Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Confrontation (Open to ES and Zenshin/ Faust required)

Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Christmas Event Winner- Hero- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Position : None
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Memnarch
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Tergiversation Arts
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Confrontation (Open to ES and Zenshin/ Faust required) Empty Confrontation (Open to ES and Zenshin/ Faust required)

Post by Aria Beleren 21st January 2014, 10:37 pm

It had been a year since Kyll's last bout with Faust. She stood on the balconies of the guild hall. However she had sensed his presence once more. She put a hand on her brow to look out in the distance. That icey appearance couldn't be mistaken. That was Alexander. The Ice Demon slayer. She gripped her fingers around the balcony. Her thoughts went screaming through her mind. I thought I showed that slimey mage what I was all about when I defeated him. Her yellow aura grew around her as she zoomed off of the balcony. An impact of pressure spread as she activated her meteor. She flew forward and dropped down in front of him, landing like a meteorite from space. The fox eyed mage did not look happy in the slightest when she saw him.

Kyll's apparel remained the same, kimono top, obi, rope with bells, black skin tight body suit, boots, and gloves. Her hair, however, was down completely showing the true length, all the way to the top of her hips. "Why are you here?" Kyll did not want to skip the subject anymore. She was tired of this mage. He was a dark mage who lied to her in the woods and she was tired of lies. "You're brave for coming here alone and this is our home turf."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Themes:
    Faust
    Faust

Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Demon Slayer- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Villain- Player 
    Lineage : Dragon's Blood
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Mentor : Loros the Ice Demon/ Gideon Faust

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ice Demon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill: Endless Hunger Magic
    Third Skill:

Confrontation (Open to ES and Zenshin/ Faust required) Empty Re: Confrontation (Open to ES and Zenshin/ Faust required)

Post by Faust 21st January 2014, 11:21 pm

A lone figure stood on a mountain over looking a massive castle like structure. The figure wore khaki corduroys, tan shoes, and a light blue V neck shirt. His long flowing bluish purple hair blew about freely, secured halfway down with a ponytail like fashion. The sun had just begun to rise through the cracks of the mountains causing a beautiful view of the small dips and valleys below from this height. A cold wind blew throughout the area and slowly the clouds were growing greyer and thicker. This was not the work of a storm mage but the work of a mage who specialized in the power of manipulation of ice and snow. The air in the mountains dropped rather quickly as the figure made his way through the area. A white aura radiated off of him. The figure was none other than Alexander Faust and the mountain range he was the Phoenix Mountains, the home of a powerful legal guild, Eclipse Soul, which was the massive tower that he had locked his sights on. Alexander had come all this way from his mountain home for one reason and one reason alone, to find Kyll. He had not left his home in over a year, fearing for his freedom. A lot had passed during this time, Alex was different now in mind, body, and spirit. While traces of the old Alex still laid dormant a gentler and kinder side had started to melt through the heart of ice that he once held. Alex had come to seek Kyll for the same reason as he had done before though this time he had a new wish that needed to be fulfil, he needed to eradicate his father, the Ice Demon Loros, along with any other demonic scum that wished to use him or his powers as a puppet. The words from the man in the forest echoed throughout his mind even to this day. He had come to the resolve to end the Queen’s life if she wished to play the same game as Loros, he would never again be used the way he had been, that was something that he was putting his foot down on. He was approaching the guildhall, still nearly a 120 meters away but already caught a whiff of the woman he had been hoping to find here. She would come to him though, he knew that she would pick up his magic signature just as easily as he picke dup her scent. It would not be smart for Alex to enter a building full of people that would be willing to lay their life on the line for this woman, especially if they knew who he was and what he had done to her in Era.

