Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Dear Aiyana...

Cr1tikal
    Cr1tikal

Player 
    Cosmic Coins : 8
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: FrostFire Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill: Cosmic Slayer
    Third Skill:

Dear Aiyana... Empty Dear Aiyana...

Post by Cr1tikal Sun 28 Jun 2015 - 2:34

job:

Dear Aiyana,

I know it has been a long time since you left your parent's house to become a mage, but I, your Uncle, have dearly missed you in the years you have been gone. While I wish I could talk of the past, I find that would be something of a negative light for you.

Unfortunately, this letter is not one to catch up with each other. As I right this, a strange curse is destroying what I call home. People all around me are dying to this curse, and being reanimated because of it. One of these creatures has bit me, and I am feeling quite ill with each passing hour. Within the envelope this letter is contained in is directions to my current location; an old cabin in the cursed woods.

I plead you to hurry, as you are the only one I trust with this, as I know by the time this letter reaches you I will need a mages help.

Yours Truly,

Uncle Jeffery

Her Uncle! He was the only family member she had, other than her parents whom resented her becoming a mage with a passion. The girl wept great tears of sorrow, the letter becoming wet, before moving the paper to her chest and crumpling it a bit in her tight grasp. She had to go to him! She had to try and help him! If her parents didn't want to talk to her anymore, the girl HAD to rescue the only one that would!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Word Count: 252

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Dear Aiyana... MQNhOUw

Cr1tikal
    Cr1tikal

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Dear Aiyana... Empty Re: Dear Aiyana...

Post by Cr1tikal Sun 28 Jun 2015 - 2:46

The problem was, as she neared the Cursed Lands, Aiyana HATED being alone. While she normally had someone with her, or was in a village or town, the young woman had ran off so quickly that she had not thought to ask anyone else to come along. This was going to be a terrifying journey for the girl, if only she knew why she was so afraid of being alone. Unfortunately, when trying to think of ANYTHING that might cause this, she drew a blank on the subject. 'I'm just a wimp I guess,' she thought as she shakily started the journey through the Cursed Lands.

According to others that talked of the Cursed Lands, Aiyana was in for an unwanted treat. Every possible thing that could scare you was basically KNOWN to be here. With a shiver and a cringe, Aiyana looked over her shoulder to see if anything was behind her. Finding nothing there at that moment did little to ease the tension in her body. The only thing that could do that would be getting out of the damned lands! But she wouldn't do that until she found her Uncle first!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Word Count: 194

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Dear Aiyana... MQNhOUw

Cr1tikal
    Cr1tikal

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Cr1tikal Sun 28 Jun 2015 - 2:57

The first part of the trip went as uneventful as any trip could possibly get. There was no noises to be heard, other than the one's she made, and not one living being other than herself to be seen. She let out a long breath, the shivering of fear making the breath waver in pitch. Why was there no animals, or people here? Was the curse that far along that things were already that bad off in this area? Was her Uncle even still alive?

No! She couldn't think like that right now! What if he needed her help? Thinking he was dead already would cause her to slow down and make it impossible to save him! With no one to talk to, the bandaged mage hurried her pace to a brisk walk. She kept that pace until she started hearing the cracking of sticks, but not underneath her own feet. Turning her head to her left she could see something moving towards her, but was unable to determine what it was from this distance.

"Who's there?" This was yelled out in the direction of the thing she was seeing, in the hopes that it was another sentient being that could help in her journey.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Word Count: 205

Dear Aiyana... MQNhOUw

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC Sun 28 Jun 2015 - 2:57

The member 'Aiyana' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Dear Aiyana... WeakMonster
    Cr1tikal
    Cr1tikal

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Cr1tikal Sun 28 Jun 2015 - 3:15

What was slowly walking towards her appeared to just be a squirrel. "Wow, I got myself all worked up over nothi-"

Her sentence was cutoff by a startled gasp as she realized that the squirrel was missing a quarter of it' body as it slowly crawled its way towards her. The hideous noises coming from it were obviously unnatural for the originally adorable critter. Now it was a monstrosity that seemed to be walking roadkill!

With that thought, Aiyana continued to back up in fear at the conclusions she came to. THIS was the curse her Uncle had been talking about in the letter! Reanimated dead seeking out the living to attack them, as this animal was definitely not trying to befriend her! It was as she took that step back that the zombie squirrel started to hop along on the three legs it had, moving quicker this way, and began to close the distance with her.

With a scream, Aiyana threw out a new spell as the animal got within five feet of her. Luckily, the scream and a throw were how she practiced it, as that's what she did at the creature in reaction. A cat 'o ninetails looking group of bandages flung out at the creature, striking it along the face twice and the body once. Apparently that was all it took for the small creature to expire, the bandages smashing through the animal as if it were made of butter.

