Homura "Asura" Sensōkami:
Birthday: August, 12.
Special Characteristics:Eyes glow white when enraged.
Personality: An embodiment of wrath, impulse and conflict. Despite a cool demeanor and composed expression, he harbors a simmering flame behind his features. Homura is a unique person as he suffers a 'duel-personality' due to the nature of his Take-over. While aware of one another quirks of both tend to slip into one and another.
Homura's human dominant personality is a stern, focused, and cool-looking young man. He is a thrill-seeker and daring warrior, who has excelled in many feats and exploits. Almost a nihilistic person, a person who sees little points in life, he feels more alive in combat and dangerous situations. His life has been defined by hardship, strife, and turmoil as a war orphan. Life is a constant battle. Socially, he can come off sarcastic, cynical, and brash. He doesn't pull punches with his words, be it friend or foe. His view on good and evil also is of little consequence to him. To make his life easier, he keeps a self-centered view to avoid conflicting issues-- however, at times his more compassionate sideshows, when he sees victims of deceit or those in harm's way. He always tries to hid or deny it but he does show a bit of care from those unwilling or unable to defend themselves.
However-- Homura is not alone as the spirit of "Asura" haunts him. He is in constant conflict with this foreign spirit that possesses him-- whispering to him and slowly driving him mad. Asura is a wrathful, vicious, and brutal beast. A spirit of a vengeful god and an embodiment of the sin of wrath and other fiery drives often leading to self-destructive of immoral behavior. He loves senseless fighting, brawls, violence, unnecessary injury, cruelty, and mass destruction. He is a creature of pure impulse, often not holding anything back for his whims or fancies from causing some harmless fun which results in a riot-- or roughly taking lovers to bed to satisfy his (and Homura's) lusts. As Homura is the only one to hear, interact and speak to him-- Asura often mocks and taunts him to follow his own desires, impulses, anger, and wrath-- often urges to help Asura take control or borrow his body.
Naturally, parts of both often show in one another as the two are ultimately tied together. Traits of one another slowly mingle, as the two grow better acquainted. However, ultimately Homura constantly tries to keep Asura contained and under control as his fits cause more harm than good esp to his own allies. While he can control Asura's power to a degree, he is constantly trying to wheedle out to take control and cause mayhem he loves so much. An inner demon hell-bent on ravaging and taking the world as his own with insatiable greed and wrath.
- Battle : Homura fought to survive, even as a child. He learned to embrace that trait as a means to develop and learn. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, after all. When he isn't fighting enemies, he is training to hone his skills and vent his frustrations.
- Drinking : One would call him an alcoholic for enjoying drinks at times, but he seems to never get drunk-- or his demeanor doesn't suffer even if he does. Likely due to his magic. He just enjoys the kick and finds it a good excuse.
- Nature : The one time he feels at rest is when no one is around. He can easily adjust to the world around him and even his violent impulses are on pause. Even Asura shuts up due to the peace of a forest or wilderness.
- Women : Perhaps influenced by Asura or his hedonism, he enjoys the company of women. One would call him a pervert due to it, as he could easily spy on them if he wanted with his perception skills. However, his charm and brooding good lucks get him in their beds pretty often. Pretty much a manw---- to put it in a word.
- Hedonism : While he knows life is pointless and his nihilism can get in his way-- he acknowledges that one needs something to live for. No matter what it is-- hobbies, vices, lovers, even battle itself-- he accepts all forms of those activities as a reason to feel alive. He also respects those who follow their passions, no matter what that be.
- Blacksmithing :Since long before he was a vessel to a wrathful demon-god-- he had a fascination with the forging and crafting of weapons and magic objects. Either by alchemy or blacksmithing. As such he taken an interest in the art of weapon-forging and seeks ways to make them powerful, either by magic or While he knows life is pointless and his nihilism can get in his way-- he acknowledges that one needs something to live for. No matter what it is-- hobbies, vices, lovers, even battle itself-- he accepts all forms of those activities as a reason to feel alive. He also respects those who follow their passions, no matter what that be.
- Meat :Relax-- he isn't a cannibal. Can't say the same for Asura at times, but he just loves his protean. If either at the guild hall or hunting, he loves the taste of meat and always enjoys cooking it up.
- Weakness : Either in himself, or shown by others around him-- he thirsts for challenges. To face an enemy or hoard of weak ones, makes him cranky and unsatisfied-- but that could be Asura's endless bloodlust never satisfied. If he feels let down in a fight, he taunts them, wounds but not kills-- anything to provoke more strength from his foe.
