Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Blurry Boyo [Open]

Aarkc
    Aarkc

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Kuroryu: The Void Dragon
    Position : None
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Sebastian Angeal
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Rapid Assault Magic
    Second Skill: Phasing Magic
    Third Skill:

The Blurry Boyo [Open] Empty The Blurry Boyo [Open]

Post by Aarkc 2nd September 2013, 2:28 am

Aarkc zipped down the street at blaring speed, his hands tucked behind his head all the while. "Lamia Scale is back eh? Interesting. It's about damn time. I remember that Rex was busy going off on his whole self finding quest after the death of some of his members. I wonder what the world has in store fore me now. Oh well, we will find out soon enough." The male stated to himself as he appeared at the entrance. He was one of the fastest men alive, moving at the base speed of Usain Bolt, he was already considered blurry.

However, despite his advantages with his unique, feet to eye coordination, he seemed to be the type of guy who took things slow. Not everything of course, just a massive amount of things. Such as what to eat for dinner, what to due during a mission, things of that nature. You see he was a clever fellow, whom was capable of analyzing his surroundings with ease. This was due to the fact that he wasn't an idiot or a hot head. Suave and chill, that happened to be how he lived his life, the speed just allowed him to execute flawlessly.

Irregardless, he had to make his arrival known. Pushing open the doors he shoved both hands into his pockets and looked around the guild-hall. Seemed empty at first, with a few people walking around, yet off in a different room named The Serpent's Kiss he could see life. It was a bustle with many people taking missions, chilling out having a great time, relaxing to pints of liquid distraction, and generally just enjoying themselves. It wasn't rowdy, but it was lively. More sophisticated compared to the other guilds, that was for sure. With a stretch of his hands he approached the welcome desk. "Is the almighty guild master around? I wish to apply here to Lamia Scale. You know, join up."
    Kaseki
    Kaseki

Demon of life

Demon of life

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Armored Beast
    Position : None
    Guild : Savage Skull / Aelyst Crux (Dragon Fang Co-Founder)
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Dregon (Magic), Master Aoi (Weapons), & Edward (Combat)
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Cʏʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴄʏ
    Second Skill: Aʀᴛ ᴏғ ᴡᴀʀ
    Third Skill:

The Blurry Boyo [Open] Empty Re: The Blurry Boyo [Open]

Post by Kaseki 19th May 2014, 7:18 am

Kaseki slowly peered up from the desk, much like a muskrat or gopher from his home. He stood erect with on hand cupped to the side of his mouth. He leaned in to whisper to Aarkc.

"Pssst... I'm Kaseki. I shouldn't be behind this desk. What's your name, strange man?" he whispered.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 8:56 pm