoing or completed a midlife crisis and wanted to take the matter with great caution. "So do you have any experience as a mage? Worked for any guilds in the past?" She asked politely and trying to gently approach the subject of which she suspected. She didn't sense any significant magical power from the woman but for all she knew Lilynette was better at hiding then Luna's sensing.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Carpo's Prodigy Slayer

Bank

Amelia Thorn
    Lilynette
    Lilynette

Player 

Post by Lilynette 5th September 2020, 5:49 pm

0247/0000 WORDS
    Lilynette D.
    Let us find true enlightenment through excitement!
    Monsters Killed: -
    Muse Tavern Tunes
    Lilynette threw back a sex a martini, motioning for the barkeep to bring her another one as she giggled at the young woman's questions. "I'm sorry, *giggle*, It's not you *giggle*" She took a few deep breaths to contain herself. "It's just; if you had asked me a week ago if I was planning on giving up my decade and a half long career *giggle* to become a mage *giggle*, I, well, would have had this same reaction! Ahahahahahaha!"

"For the longest time, all I ever wanted was to be famous; and I got lucky. I was blessed with both the beauty of a goddess and the pity of an orphan. I've lived and done thing that most can only dream, and yet... I started to just feel so empty from it all..." As she began to unfold before the stranger of Sabertooth, she began to feel the affects of the martini. "Isn't that weird? I sure thought so... So I decided that maybe it was time that I made a new life for myself, a life of adventure! A life where I could see the world, make new friends, help others..."

Lilynette took a pause, looking up into the eyes of her new confidant. "I want to feel true enlightenment through excitement. "

Lilynette let out one more giggle before popping back her second martini. "One more please!" She spoke, digging around in her purse for some jewels before slamming them full force onto the bars countertop.

@Luceam that got a little deep, but at least she's having a good time!  
    IVYLEAF33

Luceam
    Luceam

Character Sheet

Post by Luceam 6th September 2020, 7:55 pm

Luna's intuition had paid off in spades as she listened carefully to the older woman who was already drunk. She understood the plight of the woman who spent her whole life in one purpose and found it unfulfilling. It was not a surprising idea for a sudden change of career, especially from fame to something down to earth and hands on. Luna did have modeling experience herself and while she did enjoy it she knew all too well that fame was a fleeting high, and living that life solely for a year let alone fourteen was just impossible to her.

However she found it odd that Lilynette plunged from modeling into the harsh world of mage work to find enlightenment. She knew that thrill all too well but she thinks this woman is driven by allure without full research into mage work. "I get that but you know many people turn to guild work as they got no choice, and it's not all good and exciting. Not all guilds are blessed with healers and  supportive people like Sabertooth. A lot of mages have it rough, sometimes there's not many jobs, plenty of mages in Fiore live struggling between bills."

She said trying to dilute the perception Lilynette had of the career she was eager to get into with some harsh reality.  She didn't want to discourage the older woman but she was astonished she had to give the reality talk. "Also there are plenty of dirty jobs with ungrateful clients, and sometimes you need to choose between hurting innocent lives and a paycheck."

She said trying to gently explain to the drunk woman before getting right to the heart of the issue. Gently looking into Lilynette's with kindness and sympathetic. "Plus plenty of mages around the countey die early into their career. I get that you want a new life as you have regrets, but enlightenment isn't a high you can just feel. Took me a while to get close, but enlightenment is more, peace and acceptance in becoming who you are. If you think this road and excitement will get you there I won't stop you. But I found enlightenment not as a Nature Fairy, mage, mother, daughter, sister, or lover, but as a woman who faced all those possibilities, who endured several shades of hell and suffered the mistakes and took all the wisdom." She said smiling, grabbing Lily's hand as she spoke honestly and compassionately. Luna herself had to admire the irony that in a handful of years she grown and found herself and her true calling while Lilynette spent longer and was still at the starting line. However Luna knew it was not her place to judge.

