Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The new guy (open to ES)

Akryn
    Akryn

Quality Badge Level 1- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Lucifer's Aura
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Thorsfell, Gamara, Vishnu, Cytorakk, Botosai
    Experience : 1625

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Wind Magic
    Second Skill: None
    Third Skill:

The new guy (open to ES) Empty The new guy (open to ES)

Post by Akryn 15th January 2014, 3:47 pm

Akryn slowly made his way to the ES guildhall, a tall, well built young man with a wild hairstyle and a bit of swagger. He was handsome, and he knew it to, and he was than aware of a few lovely ladies ogling him as he passed, but he kept his half lidded eyes locked onto the guildhall. He couldn't let distractions, no matter how pretty, keep him from his goal.

Honestly, he wasn't sure why he had picked Eclipse soul. It was a new guild, starting at the bottom of the totem pole, and from all he had heard it had a bit of a darker side. But for some reason it had called to him, and so he had went. He knew he wasn't gonna get anywhere with his magic, not on his own anyway, and hopefully here he could find a decent mentor.

As he neared the guildhall, Akryn lost a fair bit of his swagger though. He couldn't help but feel intimidated as he neared the doors. Inside these doors was a real guild, a collection of real wizards, men and women that had trained in their respective guilds for a long time, not just rookies like him. People who were true masters of their trade, he thought to himself.

With a shake of his head Akryn reminded himself that even they had started off at the bottom, just like him, rookies with just their basic skills. They hadn't gotten to where they were now by shaking in their boots on doorsteps and sure as hell neither was he. With one more shake to get his blood going, he opened the door to the guild and took his first step inside, holding his breath in anticipation.......
    Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Christmas Event Winner- Hero- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Mentor : Memnarch
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Tergiversation Arts
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The new guy (open to ES) Empty Re: The new guy (open to ES)

Post by Aria Beleren 15th January 2014, 11:32 pm

Kyll's head perked up from behind the door in the kitchen. She walked slowly into the next room.

WIP I'm so tired sorry.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Themes:
    Zeno
    Zeno

Emotional Tempest 1

Emotional Tempest 1

Administrator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- H-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- Villain- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Link
    Guild : Eclipse Soul
    Experience : 337,500

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Major Arcana
    Second Skill: Minor Arcana
    Third Skill:

Post by Zeno 16th January 2014, 7:56 am

WIP ( I'll post as soon as the Event is finished. I have to work out a way for Zeno to return to the Guild since the Event is his official return to the mortal world after a long period of being gone. Others can feel free to post. Welcome to the Guild though, Akryn we're happy to have you. )

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The new guy (open to ES) Zeno1_by_gramcrackers-d7l4bjh
    Alye
    Alye

The Windrider

The Windrider

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- God Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Best GFX Artist Award- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Disparity
    Guild : Infinity Hydra
    Mentor : Self-Taught
    Experience : 337500

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Storm Magic
    Second Skill: Wind Healing Magic
    Third Skill:

Post by Alye 18th January 2014, 8:08 pm

✖ SKIES TURN INTO STORMS.
    Shatter every window 'til it's all blown away. 'Til there's nothing left standing, nothing left of yesterday.

TAGS

WORDS

NOTES
    The gentle sounds of frothing water could be heard as well as the serene chirping of a couple birds fluttering about the quiet garden. As the view from above comes down, one will be able to see koi fish swimming happily in the fresh, enchanted waters that seem to give them boundless health. Sunlight overhead glittered off the waterfall that delivered the water to this little paradise inside the Eclipse Soul Guild Castle. At least, it was a paradise for the young Wizard named Alye. A calm washed over the woman from above, sending her long white hair swinging to and fro ever so slightly. A content sigh escaped the woman's light pink lips as her crystal blue eyes opened. She was sitting under a rather old and rather large banzai tree that was perched right next to the water. Alye reached to her right and let her hand slip into the fresh, cool water. The shivering feeling made her skin tickle a bit but she liked the feeling. Today was such a peaceful day. It was days like these that Alye was able to just kick back and relax without having to worry about twenty thousand different things.

Or so she thought.

