Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Gourmet World Island

Rosetta Crawford
    Rosetta Crawford

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Embodiment of the 13th
    Position : None
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Sky Emperor Shangdi
    Experience : 367,824.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ten No Kichi
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Gourmet World Island Empty Gourmet World Island

Post by Rosetta Crawford 9th February 2014, 7:31 am

Job Title: Gourmet World Island
    Solo Word Count: 12,000 words
    Group Word Count: 24,000 words
    Additional Requirements: You must defeat the eight kings of the gourmet world.
    Job Location: Anywhere you want
    Job Description: An old legend has proved true. It is said that every 1000 years a portal to another dimension will open and from it a series of seven floating islands will appear each ruled by an almost god like monster. These islands are also home to the most dangerous of wild animals. Yet each of these beasts, particularly the so called Seven Kings, are the source of highly desirable resources.

I want to push my craft to the next level and be equal to the great smiths of legend. Yet my talents have reached their max with our worldly items. Only with the items from the Seven Kings can I succeed in my goal. I need the tooth of a Derous, the claw of a battlewolf, the scales of a Mother Snake, the beak of an Emperor Crow, the trunk of a Ficasdaltonphant, the wing of an asurasaurus and the eye of a big bang shark .  Which island you tackle first is up to you, but be careful I don't want a death on my hands.

Your reward you ask? Any item you want made from these materials.
    Enemies:
    How enemies fight is up to you. All you get is images and names.
    Weak enemies are B rank
    Normal enemies are A rank
    Strong enemies are S rank
    Boss enemies are H rank

Isle of Beasts:
    Isle of reptiles:
    Isle of demons:
    Isle of birds:
    Isle of fish:
    Isle of pachyderms:
    Isle of dragons:

Now you might be wondering: Oh where is the eighth island and eigth boss. Well, you start the thread on an island right? The eighth boss can be auto-rolled once the other seven are defeated. What it is and what it is capable of is up to you. However, it will always be at least H rank. How it is defeated is also up to you

Reward: 165,000 jewel

Last edited by Speed Demon Zack on 20th February 2015, 2:59 am; edited 2 times in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Gourmet World Island Zack2_by_gramcrackers-d8ker96

Gourmet World Island Zack_by_ravenart5-d8j23c0

Gourmet World Island Zackrose_zpse9a22d85
    Current missions(4/6):  get the squid A, King of Fighters(S), Village Protection(A), Repair the House(D)

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 10:47 am