"But hey, I'm not here to tell you your path, if you think it'll start with cleaning flaming bull crap so be it."

Carpo's Prodigy Slayer

Bank

Amelia Thorn
    Lilynette
    Lilynette

Player 

Post by Lilynette 6th September 2020, 8:33 pm

0000/0000 WORDS
    Lilynette D.
    Boss HP: 150/150
    Monsters Killed: 0/1
    Muse Badass Model Tunes
    Lilynette felt a tap on her shoulder from the bar tender who was currently placing another martini on the bar counter, along with a shot of tequila. He must have over heard their conversation and understood that after hearing what little miss sunshine had to say about Lilynettes goals; he must have understood that more drinking was needed.

The words that this woman threw so coldly at Lilynette weren't new to her. She had heard the same spiel back when she first said she wanted to model. But this time is was different.

"Do you know what it's like to be center stage, the center of attention for millions of people from all around the world, and feel nothing?"

She lifted her chin up, slamming her complimentary shot of tequila. A single tear began to fall down the right side of her face. She couldn't help but to smile at the young girl before her. "Let me tell you, it's horrifying. You start to question everything, and I mean everything."

"You ask yourself if all of your sacrifices were worth it. The people you ignored, the secrets you kept hidden, the friends you watch burn; all so that you could be there, and to feel nothing."

Lilynette reached up, wiping away the single tear.

"The higher you climb in the world of modeling, the more cut throat it gets; and I was the best at cutting throats. I spent my entire life stepping on the dreams of others so that I could reach my own. I burnt bridges and I ruined friendships and even though I came out on top, I felt worthless. So if finding myself a new g-d damn family and finding my own inner peace means I have to some flaming bull crap, well then..." She grabbed her next Martini and rose it high above her head,

"THAN SHOW ME THE FLAMING BULL CRAP ALREADY!"

@Luceam Hope you're happy, you made her cry >.>
    IVYLEAF33

Strutting into Sabertooth (Intro/open) 6d1n2ap
                                                                                                                           source credit to Kirinismywaifu
    Lilynette M. Drakus Her Closet
    Ruler of the 9 Rings
    Mai Stormschild
    Mai Stormschild

Alt Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Custom Slayer- God Slayer- Christian Minecraft Server- Limited Edition- Magic Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Player 
    Lineage : Child of a God
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Mentor : Luceam
    Experience : 34,161

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Tempest God Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mai Stormschild 7th September 2020, 8:29 am

STATS & SUMMARY
    HP500/500
    MP500/500
    Speed75m/s
    Strength75
    (Melee Damage)
    SP1
    (Spell Power Multiplier)

ITEMS ON HAND
    N/A

SPELLS USED
    N/A

COMBAT SUMMARY
    Damage Taken:N/A
    Healing:N/A
    MP Used:N/A
    Buffs:N/A
    Other Notes:N/A
    ~

Any day that Miss Luna was working was a sad day. Mai confined herself in her room, munching on snacks and thinking of different schemes to finally killify that meanie Imai. These days were so boring and painful, but Miss Luna always promised that she would come back, and that was what kept Mai staying in the Red Dragon Inn the entirety of her day. What if Miss Luna were to come back and Mai was not around? What if Miss Luna had gotten Mai a present? What if-

Mai's ears perked up. A familiar voice echoed down the halls and into Mai's ears. "MISS LUNA!" she shouted, scrambling off of her bed, leaving her drawings of Miss Luna on the bed next to the plushies of Miss Luna. Mai picked up one of her bags of candy and kicked down the door, looking around. She admittedly could not remember which way was the one to the main food area of the Inn compared to her room, but the extra noise told her which way it was. She scampered down the hallway, making sure to scowl at Imai's door as she passed by.

