Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

FROM [C]LINICIAN TO [B]IOMEDICAL ENGINEER

RF007
    RF007

Dragon Slayer- A-Rank- Eevee- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Unknown Powerhouse- Achiever- Dank Memer- Halloween job event participant - Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Disparity
    Position : None
    Faction : The Ironheart Pact
    Guild : Silver Wolf
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 201,772

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Asclepian Bioalchemy
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill: N/A

Completed FROM [C]LINICIAN TO [B]IOMEDICAL ENGINEER

Post by RF007 20th July 2022, 9:22 am

Username: EISNIK003

Link to Previous OOC Exam: FROM ME[D]ICAL STUDENT TO [C]LINICIAN = 150 XP

Current Rank: C

Applying for: B

Completed Threads:

Total EXP: 50 XP + 1050 XP + 1100 XP = 2200 XP (NOTE: SUFFICIENT FOR C TO B-RANK UP DUE TO C TO B-RANK UP REQUIRING ONLY 1200 XP, LEAVING 1000 XP SURPLUS, NOTE 2: REMAINING 150 XP IS FROM THE XP ACCRUED TOWARD FULFILLING PREVIOUS D TO C-RANK UP EXAM UNDERTAKEN PRIOR TO THIS CURRENT C TO B-RANKUP EXAM)

Additional Information: Some sort of personally tailored challenge would be preferrable as it can double for the purposes of advancing my character's head canon/personal plot.

Last edited by EISNIK003 on 30th July 2022, 6:56 pm; edited 3 times in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

FROM [C]LINICIAN TO [B]IOMEDICAL ENGINEER 35To6US

"Nothing in life is to be feared, it is only to be understood. Now is the time to understand more so that we may fear less." - Marie Curie

=====

Character Files:

Character Profile ~ 1st Magic ~ +20% additional jewel bonus to jewel rewards for finishing Faction Events, from Faction Jobs, and Regular Job Endings (permanent while Rotwang is part of the Ironheart Pact faction)

=====

Character Progression Gauge:

37%

Completed Re: FROM [C]LINICIAN TO [B]IOMEDICAL ENGINEER

Post by Guest 20th July 2022, 2:29 pm

FROM [C]LINICIAN TO [B]IOMEDICAL ENGINEER QlhAT3Z

Since you've decided to do the roleplaying part of the exam, please contact either the guildmaster or an ace of your guild so that they can give you your exam. The WC will be 1K. Good luck and have fun!
    Mercury Arseneault
    Mercury Arseneault

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Lineage : Gold Rush
    Experience : 6,857,298

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Gunblade Master
    Second Skill: Mecha Primordial Slayer
    Third Skill:

Post by Mercury Arseneault 25th July 2022, 9:04 pm

Hi Nikola! Congrats on reaching the EXP you need for B rank! Please use the below prompt to fulfill the 1000 word minimum to reach B rank. If the below prompt does not appeal to you, you can choose to write a personal plot thread instead. Good luck!

“Hey, you! Nikola, right?" Mercury stopped the man in the hallway as they passed one another in the Silver Wolf guild. The two of them hadn't really interacted yet, though she knew who he was, as she made it a point to know the names and faces of all the guild members. “You're all into like the genetic and biological science and stuff, right? I've seen some of your lab reports. You wanna look into something for me?"

She handed him a flier that she'd plucked off the job board. “I was going to look into this myself, but something came up and i'm not going to have time. I'd still like someone from Silver Wolf to check it out though, and it might be up your alley. This job request was sent specifically to us from an anonymous pack of lycanthropes in the Lycan Woods that are looking for some help. They're wanting to see if we would be willing to put any of our skills and resources into altering their physiology a bit. They aren't looking to get changed back into humans; they just want better control of their transformations. As lycanthropes they are only capable of change during a full moon, and they can't control themselves during that time. They want to be altered into what they are calling "chimeras", where they would be able to take on their bestial forms at will and maintain their minds and control. They're willing to undergo whatever tests it takes -- and to pay us, of course. Interested?"

Presuming he was, in fact, interested, she'd smile. “Perfect. Good luck. Take whatever you need from the labs to do the work. If you have to do something illegal to get it done, don't get caught. Have your report sent to my office when you're done so I can see how it went. Thanks!" And with that, she carried on with her day.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

RF007
    RF007

Dragon Slayer- A-Rank- Eevee- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Unknown Powerhouse- Achiever- Dank Memer- Halloween job event participant - Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Disparity
    Faction : The Ironheart Pact
    Guild : Silver Wolf
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 201,772

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Asclepian Bioalchemy
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill: N/A

Post by RF007 30th July 2022, 6:54 pm

FROM [C]LINICIAN TO [B]IOMEDICAL ENGINEER 35To6US

"Nothing in life is to be feared, it is only to be understood. Now is the time to understand more so that we may fear less." - Marie Curie

=====

Character Files:

Character Profile ~ 1st Magic ~ +20% additional jewel bonus to jewel rewards for finishing Faction Events, from Faction Jobs, and Regular Job Endings (permanent while Rotwang is part of the Ironheart Pact faction)

=====

Character Progression Gauge:

37%
    Mercury Arseneault
    Mercury Arseneault

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Lineage : Gold Rush
    Experience : 6,857,298

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Gunblade Master
    Second Skill: Mecha Primordial Slayer
    Third Skill:

Post by Mercury Arseneault 14th August 2022, 10:33 am

Approved! Welcome to B rank!

Current date/time is 15th May 2024, 10:14 am