Alye's attention was grabbed when she felt a rather strange yet somehow familiar magical power to the east of her, towards the main foyer. What was odd about it was that it actually seemed to feel like her's in a way. But what could that possibly mean? The better Reyold decided to find out. Alye lifted her hand from the water and shook it until it was dry and stood. Her hair suddenly began to float about randomly as a small stir of wind appeared at her feet and wrapped up around her legs. She was in the air before long and headed for the foyer.

~~~~

Through the silence of the foyer, the gentle whipping of wind could be heard as Alye came down from the open air above, her hair trailing along after her. As Alye noticed the white-haired male near the door who seemed to be looking around, she angled herself down and touched the floor easy as the winds at her feet disappeared. Her hair fell gently to place around her as she waved friendly to the man who had to surely have noticed her by now. "Hello there! Welcome to the Eclipse Soul Guildhall, is there anything I can help you with today?" Meet n' greet was usually Kyll's thing, but Alye didn't see the cook anywhere and frankly, she didn't feel like looking for Meteorball right now.

The new guy (open to ES) VzaWKfF
    Akryn
    Akryn

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Akryn 19th January 2014, 6:07 pm

Akryn turned to greet the woman who was just landing and stopped suddenly, eyes widening behind his orange sunglasses. With her descending from the sky, obviously using storm magic, he could sense the similarities to his own, she was exactly what he was looking for. And with the angle she was coming from, the sun was behind her, bathing her beautiful form in a glorious light. Or at least, that's how it looked to his suddenly lovestruck eyes.

"H-hi. My names Akryn, Akryn Motomiji. I was....uh....well I had been hoping to join your guild and.....uh well, learn more......storm magic......you're pretty." he finally got out, a bit of red creeping into his pale cheeks.

Prayne de crabug ahm keike rinedere be-yogt iglo kes gron!

Akryns battle theme

Spoiler:

Dramatic moments

Spoiler:

"I came into this world, kicking, screaming, and covered in someone elses blood. I have little issue going out the same way."
    Alye
    Alye

The Windrider

The Windrider

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- God Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Best GFX Artist Award- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Alye 19th January 2014, 6:32 pm

Shatter every window 'til it's all blown away. 'Til there's nothing left standing, nothing left of yesterday.

TAGS

WORDS

NOTES

Alye looked on at the man turned around. He seemed stricken by something, but she didn't know what and it was rude to ask. "H-hi. My names Akryn, Akryn Motomiji. I was....uh....well I had been hoping to join your guild and.....uh well, learn more......storm magic......you're pretty." Alye listened to him stutter on for a while but when he said Storm Magic... Alye was shocked. So shocked that she didn't even hear the last part of what he said. The white-haired woman blinked in surprise for a moment before she found the words to speak. "Yo...You use Storm Magic? T-There's no way... Show me, please!", Alye sounded almost frantic as she actually rushed over to Akryn and grabbed his hand and pulled him back outside the guildhall.

She didn't believe anyone else like her even existed!

Alye realized what she was doing and let go of the man she was supposed to be helping, not dragging outside, and blushed a bit. "I...uhm...", she stopped and took a deep breath. "I'm sorry about that. I just...didn't think there was anyone else that used Storm Magic in the whole world... And for you to come here... It just seems a little too good to be true!", she finished with a slight sad tone to her voice as she sighed a bit. She then realized that she hadn't even told him her name. People usually know it since she's a Wizard Saint, but manners were manners. She turned to him and smiled a little as she held out her hand. "I'm Alye Reyold, one of the Aces of Eclipse Soul. It's nice to meet you."

Akryn
    Akryn

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Akryn 19th January 2014, 6:40 pm

Akryn was actually glad she missed that last part. As she dragged him outside, he took the opportunity to clear his thoughts. Stupid stupid stupid, you don't start out telling a girl she is beautiful, she loses interest!He mentally scolded himself until they stopped and she began asking to see his magic. Again, he blushed. "It....its a pleasure to meet you Alye. And.....I wish I could show you my storm magic, but.....its.....lame." he all but whispered, his face bright red. "A few hail stones, some wind, and some lightning hands. Likely nothing a pro storm user like you aint seen."

He then took a step back, looking her over curiously. She thought she was the only storm mage? He knew it was rare, but the only one? Really? "You....you really haven't seen any other storm mages? I knew that it was an almost forgotten style, but......really? None? Where did you learn?"