Finally, the youthful God Slayer made it to the main tavern area of the Inn. She, as she thought, saw the wonderous glory that was Miss Luna. "Miss Luna! Miss Luna!" she cheered, rushing out from the doorway and immediately diving into a hug of Miss Luna's back. "I missed you, Miss Luna! Did you have fun doing that other thingy?" Mai did her best to sound as if she was not in a depressed slump all day, but the sadness in her voice was evident. She missed Miss Luna, and she wanted to keep her to herself.

That was when she saw the other woman. Mai tilted her head, looking from around Miss Luna's body. "Are you Miss Luna's friend?" She warily approached the tall, voluptuous woman. She looked at the woman, then back at Miss Luna. Miss Luna was much better, Mai decided. It was simply fact. Miss Luna was the best anything ever. She was THE Miss Luna! "You smell funny," Mai said, crossing her arms and pouting. "Don't get your stupid human smell all over Miss Luna! Miss Luna's too good for your stupid human... humaning!" Mai retreated back behind Miss Luna and picked out a few candies from her bag, munching on them slowly. She was still incredibly wary of the tall woman, and she was ready to defend Miss Luna from any attacks that this woman could possibly perform on the amazing glory of Miss Luna.

WC: 0436| TWC: 0436

Template Made by Pokomon
    Edited by SlayerMathis

Strutting into Sabertooth (Intro/open) FuTi3lI
    Luceam
    Luceam

Character Sheet

Post by Luceam 7th September 2020, 12:48 pm

Luna sighed as she saw the woman start to go on a drunken rant about how it was impossible for Luna to understand an unfulfilling life and how shallow fame can be. Luna could've sworn she acknowledged how hollow fame is a fleeting high but she could be wrong. She nodded supportively as the woman let out her stress, and was slightly astonished that there was an immense amount of stress. "I get it, I've had my entire private life spilled before the public eye after being falsely accused of being an incompetent guild master, I work as a model on the side, I work in Human Resources, I know about unfulfillment. Which is why I know from experience that there is no direct path to enlightenment or fulfilment."

She took a deep breath as she raised her hand to reach up towards the shoulder of the taller woman and looked her in the eyes. Her gentle emerald eyes reaching Lilynettes. "Someone can be obese as a cow stuffing their face everyday and work a desk job and achieve enlightenment, or someone with a body as damn fine as yours can find it struggling with finding romance... All I'm saying is you find what you want through the struggle, the attempt is more important. Not the end goal. Also as a mage at the end of the day you'll feel nothing in your body or feel everything, trust me."

However Luna sensed a particular life force that she knew all too well as the young girl rushed towards her and hugged her. Luna gently patted Mai's head as she was glad to see the girl who was almost always hyper. Luna wanted to take Mai out to the events but she was concerned on how Mai would react around the other children, and so she couldn't take Neptuna as that would be unfair to Mai, and led to a chain of similar events. "It was, fun, nothing really bad happened. Although some of the kids weren't as behaved as you." She answered Mai gently and trying to keep Mai on her best behavior. Much to her chagrin, Mai's human racism that her father had instilled in her became a problem again.

Luna sighed as she knew she had to keep Mai well behaved around the prospective member. She reached around and picked up Mai, and sat her down gently on her lap. "Mai, this is Lilynette, a new member to Sabertooth. Remember what I said about using such, ugly language about others?" She said trying to dissuade Mai from making racist accusations, for everyone else's and her own sake. "Lilynette, this is my ward, Mai Stormschild. She's a member of the guild. No threat."

Luna herself was starting to believe that Lilynette probably had a bit too much to drink. Luna reached over and rubbed Lilynettes arm as Luna made Lilynette's body glow a soft pink as Luna started to use Nature's Mercy on the former model. Since alcohol counted as a poison Luna learned she can use her natural healing ability to ease the levels of alcohol in someone's system allowing them to sober up partially to full. Luna stopped partway through so Lilynette could have some potential composure. "Life is fickle you know, I thought my mage days were done a while ago, but then Mai came into my life and I ended up back in the game before I could quit."