He noticed the figure flying at high, light a bright yellow shooting star. Kyll seemed angry judging by the speed she approached Alex and the look on her face. As she landed the impact caused a small crater in the ground, while it would shake it slightly the force would not bother Alex much at all. The aura seemed stronger, much stronger than before. Kyll seemed to have been training as well during these past twelve months. Just by glancing at her he knew that she was what one would consider an S rank mage now and rather high on magical energy. This knowledge was made instantly known to him thanks to his newfound magic that he had been working on for the past few months. Her voice was sharp, sharp as any blade. He knew that he would need to chose his words carefully or another punch to his gut was sure to follow. He was after all how she put it ‘he was on their home turf’. Faust she smiled at Kyll, she was stronger than him now, that was for sure but even the strongest of enemies could be slayed easily if their anger out rules their judgment. “Hello Kyll…long time no see.” Snow began to fall heavier, just as heavy as it did the day the two first met in the mountains. Faust glanced over at her leg noticing that it seemed to have patched up rather nicely. Faust could make a jab at that but that was probably not the best thing to do in a situation like this. He took a breath causing some snow flakes to be sucked in before letting out a sigh. “I have come to talk. I need your help.” His eyes would be looking at the ground then flash up to lock with hers instantly. He waited to see the reaction in her face before speaking any further.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Confrontation (Open to ES and Zenshin/ Faust required) Faust1_by_gramcrackers-d75cx2d
    Total Experience: 750
    Experienced needed for next rank: 3000
    Character Profile
    Ice Demon Slayer Magic
    Endless Hunger Magic
    Bank Account

Faust's Themes:
    King Zenshin
    King Zenshin

The judge

The judge

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Neptune
    Guild : N/A
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Dungeon Tokens : 9
    Experience : 263,160

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Knight of Space
    Second Skill: Paladin's Armaments
    Third Skill:

Confrontation (Open to ES and Zenshin/ Faust required) Empty Re: Confrontation (Open to ES and Zenshin/ Faust required)

Post by King Zenshin 22nd January 2014, 4:27 am

A whole year. So much has happened, but it would be disrespectful not to come to the place where I made by beginnings as an ice mage he thought as he trudged through the snow of the Phoenix Mountains. These were the very same mountains where he lost his magic to the ritual, one that he never learned how to perform from his previous master, Aegis. Still, thanks to his initial magic, the teeth chattering cold that hugged the area at the top of this mountain didn't really affect him. From being a mage who was confused and didn't know his own way to the master of one of Fiore's legal guilds and a father, such a big jump that it almost made his head spin. I hope Iana finds the note I left on the door... he thought again as he made it to the very same castle he left from oh so long ago. He had already reconciled with Kyll and Alye, but not Zeno, the man who took him in and left him for dead.

Zen didn't hold that against him, though, just like he hadn't held it against his former master when it actually happened. He knew that Zeno must've had his reasons to leave him in the rubble of the destroyed tower, what exactly the reason was, he'll never know. He continued up the mountainside until he saw Kyll and someone else, someone who seemed familiar but he'd need to see the man's face in order to be sure. From her expression though, he wasn't here. There are few kinds of people that aren't welcome to Eclipse Soul, so this guy really must have been a bad guy. That, or Kyll had her own personal grudge against him. Probably the latter, as he remembered an instance where his previous guild took in a prominent man from the dark mage's side. Looking towards the man facing Kyll, he was close enough to use origin perception, but he decided against it as he really didn't enjoy using it on people. Zenshin felt as though it was a major invasion of privacy, regardless of their alignment.

Approaching him from behind and walking up to his left side, Zenshin looked at Kyll and greeted her, his left eye securely closed, leaving only his right to be able to look at things. "It's definitely been a while Kyll... I really hope this dark mage came to join the guild, or he's much dumber than he looks." he finally said. Honestly, coming to the Eclipse Soul guild hall not to join, and being a dark mage. Not the brightest thing to do on his part, if he doesn't decide to join. And from the looks of it, Kyll seems to have gotten much stronger. She can probably take him no problem if it starts to get violent. I don't think it will though, he doesn't look like he came to fight

Missions Completed
    100 Year: 1
    10 Year: 1
    S-Ranked: 1
    A-Ranked: 4
    B-Ranked: 4
    D-Ranked: 3
    Event Experience: 57,562.5
    Dungeon Experience: 2,325
    Total Experience: 263,160

