Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Return Home [Social/Open]

Silas Clearwater
    Silas Clearwater

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Faction : -
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 200

The Return Home [Social/Open] Empty The Return Home [Social/Open]

Post by Silas Clearwater 18th January 2023, 3:18 am

It has been about a month since Silas had joined the Sabertooth Guild. After meeting a few of his fellow members and exploring around the town known as the Aces of Spades, Silas decided that it was time for him to take on a few requests. He had never been good at making friends when he was growing up so always made an extra effort in avoiding large groups or crowds in hopes that it would make him feel even less alone. He had actually promised himself that once he found a guild that he liked he would start making a more conscious effort in not only making new friends but also in making an effort to stop avoiding others. Still, he needed to earn some jewels in order to pay rent, he couldn't exactly live off the guild for free so as soon as he got the opportunity, the young wizard took on several requests and began his journey. The requests took him to Hargeon, Sakuramori and The Cursed Lands before he would return back to the guild. He earned some decent jewels and got to experience his first time doing a job. However, there was one lingering issue that became more apparent during his adventure... His Aeons do not respect him.

Silas had returned to the guild hall the day before yesterday and didn't exactly make a reasonable effort in chatting with his fellow guild members. His anxiety was still too high, his self confidence had been thrown out the window years ago and was still trying to learn that not everyone was going to treat him poorly or bully him. Silas woke up this morning and made sure to shower and brush his teeth before deciding what he would wear for the day. He had no intention of going on any other requests this week and wasn't quite ready to throw himself into the crowded guild hall. The young mage threw on a white singlet, grey sweatpants and black sneakers before going for a jog around town. He only did this for about an hour before buying himself a bottle of water from a vendor and then found a nice tree to sit under to relax. He was trying to clear his mind but didn't exactly help knowing that his Aeons not only didn't respect him, but they acted as if they hated him. The only Aeon that ever seemed to listen to him or acted as if he didn't care was Golem, but he didn't exactly say much of anything. Ifrit just roars at him. Shiva looks down on him, often degrading him

The only Aeon that ever seemed to listen to the young mage was Golem, but like Ifrit, didn't say anything so it was a little hard to tell. Shiva always looked down on him, often degrading him and his actions. Alvar was his most reliable Aeon and would often fight for him, but the young man would still point out Silas' flaws, behaviour and provide him with criticism. None of them truly wanted to fight for him or with him.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Victoria Sheridan
    Victoria Sheridan

Alt Account- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Legal Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- EXP Grinder- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Limited Edition- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- The Completionist- Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Sticking Around- Taskmaster- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Shadows Of Anarchy
    Faction : The Luminous Covenant
    Experience : 5,482,708

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Merces Letifer
    Second Skill: Combat Medic
    Third Skill:

The Return Home [Social/Open] Empty Re: The Return Home [Social/Open]

Post by Victoria Sheridan 18th January 2023, 10:42 pm

Dressed in a long-sleeved green t-shirt and black skirt with white tennis shoes, Victoria had chosen to take a walk around Ace Of Spades to make sure that Kalama had not returned to try and murder everyone in the city. "Walk" was too generous a term to use... in truth Victoria was practically limping about. She was having to move slowly to disguise the limp, but anyone who paid the slightest bit of attention to her body language could see that the brunette was hurting.

She moved slowly through the city and paused for occasional breaks whenever the pain in her left leg got to be too much to bear. Eventually she spotted a large tree and began moving towards it to get out of the sun for a bit. Her long-sleeved shirt was not the best thing to wear on a sunny day, but she wanted to keep her bandaged left arm covered so that no one would see it and freak out. It did look kind of bad with all the healing gunshot wounds, so people had a good reason to freak out when they saw it uncovered.

When the brunette approached the tree she spotted a young blond man dressed in simple athletic apparel sitting under the tree and clutching a bottle of water. Victoria paused partially out of accumulated pain in her left leg and partially because she was not sure if the blond guy cared for company right now. In the end her curiosity won out and the brunette slowly approached him until she was at a distance she could hear him speak clearly and he could hear her. When she was at the right distance she stopped and spoke to him.