Carpo's Prodigy Slayer

Bank

Amelia Thorn
    Lilynette
    Lilynette

Player 

Post by Lilynette 7th September 2020, 5:28 pm

0000/0000 WORDS
    Lilynette D.
    Muse Badass Model Tunes
    As she chucked back her martini she could practically feel the depth of the emotions coming out of the young woman's mouth. Could she understand a word she was saying? No, not at all. Lilynette had no idea what had possessed her to go so deep into the world of bottomless martini's, today of all days.

*Hiccup* "I'm sorry for *hiccup* your troubles, that's why being in a guild is so important though! It lets you-"

"Was my martini spiked or do you see the tiny dwarf, too."

There was, in fact, a small humanoid creature before them, startling the hiccups right out of her. She was speaking way to fast for Lilynette to understand, but Lilynette could gather that she didn't like the words the tiny creature was spewing.

"Hey, you listen here tiny creature," She rattled off. "Do you know I? You look familiar." Her eyes widened as she stood up from the table. "Okay, that's enough alcohol for one for one day. I think I'm gonna go lay down in one of these rooms." She then stood up, grabbing a glass of water that the bartender had preemptively put down for her. She gulped it down almost as fast as she had the alcohol and began shaking her head.

"Lesson 1 of life ladies, water cures everything!"

Lilynette held up one of her black laced hands to her face and let out a laugh so loud that it filled the entire inn.

"You two are cute, I'll tell you that much. I Can't wait to start working with you."
    She clapped her hands together and crotched down to get about eye level with the tiny person who appeared. "Oh, your'e no dwarf. Silly me, you're just a child!" She held up her hand and reached to pat the girl on the head, " Stick by me, and I'll teach you how to be women of some stature, alright sweetie?"

IVYLEAF33

Ruler of the 9 Rings
    Mai Stormschild
    Mai Stormschild

Alt Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Custom Slayer- God Slayer- Christian Minecraft Server- Limited Edition- Magic Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mai Stormschild 10th September 2020, 6:39 pm

STATS & SUMMARY
    HP500/500
    MP500/500
    Speed75m/s
    Strength75
    (Melee Damage)
    SP1
    (Spell Power Multiplier)

ITEMS ON HAND
    N/A

SPELLS USED
    N/A

COMBAT SUMMARY
    ~

Mai nodded at Miss Luna's question on what she remembered about Mai using that language. "I remember really well, Miss Luna! I always remember well, don't I? You said not to use that language with people, especially human people!" Mai smiled, enjoying the bliss of the moment as she held her hands up against her face. All three of her brain cells bounced against the sides of their empty prison, frantically scrambling to find out what it was that Mai was forgetting. Suddenly the realization came into effect. "NOOOOO! I'M SORRY, MISS LUNA! I DID A BAD!" She cried out, embracing the elder Fairy tightly. "Wait... you also said for me to do something else, too, didn't you?" Her brain cells were on overdrive now, having to think about multiple things in succession. With Papa, Mai rarely had to do these things. Papa just told her a thing, and Mai listened to it. It was simply her nature at this point. Papa said explodinate the humans, Mai explodinated the humans. Papa asked why humans needed to be destroyed, Mai answered, and Papa accepted. None of this "multiple step thinking" that Miss Luna was instilling into her.

The second realization of the day bubbled into her mind. She unlatched herself from Luna, turning sadly towards the human in front of her. "Sorry for saying those meanie things. I'm not actually a meanie, though. Miss Luna just says I don't have a filter. I don't know what that means, but Miss Luna said it, so it must be right!"

Mai approached the human woman with the much larger chest than Miss Luna and she offered her arms out in a hug. Miss Luna told her that she needed to learn that it was better to hug people than punch them. Mai was certainly fine with this, especially if it meant candy rewards like Candy Lady gave her, but there were some lines she would never cross. Especially that meanie Imai! Mai was certain that if she was forced to hug Imai, she would die! Imai was poisonous! Evil! A meanie! But... Miss Luna said that not all humans were like Imai. Most humans, Miss Luna, were actually nice, like the Space Lady! So maybe this one was like the Space Lady!