Character / Vincent Gauss
    Primary Magic / Knight of Space
    Secondary Magic / Paladin's Armaments
    History & Notebook | Bank
    Golden Lacrima | Expires 7/9/2019
    Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Christmas Event Winner- Hero- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 22nd January 2014, 8:20 am

Kyll crossed her arms and her weight shifted to her left foot. The thin eyed mage tilted her head as Faust gave his reasons for being here. He obviously did not want to fight. She was rather taken aback when he stated he had a request. Why would a dark guild member request something from a legal guild? There was one thing that reminded Kyll to calm down. "Ara, ara, You do seem different." The yellow aura stayed wrapped around Kyll. It was one of the ways she battled the cold. Her face warmed and smiled when Zenshin came forward. "Ara, ara, Good afternoon Icey Boy Zenshin," Kyll said. She did remember Alexander's defeat, but most of all she still was unnerved by his discovery of her in the woods. Most of all, she was unnerved by Alexander's extensive knowledge of her past. Kyll never liked discussing anything about her shortcomings and suffering to anyone.

Kyll did have an annoyed feeling around her. What annoyed her most was the reminder to her leg. Kyll had another scar added to her collection. Then there was the scar above her wrist on her hand. Kyll sighed. She had be reminded yet AGAIN that she was 'marked.' "Why should I help the likes of you when you got me marked?" Apparently Kyll had a  bit more of an extensive knowledge of these wish faeries. Kyll wasn't short with what she had said. She was inquisitive about it. In fact, she almost sounded just like a woman version of her mentor to Alexander.

Themes:
    Faust
    Faust

Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Demon Slayer- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Villain- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Faust 23rd January 2014, 11:38 am

As Alex stared at Kyll a second person approached from the south. Alex did not divert his attention to Kyll but did take note of the man’s power. He was on the same level as Kyll if not a step above. Looks like Alex would have to be smarter than he originally thought he would have to be after all, not that he was planning on acting foolish and stupid. As the man passed Alex he muttered a few words about how the mage would have to be dumb to come here unless he was planning on joining the guild, something Alex was not planning on doing so maybe he was dumb. Kyll’s body language and magical language still showed that she was on the defensive, not that Faust could outright defeat her in a battle at the moment but still she was cautious, a smart move on her part. Kyll greeted the man, Zenshin an Ice mage. Seemed that Alex did not have to worry too much about him after all, hopefully.

Kyll questioned why she should help a man that marked her, he assumed what she talked about was the injury to her leg that he gave her in Era. Alex just gave a small smile. “Why should you help me? For one I know more about you than most. Plus people on my side of the legal illegal spectrum probably would not wish to kill a demon like I do.” Alex made an empashses on theyou in his sentence, he wanted her to realize he was speaking of the actual Kyll and the Queen that lurked inside of her. His attention flashed to Zenshin, there was no anger in his eyes but more of an inquisitive look. “Alexander Faust and you?” He knew the first name but the second would give more answers that he sought. Alex had heard of a Zenshin that was one of the Wizard Saints, a title that those from the darker side of Fiore feared, though Alex was a Kugkei he was nowhere near the power level of a saint…yet.

Confrontation (Open to ES and Zenshin/ Faust required) Faust1_by_gramcrackers-d75cx2d
    Character Profile
    Ice Demon Slayer Magic
    Endless Hunger Magic
    Bank Account

Faust's Themes:
    King Zenshin
    King Zenshin

The judge

The judge

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Zenshin 23rd January 2014, 4:36 pm

"Ara, ara, Good afternoon Icey Boy Zenshin" Kyll said, greeting the white haired man upon arrival. "Not anymore I'm afraid-" he began, a grin on his face as he spoke to her. "-A lot's changed over the year, my magic and eyesight included" Zen said, pointing at his closed left eye with a thumb. Subsequently, he raised his right hand to his mouth a created a sandwich he had earlier to emphasize the change in magic. Since he was new to this, even something as simple as a sandwich caused an annoying pain in his head, but nothing too severe. "As tasty as when I first ate it, if you know what I mean" he told her, taking a couple bites into his sandwich. “Why should you help me? For one I know more about you than most. Plus people on my side of the legal illegal spectrum probably would not wish to kill a demon like I do.”

