Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Hunter (Kira/Sephy/Drago)

Dragofox
    Dragofox

Quality Badge Level 1- Rising Star- Veteran Level 1- Senior [500]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Eagle Vision
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Minato Namikaze
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Flame Of Executioner
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The Hunter (Kira/Sephy/Drago) Empty The Hunter (Kira/Sephy/Drago)

Post by Dragofox 9th January 2014, 1:01 am

“Uh hey, don’t wonder too far, Volt!” Naruto warned, his furry little feline companion rushed around, seemingly to play around the scenic surroundings of the ruins the two were at. Naruto got down on one of his knees, inspecting the rocks and stones. There were carvings of ancient glyphs, unknown letters and symbols. And pictures of winged people? Naruto shrugged, not wanting to get his head on a headache to try translating whatever the message the stones he were inspecting to hold. Getting back on his feet, Naruto looked around, eyes searching for his furry companion. “Volt, come out!” The brown little wild cat appeared from one of the rumbles of stones, wrapped in green vines which seemed to be tightening each time. The little cat rushed towards the blonde man, pouncing onto his grasp as it ran nearer. “Ahaw there you are!” Rubbing Volt on the belly, the cat purred, paws on his chin as its tail wagged.

“Ahaha okay okay, I can’t spoil you too much.” Putting the cat down, Naruto let Volt play around himself a bit longer, waiting for his human partners to show up. “Well, according to this flyer..” Naruto took out a rolled piece of paper, possibly the job flyer; “There’s like, two more people doing this job with me.. But well, no one to be seen, yet.” Shrugging, Naruto put the flyer back into his pouch after rolling it, sitting down on the bumpy stone after. Waiting, Naruto looked around, the ancient ruins seemed to hold a meaning to itself. Well, it obviously did. Eyes again looking for the cat, Naruto sighed, eyeing the feline as it played all by itself, tail wagging around in happiness. “Damn, I wish I were that cat.” Referring to himself being lazy to do this job, Naruto laid himself on the stone, feeling bumpy, but fell into a short sleep anyway. Taking a nap, Volt rushed towards him, the little paws bumping against the floor as it ran. The two was 4-5 metres away from the entrance, and was still waiting for their partners.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The Hunter (Kira/Sephy/Drago) KFGWJhK
    Kirahunter
    Kirahunter

The Phoenix

The Phoenix

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- S-Rank- A-Rank- Haiku Contest Participant- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Keeper of War
    Experience : 1,250

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Seith - Human Possession
    Second Skill: Stardust
    Third Skill:

The Hunter (Kira/Sephy/Drago) Empty Re: The Hunter (Kira/Sephy/Drago)

Post by Kirahunter 9th January 2014, 8:48 am

Simon stepped outside the Fairy Tail guildhall and stretched for a minute "Aight time to get a move on. I think I gave the other guys enough of a head start." It was a beautiful day and it would be on of great importance for Simon. A B-Rank job request from the magic council themselves to find an ultimate treasure trove of awesome magical artifacts it was so amazing an opportunity Simon could hardly wait to begin. Activating his God Leg magic Simon began a mad dash for his destination where he was supposed to take on a particularly challenging job with a few other mages. With god speed he traveled across Fiore in very little time coming into sight of the ruins for which he was bound in just under ten minutes Simon mentally patted himself on the back for his speed, he loved being fast it was just so cool. He quickly located Naruto lazing about outside the ruins "How the fuck did you get before me?"

Simon was very much aware he had set out a whole lot later then everyone else, but he never assumed he had given them enough time to beat him to the ruins. He now blamed himself for setting back the completion of the mission at hand and considered it possible they had already failed because he was so slow. He was on the verge of curling up into a ball and crying, his first B-Rank mission and here this guy was making him look slow. Not even waiting for a reply from Naruto, Simon just on the ground looking away from him scorning himself for taking so long to arrive "This sucks. A job at the request of the magic council and I'm over here being a slow slow slow slowpoke." Simon screamed in frustration and hit the ground repetitively in self loathing.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

[20:44:53] Kirahunter : also I like the sound of my own voice
    [20:44:59] Kirahunter : so I had to say something

Missions Completed

D- 6 (150 exp)
    C- 1 (50 exp)
    B- 1 (1,050 exp)
    A- 0
    S- 0

Total:1250

Character
    Primary Magic
    Samus Aran
    Samus Aran

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Daughter of the Almighty
    Guild : Eclipse Soul
    Mentor : Morgana (Demon Slayer) Jyuubei (Swordsmanship)
    Experience : 80,050

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Venom Demon Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The Hunter (Kira/Sephy/Drago) Empty Re: The Hunter (Kira/Sephy/Drago)

Post by Samus Aran 9th January 2014, 12:10 pm

Sephiria strummed her fingers across Gisen's hilt as she continued walking, humming a small tune to herself. Sephiria had taken on a B-ranked job, her first of this high caliber, and she wanted to leave a nice impression upon the magic council. Sephiria continued to hum, her cloak covering her entire form from anyone's view. Sephiria had decided to leave Charles behind on this mission, she wanted to clean and sharpen her blade before she brought her out on another mission of any sort. Sephiria heard a sigh come from inside her head, and she decided to ask what was on the mind of her psychotic blade. Whats wrong Gisen? Sephiria could feel the poke that Gisen gave her mentally. Nothing really, I just kind of miss the stupid cow and her constant nagging. I have nothing to do except wait for when you let me release. Sephiria stifled a giggle externally, and just shook her head as she came across the ruins that she was going to meet her partners at. She saw a young boy with somewhat purple hair, and a familiar blonde. Naruto's here? This will be interesting, I haven't seen him in a while. Sephiria walked over towards the two, and put on a smile as she showed the lower half of her face from underneath her hood.

"I guess I was last this time. Not often that this happens for me." Sephiria chuckled a bit while she said this, still strumming her fingers across the hilt of Gisen. This mission was going to be interesting, and Sephiria couldn't wait. She pulled her hood down and ran her hand through her hair in order to untangle some of the knots that may have formed in it. She smiled at both boys as she cleared her throat in order to continue speaking. "I know one of you two, but I would like to know the other one as well." Sephiria said this while looking at the younger boy. She knew Naruto would recognize her almost immediately, and thus didn't have to introduce herself to him. Sephiria had a small smile on her face and she stopped strumming her fingers on Gisen, rather placing her right hand on her hip as she awaited a response from either boy.

The Hunter (Kira/Sephy/Drago) Tumblr_minephQ2G81r37arko2_500
    Sephiria's Themes: