Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Spooky Date Time!

Cillian duCrosse
    Cillian duCrosse

Player 
    Lineage : Legend of the Lich
    Position : None
    Guild : Confidence Intl.
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 394,517

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Necrothurgy
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Spooky Date Time! Empty Spooky Date Time!

Post by Cillian duCrosse 18th November 2022, 8:13 pm

Even though my life hasn't been all that great

433 WORDS

@Dela

THEME SONG

I have seen war, famine; witnessed the genocide. Have seen the changes in human nature and history, and I am still here, standing alone. Til the end, I will be there too. To witness the endless carnage, to live this harsh reality. Cause I have been cursed, Cursed with immortality.
       Another year, another Halloween. Cillian had lost count of how many times he’d celebrated the holiday in its various evolutions over the years, but even after all this time it remained one of his favorite holidays. The atmosphere was always delightful, as was the food and the weather. And while normally his mood would have been sullied by the fact that their trio had been reduced to a duo – and to a point, that sorrow would always be lingering at the back of his mind – tonight, his spirits would be more uplifted than they had been for some time.

He wasn’t entirely sure what to call his relationship with Dela, but even to a man as smooth brained as him Cillian knew that they had transcended beyond mere friendship and somewhere into the realm of romance. It was entirely new territory for the necromancer, perhaps a little scary but in an exciting way. There was certainly a lot of trauma to struggle with a recovery to perform, particularly for Dela. It hadn’t helped that Elle had left without much warning shortly after everything with Aberneel had been concluded, but it was understandable that the woman might need some time to cope with what was surely an overwhelming amount of guilt. At the very least they knew she was safe, and at the end of the day that was peace enough to continue on without being consumed over her renewed absence. There wasn’t much they could do but wait for her to be ready, so in the meantime they were able to focus on themselves and the new adventure that awaited them.

Cillian was practically dancing as he looked around the crowded festival, crimson eyes soaking in his surroundings. He was dressed in his part of the couples’ costume they had decided to wear, though honestly his costume was a bit on the minimal side. For the most part he was wearing his normal clothes: a pair of red pants and an open breasted jacket without a shirt underneath, despite the chilly cold which didn’t really seem to be bothering him. However, he had used a temporary magical enchantment to give himself dog ears and a big bushy tail that was currently wagging this way to indicate his enthusiasm. “Well, where do you wanna start? Looks like they’ve got a few games, a corn maze of some kind… some food and drink. Anything stand out to you?” Almost absentmindedly, he reached an arm out and put it gently around her shoulders, pulling her against his side as they weighed their options.  
    I figure that if I live long enough, something good might happen.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Dela
    Dela

Alt Account- Alignment Shift- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Working Together- Teaming Up!- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Descendant of the Candy Witch
    Faction : The Rune Knights
    Experience : 1,987,286

Spooky Date Time! Empty Re: Spooky Date Time!

Post by Dela 18th November 2022, 9:51 pm

The last time Dela had attended a Halloween bash, she'd been alone and somewhat unwilling to participate except for the frequency of the free alcohol being slung at the various tents. She and her fellow Rune Knight, Shen, had commiserated over lost friends and the pain of having to break holiday traditions and endure without them.

In short, they'd drank themselves into a stupor and made fools of themselves for the night. Someone told her later that she carved a giant penis into a pumpkin in front of god and everyone, and it didn't even win the contest. Nice.

Dela actually had a horrible track record with coming out of festivals sober, but the last time had actually been intentional in memory of the woman who usually blasted her brains out with substances against her will.

This was the start of something new, though. Hopefully. They both really needed new right now. Neither she nor Cillian were the same after recent events, though it'd obviously been harder on the magical girl. With Aberneel's fate handed down and that saga of her life-- the only saga she'd known for a hundred years-- over and done with, she thought the worst was over. Which was a pretty stupid thought for someone as smart and clever as the detective, but it seemed it was true that eyes go blind when turned on the self.

Her own mind was her new foe.

Today was a good day, though. Getting out of bed was a little less hard when she knew she was spending her time with Cillian. Spending time with the goofy man was familiar, yet new and exciting. They'd agreed on a couple's costume, and though that was cheesy as heck, Dela was thrilled. It was simple, light-hearted fun. Unlabeled as it was, it was evidence of a continuing and growing romance, and she'd take what she could get!

And honestly, they looked inverted. How was it that the male in this duo had the more sexy, revealing costume? His whole frickin' abs were out, while she was in a cute, frilly white shirt tucked into a striped skirt and white apron. The outfit reminded her of Elle and her sensibilities, if not for the blazing red cloak They were Little Red Riding Hood and her annoyingly attractive Big Bad Wolf with the waggly tail. As he pulled her close by the shoulders, she wrapped an arm around his middle, which was like a reward. She could touch now without him dropping her into a pit.

"Hmmm, given my track record, should we chance the drinks?" Dela asked, making a jab at herself with a grin. "I say we save the dancing and maybe drinks and snacks for last, because I honestly don't trust any consumables here. One time it turned me into a dude, and you wouldn't believe the size of my di--"

"hhhhhWHACK-A-GHOUL, FAIR MAIDEN!?"

Dela had generally always had good nerves. She wasn't jumpy. She couldn't in her line of work. But the poor girl's soul almost popped back out of her eye when the game dude materialized way too close to her ear. "F***!" she shouted and her whole body convulsed tighter against Cillian's side. Fight or flight took a hike in favor of freeze, if only for this guy's sake. A murder in the middle of a Halloween event by a Rune Knight would be... very bad. Neck creaking, she slowly turned to look at him, gearing up to cuss a blue streak.

[wc: 585 || total: 1018/4000 || rolling for Whack-A-Ghoul]

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Spooky Date Time! 60731_s
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 18th November 2022, 9:51 pm

The member 'Dela' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Normal Dice' :
    Spooky Date Time! Die_05_42162_sm
    Cillian duCrosse
    Cillian duCrosse

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Cillian duCrosse 19th November 2022, 1:55 pm

540/973 WORDS

@Dela

THEME SONG

I have seen war, famine; witnessed the genocide. Have seen the changes in human nature and history, and I am still here, standing alone. Til the end, I will be there too. To witness the endless carnage, to live this harsh reality. Cause I have been cursed, Cursed with immortality.
    She inquired as to if they should risk letting Dela drink, due to her prior history with such things at events. Cillian laughed outright. “I don’t know, are you going to try to sexually assault me again?” he teased back as she snaked an arm around his midsection. Ultimately, the blonde suggested they save the more partying like festivities for last, just in case said drinks either knocked her out or sent her spiraling into another high of some kind. Last year, she claimed that a drink had turned her into a man, and she was about to get into more vivid details about the changes she’d experienced when a game attendant caught them off guard.

Though, Cillian wasn’t too put off by the sudden presence of the man, Dela shrieked out a curse and practically glued herself to Cillian, frightened into temporary paralysis. It was probably bad for his health to laugh at this point, but the possibility that she’d beat him to a pulp if she felt inclined didn’t stop him from giggling his amusement. “You good down there?” he asked her as she recovered, the smaller woman turning her face up, clearly on the verge of loosing her tongue. “Don’t worry, I’ll protect you from the big, scary carnival attendant.”

He glanced over to the man with a grin. “Alright, bub, what you got for us?”

The man gestured to the game stall behind him, where there was a small table with a series of holes in the surface and a rubber mallet. “The aim of the game, good sir, is to use this here hammer to beat down the ghoooooulish army as it arises!” He wiggled his fingers at the platform in emphasis, continuing to put on a voice, despite the fact that he probably wasn’t paid enough to be this dedicated to his character. “As time goes on, the ghouls will pop out faster and faster, so you will have to be quick if you want to hit them! What do you say? Interested in giving it a whack?

Cillian shrugged. “Sure, why not? Let’s see how it goes.” Disentangling himself from Dela, he picked up the mallet and readied himself beside the table, waiting for the man to trigger the game. The first couple of ghoul themed puppets that sprung from the holes were easy enough to hit, each coming up one at a time with several long seconds worth to get them. It was almost laughably easy. But then they started coming in faster and before Cillian knew it he was really having to actually focus, the ghouls shooting up and popping back down far too fast for him to catch before it was too late, with several of them jumping out in such rapid succession that he simply couldn’t keep up.

By the end of the game, his score was actually laughably low. Despite this, he was grinning as he scratched the back of his head. “Gotta hand it to you, that game is a lot harder than it looks.” Cillian looked down at Dela, holding out the hammer. “What do you think? Wanna give it a try? Just remember, the hammer is for hitting the ghouls, not the nice man, here.”

Dela
    Dela

Alt Account- Alignment Shift- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Working Together- Teaming Up!- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Post by Dela 20th November 2022, 2:46 am

Cillian may have saved the stupid game guy from getting his beard curled by language too filthy for pirate folk, but he didn't save himself. Before he let her go to play the game being hocked, Dela dug her knuckle into his ribs as hard as she could.

