Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The new guy (open to ES)

Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Christmas Event Winner- Hero- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Position : None
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Memnarch
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Tergiversation Arts
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The new guy (open to ES) - Page 2 Empty Re: The new guy (open to ES)

Post by Aria Beleren 11th February 2014, 9:05 am

Kyll giggled at Alye's reply. She put the tea leaves in the thermus. "You're in luck. I have restocked on tea leaves on my last job. Normally I don't shop around, but white rose tea is one of my favorites. When I run low, I always stop by the village shops to restock." Kyll let the tea steep and she grabbed a sandwhich and took a small bite out of it. "So what made Eclipse Soul your choice to join?" Kyll finally asked. She was rather curious about this.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Themes:
    NightDrivenEn7
    NightDrivenEn7

Administrator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Veteran Level 3- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Shadows of Anarchy
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 200

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Requip: Four elements.
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NightDrivenEn7 11th February 2014, 6:49 pm

AIAN KAMUY
    "To protect life.
    To destroy life. Sometimes they are the same thing."
    Aian was walking up from the mountain trail, his formal dress shirt was slightly tattered where as his dress coat was missing. His pants were covered in dirt as his shoes were scuffed, though he did not contain any real injury; not even a bruise. He was slightly dissapponited into his attire being ruined but let out a sigh of relief that nothing terrible had happened from the accident he had caused. His time in the morning was spent along a shelf along the mountains over looking the dirt road that spread through the pass to the other side. Despite his attempts to keep things safe and in control; a landside occured due to his excesive force; which he spent the rest of the day cleaning up before anyone came across the path to find out what had happened. The landslide was the cause of his scuffed up appearance as he was buried underneath the rubble from the avalanche's wake ruining his jacket and partially damaging the rest of his cloathing. As Aian came up upon the guild hall, he noticed a new scent within the air and immediately went to investigating. The scent was mixed with two familiars as it lead him to the garden; where he met Alye and Kyll having a picnic with a strange person whom he had not encountered before. Aian's first instinct was to hide-due to his shy persona- though he fought against it and stepped slightly out into the garden; seeing as Alye and Kyll would not have let the strange man enter if he had an aggressive reasoning. However, Aian remained silent as he noticed his hands partially bleeding. He immediately took out a bandage from a pouch along his waist and began wrapping up his knuckles to prevent the blood from landing in the garden.
    TAGS:
    people.

WORDS:
    number.

NOTES:
    here here here.

CREDIT:
    kiwii at btn and gs!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"True Strength shall be shown, and the corruption of magic shall be broken."

Current EXP: 150

Informatio and Items:
    :

Jobs:
    :

Completed Missions:

Theme:
    :
    Akryn
    Akryn

Quality Badge Level 1- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Lucifer's Aura
    Guild : Guildless
    Mentor : Thorsfell, Gamara, Vishnu, Cytorakk, Botosai
    Experience : 1625

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Wind Magic
    Second Skill: None
    Third Skill:

Post by Akryn 12th February 2014, 3:16 pm

Akryn blinked in confusion at Alye's response. "An....acid...fire user.....that...well ok yeah that would make anyone stop pranking I hope." he said before leaning back and getting comfortable, though still just holding the sandwhich. "I personally prefer green tea Miss Kyll. Though I have never had this, what was it again? White rose tea? Sounds delicious. As for my choice in joining....well...."

At this point, Akryn would blush a bit, a grin slowly spreading on his face. "It was the first one I came across to be honest. I used to be in a guild called Scorpions tail, but things went way south with it seven years ago when I was a kid. I hadn't even really learned magic at the time, so I spent my past few years learning my own brand of casting. But I hit a wall and figured I would need help to continue learning, so I came on in to the closest town, and joined the first guild."

Prayne de crabug ahm keike rinedere be-yogt iglo kes gron!

