Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Hunter (Kira/Sephy/Drago)

Kirahunter
    Kirahunter

The Phoenix

The Phoenix

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- S-Rank- A-Rank- Haiku Contest Participant- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Keeper of War
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1,250

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Seith - Human Possession
    Second Skill: Stardust
    Third Skill:

The Hunter (Kira/Sephy/Drago) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Hunter (Kira/Sephy/Drago)

Post by Kirahunter 16th January 2014, 5:30 pm

"Oi oi oi! I'm done playing games with a thug like you, you're going down." Simon charged the treasure hunter who in turn raised his cannon to be level with the demon slayer. But before the cannon could be loaded Simon tackled the gun devouring it greedily, the treasure hunter jumped back with a cry "What the hell! What kind of monster are you?" The poor gunman was at this point beaten, bloody, bruised and not having a good day, he had had a lot of stone dropped on him within the last two minutes and taken point blank exposure to a demon slayer's howl it was obvious he couldn't go on much longer. 'Washington' laughed "Not a monster just a well trained mage. Now I need to put you down." Simon leaped at the poor goon launching a furious salvo of 5 mid-air kicks they would be aimed all over the treasure hunter's body probably hurting him a fair bit but none were really individually powerful. After landing he would attempt a round house kick at full force in an attempt to finish off the treasure hunter.

But the hunter wouldn't be done just yet in between Simon's kicks he would attempt to throw a pair of punches at the mage to try and interrupt his powerful onslaught. But it would likely achieve little the hunter was worn out and Simon was strong as metal, it really was a lose lose situation for the guy. However it would seem that despite his condition he had a bit of skill left in him he evaded 3 of the kicks and blocked two of them, scored a pair of solid punches that Simon blocked and all things considered did really well considering his odds. However the 1 kick that hit home was the most important: Simon's killer round house kick. The last kick made solid contact with his chest knocking him into yet another pillar, however when this one collapsed on him he didn't break it and get up. He was done. Simon looked at the pile of rubble "Tch you made yourself way more a problem then I would have liked, but it's over now."

Roll 1-6 Simon's kicks
    Roll 7-12 The hunter's block
    Roll 13-14 Treasure Hunter's attack (something goofed with the dice and this didn't roll, counting both as hits)
    Roll 15-16 Simon's block

Treasure Hunter's Punches: 3% damage

Demon's Howl: 20% magic consumption, cooldown 3 posts
    Falcon Heavenward: 10% magic consumption, cooldown 2 posts

Slayer Snack Log:
    Cannon: 15% magic restored

Last edited by Kirahunter on 16th January 2014, 5:38 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Dice roll edits)

_____________________________________________________________________________________

[20:44:53] Kirahunter : also I like the sound of my own voice
    [20:44:59] Kirahunter : so I had to say something

Missions Completed

D- 6 (150 exp)
    C- 1 (50 exp)
    B- 1 (1,050 exp)
    A- 0
    S- 0

Total:1250

Character
    Primary Magic
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 16th January 2014, 5:30 pm

The member 'Kirahunter' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

#1 'Damage Dice' :
    The Hunter (Kira/Sephy/Drago) - Page 2 Attack The Hunter (Kira/Sephy/Drago) - Page 2 Miss The Hunter (Kira/Sephy/Drago) - Page 2 Miss The Hunter (Kira/Sephy/Drago) - Page 2 Attack The Hunter (Kira/Sephy/Drago) - Page 2 Miss The Hunter (Kira/Sephy/Drago) - Page 2 Attack

--------------------------------

#2 'Block Dice' :
    The Hunter (Kira/Sephy/Drago) - Page 2 FailedBlock The Hunter (Kira/Sephy/Drago) - Page 2 FailedBlock The Hunter (Kira/Sephy/Drago) - Page 2 Block The Hunter (Kira/Sephy/Drago) - Page 2 Block The Hunter (Kira/Sephy/Drago) - Page 2 Block The Hunter (Kira/Sephy/Drago) - Page 2 Block

--------------------------------

#3 'Block Dice' :
    The Hunter (Kira/Sephy/Drago) - Page 2 Block The Hunter (Kira/Sephy/Drago) - Page 2 Block
    Samus Aran
    Samus Aran

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Daughter of the Almighty
    Position : None
    Guild : Eclipse Soul
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Morgana (Demon Slayer) Jyuubei (Swordsmanship)
    Experience : 80,050

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Venom Demon Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Samus Aran 16th January 2014, 7:31 pm

Sephiria continued to look around for any sign of Washington, she kept hearing the sounds of battle but she could barely see past her own nose. The light that Naruto gave her helped a bit, but she still couldn't really see that far. She ended up walking forward, and right into something. Sephiria reached her hands out and felt someone's face in front of her, and then she bowed in apology and started to stutter out 'sorry' over and over to whoever she bumped into. The person she bumped into growled and looked at her with a critical eye. "Whats a little old thing like you doing scouring around here? This ain't no place for girly girls." Sephiria fumed at the perceived insult and stomped her foot down. "I am not a girly girl! And who are you to speak you big burly ape! Why are you even......here...." Sephiria trailed off at the end as her voice grew more silent, and the man grew more pissed at her. She gulped and started to sweat profusely as she noticed the man crack his knuckles, he was pissed and she was an easy target. "Oi I'm sorry sweetie, i didn't quite catch what you called me. What was it, a big burly ape?" Sephiria chuckled nervously and looked away from the man, only to run in the opposite direction of him as he was about to speak again.

Sephiria had never ran so fast in her life, so she just ran right by Naruto and then stopped briefly in order to say one sentence. "I pissed off the wrong guy, I would run now." And then she started running once again, not wanting to be caught at all. Admittedly, she could have tried to beat the information of where his boss was out of the guy, but she did not want to deal with anyone who was that huge. Sephiria wasn't a walking stick, but she was not as strong as she could have been for her age.

Last edited by Sephiria on 17th January 2014, 4:30 am; edited 4 times in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The Hunter (Kira/Sephy/Drago) - Page 2 Tumblr_minephQ2G81r37arko2_500
    Sephiria's Themes: