Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Wanted Man (Nikola Eisenstein and Jade Nettle)

Jade_Nettle
    Jade_Nettle

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Faction : -
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 50

Wanted Man (Nikola Eisenstein and Jade Nettle) Empty Wanted Man (Nikola Eisenstein and Jade Nettle)

Post by Jade_Nettle 2nd May 2022, 9:00 am

Original Job
    Approval: Page 38

Job Details:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Information about Jade Nettle

Jade's Vault
    Jade_Nettle
    Jade_Nettle

Player 

Wanted Man (Nikola Eisenstein and Jade Nettle) Empty Re: Wanted Man (Nikola Eisenstein and Jade Nettle)

Post by Jade_Nettle 2nd May 2022, 9:14 am

“A murderer, huh,” Jade muttered to herself, cocking her head to one side. She was currently speaking to a member of the guard on the town docks. The guard himself was young—probably barely of age. There was some red peach-fuzz on his chin that matched his hair.

The urban environment wasn’t exactly her favorite location for work. There just weren’t enough places for her to easily hide in. Plus, the monsters in cities tended to be cleverer than the ones in the wild.

“What information do you have on this individual? I’d like to know everything I can,” Jade asked.

“M-maybe you should wait for the other mage?” The young lad looked Jade up and down. He clearly didn’t think much of her going after the muderer—especially on her own. Hargeon Town had hired two mages for a reason.

Jade’s eyes narrowed, unimpressed.

Young man—” she began.

((Word Count: 151))

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Jade's Vault
    EISNIK003
    EISNIK003

Player 
    Lineage : Disparity
    Faction : The Ironheart Pact
    Guild : Silver Wolf
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Medicoscientific Datakinesis
    Second Magic: N/A
    Third Magic: N/A

Wanted Man (Nikola Eisenstein and Jade Nettle) Empty Re: Wanted Man (Nikola Eisenstein and Jade Nettle)

Post by EISNIK003 3rd May 2022, 10:23 am

❝Nothing in life is to be feared, it is only to be understood now is the time to understand more, so that we may fear less.❞ – by Marie Curie.

Note: Credit for the special bbcode included within this posting template goes to the user named Janneline Ariel.

It had been a while since Nikola's latest adventure, and this had involved him going to a locale called the “Mountain Village” to attend to a client’s request to build a cottage without the use of magic and this adventure had also brought him into contact with a man named “Mephistopheles” who had been his partner for this adventure’s task. Since then, during the period of respite that followed, Nikola had once again gotten back to attending to his duties towards his family and the associated business group as well as the associated multinational business conglomerate. These included things like attending business meetings, meeting other high society families and getting acquainted with their heir(s) and heiresses, overseeing and signing off on the developmental processes for new product lines, and so on. Additionally, he had also gotten back to his usual ongoing and ever-burgeoning mad science research efforts during this time as well and in these endeavors and in the handling of his daily life routine, he was assisted as always by his trusted and exclusively personal, 6-unit strong, maid squad made up of monster girls of all sorts, this squad also being his personal bodyguards in any combat situations too.

So, in this manner, time marched on for him till present wherein he was relaxing in the company of said maid squad, with all of them currently lounging in recreation room section of his mansion in Crocus, the capital of Fiore which was his home base of operations. In terms of arrangement, one maid was present on each side of his person, while two more were currently lounging while carefully balancing atop the backrest of the large and comfy plush-cushion-equipped couch they were all sitting upon at present, again with one maid on each side of his person. Lastly, the remaining two members of his personal maid squad were sitting on the ground on each side of his person like the rest of their comrades of said squad. Currently, all of them were keeping him company while watching a recently released popularly acclaimed movie on his HD-resolution magitek audiovisual lacrima system and conversing with him occasionally about various topics in addition to the movie.

However, this peaceful setup of Nikola's and consequently his pleasure-filled mood was abruptly interrupted by the arrival of his mansion's head butler as noted by his head personal maid, Jeanne

"Master Eisenstein, it would seem that our merrymaking is to be put on hold for a while...for it would seem you have your next job in your magus work..."

To that, Nikola grimaced as he remarked, his voice clearly demonstrating his now disgruntled mindset

"Indeed...how truly irksome this is..."

After that, he watched his head butler enter the recreation room and then head over to him swiftly. Said butler came to find him since there was apparently a job request flyer which came for Nikola by post and thus required his attention, a fact that was much to his chagrin and the dismay of his maids as well. That said, it was not something he could ignore since he could always use more money than he already had, and thus he had no choice but to leave the pleasurable company being offered to him by his maids to attend to this. So, he took the flyer offered to him by his butler who, along with his maid squad, was also one of his bodyguards in combat situations and after reading over it, penned his reply regarding his acceptance of this job on a separate piece of parchment and instructed his butler to mail it back to the client

"Here, Alfred, please send this off to the client in question to alert them that I shall be arriving in short order."