"Wait, I can remember the introduction thingy you taught me about, Miss Luna!" the young child pressed her knuckles into her temples, wracking her already tired brain even further to impress Miss Luna. "Hi! My name's Mai Stormschild! I'm an A Rank Mage of Sabertooth, and I use Storm God Slayer Magic! I really like candy and sweets and Miss Luna! Let's be friends!" Mai once more flung her arms open, taking a look at Miss Luna for affirmation of how right she was with the introductory spiel. One more memory came into her head. "Oh yeah! What's your name? Miss Luna said that's an important thing to ask! I'm Mai! Nice to eat you!"

WC: 0494| TWC: 0930

Template Made by Pokomon
    Edited by SlayerMathis

Luceam
    Luceam

Character Sheet

Post by Luceam 14th September 2020, 11:49 pm

"How is this woman not related to Sarah? Even sets a slightly bad example for the same impressionable kid!" Luna thought to herself as she was starting to miss Sarah. However she pushed aside those thoughts as she watched how her young ward handled the social situation, and while she was a little, crazy and overboard, she was glad to see Mai using the lessons she taught the God Slayer. The Goddess Slayer Fae was proud that Mai took the lessons to heart. However she really needed to have Mai do some mental exercises given her either her current lapse in memory. or lack of attention to detail as Mai had already seemed to forget who she was talking with. "Her name is Lilynette, she used to be a model like I do on the side from time to time with Miss Gaia, except it was her full career until she decided to join Sabertooth." Luna briefly explained and hoped that either Mai would say nothing about the ludicrous sounding story or not be able to recognize how ludicrous it was for fear of Mai calling Lilynette crazy, old, or the sort.

However Lilynette's last offer could easily be a problem, Luna had no problem with Mai's relationship with Sarah as she knew Sarah longer and inside out, thus putting the retired arena fighter on a short leash so if something had gone wrong Luna could easily manage both sides. However this woman was seemingly less dangerously physically, but the main difference aside from history was that this woman seemed to be more erratic. Luna was almost considering putting a wall between the children under her care and this woman; but withheld any drastic actions giving Lilynette the benefit of the doubt.

However if anything was clear it was that she had to make sure this woman, despite making Luna look like a child through size difference she had to stand her ground and get her respect. "Mai already has a real woman of stature in her life, me. I'm a well respected member of Ace of Spades community, a renowned mage, and I can still squeeze in a high class career and manage several wards. Strike me down... and Gaia will take my place while I come back from the dead, as I seem to be at the but of some cruel joke where resting in peace is not in my destiny, dead or alive." Luna said confidently into Lilynettes eyes, if she thought there was a chance Mai would be lead astray, she took every reasonable step to prevent it. However Luna did notice a slight drain in the life force of the newcomer's chest, particularly one hard working organ."But I'd be careful with the booze, I can hear your liver reaching for the ropes."

Luna however sent another message to Imai and Gaia, hoping one of them would be on their way or perhaps one of the power couple of Kenna and Itori could perhaps stop by the Inn. "We really need to have someone on shift for this..." Luna thought to herself.