"Hi there. I'm Victoria. Victoria Sheridan." Victoria introduced herself to the blond guy. Maybe he would talk to her. Maybe he would just tell her to keep walking. Either way she had made contact and introduced herself in an effort to be a friendly local Sabertooth mage.

[Post Word Count: 334]
    [Victoria's Word Count: 334]

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Silas Clearwater
    Silas Clearwater

Player 

Post by Silas Clearwater 19th January 2023, 12:00 am

(OOC: He actually has dark blue hair, not blonde LOL)

The young wizard sat under the tree for quite some time, trying to sort and archive all the thoughts that he was having. He took a sip of the water he had purchased and the used his free arm to wipe away some sweat from his forehead when he noticed at the corner of his eye, a young woman approaching. He didn't recognise her so it wasn't like he had met her before

Silas sat under a rather large tree, it seemed to stand out amongst all the rest and sat there for quite some time. He was trying to sort and archive all the thoughts that he had been having recently, the ones of his Aeons and some lingering thoughts of his home. The young wizard unscrewed the bottle cap off of his water that he had recently purchased and proceeded to take a sip of it before using his free arm to wipe away some sweat that had formed on his forehead. It was at this moment that the young man noticed a young woman approaching. He didn't want to guess her age or anything like that but she seemed around the same age as him. He didn't recognise her so they definitely didn't meet at the guild hall but it was a little unusual for someone out of the blue to just approach Silas, unless of course they had the intention to start bullying him like in the past.

As she introduced herself, Silas was a little taken back but climbed to his feet from his position and bowed slightly towards her, respectfully. "Oh, hello. My name is Silas Clearwater." He responded, his cheeks flushing red a little due to his lack of confidence. Silas was a very shy young man but once someone got to know him, he can be quite bubbly. "Out for a stroll?" He asked, making conversation before it got to awkward. It always got awkward for him.

Victoria Sheridan
    Victoria Sheridan

Alt Account- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Legal Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- EXP Grinder- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Limited Edition- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- The Completionist- Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Sticking Around- Taskmaster- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Summer Special Participant- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Victoria Sheridan 20th January 2023, 2:44 am

Victoria noticed that the fellow sitting beneath the tree had dark blue hair, not blond hair as she had first thought. She had no idea where she had gotten the impression he had blond hair... she blamed the lack of focus on the pain in her left leg. Quickly moving on from that mistake so that she did not stand in awkward silence the whole time, Victoria focused on the fellow again and was careful to keep her distance in case he did not take kindly to anyone encroaching on his personal space.

She observed the fellow get up and give her a greeting in the form of a slight bow. Victoria could not recall the last time she had seen anyone do that and it was a first for her to be greeted in that matter. Victoria kept her thoughts to herself and listened to the young man, who had given his name as Silas Clearwater. He had inquired about what she was doing out and about in Ace Of Spades and since it was no big secret she would answer the question.

"Yeah, I'm strolling around Ace Of Spades. It's been awhile since I've walked around the place and I picked today to go for a walk." Victoria told Silas what she was up to without sarcasm. After the beating that Kalama had given her not too long ago the brunette was thankful to be able to move under her own power. What better way to celebrate that blessing than going for a walk around Ace Of Spades?

[Post Word Count: 260]
    [Victoria's Word Count: 594]

Silas Clearwater
    Silas Clearwater

Player 

Post by Silas Clearwater 20th January 2023, 9:18 pm

Silas had to admit to himself that it was quite nice to have someone approach him so friendly for a change. When he was younger, living in a small town where everyone knew each other made it difficult for him to make new friends, or any for that matter. None of the kids he knew in town ever wanted to play with him and instead, when they approached, they would only do it to start verbally or physically abusing him. He got this from his parents too, with the understanding that his parents hated him and never wanted him in the first place. In their eyes, he was a mistake and he learned this early on in life. Still, the young mage couldn't help but smile as the woman opposite him spoke. It was a nice change to have some polite conversation.