Akryns battle theme

Spoiler:

Dramatic moments

Spoiler:

"I came into this world, kicking, screaming, and covered in someone elses blood. I have little issue going out the same way."
    Alye
    Alye

The Windrider

The Windrider

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- God Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Best GFX Artist Award- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Disparity
    Guild : Infinity Hydra
    Mentor : Self-Taught
    Experience : 337500

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Storm Magic
    Second Skill: Wind Healing Magic
    Third Skill:

Post by Alye 15th February 2014, 7:17 am

✖ SKIES TURN INTO STORMS.
    Shatter every window 'til it's all blown away. 'Til there's nothing left standing, nothing left of yesterday.
    TAGS
    WORDS
    NOTES

Hearing some of Akryn's story surely was interesting to Alye, especially since he was a Storm Mage. To be quite honest, she'd never heard of his previous guild though she was sure that it was a legal guild at least. As for how he found this place, Alye simply let it be a chance of fate. Hell, she had literally almost died getting here, but that was another story. It was also very lucky that he came to a place to learn and expand on his magic which happened to have a Storm Magic user.

Akryn was either really lucky or really coincidental.

As he spoke, Alye blinked in recognition for a moment. She smelled a earthy tone, something more rugged than the garden she was sitting in. She also heard the gentle unwinding sound of something to her side. Alye leaned back, behind Kyll, only to see Aian behind a thick banzai tree wrapping his hands in bandages. Upon seeing his attire, he obviously had to have been out training again. Alye pursed her lips gently and took a deep breath before she whistled quickly but softly at Aian. From her lips flowed a shimmering and gleaming stream of air that wafted over to Aian. Her healing winds quickly rendered his bleeding hands and possible fatigue from training to be a thing of the past. If he looked up at her, she would wave for him to come over and sit with them.

The new guy (open to ES) - Page 2 VzaWKfF
    NightDrivenEn7
    NightDrivenEn7

Administrator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Veteran Level 3- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NightDrivenEn7 24th February 2014, 3:22 pm

AIAN KAMUY
    "To protect life.
    Aian was wrapping his hands quietly as he overheard the conversation of the new member's past. When the name Scorpion's tail came up for a previous guild of his, Aian began scrolling in his mind the names of guildes he had heard come and go, some small others major, but he didn't register the name of that particular guild in his memory. He simply shrugged the idea off, and continued keeping hidden behind the banzai. However, when a swift whistle blew through the air, he found his hands healed rather quickly as a familiar healing wind swept over them. It was at this point he knew Alye had noticed either the smell of blood in the air, or caught a glimps of him wrapping his hands. In either case, he finished wrapping both of his hands up to keep consistancy regaurdless of them being healed; not wanting to have to undo what was already some bloody bandages and find a place to dispose of them. Aian looked up to the group to see Alye waving him in. He figured he could either ignore her and remain hidden or walk away, or approach knowing the group had began to already tell of his presence behind the tree. Not wanting to appear unfriendly, Aian walked in and joined the group. His still dirtied and tattered cloathing wavered lightly in the small breeze around them as Aian introduced himself, "Hello there, welcome to our guild. My name is Aian." he spoke politely, bowing respectfully to the new member before taking a spot slightly outside of the trio's ring, sitting somewhere in the middle between the girls and the new male.
    TAGS:
    people.

WORDS:
    number.

NOTES:
    here here here.

CREDIT:
    kiwii at btn and gs!

Informatio and Items:
    :

Jobs:
    :

Completed Missions:

Theme:
    :
    Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Christmas Event Winner- Hero- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 25th February 2014, 6:20 pm

Kyll smiled happily and handed Akryn a cup. She pulled another mug for Aian. "I come from a different guild as well. It was..." Kyll put a finger on her mouth on how she could describe her previous guild. "Unique..." She laughed out loud and then looked at Aian's hands. "Aian... How many times do I have to tell you to keep out of my property. The kitchen is not your place to cook... it's mine and any other experienced chef's. If you want food you can ALWAYS find left overs in the fridge." She then put a hand over her mouth and tilted her head. Her aura completely changed from a yellow friendly feeling to that of the angry mother. It seemed as if an Oni Mask was floating behind Kyll. "I always make it a point to get the best metals for you to eat Aian." Kyll giggled and the aura completely changed back to normal.

