Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

To all my dear children!

Merlin Ambrosius
    Merlin Ambrosius

Magic Application Approved!- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Rage of the Soul Torn
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 150

To all my dear children!  Empty To all my dear children!

Post by Merlin Ambrosius 13th August 2016, 8:25 am

Ah yes its this time again, as you all can see I have caught Wart's sickness (Chao's strange inactivity), so I shall not be posting frequently as I used to.

My children I will do my very best to conduct the plots I have staged for all those who partake in it but once the plot is finished, then the Fabulous Magus will have to take leave, Dubhlainn will have a more ghostly presence on this site once that happens.

To my friends, I say how do you do? I shall not leave yet, we have not have our climax so shall we resume our story?

To my dearest foes, rejoice! I shall slowly fade away into existence and become the phenomenon that lurks in the site.... watching you in my amusement as you duke it out who's character has the biggest stick! :D

Tatari is born again... my children... Mods had sealed me off long ago but that did not stop me from returning... I will always.... be watching carefully and conduct the greatest drama of them all!
    Huzaah and walabala dingdong!

To all my dear children!  TATA_F1

_____________________________________________________________________________________

[16:54:16]Dubhlainn : What does the name Hikaru mean?
    [16:54:27]Eclipse Valerie : Hikari means light o-o
    [16:55:04]Eclipse Valerie : I think Hikaru is like the male form of it? maybe..
    [16:55:34]Dubhlainn : So does that mean Hikaru is a transgender?
    [16:56:04]Eclipse Valerie : uhm o-o
    [16:56:08]Joan Blackheart : Lmao.
    [16:56:53] Merlin Ambrosius : 10 out of 10 would still bang.

To all my dear children!  Merry_10

Current date/time is 2nd May 2024, 7:45 pm