Akryns battle theme

Spoiler:

Dramatic moments

Spoiler:

"I came into this world, kicking, screaming, and covered in someone elses blood. I have little issue going out the same way."
    Alye
    Alye

The Windrider

The Windrider

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Alye 19th January 2014, 6:48 pm

TAGS

WORDS

NOTES

Alye waved his comments off. "No, I'm think up new spells all the time! I've definitely never seen Lightning Palms before! And my little brother is the Lightning Dragon Slayer!", she said as if it was the most normal thing in the world to say. "Although, I have a version of that myself!", she said with a little smile. This was so awesome! She couldn't believe she was talking to another Storm Mage! She knew her magic wasn't exactly the same anymore, but they still used storms! This was so crazy!

"No, you are the first I have ever seen. I'm sorry if I'm being a little too curious, hehe...", she said, rubbing the back of her head with an embarrassed smile. As for his second question, Alye smiled cutely and looked to the sky overhead. "At first, I taught myself, but I meet a rather...divine woman that gave me some pointers. I'm really grateful too. She only takes one student and one student only until they die.", she explained.

Akryn
    Akryn

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Akryn 19th January 2014, 7:10 pm

Akryn couldn't help but grin at her. Wow she was cute when she was embarrassed. "Naw its allright. I have never met a storm mage either, I understand. And......you were lucky to find the woman to learn from. I learned from a storm." he said with a wink thrown her way, before he would turn to slowly survey ES and the grounds he could see. Big place....

"So....yeah. I was hoping to join your guild, and if ya don't mind, learn some storm magic. I know I'm probably way below your level, but......I really wanna.....wait, did you say lightning dragon slayer?"

Akryns battle theme

Spoiler:

Dramatic moments

Spoiler:

Alye
    Alye

The Windrider

The Windrider

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Alye 19th January 2014, 7:37 pm

TAGS
    WORDS
    NOTES

Alye chuckled a bit at Akryn's little joke. In all honesty, that's what Alye did herself for the longest time. Those were lonely times back then. All she had was Reniro. To this day, Alye didn't know what she would do if it hadn't been for that bird. Alye was a bit delighted that he actually wanted to join the guild. One, of course, was because he was a Storm Mage, but another reason was because Eclipse Soul was on the rebound lately. Their member count seemed to be getting larger by the week. It was great for morale. And with the master back, this could only get better!

Alye giggled a bit when he asked about the whole Dragon Slayer thing. "Yeah. Heero Reyold. He's my little brother. Wizard Saint too, Sorcerer's Magazine poster boy, I'm sure you've heard about him. Were both Slayers actually, so he tries to upshow me whenever he can. But, the big sis always comes out on top!", she said with another giggle. "As for entrance into the guild...", Alye snapped her fingers. A pearly white, glowing magic circle appeared in the air over her hand. Out if it fell a stamp in the shape of a sun. As the circle closed, Alye showed the stamp to be the official Eclipse Soul guildstamp. "I'm not really much of a teacher, but I would love to share magic ideas with you! But let's get this done first, hm? So, tell me, where do you want your stamp, and what color would you like?", she asked as she took the cover off the magi-stamp.

Akryn
    Akryn

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Akryn 20th January 2014, 7:05 pm

Akryn couldn't help but stare in utter amazement. "You.....you're a slayer??? And your brother is to??? A wizard saint to??" he asked, falling back to sit on his the steps. Just a few weeks ago he had been some wanna be wizard in a little hick village, being pressured into some wanna be, borderline guild. Now, he was talking to a slayer, sister to one of the mighty wizard saints. And she claimed to be even better than he was! What were the odds.....

He looked up at her as she mentioned the tattoo and blushed a little bit. He really hadn't thought about who he wanted to give him the tattoo, but not a pretty little thing like this! Not where it was gonna go! It might seem weird to her..... still, it was that or he risked insulting her.....

"Ok.....but you have to promise not to laugh. I mean it, promise, its a family tradition to get it in this spot and color. Promise."

Akryns battle theme

Spoiler:

Dramatic moments

Spoiler:

Alye
    Alye

The Windrider

The Windrider

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Alye 20th January 2014, 8:15 pm

TAGS
    WORDS
    NOTES