Themes:
    Akryn
    Akryn

Quality Badge Level 1- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Lucifer's Aura
    Guild : Guildless
    Mentor : Thorsfell, Gamara, Vishnu, Cytorakk, Botosai
    Experience : 1625

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Wind Magic
    Second Skill: None
    Third Skill:

Post by Akryn 26th February 2014, 11:00 am

Akryn smiled to the newest addition to their little party, but with held a handshake upon sighting the reddened bandages. He certainly wouldn't wanna shake hands when he was bleeding. "Pleasure to meet you. My name is Akryn, and thank you for your welcome. I'm glad that I joined up here, everyone has been very welcoming." he said with as he took the offered cup from Kyll, raising it in thanks, and watching with amusement the exchange between Kyll and the newcomer. He was quickly starting to recognize the roles and accepted household like positions of a few of the members. Kyll was very much the mother figure it seemed, while Alye appeared to be like an aunt. He was actually finding it amusing. "So what brought you lot to ES?"

Prayne de crabug ahm keike rinedere be-yogt iglo kes gron!

Akryns battle theme

Spoiler:

Dramatic moments

Spoiler:

"I came into this world, kicking, screaming, and covered in someone elses blood. I have little issue going out the same way."
    Alye
    Alye

The Windrider

The Windrider

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- God Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Best GFX Artist Award- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Disparity
    Guild : Infinity Hydra
    Mentor : Self-Taught
    Experience : 337500

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Storm Magic
    Second Skill: Wind Healing Magic
    Third Skill:

Post by Alye 5th March 2014, 7:37 pm

✖ SKIES TURN INTO STORMS.
    Shatter every window 'til it's all blown away. 'Til there's nothing left standing, nothing left of yesterday.

TAGS

WORDS

NOTES

Alye giggled a tad at Kyll's display after she greeted her teammate. She brought her tea back up to her lips and sipped it quietly as Akyrn posed his question. There was a comfortable silence between the three mages to see who would go first as a gentle breeze washed over them all, sending their hair gliding to one side. Alye decided to go first.

"To be truthful, I'm much like you. I came here on complete accident. Though, I'm glad I did because Master Zeno saved my life. It's a rather long and dramatic story. And it feels like it was a lifetime ago...", the Storm Maiden ended peacefully as she stared down at her reflection in the cup before sipping her tea once more.

The new guy (open to ES) - Page 2 VzaWKfF
    Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 5th March 2014, 10:05 pm

Kyll looked at Akryn and blinked revealing her glowing green eyes. She thought about her first time actually COMING to the guild, but Zeno was just as shocked as she was when she revealed that she already had an Eclipse Soul tattoo. "Um..." She put a finger on her chin and closed her eyes thinking how she should explain the whole scenario of her placement in the guild. "Let's just say... An old friend of Master Zeno's directed me here." She looked at Akryn and giggled a little nervously. "This is TECHNICALLY my first guild and TECHNICALLY not at the same time. I was in a sister guild and when my mentor saw me as too much to handle the sister guild tattoo faded away and I was a member of Eclipse Soul. " Kyll smiled happily as she thought of her mentor and teacher. She sighed, the guy was super eclectic and her warm memories faded away to her thoughts of him trying to help her brave the ghosts.

Finally she remembered something. "Aian..." Kyll looked at him and held out her hand. Out of nowhere a frying pan appeared, as if Kyll was a requip mage, and she was holding the handle to a very large cooking ware. "I found this in one of the shops. I was told I could summon it and it was indestructible and could knock out a mage that sparkles with one blow. " She smirked and handed it to Aian. "The best way to test the durability is to let you chomp down on it. Could you do so for me?" Kyll giggled. "I chose you because well... I have seen some of the bite marks in my iron skillets."

