Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Idol - Axel, Kira

Akira Tatsumi
    Akira Tatsumi

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Neptune
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The Idol - Axel, Kira  Empty The Idol - Axel, Kira

Post by Akira Tatsumi 10th July 2014, 8:37 pm

Job Details:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Akira Tatsumi
    Akira Tatsumi
    Akira Tatsumi

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The Idol - Axel, Kira  Empty Re: The Idol - Axel, Kira

Post by Akira Tatsumi 14th July 2014, 5:05 pm

"Alright guys. I will see you in two days!" shouted Axel as he left the Magic Council Headquarters. Lately, he has spent large amounts of his time talking to fellow knights. It made him feel apart of a family now. It was kind of like a replacement for Fairy Tail, though nothing could ever truly replace Axel's first guild. He thought about Fairy Tail and all of the fun times he has had with the guild while walking back to the Inn he is staying in until he can find a house in Era. Once Axel got back to the Inn, he went into the room he had rented out for the month, and took a few job forms he got from the Magic Council Job Board. He did not have Rune Knight work to do tomorrow, so he decided that he should do a job. Axel laid out the jobs across the table in the room and wondered about which one he should take. After a few minutes, he decided on what that looked trivial at fist sight. 'hmmm, so basically I just have to babysit a treasure hunter on one of his adventures? Cool,' thought Axel. He threw the others aside, and left the one he wanted to do on the table. he then turned off the room light and went to sleep.

Axel woke up early that morning. The job form said to meet up with the treasure hunter on the outskirts of Magnolia Town on this day. Axel sighed, and left the Inn. Once outside, Axel began to ascend to the skies, and he flew all the way to Magnolia Town. He reached the outside of it, and saw a man in clothing suited for a treasure hunter. Axel descended to the ground, no standing right next to the man. "Hello Sir, you must be the treasure hunter who wants mages to go on a hunt with, am I correct?" asked Axel. "Yes, that would be me, and I am so happy that you have come! Now, we just have to wait for a second person. I am not taking any chances with this hunt, no sir I am not," said the hunter.

Axel wondered who the other person would be helping out the treasure hunter as he waited. 'Will he be able to fly like me? Is he a Fire Mage, that can incinerate his enemies in one attack, or maybe an Ice Mage that can freeze the opponents? Maybe they will be able to turn into a mythical beast? That would be so cool!' thought Axel. All that he could do was wait to figure it out, and he also hoped that it would not be a dark mage. if that were to happen, he would fight them more than fighting the enemies that would attempt to harm the treasure hunter.

WC: 478

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Akira Tatsumi
    Kirahunter
    Kirahunter

The Phoenix

The Phoenix

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- S-Rank- A-Rank- Haiku Contest Participant- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Keeper of War
    Experience : 1,250

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Seith - Human Possession
    Second Skill: Stardust
    Third Skill:

Post by Kirahunter 20th July 2014, 2:36 pm

Simon had recently claimed the title of a-rank mage and spent a nice bit of time perfecting his phoenix techniques. The power of the phoenix fire had long since given Simon the power required an a-rank mage but he hadn't been able to refine it or control it. That had changed. He had honed his control of the phoenix fire into something far more powerful. Today he intended to put his new enhanced powers to the test on what he assumed would be a minor job. Just guarding some treasure hunter on some treasure hunt. What was the worst that could happen?

So with that mindset he found himself running across the roof of the Fairy Tail guild hall. He jumped into the air incredibly high and threw his arms wide. They engulfed in flame with nothing but a thought from the phoenix mage. He grinned as excitement pulsed through his veins, god did he love flying, he used to think nothing could be as fun as running but flying changed that. He loved it, he couldn't go as fast as while running but it made him feel incredibly free. Simon sailed through the air to the north edge to the rendezvous point. This was going to be the start of a long day. Even if he thought it would be just the opposite.