Alye raised an eyebrow at Akryn. She hoped that he wouldn't make her put it somewhere lewd. She couldn't even count how many times she had to pick Kyll up after a mega nosebleed for stamping someone. She had to be brave though. Alye blinked at Akryn but nodded. "I promise!", she said with a smile, holding the stamp over her heart.

Akryn
    Akryn

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Akryn 20th January 2014, 8:22 pm

Akryn stared at her before closing his eyes and sighing, letting his head droop down. "Allright......on my stomach, centered around the belly button, yellow and white. My great grand dad started it when he joined his guild, and the men in my family have been doing it the same way ever since. No idea why. Thankfully I am a bit better built then greatpa Panlis." he said as he rolled up his shirt, showing off a rather nice looking set of washboard abs. "Allright, lets do this. And remember, you promised not to laugh."

Akryns battle theme

Spoiler:

Dramatic moments

Spoiler:

Alye
    Alye

The Windrider

The Windrider

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Alye 20th January 2014, 8:34 pm

TAGS
    WORDS
    NOTES

As Alye listened to Akryn, she didn't think the spot he wanted his mark placed was silly at all. It was kind of sweet actually. And following family tradition was a sign of honor, something that Eclipse Soul did well to have. The white-haired woman nodded to her male counterpart. She blushed a bit at the sight of his stomach and muscles, but she was also surrounded by rather attractive males all the time so it wasn't that new to her. Still didn't make her blush though. Alye leaned down a bit and slowly pressed the magi-stamp against Akryan's skin, right in the center as he asked. The stamp pulsed for a moment and when Alye pulled it away, there was the mark of an Eclipse over his belly button. The outer flames were yellow and the inner sun was white. A very nice contrast.

Alye smiled proudly.

"Welcome to Eclipse Soul!"

Akryn
    Akryn

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Akryn 20th January 2014, 8:39 pm

Akryn couldn't help but smile when she blushed. He thought it was cute, and as his mother used to say, when a woman loses the ability to blush, she loses a valuable weapon against men. He was wise enough to keep his thoughts to himself though as he lowered his shirt and stood back up. "Thanks. Honestly, I haven't heard a lot about this guild, but what I have heard is......good. So wheres your tattoo?" he asked as he picked up his bag and opened the door for her. He was excited to get inside to meet the new guild, but so excited as to forget his manners.

Akryns battle theme

Spoiler:

Dramatic moments

Spoiler:

Alye
    Alye

The Windrider

The Windrider

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Alye 20th January 2014, 8:51 pm

TAGS
    WORDS
    NOTES

"Ah, well, not many know a lot about our guild. They certainly hear stories, some true and some not. In it's essence...", she said as she walked through the door that he opened for her. "Eclipse Soul is the guild of redemption. Forgiveness, second chances. We take in those that are about to stumble into darkness and show them the love and power of the light." Alye said all this as she led Akryn into the foyer where they'd first met. "I know that may sound a bit plush, but make no mistake, we're not a guild to be trifled with. We have three Dragon Slayers, one Goddess Slayer, a Heavenly Body Magic and Bow Magic user in our midst. And then our guild master, the Dark Savior, Zeno Sombras." Alye turned around and heard his question. "W-Well... Mine is..." Alye lifted the hem of her skirt up a bit to reveal her bright skyblue guildmark on the middle of her thigh. "Right here, ehehe", she said as she blushed a bit.

Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Christmas Event Winner- Hero- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 21st January 2014, 1:26 am

Kyll crossed her arms and laughed as she saw Alye had made it out to do her work. Alye was also showing off her guild tattoo by lifting her skirt. "Ah, so we're showing some skin now, huh?" Kyll said. She walked up to the newcomer. The fox eyed, raven haired mage smiled at the new person and bowed. She was wearing her mission clothes, which was rather out of the norm for Kyll. Her sleeveless white with blue cherry blossom print kimono top was held together by a dark blue obi. Kyll's hair was down which was odd for her too. It reached down to the small of her back. "It seems like there has been an increase in new people lately." She held out her hand to shake the mage's hand. If he didn't do so, Kyll would shake it furiously anyway. "My name is Kyll Vie, I'm the cook around here. Just name it, and I'll cook it up for you." Kyll's aura was still a little stronger than usual and she knew she wasn't 100% just yet, but she couldn't sleep. "Before you tell me about how I should be in bed resting... I got really bored Alye, and I already had a spread of rose tea and sugar cookies available. I thought you and I would probably enjoy somewhere nice, but I see now..." Kyll turned to the new comer. "I'm going to have to set up for four, instead of three."