Themes:
    NightDrivenEn7
    NightDrivenEn7

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NightDrivenEn7 5th March 2014, 10:37 pm

AIAN KAMUY
    "To protect life.
    Aian became confused when Kyll addressed him of breaking into the kitchen to get something too eat. As much as he wanted to object to the idea, he rather keep the avalanche as much of a secret as possible. It took him all day to clean the mess he had made down on the pass earlier; he did not want to stir up any trouble of causing rock-slides. Instead, Aian simply bowed respectively to Kyll, remaining generally shy, for forgiveness. He had no real inner dilemma about taking the blame for such an act.

When the topic of why they joined Eclipse Soul came up, Aian gravely hesitated not knowing how to tell his tale. His mind raced on what to include and what to leave out; as he was not particularly interested into talking about his childhood. Alye was the first one to reveal her partial side of the story, of her coming to the guild because of their Guild Master saving her. When Kyll talked about hers, it raised a question in Aian's mind. Several actually. Aian never spent a large amount of time in the guild; almost constantly trying to keep busy with free labor-jobs-chores-or training. He knew very little of his fellow guild members other than Reiki, and was just starting to know more about Alye. When Aian felt like it was his time to tell his side, Kyll offered up a proposal for him. She managed to buy a frying pan that was supposedly indestructable in a shop and wanted to test he theory with him biting down onto the cooking utensil. When she mentioned the bit of finding bite marks in the other cookery, Aian looked down ashamed. Though he had been to many places he had not had much iron to eat constantly; so when he stumbled into the kitchen for a request one day he thought of what the different types of Iron skillets and pans were like. He made sure to take small pieces only to not hinder cooking progress; but the one that he had the hardest time and ripped the largest chunk off of, was the cast-iron skillet. It felt like biting into a hardened candied-apple. He did apologize when he was caught by one of the other chiefs afterwards though.
    "All right...I will take a look at it." Aian grasped the frying pan from Kyll gently and began to observe its craftsmanship. He then began sniffing the cookery, raising an eye brow at the odd scent of iron he had found. He could tell it was magic infused; but not sure what with. This made Aian hesitant to bite into it. Yet he remembered what happened to Reiki whenever he ate Alye's Ice magic; which gave him a temporary power boost. Not having experienced that once; Aian wondered what it would be like. Curiosity getting the best of him, he went with the plan. He held the cooker close to his mouth. His eyes appeared to roll back till they were completely white. And as he opened his jaw wide his teeth appeared to have drastically changed to a large set of fangs. He reared back slightly- then plunged his teeth into the metal. Aian wasn't able to tell how loud he actually bit the metal- due to a heavy ringing going through his skull- but found that his jaw appeared to be temporarily locked as pain coursed through his mouth. After several moments of wincing, he slowly removed his fangs from the skillet to reveal almost no noticeable damage. Aian had never injured his mouth before, so he had no idea how to block out this form of pain that coursed through his gums. He examined the bite spot hard to find that his teeth had actually missed their intended target; leaving two almost unnoticeable dents into the skillet where his canine fangs had plunged off course. He began inspecting the two teeth, finding that each of them had split almost completely in-half length wise. Aian found himself unable to close his jaw, as any movement proved to stimulate the split-teeth aggressively. He remained still, practically silent, as he covered his mouth gently with his right hand to prevent wind from blowing on the exposed and injured nerves.
    TAGS:
    people.

WORDS:
    number.

NOTES:
    here here here.

CREDIT:
    kiwii at btn and gs!

Informatio and Items:
    :

Jobs:
    :

Completed Missions:

Theme:
    :

Current date/time is 29th May 2024, 12:26 am