Standing at a short distance, Little Red watched her wolf attempt to whack the grotesque little ghouls back into their holes. At first, she thought he was going to do well. She'd seen what he was capable of, there was no way he'd be bad at a game so simple. And yet...

By the end, Dela was in a fit of vindictive giggles at how awful it went. "Wow, you sucked so bad," she chortled, her competitive tendencies rearing its ugly head. Games were her thing, or at least she thought so. Video games, definitely. Physical games like this when she couldn't even throw a good punch? Currently, in her head, absolutely! How could it go wrong?

The tall lunk offered her a turn and she didn't refuse, though she did dart her eyes between the 'nice man' and the mallet with chaotic concentration long enough that he took a step back. Good, never let them know your next move. Hip bashing her date further out of the way, it seemed her overly inflated ego needed a little more elbow room. She nodded for the carnival guy to restart the game.

And, hooo boy, did it go  Spooky Date Time! 2728wrongSpooky Date Time! 2728~

The slow part was boring, but once those little undead puppets got going, she learned her hand eye coordination in any other part of her body other than her fingers and thumbs was basically nonexistent. They popped up, and by the time she registered it and moved the mallet, they were gone. Again and again she smacked nothing but table frantically over and over again until she got so frustrated she stopped altogether with a growl.

The score was even worse than Cillian's. "Game's rigged," she grumbled. Though she was staring at the ground filled with embarrassment at her own unwarranted cockiness, her hands were hesitant to let the mallet go. Maybe she'd whack the very much alive circus ghoul standing nearby after all... Thankfully, the man scurried forward and snatched it from her before she could act on the impulse.

Participation tokens in hand, she turned her back to the game and crossed her arms. Dela was more in the mood for drinks than games now. Forget those awful wastes of time, the only thing Halloween was good for was dancing and alcohol if there were no carving pumpkin contests.

"Maybe drinks aren't such a bad idea. I promise to try not to grope you this time."

[wc: 454 || total: 2012/4000 || preemptive Witch's Brew roll incoming]

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 20th November 2022, 2:46 am

The member 'Dela' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Normal Dice' :
    Spooky Date Time! Die_01_42158_sm
    Cillian duCrosse
    Cillian duCrosse

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Cillian duCrosse 27th November 2022, 8:48 am

Rolling for witch's brew!

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 27th November 2022, 8:48 am

The member 'Cillian duCrosse' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Normal Dice' :
    Spooky Date Time! Die_03_42160_sm
    Cillian duCrosse
    Cillian duCrosse

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Cillian duCrosse 27th November 2022, 9:23 am

733/1706 WORDS

@Dela

THEME SONG

“Ow..!” The necromancer complained with a wince and a grin, rubbing his side where Dela had knuckled him, despite the fact that he hadn’t felt the pain from it.

He was absolutely awful at the game, and Dela told him as much upon his abysmal defeat. He offered his companion the chance to give it a try, holding out the mallet and playfully chastising her about not using it on the game master, which was an idea she was almost certainly entertaining. Then, hilariously, her own attempt at playing the game went about as wildly awry as his own, the poor blonde attempting frantically to keep up with the machine’s increased speed and finding herself quickly overwhelmed. In the end, her score was lower even than Cillian’s.

The tall man was doing his best not to express his gleeful entertainment over the spectacle, the corners of his lips twitching violently as he fought back a giggling fit, though his eyes were twinkling with merriment. “Sure, we’ll go with that,” was his only response to her claim that the game was rigged. The game attendant quickly and strategically reclaimed the rubber hammer, leaving Dela to stew in her embarrassment and annoyance unarmed. Ultimately, she suggested getting a drink after all, promising not to accost him this time.

Cillian chuckled and wrapped his arms around her, pulling her close to give her a small kiss on top of her head. “Drinks it is, then. And if you start groping me, I’ll just call the cops this time.” He was quite pleased with his little joke, considering that Dela herself was a cop. Keeping one arm around her, he led the way to the nearest place that had drinks, which was being run by a woman in a witch’s costume handing out “potions” that she was ladling from a cauldron. A brief moment to observe the crowd around the kiosk was all it took to see that everyone who was partaking in the drink was experiencing some kind of magical effect that was more than likely temporary, but giving them all a good time. He could also smell the drink from where he was standing and it smelled really delicious. “Wanna try this one?”