Kyll turned around and placed her white gloved hands behind her back. "So where should I set up the spread now?" She turned to Alye and smiled warmly at the platinum haired mage. "Any preferences?"

Themes:
    Akryn
    Akryn

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Akryn 21st January 2014, 6:59 pm

Akryn looked at Alye's tattoo and could only grin. "Aaaw its so cute." he teased. "And such a pretty color. Ah at least its a nice leg to look at." he said with another wink thrown her way. "Ok so, I have to ask. Some people get their tat's in places for a reason, others willy nilly. Did you just pick your spot at random, or did you have a reason for it being there?"

Before he could ask anything else though, Kyll would wander over. Or more accurately to him, appear out of thin air and grasp his hand to shake it furiously. He blinked at her, kind of confused for a moment. "Uh.....names Akryn. Pleasure to meet you I suppose.....wait....picnic? Did I interrupt plans?" he asked, turning to look at Alye

Akryns battle theme

Spoiler:

Dramatic moments

Spoiler:

Alye
    Alye

The Windrider

The Windrider

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Alye 21st January 2014, 7:13 pm

TAGS
    WORDS
    NOTES

"Eh.. I just...choose it. No reason, really." Alye's cheeks were as bright red but it only got worse when Meteo- Kyll came in. She surely did call it, because Alye was actually just about to tell her to get to bed but Kyll assured her she was fine. The white-haired woman sighed inwardly. She had forgotten about the picnic they had planned before in the heat of meeting Akryan. A sweatdrop appeared on Alye's forehead when she saw Kyll practically break their new member's hand in a very one-sided greeting. Either she was showing off or she was trying too hard to show that she was okay. Alye knew Kyll wasn't at 100%, but she also knew her limits. If she thought she could handle it, then Alye wouldn't say anything.

Alye waved Akryan's question off. "Oh, nah. It's nothing major. Besides, it'll be a good way to get to know you, Akryan!", Alye said as she put a hand to her hip. "I think we should have it in the garden. There is a very nice breeze going today. Not too strong, not too weak. And the flowers are blooming too. I know how much you like orchids...", Alye ended with a sideways comment to Kyll.

Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 21st January 2014, 9:24 pm

"It's a pleasure to meet you. I got my identifier on the back of my neck." Kyll turned around and lifted her hair up. Sure enough, there it was. The moon sun tattoo. It was a dark olive green. "It was the original color of my previous guild's tattoo." She looked over at Alye with a small smirk. "Strange..." Kyll said looking at Alye. "I thought it was because something DIFFERENT." Kyll grabbed the bloodstained handkerchief labeled KC from her obi. She placed it on her nose in a quick manner. Splurt! It was a small noise, but it could be heard by the three mages in the room. "Excuse that..."

Then Alye mentioned how much she liked lotus flowers. She blushed and grabbed her nose tighter. Splurt! Splurt! Kyll blushed. "And excuse that." Kyll had pictured when her mentor had given her a lotus bloom and how he would caress her hands. His hands.. On her hands. Just like her ex husband. Kyll shook her head. "You are the worst, Alye." Kyll told her friend. She turned around and muttered the name she called Ayle under her breath as she began to walk away. "Lightning Nimrod." Kyll smiled playfully then walked into the kitchen taking out the large basket. Kyll had already placed enough for PLENTY of people. Perhaps the entire guild. She walked out of the tavern holding the basket in hand, then gestured towards the exit to the gardens. "After you two."

Themes:
    Akryn
    Akryn

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Akryn 22nd January 2014, 8:32 pm

Akryn could only stare at the two and smile. So this was how a guild was supposed to run eh? Or were they just that close? "You two could be mistaken for sisters, the way you act. Is she allright? What with the bloody nose thing and all that. Was there a fight recently?" he asked, scratching his head. "And what does she mean, set it up for four? Who else is coming?"

(Sorry it sucks, I know, so tired)

Akryns battle theme

Spoiler:

Dramatic moments

Spoiler:

Alye
    Alye

The Windrider

The Windrider

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Alye 25th January 2014, 5:16 pm

TAGS
    WORDS
    NOTES

"Her? My sister?", Alye said in mock disgust. She watched Kyll turn around and mutter something under her breath, knowing full well that her white-haired compatriot could hear her fine. Alye's eyes narrowed a bit after hearing Kyll's nickname for her for about the third time that day. "No, there wasn't a fight, but there might be one later...", she said ruefully to Kyll as she directed Akryn towards the illustrious garden area. Alye expected a feast of a picnic to be coming as Kyll's food portioning skills were... extravagent. Alye tried questioning why Kyll bothered cooking so much food but the SpaceFace only told her that she was free to cook however much food she wanted if she was the one who caught it. Alye certainly didn't argue there and just let her do as she pleased. The "scraps" usually went back to the village down below anyway, so it was a win-win.