After that, Nikola gently disengaged himself from his maids and then left for his bedchambers, wherein upon arrival, he quickly set about getting ready in his usual work attire, aka that of a mad scientist magus, and then headed off for the destination mentioned in the job request, which was Hargeon, the port town of Fiore. It did not take him too long to arrive there thanks to the upgrades he had made to his personal transport, a fully custom-order, vintage limo and once he did, he parked it somewhere safe and out of sight from the regular public. After that, he made the rounds in the town quickly, gathering the relevant data about the culprit for the murders and then headed to meet up with the town guard so that he could begin this job. However, it seemed that there was another quest taker there as well and this one seemed to be miffed with the young guard for some reason. So, Nikola chose to make his entrance at this point while having his usual confident smirk playing on his thin lips and remarking to the town guard as he came to stand alongside the woman

You know, the ancients used to have a saying ‘hell hath no fury like that of a woman scorned.’ So, it would not be wise to upset any of them for any reason, lest you unleash what can only be called a veritable force of nature in human form…that aside, my name is Nikola Eisenstein, and I have come here in response to your summons regarding the takedown of this murderer.

With that said, Nikola fell silent and awaited whatever would happen next in this current situation.

OOC:

Appearance:

Wanted Man (Nikola Eisenstein and Jade Nettle) OKABE4

Spoiler:

POST WC: 909, TOTAL WC: 909 of 500 (for Nikola/EISNIK003 only)

Tags: @Jade_Nettle

Last edited by EISNIK003 on 16th May 2022, 4:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Character Files:

NIKOLA EISENSTEIN / MEDICOSCIENTIFIC DATAKINESIS

Character Progression Gauge:

0%
    Jade_Nettle
    Jade_Nettle

Player 

Post by Jade_Nettle 5th May 2022, 7:58 pm

The young guard looked at the ground. He didn’t have the strength of personality to respond to either mage.

“Well, the murderer is a really big guy. Well over six-feet tall. Uses butcher’s tools. Probably got a hundred pounds on both of you combined,” He said.

“I think I know where about he lives. Been picking off people who are alone around the big storage warehouses near the harbor. Or at least that was what was in the report,” the guard finished.

Jade turned around to address Nikola. Huh. He didn’t particularly look like a seasoned fighter any more than Jade did. The young guard took that opportunity to scuttle off to his post—and hopefully avoid any further grilling.

“Are you the other mage on this job? A pleasure to make your acquaintance. My name is Jade Nettle,” she offered her right hand for a shake, if Nikola was so inclined.

“I’d be interested in your thoughts for this job. I have a spell that may put the target asleep—but I have to wonder, given his body mass. I may also be able to stop him from moving. But, I’m not well suited to close-quarters,” Jade offered.

She found Nikola’s attire somewhat odd. He looked like he was more fit for the lab rather than a murder case. He probably caught the quick flick of her eyes as she examined his appearance. Well, it wasn’t a big deal. He was probably sizing Jade up as well, since they didn’t know each other.

((Word Count: 256))

Jade's Vault
    EISNIK003
    EISNIK003

Player 

Character Sheet

Post by EISNIK003 8th May 2022, 5:16 pm

❝Nothing in life is to be feared, it is only to be understood now is the time to understand more, so that we may fear less.❞ – by Marie Curie.

Note: Credit for the special bbcode included within this posting template goes to the user named Janneline Ariel.

Nikola listened carefully to what the guard said in response to both him and the woman next to him who was presumably also there to take on the same job. He was about to inquire further, but then the guard scuttled away as fast as his legs could carry him which made Nikola sigh briefly. However, since the woman turned her attention to him next, he instantly refocused his attention on her and listened to what she had to say after which he responded by taking her extended right hand and giving her a handshake according to and in the usual customary way

Indeed I am, Ms. Jade…or would you prefer I call you Ms. Nettle instead? My name is Nikola Eisenstein, and you call me Mr. Eisenstein or simply as Nikola depending on your preference. ‘Tis a pleasure to make your acquaintance as well. Here is to us completing this job together successfully.

