Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

No Man's An Island

Homura
    Homura

Player 
    Lineage : Kuroryu: The Void Dragon
    Position : None
    Guild : Dies Irae
    Cosmic Coins : 400
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 4,155

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Asura Soul
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

No Man's An Island Empty No Man's An Island

Post by Homura 20th November 2020, 10:38 am

Link to Exam Page

His time was brief since he first joined Dies Irae. At first, it was out of curiosity and self-interest. Work, training and the opportunity to beat things up that needed to be dealt with. As a person with 'breath-taking anger management issues'-- he needed the proper outlet to let that anger out. A guild infamous for pursuing good and order via unorthodox if even extreme means seemed perfect for him. Homura was not the most compassionate person in the world, to begin with.

Asura inside him, was the bigger problem as he was the violent one dying to dig his claws into controlling Homura.

Regardless, he had grown to get used to the guild. He didn't however, anticipate a trip to this island to happen so soon. With the guidance of Arthur, the Paladin of the guild, he grew rather fast in abilities. As such, he was asked to do a test in their primary headquarters. NOt in Cedar, where Homura was expecting, but in this Amber island.

The boat ride was a bit long, and keeping Asura under control was a hassle at best. He stepped free from the boat and had been making his way to the assigned meeting place.

About god-damn time! I thought I was gonna go mad stuck in that tiny little boat. YOU should of let me blow that thing up. How the hell can anyone stand being stuck on that thing!? Asura complained so loud it was ringing in Homura's ears.

"Mostly so people can get from point A to point B-- without drowning to death, you impulsive spazz. Get off my back already. We were summoned here so shut up and deal with it." Homura said aloud. Luckily no one was around to overhear him 'talk to himself'.

His instructions were to head to the dome-shaped building on the island. While there were a small port and trade village, the majority of the island was reserved for their guild. How and why they had such a property was beyond Homura for the moment. Something he would have to inquire about when he got the chance. Still, he had been with the guild long enough to earn the chance to get to see the central guildhall. The real headquarters of the guild.

The dome building was uniquely large, and well fortified by the look of it. IT was impressive to Homura as he saw it.

Heheh... I'd like the chance to blow this place up. It looks like it would be a fun challenge. Asura commented in his head.

Homura gave his head a light open-palmed smack to his temple, his only real way to 'hit' Asura inside him. "Don't even think about it, jerk." he replied.

Upon entry to the first gate, he was greeted by a pair of guards. At their request, Homura stripped off his coat to reveal his guild mark on his shoulder. Once they had confirmed it, they let him right in. All the while Homura teased him by saying he could of punched their lights out, but he didn't honor the recommendation with a response.

The guild hall was quite beautiful. Naturally, the place was decorated in red, white with black and gold accents around the classic fortress. It was more like a castle than he originally thought as he entered the building. As he walked through the hallways and passages, he found other members there as well. He passed them by but regarded some with a polite nod and smile.

He still couldn't afford to get too close to others. He didn't feel it was safe for them. Perhaps even being here was a risk with Asura just below the surface. Still, his superiors wanted him there-- to get acquainted with the facility and adjust to it as a new HQ as oppose to the base in Cedar.

Cedar had some benefits though. It was more nautical, which was more to Homura's taste. It didn't have quarters like this one, but it offered a pub and gally to use and access to a neighboring residence in local taverns-- which he made use of till then, and the occasional female visitor. It felt a bit easier to adjust to since he was traveling a lot and working in different locations. Travel was simpler that way. Here, having to make it a base of operations was another difficulty. To come to a distant island all the way in the middle east-- and then to other places would be time-consuming.

If he had to travel by boat too many times, likely Asura would get fed up, take over his body and proceed to burn the whole boat down.

As he finally reached the main hall, an elaborate, elegent room that was likely also a throne-- the place for the higher up members to address the other members of the guild, he was met with another guild member-- a person whom he presumed was an officer.

"Welcome, Homura. Thank you for coming" the man said. He was clearly an older gentleman next to HOmura, in his mid twentys. "Your trip here was smooth I hope."

Oh, can I maim him? PLEASE! Asura growled.

Homura flinched at the growl in his head but tried to give it no more of a thought to the officer than just a headache. "It was well enough. I prefer to travel by foot than by sea. Anyway, not really sure why I am here." Homura said as he rubbed the back of his neck.

THe man was kind as he smiled at him. "Ah, first-time jitters huh? Don't worry. I know it can be intimidating here, but you can be at ease. " he said.

"Not... really in my nature, I'm afraid." Homura added.

"Follow me," the captain said as he gestured to follow him with a wave. "I'll show you around the main hall. This is where you will find our job listings and other important information.  Be sure to familiarize yourself with the board's rules. After that, I can show you the social quarters. "

His chipper attitude was an annoyance to Homura, but he was confident that Asura would keep quiet to avoid hearing that man's words. It wasn't that he didn't appreciate the warm welcome, but he was not one for overly friendly people.

But his new time here in this guild would be a point of growth to Homura, and with their help, he hoped he could properly put Asura's wrathful tendencies to something productive.

END.

WC: 1089

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Current date/time is 7th May 2024, 1:16 pm