Presuming she was agreeable, he’d steer them into the line and walk through it with her until it was their turn. Finally at the front of the line, he ordered two drinks and gave one to Dela, stepping out of the way so the next people could order. When they had walked a few paces away he’d offer his cup up for her to tap in a toast. “To Vera.” As hard as it was to acknowledge the woman was gone, there were moments like these that he could at least mention her without it necessarily be a cause for a break down. And what more perfect circumstances to remember her than before imbibing a drink that was very likely about to have some kind of heinous and chaotic effect on them, much like Vera’s own drugged up dust magic used to do?

With a soft, but genuine, smile, he put the drink to his lips and took several large gulps from it. Cillian smacked his lips a little to gather any lingering liquid around his mouth while glancing down at the cup with a slight frown. “Hm. You know, this smelled a lot more flavorful than it actually tas–”

FFFFFFWOMP.

The pirate blinked several times as his chest popped out with a rather sizable set of breasts. His open jacket was further pushed ajar, and if there hadn’t been some kind of modesty failsafe in the enchantment that materialized a simple black pushup bra along with the change, he would have been standing there bare chested in full glory for the rest of the festival to see. He could also feel additional changes, including his hair growing longer and… other things.

Still, it wasn’t the first time he’d been turned into a woman, and it surely wouldn’t be the last. With a giggle that was decidedly more feminine sounding than usual, she poked one of her boobs, more entertained like an eight year old boy would be rather than expressing any kind of sexual indulgence. “Nice.” Striking a small pose, she smiled down at Dela with a somewhat sultry grin. “What do you think? Do I still do it for you?”

Dela
    Dela

Post by Dela 27th November 2022, 7:32 pm

"Merry Christmas."

It was the only thing that popped out of Dela's mouth, at first. Wrong holiday. This was Halloween, but what had happened to her big ol' man had been a gift indeed. Why she kept questioning if she was bisexual was a mystery, but as with the last time this happened, her doubts were cleared up in an instant. Her face burned brightly, but her brows raised with intense interest.

And this time, she could enjoy it without terrorists poisoning her and the loss of hundreds of thousands of lives!

"I'm sorry, but I think you're gonna need to call the cops. It won't help, but maybe it'll make you feel better or something," the magical girl responded, a wide grin appearing on her face. This whole day, she'd been up to various no goods, and this was no different. Did he/she still do it for her? What an asinine question. Cillian's very existence in her life had been nothing but temptation and hormonal agony. In every form, Dela wanted Cillian. It was because she wanted him so much that she let him go at his pace now, even though she wanted to drag this woman off into a private alleyway. But no, patience (and a healthy dose of sobering death) had finally gotten them this far, she could wait a little longer.

Though she had raised her drink and rallied under a toast to Vera, she'd paused to let him go first. She was no dummy. Dela could also see that many people around the table were experiencing some magical consequences, confirming her assumption that this year was no different than any other. Truthfully, after seeing him change, she intended to put the drink down to be on the safe side, but her brain went into horny head-empty mode. She threw her own punch back as if drinking it would quench the other type of thirst she was fighting, but it didn't. In fact. It didn't do anything at all. No magical shenanigans this year? Fine. She had more than her hands full with those badonkers... Maybe. Hopefully.

Maybe she was just feeling super confident because of their new dynamic. Never would she have guessed Cillian would so naturally ease into boyfriend (atm girlfriend lol) mode. The innocent and casual cuddles, touches, kisses... it seemed so natural, as if this wasn't their first nOn-lAbLeD relationship-type thing. Dela just kept looking her blessed gender bent companion, admiring the view while also feeling a little jealous that this man had magically acquired, once more, all the physical traits she was envious of. F in chat for the itty bitty titties.

Showing an immense amount of character growth-- or maybe just because she was sober for once-- Dela cleared her throat and begrudgingly raised her eyes to meet Cillian's. She mustered her most innocent tone of voice to ask probably one of the more heinous, non-curse-word filled things she'd ever said.

"Can I please have your consent to touch the treat bags?"

[wc: 502 || total: 3247/4000 || 4/3 skull tokens acquired - Whack-A-Ghoul x2, Witch's Brew x2]

Cillian duCrosse
    Cillian duCrosse

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Cillian duCrosse 28th November 2022, 8:29 am

495/2201 WORDS

@Dela

THEME SONG

Apparently, Cillian being a woman did still, in fact, do it for Dela.