”OKAY! THAT! WAS! GROSS!” She said loudly, her voice cracking a bit as her body tried to calm down from what had just happened.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Word Count: 268
    HP: 100%
    MP: 90%

Last edited by Aiyana on Sun 28 Jun 2015 - 4:01; edited 1 time in total

Dear Aiyana... MQNhOUw

Cr1tikal
    Cr1tikal

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Cr1tikal Sun 28 Jun 2015 - 3:40

Now that she had seen what the curse was doing, she realized how urgent it was for her to find her Uncle and figure out a cure for this damned thing! Maybe there was a powerful curse mage causing it and she could get help to beat it out of him! Of course, it could also be something natural. If that was the case she would have to scour and find the source, something she was bound to have to do either way.

'Ugh, that means there's going to be more undead as I go...and more of them!' The thought made her shiver a bit more, her teeth clattering against one another as she breather out slowly from her mouth. The attempt to calm down did little good, however, as she heard more sounds coming from further ahead in the direction she was walking. Slowing down, to keep whatever was making that noise from being able to surprise her any more than it should, Aiyana crept towards the sounds as they grew louder.

Word Count: 174

Dear Aiyana... MQNhOUw

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC Sun 28 Jun 2015 - 3:40

'Monster Dice' :
    Dear Aiyana... NormalMonster
    Cr1tikal
    Cr1tikal

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Cr1tikal Sun 28 Jun 2015 - 4:05

While what she saw come out from up ahead was frightening, it was much easier to figure out! Two ghosts were coming directly at her, and ghosts were something she had already known existed! "Come on ghosties! Let's get this over with!" With that said, she let loose a single whip at the closest of the two ghosts. The bandage, being of magical quality, struck the ghost and displaced it as a haunting howl was released from it.

At least she would be able to deal with the creatures! While she had no weapons that could defeat the creature, she did have something that could distract them as she attempted to destroy both! ”All right memory! Bring out a corn demon! That will distract them enough for me to keep my distance as we go!” With that said, Memory appeared from her owner's shadow to pull the corn demon from the Lamia Guild member's memory of defeated foes.

The corn demon seemed to look over itself in awe, checking itself out, before running towards the ghosts to present a distraction as Aiyana cast spells. With all this going on, more sounds could be heard in the distance! Just what she needed! MORE enemies to deal with at the same time...

Word Count: 211
    HP: 100
    MP: 85%

Dear Aiyana... MQNhOUw

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC Sun 28 Jun 2015 - 4:05

'Monster Dice' :
    Dear Aiyana... NormalMonster Dear Aiyana... NormalMonster Dear Aiyana... WeakMonster
    Cr1tikal
    Cr1tikal

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Cr1tikal Sun 28 Jun 2015 - 4:19

OOC About Rolls!:

This was NOT good! What appeared to be a pack of undead humans was making their way towards her, followed by a zombie beaver! Almost overcome with panic, she froze long enough to realize she had allowed herself to become surrounded by just about every enemy that was currently there. The only creatures not around her were the ghosts, the corn demon proving to be an excellent distraction for them.

With a few of the ghouls WAY too close for comfort, Aiyana threw her hands out. The result was a blast of bandages exploding forcefully in all directions. The four ghouls that were almost on top of her were blown to bits, the sounds of flesh and bone hitting the surroundings almost making her vomit as she watched it happen. These creatures were truly disgusting! A lot of the bones has struck the last ghoul, taking it out in the process.

Heaving a strange sound, the scared girl turned quickly to see the Zombeaver trying to leap at her ankle to bite her! Swinging an open hand at the thing, her sharpened nails pierced it's soft head and killed the creature. At first, she was surprised at how easy the thing had expired. But after a few seconds, she noticed the skull fragments of one of the ghouls lodged at the midsection of the beaver's body.

'Good job me!'

Word Count: 229
    MP: 80

Dear Aiyana... MQNhOUw

Cr1tikal
    Cr1tikal

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Cr1tikal Sun 28 Jun 2015 - 23:19

After her single happy thought about her spell taking injuring the zombeaver, Aiyana's attention was brought back to the two ghosts. The sound of the corn demon screaming as it was hit once made her head snap in their direction at the sudden noise. A small row of corn was missing off of the summoned monster, the look on it's face one of loss as it's body was no longer 'perfect.' 'Guess I should take out these stupid things so I can get out of here...'

With another scream, this one no where near as loud as before, Aiyana let loose another cat 'o ninetails whip. This time both ghosts were hit, the stronger spell taking both out with ease before they could finish off the poor ear of corn. "It's okay buddy, the ghosts are gone now and we'll bring another monster to battle with us when we come across more of those abominations!"