A voice came from his right, the dark mage, right, he was here too. He was so excited to see what his old guild had become and meeting Kyll after so long that the dark mage took to the bottom of his priority list. You? Is Kyll hiding something from me? Should I use my perception on her? No... She must have a reason if she is hiding something. I shouldn't try to find out things I shouldn't know he thought, paying enough attention to catch the emphasis that this mage put on the 'you'. Zenshin turned his head to the man on his right and stared him dead in the eyes with his own. "Zenshin. Pleasure to meet your Alexander. Rare to see a dark mage without delusions of grandeur or an intense burning to kill anything that breathes" he said, grinning at him. What he said was the truth, there were few dark mages who fit such a category such as Faust. Either that, or he was a great actor.

Missions Completed

Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 23rd January 2014, 11:42 pm

Kyll looked at Faust and shook her head with disdain. Of course Faust would know what she was all about, but how? Kyll was a tad shocked. He had gotten a hold of her diary, but when? "That reminds me..." She said aloud. Kyll already clued Zenshin in on her issues with finding her mentor. She had received a warning from Einrich that finding him would lead to the death of her. "One of the side effects to my condition is a loss of time. I know I have lost time, because it takes forever to come from here to the Spooky Forest. I want to know... What happened?" She looked at Faust. "Why did I..." She couldn't say anything about what had happened. Kyll made the familiar face that Zenshin knew so well. That face that was fighting off the imminent nosebleed. She suddenly grabbed her handkerchief monogrammed "KC+HC." Two names that Faust would know very well since he was around her. The bloodstained pages of her diary told of how much she loved him and missed him, but couldn't bring herself to say it. Splurt! Kyll brought the napkin to her nose and it began to change to a crimson color. She sighed and looked at Zenshin with a blush. Something probably DID happen in the woods and Kyll was very VERY embarrassed to say anything about it. Kyll smiled and looked at Faust. She looked back at Faust. "Why I was in your arms? Be honest. I don't like being used as an end to a means."

Themes:
    Faust
    Faust

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Faust 24th January 2014, 1:26 pm

Seemed that the Zenshin was no longer an ice mage, a pity Alex could have gone for a nice snack. The man’s magic seemed to be some form of creation magic, an interesting one and a powerful one to say the least. Alex just smiled politely, a skill that he had grown used to using ever since coming to Fiore from the north. As Zenshin introduced himself he left out his last name so Alex was still in the dark about who he might really be. The man’s words on a dark mage that had no hope of grandeur or passion for killing was rare made Alex chuckle. It was true that most of those that he often consorted with often had big dreams but Alex just had a few and for the moment the ‘take over the world dream’ was on the back burner in Alex’s mind. His bloodlust had subsided slightly but Alex still enjoyed killing others, it was just a nice feeling when you squish the life out of something, knowing that for that moment you are the alpha of the scenario.

“It’s easier to control ones craving for blood and world domination when one has been kicked to the ground” He eyed Kyll hoping she would get the reference that he made. Kyll had her own questions but Alex felt no need to answer them nor wanted to. This was not the time nor the place, plus he doubted that she would want him spilling the beans over everything that he had learned, even if this man was her friend. But Alex could have some fun with this, if he wanted to. “You don’t remember Kyll? You practically threw yourself at me, I had to all I could to keep you at bay and protect your dignity.” He gave a playful and mischievous grin at Kyll hoping to trigger some sort of fluster in the woman. “I’m sure you do not want me to go into such details when there is another man present do you?”

