Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Me and GFX. Oh dear.

Me and GFX. Oh dear. Empty Me and GFX. Oh dear.

Post by Guest 16th June 2021, 1:14 pm

Good Day Errings Rising Members

Today (19/6/2021) marks another Activity check for ER! How this works is you will post at least one IC post of at least 50 words you’ve done in the past 4 weeks (May 19th, 2021 and up) and all this week to show you are active. The last post you made will be checked. The more posts you link, the better though!

Failing to complete the activity check properly, will result in being removed from the guild, as well as the discord should you be in it.

Those on hiatus will be exempt so long as I am already aware of the hiatus before this activity check, but please still try to post that so it can be noted. New members who joined within the last 4 weeks will also be exempt from the activity check.

Trying to post a hiatus during the activity check without any posts or heads up beforehand will not be accepted, especially if Saraphina or myself weren’t made aware beforehand of anything.

This check will go on for a week, from June 19th, 2021 to June 26th, 2021 11:59PM British Summer Time (23:59 BST). Anything afterwards will not be accepted and will be declined.

If there are any issues on being able to complete this activity check, please contact our guildmaster; @Saraphina, or myself; @Medeia, on here or discord to have it sorted out.

Please also don’t forget to sign yourself up for the Guild Roster (will be fully updated after this check ends) and follow the Guild Updates if you’re not on discord or don’t check it often. Major updates will be posted there about the guild.

Signed the guild’s Angelic Ace,
    Medeia

Serilda Sinclair

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 6:50 am