He descended down ward towards where he was meant to meet up with the treasure hunter. However he was surprised to see another person there. With a grimace he dispelled his wings and dropped straight down 20 feet. He landed on the ground a few meters away from Axel and the treasure hunter with a muted thud. One cheesy smile later Simon laughed "Yo. Simon the Phoenix reporting in." At that moment he recognized the other mage "Sup Axel. Where have you been? I haven't seen you around the guild in a long while." It rolled off his tongue like the most casual thing in the world and maybe it was. While Simon was one of the fastest men alive he was pretty slow to get the news. As an after thought he tossed in "Then again we never really did see each other much anyway. We should do something about that seeing as we are guild members and all." For a wizard saint Simon was really behind the times.

[20:44:53] Kirahunter : also I like the sound of my own voice
    [20:44:59] Kirahunter : so I had to say something

Missions Completed

D- 6 (150 exp)
    C- 1 (50 exp)
    B- 1 (1,050 exp)
    A- 0
    S- 0

Total:1250

Character
    Primary Magic
    Akira Tatsumi
    Akira Tatsumi

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Akira Tatsumi 24th July 2014, 9:00 pm

Axel watched as a man flew above him and the hunter. For a second, Axel had thought it was a phoenix, but when he looked more closely, what he saw definitely looked human as well. His arms were engulfed in large blue flames, and Axel soon knew exactly who the man, or in this case, boy was. He never really interacted with him, but he knew tat his name was Kira. When he sat down in the Fairytail Guild Hall, Axel heard others talk about a boy with the powers of a phoenix in the guild. He did not believe them, but when he finally decided to leave Fairy Tail, Simon stopped in front of him, in half-phoenix form. He did not say to Simon that he had left Fairytail that day, but instead walked away from him. Now, Simon was right in front of Axel, and it seemed as if the news of Axel's departure did not reach the phoenix. Now Axel had to tell Simon, or it would be quite awkward. 'Damn, of course my job partner had to be a member from Fairytail. I don't want to deal with this right now, but I guess I have no choice,' thought Axel.

"Yeah, um, about being in the same guild. I did not know how to tell you, but, well, we aren't," explained Axel. He knew that he had to continue explaining, but he needed to think for a second before he said something else. Axel took a deep breath, then began to speak once more. "Well, you see, I have learned that I am not fit to be in a guild such as Fairytail. I realized that the personality the guild takes on is not what I wanted it to be like. Trust me, I love everyone in Fairytail, but our differences collide. This is why I have joined the Rune Knights," Axel explained even further, then took out his Rune Knight badge so Simon would know he was not joking around.

Axel now felt really bad that he had to explain his views to Simon. It made him to regret leaving even more, though he knew that he made the right choice. "I understand if you are mad at me now, but I believe I made the right choice, for me. I have always wanted to serve and protect. Well, now I get to on a larger front. Being a knight makes me feel happy. It is probably as much as you are happy being in Fairytail," Axel said.

Axel was ready for any kind of hatred towards him. He knew he deserved it, since did not tell anyone he was leaving when he left. He just up and vanished. He felt like the lowest of the low at that point.

WC: 466

Akira Tatsumi
    Kirahunter
    Kirahunter

The Phoenix

The Phoenix

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- S-Rank- A-Rank- Haiku Contest Participant- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Keeper of War
    Experience : 1,250

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Seith - Human Possession
    Second Skill: Stardust
    Third Skill:

Post by Kirahunter 31st July 2014, 9:47 pm

Simon blinked and stared at Axel. This was a new experience. He didn't know how to react or how to feel. So he just did what came naturally. So he clocked Axel in the face. "I joined Fairy Tail to save myself. I stayed to save others." He turned his back to Axel and approached the treasure hunter rubbing the hand he had punched the rune knight with. "So treasure hunter dude. What's the target?" The treasure hunter seemed a bit put off by the conflict between his body guards "Um is "this" going to be a problem? We are looking for a very precious item that I have reason to believe is located in a cursed building." Simon laughed and pounded his fist to his chest "Heh don't worry for a second. I'm Simon the Phoenix! If anyone can make this go smoothly it's me!" He glanced back to Axel "I've got no problem working with him. He has strong magic and good moves. Don't worry I'm a pro, I don't let personal things get in the way of my job." With a cheesy grin on his face he added "And my job is helping people."