- Religion : He has litttle interest or respect for concepts of faith or moral organization. People who preach to false gods or speak of holy morals and practices piss him off. He is a 'godless sinner' if one from such a faith would call him, and he takes pride in it. He would ignore such people, or punch them in the mouth if his impulses got too high.
- Vegitables : While he maintains a healthy diet-- he absolutely hates veggitables. He is more likely to overcook it in spite than to eat them.
- Naivty : Though part of a guild, he hates those around him who are overly-good or wet-behind-the-ears in morality. Those who boast about saving everyone or doing the right thing despite the goal of the mission, piss him off and he rather ignore them.
- Pointless Slaughter : Fighting alsways has a purpose. A goal or drive to push people to fight. However, he hates destruction or violence for its own sake. It's pointless, and while he feels life is just as pointless-- he hates the act of destruction just because one wishes it. However-- it is the quality he hates in Asura.
- Fighting Women :Perhaps he is sexist this way, but he cannot help but hold back a bit fighting women. He hates to cause undo harm, or see's it as a 'waste' to fight one.
- Rules :Rules are made to be broken. Enough said
- To Grow Stronger : Survival of the Fittest is the simple rule of nature. To deny it is stupid. Homura fights to grow stronger, to stand above others and survive. To stop is to die.
- Make Asura Shut Up! : Homura is in constant struggle for control between his counterpart-Asura. The Take-Over magic used makes it a constant battle in his head for control. He would wish for a way to calm the violent god in his head, or at least get him to calm down once in a while.
- Avengance : He is an avenger. He fights to avenge those like him-- who were stripped of their lives and their homes burned to the ground. While he is a violent warrior and one without purpose-- he finds a purpose to aid those he sympathize with to avenge them.
- Find his true Purpose : He believes life has no purpose. He is empty inside and why Asura took its place-- but deep down, he wishes to find a dream. He secretly envies others who have dreams of their own. He wonders if he will have a goal or dream of his own.
- To Forge The Best Weapons : More of a hobby than a goal or dream. He loves to forge items and weapons. He would always look to make something even better, stronger, and be among the finest pieces to be renown as famous relics of history.
- Lose Control: Asura is one he identifies with-- but yet he fights and claws to either sway Homura or take control of his body away from him. Even brief, he hates to be controlled and worries if Asura would control him permanently.
- Emptiness: While he finds life is pointless at times, he relished the moments he enjoys eating, sleeping, or fighting. To find a life that is absolutely empty in some form or another is terrifying to him.
- To kill an ally: When he loses control, he worries about hurting friends or allies he grown close to. The idea of Asura breaking free or unintentionally hurting them in one of his rampages terrifies him.
Height: 6' 1" feet.
Weight: 175 lbs
Hair Color: Red/White
Eye Color: Red
Skin Tone: Tanned
Appearance: He is a tall, lean but muscular young man with a handsome face but stern appearance. He normally has short, white hair with spiky ends. His build is lean but well built from his time of training and combat. His eyes are red by nature, rather narrow and intimidating stare. However, his appearance is more often to change due to his Take Over magic when Asura becomes more dominant.
When Asura is in control, his features tend to change and Homura's hair reverts back to scarlet red color.
Clothing: Homura, like his name suggest, is a big fan of Red colors. Originally from Midi, he tends to wear more eastern style clothing like yukatas or kimonos-- but he is most casually seen in a red and fiery styled gi and vest like a ninja, a katana at his side. However, his travel to Fiore allowed him to adhere to the guild's colors more to his style-- wearing a red jacket though open to reveal his chest and leather pants. His colors adjusted to fit their needs, but prefer red, black, and orange-- the colors of fire. Also in some instances-- he wears a cloak to obscure his appearance, when under cover or just to go a bit more unnoticed. This look seems to also talor to Asura as well.
When transformed into Asura-- his gi changes, often revealing crimson red flames with a blue background and cloth around the waist. His footwear on both is often oriental toeless garb, often ceremonial but sturdy all the same.
- Asura's Forms:
Appearance: Much like Homura-- his physical form is more akin to his own. Asura's features change based to firm up and define Homura's physical traits when he is revealed to a level of depth. His clothing changes as well-- but most defined is the change in his eyes glow white-- and markings appear over Homura's body. However, he can reveal more in a more cosmetic change, looking like a younger, alternative version of Homura.
Social Take Over Form:
- Homura Alternate Costumes:
Guild: DIES IRAE
Tattoo: On right deltoid (arm).
Tattoo Color: Crimson Red.