Character Profile
    Ice Demon Slayer Magic
    Endless Hunger Magic
    Bank Account

Faust's Themes:
    King Zenshin
    King Zenshin

The judge

The judge

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Zenshin 25th January 2014, 10:47 am

As always, he left out his last name when he introduced himself to the dark mage. It was nothing against him personally, he just didn't trust anyone with it unless they were very close. That being said, he can only remember three people who actually knew it, not counting family members of course. It was... Alye, Aegis, and Iana... No one else comes to mind he thought, becoming distracted from what was actually happening. What he could feel was a rising tension between Kyll and this 'Alexander', person, that could be cut through with a knife. While she spoke, her face contorted, causing Zenshin to put his arm over Alexander's chest and push him back a bit as he took his own steps backwards. "Projectile nosebleeds, a skill that only Kyll could have mastered. Normally she only does this when she's, urm. Thinking romantic thoughts, if you catch my drift" he informed the mage next to him, assuming he didn't know about Kyll 'condition'. "It's obvious that you two have something to settle that doesn't involve me. Kyll, I'll be waiting in the guild hall for you to explain. If you don't want to, I hope you won't mind looking into you. Anyways, nice meeting you" he said, walking past Kyll and letting the two people get down to it.

[Exit Thread]

Missions Completed

Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 25th January 2014, 6:33 pm

As soon as Faust finished his statement. Kyll's face began to slowly turn a crimson red from the neck up. Kyll's eyes seemed to open and go completely white as the blood shot out of her nose from Faust's comment about her being lovey dovey with him. If it weren't for Zenshin shoving him out of the way. Kyll would've ruined Faust's clothing. The force coming out of her nose made her fall to the ground backwards. She looked up to see Zenshin walking away. "You know... showing you sounds much better than an explanation, my friend. I'll talk to you later." Kyll smiled and then got up. She looked at Faust and then took a glove off revealing the scar of the wing on her hand. She looked at Faust and then pulled her sleeve up revealing her forearm. The arm was covered in blisters and sores. As if she was burning from the inside of her skin. "I got too close to the sun, better yet... My mother made me get to close to the sun," she said. "Separating me from my one and only, giving me a magic that rejects me." Kyll pulled her sleeve back down and turned her head to the right. "I'm supposed to be a healer and a binder. Not someone who destroys things."

Kyll sighed and then gave Faust happy and deserving look. "The only way to get this condition taken care of with out constant healing is to serve you right? To become a monster for you... right?" She smiled. "I'll help you defeat your demon, but you need to be stronger." She took out a job poster she had torn down from the wall and handed it to Faust. "Shall we?"

Themes:
    Faust
    Faust

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Faust 26th January 2014, 2:11 pm

Kyll did it again, blood blasted out of her nose, Zenshin was able to give Alex a slight push getting out of the bloods range. As he took the few steps back he quickly recovered his balance and could not help but smile at the fluster of emotions he had brought on Kyll. Zenshin seemed to have picked up the subtle hints that this was more of a private conversation. He mentioned that he would be waiting for Kyll inside if she wished to speak, somewhat a relief for Alex, Zenshin could have made this little chat rather dangerous if things turned south fast. Alex watched the white haired man walk towards the guild hall, noting certain things about the man incase their paths ever crossed again, mainly his magical signature and the way the man smelled.

After the man had left ear shot Kyll’s attention once more focused on the ice demon in front of her. As she took off the glove that hid her hand Alex immediately noticed the burns and markings that covered her arm and hand. Those were not there the last time he saw Kyll, or were they? The whole Era incident was somewhat a blur for Alex. His rage had blinded him to the point that he might as well have been drunk. He listened to her speak of her mother, a figure that appeared in her diary a few times but he could not remember much about her now. He was a bit confused when she spoke that he had the secrets to heal her, how would he do such a thing when his magic only killed and consumed, nothing about healing in there. Before he would question it she said the words he was looking for, she would help him slay Loros, though when the time was right. She mentioned that Alex was too weak at the moment which was true, he needed more allies and more power before he would be able to attempt to go after the demon. She held out a flyer in her hand and told Alex that he would need to prove himself to her first. He grabbed the paper from her and looked over it for a brief moment. The place the two would have to go was a far trek from where they were now. As he read over the paper he spoke to her once again. “Go meet with your friend Kyll, I will meet you at daybreak tomorrow and help you with this task.” He spun around and began walking down the mountain away from the woman.

-exit-

Character Profile
    Ice Demon Slayer Magic
    Endless Hunger Magic
    Bank Account

Faust's Themes:

Current date/time is 13th May 2024, 12:35 pm