"Its a nice day for it, I have to admit." He spoke, looking upwards to the sky to see barely a cloud. "I not long finished a jog myself, thought I'd take a break before returning to the guild hall a little later." He stated, as he turned back to face her. "Are you from around here?" He asked, only to realise that the question might have been a little invasive only meeting just now. "I-I mean..." He stuttered, trying to reword the question. "Like, are you a local or a visitor?" He asked, take note that the question was not really any better than the last. He was worried that he would come across as some kind of weirdo or stalker with the questions and hoped that it didn't come across that way. He only wanted to get to know the woman without ill intent. Silas really needs to learn to calm down, relax and to stop worrying all the time.

Victoria Sheridan
    Victoria Sheridan

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Victoria Sheridan 22nd January 2023, 2:49 am

"I'm a local." Victoria told Silas her residency status in Ace Of Spades. She had become a local of Ace Of Spades when she had joined Sabertooth not too long after the disbanding of Black Rose, which might as well have been a lifetime ago. She knew less about the area than a local should, but she would try to fix that as soon as she had fully recovered from the fight with Kalama.

At least that was what she was telling herself.

She might just get distracted by looking for jobs and forget all about learning more about Ace Of Spades.

"I've been a member of Sabertooth for quite some time now, Silas. I've been a member for almost four years... if I'm not mistaken, that is. It's been awhile since I joined up and I've been so busy since then." Victoria added both the number of years she had been with Sabertooth and an explanation for why her estimate might not be entirely accurate. It might have sounded dumb for her to add the part about her math possibly being off, but the truth was that she had lost count of the exact time since she had joined Sabertooth. It was definitely in years, though.

"So you're a new member of Sabertooth, huh? If I may ask, how do you like being part of the guild so far?" Victoria asked Silas both to keep the conversation going and to keep him from having to do all of the talking. He was polite and he was easy to get along with, which were two things that she liked about him. Silas seemed like a pretty cool guy so far.

[Post Word Count: 280]
    [Victoria's Word Count: 874]

Silas Clearwater
    Silas Clearwater

Player 

Post by Silas Clearwater 23rd January 2023, 10:56 pm

Silas had no idea the woman in front of him was actually a member of Sabertooth. It took him a little by surprise but was glad that he had managed to meet another member. Although he had been a member for a little over a month now, he had actually spent a majority of his time away, working on requests in various locations so he didn't know many members to begin with. "Oh wow, really?" Delight could be heard in his voice when he spoke. "I take it that since you have been a member for quite some time that you must enjoy it." He stated, kind of a question but also an observation.

Silas thought about Victoria's question for a moment, biting the lower right side of his lip. "Yeah, I'm kind of new. I mean - I've been a member of Sabertooth for a little over a month now but haven't exactly had the opportunity to meet a lot of my fellow members." He stated, scratching the back of his head. "I've been doing a lot of requests lately and travelling so its really my own fault. In saying that, from what I have witnessed and experienced so far. Its a nice guild." The fact that Victoria asked was kind of nice, she seemed to care about her guild and took an interest in other's thoughts on it.

"I-I have to ask..." Silas' cheeks began to turn a light red when he began to think about his next question. "D-do we... Um..." It was evident in his voice that he was nervous asking this question, he had zero confidence as it was, he was naturally shy and the question itself isn't probably the most appropriate to ask. "Do we have any good looking guys in our guild?" After asking the question, a wave of resentment flowed over the young wizard, regretting asking the question and wondering what kind of person that made him come across as. "I-I mean..." His gay panic kicked in. "I'm not a pervert or anything like that, I just meant..."

"Really? Is that all you can think about?" Before Silas could even finish his sentence, a irritated, condescending voice came from behind the tree he was once sitting at. Stepping out from behind it, a young man with silver hair, tanned skin, amber eyes and unusual purple clothing appeared. This was Alvar, one of Silas' summons. His arms were folded across his chest and he had a rather unamused expression upon his face. Silas looked to his summon with surprise and regret all in one expression. "I apologise on the perverted fools behalf. I am Alvar. It is nice to meet you." He states in a cool tone, bowing forward respectfully as Silas did before.

Current date/time is 15th May 2024, 9:26 pm