"But my corn...my beautiful corn...what kind of Ear am I without ALL my corn!"

It seemed the demon was too vain to worry about anything other than itself at this point, so Aiyana just started moving along; the demon and Memory following close by.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Word Count: 199
    HP:100%
    MP:70%
    1 summon out(Corn Demon, weak monster), 1 damage taken.

Dear Aiyana... MQNhOUw

Cr1tikal
    Cr1tikal

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Cr1tikal Sun 28 Jun 2015 - 23:28

The rest of the trip was taken slowly. If she heard noises in the distance she would walk around in a different direction or double back and find another path that would lead her where she needed to go. It wasn't long until she came to the abandoned cabin her Uncle had taken refuge in. Aiyana's heart was beating so fast, at this point, that she feared she would have a heart attack or pass out. Letting out a deep breath, one she didn't realize she was holding in at first, she slowly opened the door to the cabin.

"Hello? Uncle Jeffery? Are you here?"

The waver in her voice made it almost impossible for her to say anything loudly. Using that logic, the terrified girl assumed she had been too quiet and walked in to find him. Surely he was either asleep or further into the cabin where he couldn't hear such a quiet tone of voice. With short, timid, steps, the Lamia Scale mage went into the next room of the cabin; what appeared to be the kitchen.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Word Count: 180
    MP: 70%

Dear Aiyana... MQNhOUw

Cr1tikal
    Cr1tikal

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Cr1tikal Mon 29 Jun 2015 - 2:16

The kitchen was a MESS. Her uncle must have scavenged for food as he moved towards the exact cabin they were both now in. Fur and bone was everywhere, partially eaten meat lying on plates and whatever else could be used as such. ”Not in here either...maybe the bedroom? Maybe he's still asleep...It is pretty late right now. Ever hopeful, but hearing strange noises outside of the house, the girl walked around until she found a locked door. It was the only room to have a lock on it, other than the front door, and it was locked from the inside.

'Do I go on and break in? What if he's not able to get up to get the door?' The question was answered when she knocked, and a barely audible moan from her uncle was heard from the other side. In a panic, fooling herself that the young woman's uncle was still alive, the used the bandages around her arms to tear the doorknob off and opened the door quickly.

Her uncle was lying in the bed, the covers over him up to his neck like a sick person. She stayed in the doorway, tears running down her eyes as she began to speak. ”Uncle Jeff, I was so worried. The letter came and I got here as fast as I could. We'll find a way to be-” As she tried to speak, her uncle began to slowly sit up. Still not noticing that something was quite off about her uncle, the frightened woman continued on. ”-at this curse and get you a place near my home in Lamia Scale!”

Word Count: 271
    HP: 95%
    MP:70%

Dear Aiyana... MQNhOUw

Cr1tikal
    Cr1tikal

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Cr1tikal Mon 29 Jun 2015 - 2:32

As she finished her sentence an inhuman moan left her uncles lips, snapping her out of her refusal to see the truth as tears started to stream down the mage's face. ”No...I'm too late!” She yelled this as the reanimated body of her uncle lifted itself and suddenly leapt at her. While it didn't bite into her, her fear and terror of the situation made her dodge late and she took a hand of sharp fingernails on her leg as the creature landed on the floor in front of her.

”Memory, give me a pack wolf!” The girl shouted it as she ran out of the room, trying to get out of the small bedroom to give herself space to move around. This brought her to the kitchen. With her pet, 2 summons and now the zombie in the room, the kitchen was now slightly overcrowded. A growl left the lips of the wolf that had been summoned by Memory as it ran at the ghoul bit into it's leg. Showing no semblance of pain, the monster bit at the wolf, tearing into it's back as the wolf yelped in pain.

Both her summoned monsters were now injured, and her leg was lightly bleeding from the wound she would probably have to scrub for days to get it to feel clean. While their opponent showed no emotion, the leg the wolf had bit was definitely damaged; her deceased uncle now limping at them instead of charging.

Word Count: 246
    HP: 90%
    MP:75%

Dear Aiyana... MQNhOUw

Cr1tikal
    Cr1tikal

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Cr1tikal Mon 29 Jun 2015 - 2:55

Not wanting to let the creature get too close to her, Aiyana threw out a bandage at the other leg of her late uncle. The bandage wrapped around the leg before she pulled the bandage hard enough to make the monster fall. With the creature on the ground, both the wolf and the corn demon attacked. The corn demon met a sad fate, as it was too slow to dodge a swipe from the zombie's hand as it lat there. The demon hit the ground, dissolving into it's own shadow as it was unsummoned where it lay.