Nikola remarked to Jade in his naturally rich, baritone and melodious voice while letting his hand drop back to his side after the handshake and with his usual well-practiced and natural-seeming cordial businessman’s smile on his face. Then, he paused briefly to collect his thoughts and to task his brain to collate and compile all the data he had collected from the townsfolk earlier regarding the murders and the culprit after which he answered her

You have a spell to put him to sleep and potentially an immobilizing spell as well, eh? That just might work…and you mentioned you are not good in CQC too…in that case, I believe I can step in there to act as our vanguard since I have been trained in various CQC styles. So, you can stay at range and act as our rearguard if that pleases you to do so…as for my other skills, I have some healing magic so I can tend to our wounds if we get any and I can also summon a magic handgun to blast the target with if ever we need to fall back and fight from range.

Nikola paused there briefly to ensure that Jade was following his narrative and then resumed said narrative

Now then, about the target for this job of ours…from what data I could glean off the townsfolk I interviewed before arriving here to report to the guard, he is a miner by trade whose father was a butcher by trade…hance the butcher’s tools as murder weapons, I suppose…the few victims I spoke to who were somehow fortunate enough to escape alive albeit with severe injuries over their bodies all reported an interesting fact…that this miner did not ever use magic in his hunt…so either he is a mage who is simply concealing his magic capacity to use as a trump card of sorts or else he really does not possess any magical affinity whatsoever…so while I believe we have little cause to worry about any sort of magical retribution, interference, or trickery from him, it would be wise to still keep our guards up throughout this whole affair.

Then, Nikola fell silent and waited to see what Jade would say and/or do in response to his suggestion and about the info he revealed to her.

OOC:

Appearance:

Spoiler:

POST WC: 538, TOTAL WC: 1447 of 500 (for Nikola/EISNIK003 only)

Last edited by EISNIK003 on 16th May 2022, 4:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

Character Files:

0%
    Jade_Nettle
    Jade_Nettle

Player 

Post by Jade_Nettle 11th May 2022, 8:06 pm

“A pleasure to make your acquaintance, Mr. Einstein. Ms. Nettle will be sufficient. Shall we head to the suspected area? I will admit to some personal curiosity regarding the target. The fact that he has had so many victims would suggest he is either sloppy—or overconfident. Yet, he has evaded the guard for some time,” she said.

“Do you think we should attempt some form of ruse in order to draw him out? Or do you think he will make himself known regardless of our identities?” Jade asked as she began walking towards the aforementioned location.

Ugh. She wasn’t fond of the brutality. Butcher’s tools? Was he trying to make a statement of some kind about his victims? She couldn’t recall the victims sharing any characteristics. Perhaps he was simply enjoying it. If that was the case, how disgusting.

((Word Count: 140))

Jade's Vault
    EISNIK003
    EISNIK003

Player 

Character Sheet

Post by EISNIK003 12th May 2022, 4:17 pm

Nikola nodded in response to Jade as he heard her comments about their mutual target and then remarked in response

Indeed…or it could be a sequence of one leading to the next…his successful evasion of the town guard and whoever else has come to hunt him down till now causing him to slowly succumb to hubris…which in turn has brought to his doorstep his nemesis and crisis in the form of too many victims to cover up properly…which finally has come to this story’s climax with us taking him out…

After that, Nikola went on to ponder her suggestion about using a ruse to draw out their target briefly and then remarked in response as he walked along with Jade to enter the murderous miner’s hunting grounds

A ruse, eh? Yes, that could work quite effectively…since if we go in with both our magic signatures at full burst…that may tip him off to the fact that we are mages and thus put him on his guard, making him that much more difficult to take down…however, if we were to suppress our magic signatures to the point that we both appear to be nothing more than a couple of overly curious laypeople just looking around his hunting grounds with seemingly no knowledge of his existence…we can certainly catch him off-guard.

Nikola paused there to ponder the issue a bit more and to check whether Jade was following his train of thought and then resumed his narrative

As to your other query, it would be wise to work off the presumption that he will show himself regardless of our methodology…since the multispectral hardlight 3D scan I just did of the area shows a near-dizzying series of interconnected mine shafts, false entry and exit points, and so on in this specimen’s territory that we are going to enter now…and I do believe I have possibly found our target’s potential location as well...

Saying thus, Nikola extended his palm outward and out of it a 3-D hardlight construct appeared, hovering in the air before them with points of strategic interest highlighted and a massive heat signature being displayed in the very depths of the construct. Then, he fell silent and waited to Jade to peruse the details in the construct he just made and stood on alert for any new developments in the situation.

OOC:

Appearance:

Spoiler:

POST WC: 391, TOTAL WC: 1838 of 500 (for Nikola/EISNIK003 only)

Character Files:

0%

Current date/time is 17th May 2022, 12:21 am