Carpo's Prodigy Slayer

Bank

Amelia Thorn
    Gaia
    Gaia

Get Married- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- Halloween job event participant - Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Vocat Cor
    Partner : Kyran
    Guild : Sabertooth [Ace]
    Mentor : Ruvel
    Experience : 450,578

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Dragon Tarot Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Gaia 16th September 2020, 8:09 pm

@Lilynette @Luceam @Mai Stormschild
    WC: 646
    Total WC: 5477
    HP: 000
    MP: 000
    job link/job approval
    Spells used (duration):
    Passives:
    Items:
    notes too lol

The Divine Mage

Of course she’d get a couple messages on her iLac when she was in the middle of finishing up a meeting about some potential damage happening around Ace of Spades. Gaia had assumed her attention back to the people and gave them a sweet smile. “I assure you, I’ll look into it and get the mess cleaned up as quickly as I can. Thank you.” She bowed her head to the people before they left the room. She instantly fished out her iLac and read the messages from Luna quickly. Of course someone would join right when she was in a meeting. She quickly tapped her fingers across the glass screen of the pink phone, letting Luna know she’d be on her way quickly and to hold out for just a moment longer. She gathered her purse and threw her iLac in it as she held her arm out. “Noya~ Lets get going! We got to welcome a new face!” She coos happily. The ferret chirps and jumps onto her masters arm before Gaia makes her way out of the building she was temporarily in. Funny enough, the meeting didn’t happen at the inn. It was half across town. It was the designated community center that people often went to for activities away from the tavern.

With a half jog in heels, Gaia made her way towards the Red Dragon Inn. Wasn’t it funny? The other day she was telling one of the members to not make themselves too busy to not wear themselves out, but here she was, doing the same thing unironically. She managed to hitch a ride on the back of a food carriage, legs dangling off the back as she relaxed her body some. A few people had iLacs out and were trying to take pictures of her, and she managed to flash them a sweet smile while waving. She wasn’t dressed for riding on the back of a food cart. As soon as they made it to the inn, the Ace of Sabertooth hopped off gingerly and thanked the driver before she made her way to the inn. What would have taken her probably seven or so minutes, turned into two.

She opened the doors to the inn dressed in another one of Olga’s creations. She was dressed in a short, black, halter-top, keyhole, sweetheart neckline dress. The halter-top part of the dress was white, kept her chest back and from not spilling out too much, and went down the sides of the dress to wrap around her waist a couple times before being a nice ruffled bow in the back. Under the dress, she wore black leggings and a pair of black heels on her feet. Her now lightening black hair was loose around her shoulders as she glanced around the tavern part of the inn.

She spies Luna and smiles a bit at her. “Luna!” She calls out cheerily. She then noticed someone else nearly. “And Mai! What a pleasure it is to meet you here!” She says sweetly. She walks into the tavern, hips swaying as she did so, and glances towards the person near Luna and Mai, tilting her head a bit. “Are you by chance the new Sabertooth member who wishes to join? I’m Gaia Sabin Dyer, one of the Aces of Sabertooh.” Despite feeling a little tired herself, she kept a smile on her face, half for appearances, half because of habit from growing up. Her burnt sienna eyes blink a moment after looking at the woman. “Are you… Lilynette Drakus?” The little white ferret on the ace’s shoulders seemed to perk up, unaware of this name as the bespeckles maged had just said. She grins and holds her hand out to her. “I’ve been wanting to meet you for a while after I started modeling myself!” She couldn’t help but cry out a little.
    breezescodes.

Lilynette
    Lilynette

Player 

Post by Lilynette 21st September 2020, 3:47 pm

0000/0000 WORDS
    Lilynette D.
    Muse Badass Model Tunes
    Lilynette let out a laugh as she shot up from the ground, "Oh don't you worry missy, I couldn't take your little one away from ya even if i tried." She then spun around towards Miss Luna, giving a wink in her direction. "I'm just so excited to get this new life of mine started," Lilynette practically glistened as she spoke, ignoring Luna's party pooperish attitude. "And no need to worry about my liver, that girls sturdier than a tank, hahaha. Now, I have to say I'm just exhausted from my journey to get here. I'll see you two around, I'm gonna go get myself a room while I wait for on of your aces to arrive."