The wolf however, took a nasty chunk out of the shoulder of the target. The zombie tried to grab the wolf, but missed. A bellow from the zombie caused both Aiyana and the wolf to jump back in surprise. "I'm sorry uncle, but I can't let your body stay like this now," she said as she raised her other hand and let loose a strong bandage whip across the head of the monster. The bandage pierced through, dropping the reanimated body permanently.

Memory, seeing no further combat necessary, unsummoned the injured wolf as Aiyana fell to her knees in front of her twice dead uncle. Tear drops fell on the broken body as the girl dealt with the loss of a family member for the first time she could remember.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Word Count: 227
    HP: 90%
    MP: 70%

Dear Aiyana... MQNhOUw

Cr1tikal
    Cr1tikal

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Cr1tikal Mon 29 Jun 2015 - 3:29

She sat in that position, crying, for what seemed like days. While it wasn't that long, a few hours at most, Aiyana felt drained as she shakily stood up; her hands using the table to do so. "I'm so sorry for being late. I swear I'll find whatever is responsible for causing this and fix it!" So what? She had made a promise to a corpse, but that promise was made in memory of her uncle she had known since she was a small child.

With little to do, and knowing she needed to get some sleep, the short woman made sure to seal off all the possible entrances before making herself a bed on the floor with clean linens she found. ”Memory, you can keep watch if you feel like it, but it's not needed. I'm going to try and sleep, if that's possible with what happe-” Her voice cracked as she tried to continue speaking, so she gave up before she started crying again. Shortly after doing so, and getting as comfortable as one could in a make-shift bed, she fell into a half-troubled sleep.

Word Count: 188

Dear Aiyana... MQNhOUw

Cr1tikal
    Cr1tikal

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Cr1tikal Mon 29 Jun 2015 - 3:53

The girl, who had just lost an uncle, awoke with a gasp as she broke from the nightmare that had grabbed hold of her. After a few minutes of laying there to catch her breath, almost panting in the process, the woman stood up slowly as she looked around her. Apparently her sealing of the entrances had done well, nothing getting into the house as she checked all the rooms.

”I should see if there's anything important here before I start my way back.” With that said the girl began searching through cupboards, desks, and drawers to look for anything of value or important notes that may have been left behind. She found nothing in almost all of the house, until she got to the bedroom her uncle had been found laying in when she arrived.

In the far corner of the room stood a single desk. On it were a single, burnt down, candle and what appeared to be a satchel full of papers and books. Walking over to the desk, Aiyana picked up the satchel and opened it. What was, apparently, a book with the title “To The Shuer family” was inside of it along with hundreds of other papers with notes and drawings.
    Word Count: 206

Dear Aiyana... MQNhOUw

Cr1tikal
    Cr1tikal

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Cr1tikal Mon 29 Jun 2015 - 4:02

She was SO curious as to what could be in the book, but she couldn't bring herself to read it on her own. Not here, no now. Closing the satchel, the Lamia Scale mage put it over her shoulder as she unsealed the front door so she could get out of the damned building. At that moment, she paused, realizing her uncle was just laying on the floor of the kitchen still. "I can't just leave him like this." With the thought said out loud, Aiyana went to work on doing a proper ceremony.

Knowing a grave here would be of little use, the girl wrapped her uncle in some sheets she found in the house before setting loose wood under, and around, him. Being in the center of the house, with little around the outside of the house to burn, the place would be a funeral pyre for one of the few family members she had. Managing to ignite the wood, after trying for a few minutes, Aiyana got out of the house and quickly left.

She would have stayed, really! But with the curse running rampage in the area the flames were sure to bring all sorts of ghouls and zombies to that spot. With the light of the flames slowly growing dimmer as she walked towards Lamia Scale, the young woman realized she really couldn't do things like this by herself. 'I HATE being alone. Nothing good ever comes of it...' That thought was once of the only important ones she had as she made her way, in a slump, back home.

FIN

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Word Count: 265

Dear Aiyana... MQNhOUw

Hikachu
    Hikachu

Grand Duelist

Grand Duelist

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Rainbow- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Position : None
    Guild : ɢᴀʀᴏᴜ ᴋɴɪɢʜᴛs
    Cosmic Coins : 6
    Experience : 212.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ❅ ᴀʀᴄᴛɪᴄ ɴᴇᴍᴇsɪs
    Second Skill: ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ
    Third Skill:

Post by Hikachu Mon 29 Jun 2015 - 8:48

Dear Aiyana... YdROJZD

Dear Aiyana... JhB4MAf

Profile | Magic | History | Vault

theme | battle theme

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024 - 13:46