As Alye walked in front of Akryn, the peaceful melody of falling water on smooth rocks could be heard in the distance. She looked back at him as they walked. "The Master told us he would have a picnic with us if he were able to. Hopefully he'll attend and you'll get to meet him!", the white-haired woman said with a smile.

Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 26th January 2014, 2:23 pm

Kyll smiled and giggled mischievously when Alye fluttered about her relationship to Kyll. Kyll was after all a very egnimatic person. Kyll walked out and walked around the two conversing. She reached into her basket taking out a blanket. Kyll hated the thought of magically setting up the picnic. It just didn't seem very 'real' to her. Instead she flipped a white and blue checkered blanket down. In the center of the blanket was the Eclipse Soul identifier. She pulled a couple plates out and carefully placed them on the ground. They were porcelain plates each crafted with the same identifier. She pulled out three mugs and sat them down. Then she pulled out a tea cup in the shape of a lotus flower. She sat it next to her. That was obviously her special cup. The cup held a small chip in one of the petals, but she looked warmly at the cup with a very happy smile. "Please sit... I have a great spread to eat." She said as she reached into the basket. She pulled out cucumber sandwhiches, a lemon cake, a plate of cookies, ham sandwhiches, and a rather large thermis in the shape of a pitcher. She pulled the top off and steam came pouring out. She let it sit there for a minute. "We'll have to wait on the tea. The water's too hot." She looked at Alye with a small glare. "And I mean... wait... No magic." Kyll knew that not many people understood why she chose not to use magic for simple things, but Kyll really appreciated the fact that it took patience and the slightest bit of impatience would cause everything to ruin. Kyll made that mistake once before when she was baking cookies for the first time. One does not simply leave the oven on the highest degree and wait two minutes to have cookies. They turn into charcoal. She then turned her head over to the lake to stare at the lotus flowers. "Beautiful..."

Themes:
    Akryn
    Akryn

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Akryn 26th January 2014, 5:28 pm

The moment Akryn had enterd the garen, his jaw had dropped and he barely heard either of the ladies. This place was very beautiful, and it took him a moment to snap out of it and sit down with the two women. "The guildmaster? Gee, its my first day, here I was expecting initiation first." he said as he picked up a cucumber sandwhich then suddenly stopped, eyeing it. "Wait....initiation is in the sandwhich isn't it." he said with a grin, offering it to Alye. "You first, you both are far to nice, I smell a set up."

Akryns battle theme

Spoiler:

Dramatic moments

Spoiler:

Alye
    Alye

The Windrider

The Windrider

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Alye 28th January 2014, 6:59 am

TAGS
    WORDS
    NOTES

Alye stood there with her arms crossed. She just could not understand why Kyll had to be so absolutely manual about some of the simplest things. Alye could have just snapped her fingers and set the whole picnic with one good burst of wind. The white-haired woman was sure that she was doing this on purpose just to bother Alye. SpaceFace knew just how much it annoyed her...

When the blanket and spread were finally set, Alye sat down on the blanket and brought her legs under her before she pushed her long white locks over her shoulders. She spotted the steaming thermis and raised her hand towards it just as Kyll told her not to use magic. Alye rolled her eyes at Kyll and put her hands back down into her. "Goddess, you're so backwards...", she muttered to herself. Alye enjoyed using her gifts. Kyll on the other hand didn't seem the same. A gentle wind washed over the area, sending the leaves on the trees rustling back and forth making a pretty sound. The lotus flowers began dancing to their own tunes as the winds nudged them too and fro. Alye's face softened a bit. At least her and Kyll could agree on something...

She turned back towards Akryn when she noticed him pick up a sandwich randomly. He seemed to about to eat it when he stopped all of a sudden. Alye blinked in confusion at the whole initiation thing. "Well, we used to do that, but after we ticked off a PyroAcid-Make Mage with it, we stopped. It took so much water and ice to put out those fire, ugh...", she sighed as she recalled that day a while ago.

Current date/time is 7th May 2024, 3:48 am