This seemed to inspire confidence in the treasure hunter. With that he pulled out a map and spread it out on the ground. It was a world map of Fiore. He pointed to a spot in the middle of nowhere marked with a little red X. "This is where we are going. Now there are rumors of crazy curse vibes around the place. It could get really dangerous. So even if you are tough stuff I want you both on high alert. Well we got a lot of walking to do! Let's go!" He rolled up the map, stuffed it in his pack and turned to start walking away from Magnolia. Simon grinned, curses now that was something he could get behind. He patted a large bag that hung from his waist "Lucky for you kicking the shit out of curses is one of my areas of expertise." He started walking after the treasure hunter and yelled back at Axel "Green is the go sign man. I'm ready to do this. You ready?" Simon as ever was going on impulse, he was shrugging off conflicted emotions with actions and determination. Really he was just putting off the matter until he knew how to deal with it.

The real problem was that walking was going to be way to slow for the impatient speed demon. But he would address that later. Later when his patience was spent. Which would be any second now.

[20:44:53] Kirahunter : also I like the sound of my own voice
    [20:44:59] Kirahunter : so I had to say something

Missions Completed

D- 6 (150 exp)
    C- 1 (50 exp)
    B- 1 (1,050 exp)
    A- 0
    S- 0

Total:1250

Character
    Primary Magic
    Akira Tatsumi
    Akira Tatsumi

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Akira Tatsumi 6th August 2014, 9:20 pm

Axel kind of expected what Kira did in response to the news. He punched Axel right in the face, not hard enough to send him flying, but to Axel, it really hurt. 'Ow, I think he knocked a tooth loose,' thought Axel. He would take a thousand hits from Simon, anything to show him that he felt really bad when he left Fairy tail. Kira then turned to the hunter and began talking to him like nothing ever happened. The hunter asked if everything is alright, in which Kira replied yes. 'Hmmm, I guess... he is not that mad at me? Good, because I really just want the whole leaving thing to be done with,' Axel thought. He began to join the two in there talk about were the treasure was located. The hunter got out a map and pointed at a marked x that was in the middle of nowhere. He then talked about how there were rumors of curses around the place. " curses? Eh, I don't believe in that kind of stuff. If anything, that is just rumor. Me and Simon are enough to get your treasure, so don't worry about it," said Axel. The hunter put his map back into his pack, and began to leave in the direction that the map pointed to. It seemed the group was going to walk, and Axel was ok about that, but he would rather fly. As long as he got to sometime during the job, he did not care though.

"So, we told you our names, I don't think we ever caught your name hunter? Mind spilling it?" asked Axel nicely. "Ummm, sure. The name is Alex Turner," said Alex. "How long have you been in the hunting business Alex?" said Axel, asking another question. "Well, let's see. I started officially hunting when I was 15. Never too young to chase dreams right?" answered Alex. Axel knew that Alex was right on that regard. He always dreamed of becoming one of the best mages, and he started learning magic at a very early age. "Do you always travel alone, or do you have groups you go with most of the time?" asked Axel.

"Well, a long story, that one, but it will take us a while to get to our location, so what the heck. I used to travel with a group of 5, and within that group were 2 fire mages. We helped each other out, solving riddles that unlocked treasure, escaping traps, and fighting rival hunters. Of course, with mages on our side, we were unstoppable, but after a while, the mages thought they were too good for us, and left. We thought we could handle without them, so we went on a hunt after that. Well, I am the only one out of the 3 who survived. I think about it every day, but telling people the story helps me ease my mind a little more. Ever since then though, I have been going on small hunts, until now, since you two are here with me," said Alex.

WC: 512

Akira Tatsumi

Current date/time is 29th April 2024, 9:46 am