As Lilynette made her way towards the inn's clerk, she could see someone enter the room. "Oh my goodness," She muttered to herself, "Well aren't you just the most gorgeous thing!" Lilynette shouted from across the inn, clapping her hands together as she smiled at the blue haired beauty that just stepped into her line of site. Her eyes opened wide as the girl introduced herself, "Why-why yes... I'm Lilynette" She spoke, a bit star stricken by the girl in front of her. "But I'm just a nobody." She muttered, a bit caught off guard as the women introduced herself. "You three are the ones that I'm excited to meet. The tales I've heard about the young people who cultivated this guild. The stories I've heard of its members, about you all... You three are infamously more renowned than myself." She then focused her attention towards Gaia," Especially you, Miss Beauty and Brawn." Her voice trailed off as she raised her hand to her chest, smiling

"This guild has beauty and power, how fantastic. I'm so happy to see such strong, capable young women... A lot of people think this is a mans world, you know." Her voice had completely shifted gears. It had flipped from giddy excitement to proud sincerity. "I'm just so glad to meet a group of women who seem not to believe that ideology. It really fills me hope, I'll tell you."

She extended her arms, and embraced the girl, Gaia, before her. In that moment, Lilynette felt infinite potential. This was the beginning of her journy, and this was the feeling she had set out looking for when she had quit her job.

"No doubt about it," she whispered, pulling herself off of the Ace of Sabertooth that stood before her. " I just know that you three will help me along my journey, where ever it may lead."

She lifted a finger up to her teary eyes, whipping away a few tears that had seemed to spontaneously appeared on her cheek. "Now, Gaia, Would you be so kind as to make this adventure official for me?"
    IVYLEAF33

Ruler of the 9 Rings
    Mai Stormschild
    Mai Stormschild

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mai Stormschild 11th October 2020, 11:04 am

STATS & SUMMARY
    HP500/500
    MP500/500
    Speed75m/s
    Strength75
    (Melee Damage)
    SP1
    (Spell Power Multiplier)

ITEMS ON HAND
    N/A

SPELLS USED
    N/A

COMBAT SUMMARY
    ~

Miss Luna said a bunch of words that Mai did not understand, but she knew that whatever Miss Luna was saying was true! There was something about her and Gaia. Who was Gaia again? Mai placed a hand on her chin in contemplation, trying to remember each individual person that was not Miss Luna. Gaia... Gaia...

Her question was answered when the blue haired woman stepped through the door. "Space Lady!" Mai called out, raising her hands in triumph after clearly remembering exactly who Gaia was. She listened as Space Lady seemed excited about something and then the weird other lady with the big chest said something else and then said something about not needing men or something. "All we need in this world is Miss Luna!" Mai chipperly piped in, not really knowing what was going on. She still just sat back and happily listened, pulling a juice box out from underneath a floorboard of the inn, one of the many she had stashed throughout the premises in case she got thirsty, and began to sip on it. The big chested lady said more things, and there was talk about an adventure.

"Ooh! I wanna go on an adventure!" Mai called out. "Adventures are fun! Especially bash crash pow adventures! Or adventures with food!" Mai turned and tugged on Miss Luna's arm. "Can we adventure to the place with the weird 'eye scream' thing out in the really big city? Oooh! Or we can go to that place with all the boats and the water and all that stuff or the fair or maybe we can bash crash pow more baddies in the forests!" Mai held her hands to her face and blushed, thinking of all the possibilities. "Maybe big chest lady that's not Space Lady can go with us! Then we can smoosh anyone that tries to hurt Miss Luna! Yay!" Mai twirled in a circle before hugging Space Lady. "And Miss Luna said you know people who are around my age! I wanna meet them, Space Lady! Can I go on an adventure with them? I wanna adventure!" Mai skipped around, before sitting down and pulling out her bag of candy, absentmindedly crunching on chocolatey sweets as she hummed something very out of tune, occasionally slightly singing the word, "Adventure!" as she became lost in her own little world.

WC: 0392| TWC: 1322

Template Made by Pokomon
    Edited by SlayerMathis

Current date/time is 7th May 2024, 4:52 am