She turned a deep blush even as her brows shot up into her forehead, the blonde admitting that he was probably going to have to call the cops. Not that it would provide him much help outside of comfort. And it was then that a very different side of Cillian came out, a very particular brand of awareness and behavior that only came out when he was bantering with an unknown, potentially dangerous, stranger. Her smile shifted slowly into something more knowing, more and charming, more… sultry. The tall woman practically seemed to ooze with confidence as she loomed over Dela, and in a low tone, asked, “Is that a threat or a promise?”

She watched as her shorter companion cleared her throat before asking with all sobriety if she could fondle Cillian’s “treat bags”. Not having expected such a question, Cillian sputtered out a hearty laugh, her domineering pose crumbling beneath the pressure of the more overbearing humor of the moment. “Sure, knock yourself out.”

Presuming Dela got her fill of that, Cillian would glance around to see what else there was to do. There was a band playing music in a small amphitheater across the way. From the sounds of it, they were playing various Halloween songs, or spookified covers of songs that could vaguely be construed to fit the holiday, all while dressed up in various ghoulish and undead costumes. Lots of people were gathered around the humble stage, listening and dancing. Remembering how good of a dancer Dela was and how much she enjoyed it, the necromancer took her by the hand. “Come on! Let’s go show everyone what you can do.”

Leading her gently through the crowds, Cillian inserted them into the dance area and turned to face her with a grin. Letting loose, she started moving to the beat of the music, throwing her hips this way and that with no real skill – at least, not in comparison to what Dela could do. It wasn’t that Cillian was a bad dancer. Actually, he was better than Dela was probably aware of… with other types of dancing. Still, he could at least keep with the metronome of the music and it was about as in sync as any other average Joe, the silver haired woman not remotely concerned about looking silly or embarrassing herself with any wacky moves or gestures.

As the song changed over to something a bit more hip hoppy, Cillian’s demeanor shifted once more. Once more looking down at Dela with what one could easily describe as a dommy mommy smirk, she reached out and hooked Dela gently by the sides and pulled her slowly closer until they were almost dancing practically on top of each other. Cillian slipped her hands a little further down until they were on Dela’s hips, guiding her movements in rhythm with her own and keeping her close.

Dela
    Dela

Post by Dela 28th November 2022, 8:59 pm

It was a good thing her humor ruined that sultry flanter thing Cillian had going on. There was no way Dela could withstand prolonged exposure to that. It was hard enough being patient with the man with a male body she was painfully used to trying to ignore, but changing it up on her like that bypassed all the safeguards!

Consent was ultimately granted and, with absolutely no shame that they were in public, Dela took great care not to waste this moment. She indeed almost knocked herself out with those knockers, all while grinning and chuckling like a twelve-year-old boy. They filled the whole hand! Treat bags were great. Honestly, even with her face so red and her eyes so blessed, she looked like she was also about to cry.

But all good things must come to an end and, too soon enough, it was time to end the fondling and move on to dancing. Dela's memory was a little fuzzy concerning when supposedly showed off her dormant dancing chops, but it apparently made an impression on her date. Though she would normally say she'd need to be completely wasted to willingly show off, how could she deny male or female Cillian? So supportive. The immortal Pergrandean did everything so genuinely, and after she finished laughing at her silly antics, she hesitated only a moment or two before she too indulged in her secret hobby. Dela put everyone else to shame like the pop-star she could've been, while also still having fun with her partner.

By the time the spooky song ended, she was panting but otherwise beaming. "You know, you ain't half bad-"

Dela's thought was cut short as the amazonian woman smirked at her. All thought died on impact. Her lips hung open dumbly. "Wh-wha-" the magical girl stammered, her heart rate losing its chance to return to base. In fact, it was racing way faster than when she'd been doing her most exerting moves. Cillian looked like she was about to step on poor Dela as she reached across and grabbed the smaller girl, pulling her close. God, she really wasn't much better than those horn dogs on the lacrinet was she? Again, her face went bloodred, and as their hips bumped and swayed together, she let out a flustered giggle. The blonde knew how to dance, but the guidance she was giving her hips was... whoo...boy...

"You're trouble..." an obviously turned-on Dela huffed, though her smile was as warm as her face. Reaching forward, she wrapped her arms around Cillian's waist, content to keep dancing to the song and enjoy the tension she was allowed to feel now. However, after the song, it would be hard not to drag the woman home immediately.

[wc: 457 || total: 4200/4000 || 6/3 skull tokens acquired - Whack-A-Ghoul x2, Witch's Brew x2, A Little Night Music x2 || Event Complete!]

Current date/time is 19th May 2024, 3:59 am